General Office Clerk Resume
Summary : To work in a progressive company that has a highly motivating and challenging environment that can provide the best opportunities.
Skills : Display Solid Working, Knowledge Of Standard Computer Applications, Including MS Word, Excel, Outlook And Power Point handle Queries And Requests For Information.
- Employed for The Department Citizenship & Immigration Services.
- Support the Citizen and Immigration Adjudication's function by providing clerical and administrative support.
- Organizing and prioritize incoming files used to adjudicate forms submitted by applicants.
- Schedule fingerprint appointments and do any other security checks that may be required so that files are put back into the workflow.
- Responsible for interfiling correspondence, delivering cases to officers for adjudication, checking cases on shelves for officers.
- Work with staff on a daily basis, other agencies and the general public at naturalization ceremonies at least once a month.
- Enter secure forms into a template with little or no error and destroy secure forms using a shredder.
General Office Clerk Dept Resume
Objective : Highly creative and dependable Accounts Receivable/Payable clerk with 15 plus years' experience in the accounting and data entry field. Result oriented with a focus for a professional mentality all the while staying productive without supervision. Possessing a drive and attitude to exceed given goals and responsibilities. Committed to accuracy with speed and efficiency.
Skills : Display solid working knowledge of standard computer applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPointhandle queries and requests for information competentlymaintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Interacted with up to 150 people every day to help problem solve whatever arose.
- Administered, researched, documented, communicated with vendors and performed cost benefit analysis for firm ergonomic initiative, ultimately helping out 60+ people be more comfortable in the workplace.
- Received exemplary marks for customer service, attention to detail, correspondence and cheerful and diligent demeanor.
- Researched new age collaborative based workspaces.
- Receptionist work, directing calls, corresponding with various clients and professionals.
- Achieved a myriad of department goals, both individually and with others such as talking with clients, or helping set up for various functions and meetings for clients and work functions.
- Experienced in the file room researching, retrieving, delivering, archiving and tracking files.
Bachelor Of Science
General Office Clerk I Resume
Objective : Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Time Management, Critical Thinking Judgment And Decision Making Administration And Management Troubleshooting Service Orientation.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
Aerospace Medicine Supervisor
General Office Clerk Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a job where I can fully exercise my skills for the benefit of a company that can potentially become a career.
Skills : Phone Etiquette, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Multi-Tasking.
- Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages.
- Maintained and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Opened, sorted, and routed incoming mail, answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail.
- Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Computed, recorded, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Typed formatted, proofread, and edited correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
- Completed work schedules, managed calendars, and arranged appointments.
General Office Clerk Lead Resume
Objective : Accounts Receivable Specialist with excellent attention to detail, organizational and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner. Extensive knowledge of and experience in processing and monitoring payments, account reconciliation, collections, and maintaining customer account files.
Skills : MS Word, Excel QuickBooks, Peachtree, AS400 10-Key by Touch Preparing and processing invoices, Payroll Processing Account Payable/Account Receivable Customer Service General Office Skills Work in fast-paced environment Multitasking and Organizational Skills.
- Review and prepare client files for foreign counsel review.
- Ensure documentation complies with ML, SEC, and NYSE compliance guidelines.
- Review foreign counsel determinations using Merrill Lynch guidelines to ascertain if the account complies with policies and procedures and can be maintained within ML.
- Cross train internal and external clients regarding foreign policies and procedures and various documentation needed to open an account.
- Provided branch offices guidance on foreign counsel fees, documentation requirements and approval timeframes.
- Liaison between the branch office and foreign counsel.
- Advise office of countries which current Sanctions and Restriction apply.
- Notify the Assistant Supervisor of any updates within Foreign Counsel.
General Office Clerk II Resume
Summary : Motivated, Talent for quickly mastering technology - recently completed Microsoft Office Suite certificate course. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports. Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Strategic Thinker, Demolition, Carpentry, Plumbing, Hardworking, Friendly, Buisness Development, Residential Construction.
- Compile reports of cost factors, such as labor, production, storage, equipment and material.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies, utilize cloud storage system.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Enter invoices, calculate and submit vendor checks for processing.
High School Diploma
General Office Clerk III Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity as a team player for a company that will allow me to apply my skills, knowledge, while simultaneously providing the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish, Excellent Following Directions, Reliable And Flexible, Loyal And Trustworthy, Computer Skills, Self Motivated, Office Clerk, Receptionist, Housekeeping.
- Operate office machines, such as copiers, scanners, fax machines, and personal computers.
- Answer phones, direct calls, provide information to callers, take and relay messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Greet all entering clients, and direct visitors to correct destination.
- Assist participants with copies, faxes, and job leads.
- Offer full clerical office support to public and all staff.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions or explain information.
- Maintain a clean and orderly office and complete other general duties as needed.
Sr. General Office Clerk Resume
Summary : Excellent communication skills in a fast paced corporation with my customers and employees insuring goals are being met for the success of the company. Answer customer calls via phone and email and well as in person resolving their concerns or complaints in a timely manner.
Skills : Ms Word, Excel, Computer Skills, Data Entry, Customer Service, General Office Skills, Administrative.
- Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Compiled company information and related material and distributed it to candidates.
- Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
- Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
High School Diploma
Jr. General Office Clerk Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of experience in Clerical and Administrative Support to include Client Support, Equipment Custodian, Record Management, Maintain scheduling and event calendars, Answer telephones and giving information to callers, taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
Skills : Customer Service Experience,Office,Computer-POS,Eagle Browser,Microsoft Office.
- Ensured compliance to regulations by maintaining and tracking all records and training all employees.
- Safeguard, store, and secure Privacy Act Information.
- Reduced paper records by half by rebuilding records for 7 offices.
- Answered and quickly redirected up to 100 calls per day.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and transportation.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
Associate Of Arts
Asst. General Office Clerk Resume
Summary : To gain employment with a company/corporation who will utilized my work experience and developed my professional skills. Abilities Mix Chemicals Follow Instruction/Direction Up to dated on State and Federal Regulation (OSHA) Time Management / Communication Monitor, Coach, Mentor and Train staff members Customer and Personal Service.
Skills : Microsoft, MUSE, EPIC, EXCELERA.
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Maintained records of business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as copy machine and scanners, voicemail systems and personal computers.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to request.
General Office Clerk/Executive Resume
Objective : Results oriented Clerical and Customer Support Associate eager to bring strong interpersonal and administrative skills to a growing company in need of top-level support. Excellent organization, communication, and relationship building skills. Articulate and friendly with a professional demeanor as well as flexible and personable. Very detail oriented, willing to learn and to take on new challenges.
Skills : Have worked with Point of Sale, Eagle Browser, Taps, QuickbooksMicrosoft Office and Word, Eagle Browser and POS, Quickbooks, Office machines, Typing, Phone Etiquette, Customer Service Skills, Postage Machines, Faxing.
- Operated keyboard and other data entry Organized and schedule meetings and appointments and maintain contact lists.
- Produced and distributed correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assisted in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system; ordered office supplies and submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Opened, sorted and distributed incoming mail; scheduled appointments and maintained a calendar.
- Efficiently answered telephones and directed calls.
- Provided tutoring assistance to students with disabilities as well as the general student population, which included.
General Office Clerk Resume
Objective : Self-motivated AP processor offering a strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner. Accurate and detail-oriented with extensive bookkeeping and clerical knowledge. Reliable, dependable and flexible team player; equally effective working independently. Twenty years data entry experience, cross trained in other departments.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Word Processing, Typing 45.
- Verified details of transactions, including funds received and total account balances.
- Mailing out invoices, organizing files, and other office duties.
- Coded the general ledger and processed vendor invoice payments in Baan software to proper departments.
- Revamped accounting quality system to prepare for important audits.
- Entering Visa and American Express payments for processing through POS Partner system.
- Entering information in Accounting Software, Fixed Asset System.
- Preparing check deposits for Accounts Receivable; Attaching bank check receipts with company invoicing..
Computer Information Systems