Design Consultant Resume
Objective : Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Interior Design. More than four (4) years of Interior Design and Consulting experience. Extensive experience developing, coordinating, managing, and executing residential and commercial design projects with budgets of up to $2 Million. Extensive experience managing cross-functional teams. Well-developed skills determining client design requirements and budgets and creating and reviewing schematic designs and construction documents.
Skills : AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft, Indesign.
- Assisted customers with selecting furniture and accessories in their budget range.
- Conducted on-site measurements at customer homes and offices.
- Created furniture plans and delivered design presentations to customers.
- Researched and recommended new interior products and finishes.
- Tracked shipment delivery and managed replacement of damaged goods.
- Completed weekly sales, inventory, and shipment reports.
- Performed weekly job site visits and coordinated with contractors on furniture installation.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts In Interior Design
Interior Design Consultant Resume
Headline : Creative designer with a passion for space planning and enjoyment of problem solving. Over two years of experience in fully custom European-style cabinetry design and sales with an eye for detail and focus on excellent customer service. Friendly, positive, responsible, and a team player.
Skills : Excel, Autocad, Powerpoint, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Project Coordination, Merchandising, Salesforce, Retail, Interior Design.
- Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Provided interior and exterior home remodeling solutions for residential customers.
- Projects included finishing basements, bath remodels, and siding, roofing and shutters replacement.
- Worked with customers to determine their needs and wants, then developed a design to fit the budget.
- Created estimates and proposals per job specifications.
- Assisted customers with the selection of materials for each area of the remodel.
- Ordered material and managed the delivery process.
- Regularly visited the job site to keep communication open and oversee project process.
- Remained a visible point of contact the through entire job.
Design Consultant/Design Coordinator Resume
Summary : A position with challenge, diversity, and an opportunity for professional advancement that utilizes bilingual, professional, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Conducted daily appointments in English and Spanish with buyers, follow up appointments, and complete submission of contracts.
- Frequent field visits, model conversions, and open communication with both the builders and the purchasing staff to make sure the building schedule and buyers' expectations were met.
- Prepared and developed client presentations, drawings, sketches, renderings, color material boards, and photographs.
- Prepared working drawings and specifications that include materials, finishes, fixtures and furnishings.
- Prepared preliminary plans, design concepts, and estimate costs in order to ensure the buyers' feel comfortable with the decision to purchase.
- Presented good oral, written and graphic communication skills to deal with the pressure of deadlines and the ability to effectively provide a service to people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Organize and train all Sales Consultant and Construction staff on computer software.
Bachelor Of Science In Business In Human Resources Management
UX Design Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of sales and consulting experience in the home design and remodeling industry/Consistently contributed to company goals and objectives/Supplied excellent Customer service promoting repeat and referral business.
Skills : Autocad, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Hand Rendering, Hand Drafting.
- Developing, expanding and retaining business by assisting customers in creating aesthetically beautiful and pleasant environment.
- Customization of products to meet Customers and Home Depot's corporate needs.
- Assisted in wallpapering, window treatments, flooring and colors selections.
- Set up new and more effective sales/design strategies, resulting in overall department performance improvement.
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of service quality performance of Home Depot.
- Working as an effective department coordinator, sales person and team member.
- Coordinating and successfully carrying out trouble shooting solutions that removes bottleneck in handling customers' projects and complaints.
Bachelors Of Science In Interior Design
Instructional Design Consultant Resume
Headline : Proven ability to quickly learn and master software programs and to train others in their use Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills. Highly respected by my teams for communication and interpersonal skills and for customer service. Strong work ethic.
Skills : multilingual.
- Initial position with company as Design Consultant working with New Home Buyers to customize existing floor plans and assist buyers with selections.
- Promoted to Design Studio Manger to oversee design and development of new off site Design Studio.
- Managed Design Studio with staff of 5 Design Consultants and Interior Designers.
- Promoted to Director of Customer Care with management role over the Design Studio, Warranty Department and Quality Control Department.
- Cultivated an environment in which Home Buyers enjoyed high levels of service and employees were motivated to deliver top performance.
- Managed call center for all home buyer concerns from pre- construction thru home completion and covered warranty period.
- Inspected all homes for quality assurance and signed off on homes for release to sales team.
- Selected Contributions: Designed two full service 2,400 square foot Design Studios complete with Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring, Plumbing, Lighting and low voltage displays.
Graphic Design Consultant Resume
Headline : Demonstrated corporate expectations to new employees and provided them with training on Universal Studios' world-class standards of service. Spearheaded a new method of data storage that enabled the company to access data more efficiently thereby boosting productivity. Met in person with new clients daily, as well as managed previous customer requests and complaints via telephone, with an 80% first-call resolution rate.
Skills : Microsoft office, Autocad, Photoshop, Revit, Sketch-up.
- Prepared in-depth computer-rendered models for clients that gave them an accurate portrayal of their planned projects.
- Spearheaded a new method of data storage that enabled the company to access data more efficiently thereby boosting productivity.
- Met with clients in the store showroom to discuss design choices while upselling them on high-end features and troubleshooting any potential issues.
- Submitted highly detailed and precise plans for county permitting, ensuring all paperwork was in order so that projects could start on time.
- Pivotal in providing clients with account management assistance and exceptional sales support.
- Successfully planned and executed a "roadmap" to increase service options, maximize operational excellence, and reverse any negative variance in sales.
- Effectively maintained strong collaborative relationships with clients by providing thorough analysis of client needs and offering a consultative sales approach.
Associate Of Arts In Psychology
Chief Design Consultant Resume
Objective : Looking to obtain a position in the client-service field that will allow for my passion for service, add to the productivity of a company, positively influence the work place team, and utilize my demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, and improving work processes as they relate to customer satisfaction.
Skills : Proven Knowledge Of Supervision And Case Management.
- Ensured that appropriate information was available for products and services endorsed.
- Followed up on customers who showed interest in company's products or services.
- Participated in sales and marketing strategies aimed at fulfilling targeted goals.
- Greeted customers as they arrived at the store, providing information and in store guidance.
- Offered design and decorating advice and in home consultation service.
- Assisted clients with product selections as they pertained to overall interior design needs for flooring, windows, furniture, fabrics and accessories.
- Processed returns and exchanges in accordance with cashiers.
- Acquired customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer service.
Bachelors In Design Consultation
Mechanical Design Consultant Resume
Summary : Candidate with architectural interiors and engineering experience seeing a position as a Drafting Technician.
Skills : Autocad, Interior Design, Sustainable Design.
- Consulted with clients to determine home textile preference to meet overall design goals.
- Specified proper products and materials for each bedding project.
- Facilitated requests regarding product information, installation methods and product upgrade options.
- Monitored orders using the retail point of sale (POS) system.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
Associate Of Arts In Interior Architectural Design
Independent Design Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking to transfer broad-based skill set, 25+ years of experience in Interior Design, Sales, Marketing, Education and Project Management success into a challenging and exciting career.
Skills : SKILLS Excellent Attention To Detail Complex Problem.
- Provided clients with comprehensive design expertise and service.
- Created projects using technical and creative skills.
- Customarily and regularly made home calls to evaluate the client's needs and provided an individualized design solution that closed the sale.
- Educated clients on current design and color trends through workshops.
- Coordinated with the team to provide exceptional service to clients, before, during and after the sale.
- Utilized corporate systems and technology to design projects, created presentations and provided professional service while maximizing efficiency.
- Met or exceeded all benchmarks and sales goals.
Bachelor Of Science In Education
Senior Design Consultant Resume
Summary : Motivated and creative professional with extensive experience in the fields of teaching, design and sales. My objective is to use my diverse background to secure a position with a growth oriented company to expand my current skill sets and provide excellent customer service.
Skills : InDesign, Illustrator, Logo Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop, Packaging, Photography, Dreamweaver, Advertising, Microsoft Office, CSS, HTML, Social Media, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustration, Layout, Typography, Visual Merchandising, Art Direction, Graphics.
- Developed my communication skills (both written and verbal) in a fast paced sales environment in order to meet and exceed sales goals and become recognized as one of the top ten design consultants in the region for over 3+ consecutive years.
- Designed and created projects using technical and creative skills in color and space planning.
- Customarily and regularly made home calls to evaluate the customer's needs and provide a total individualized design solution that closes the interior design project and furniture sale.
- Maintained a high level of professionalism and courtesy with customers to establish rapport and obtain appointments and in-home consultations.
- Utilized corporate systems and technology to maximize efficiency in designing furniture projects, creating presentations and providing professional service for the design team's customers.
- Educated customers about the complimentary design service Ethan Allen provides, offering as little or as much design service as a customer desired in order to ensure a successful sale.
- Remained current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions.
- Kept in constant communication with clients before and after the sale, by promptly keeping customers informed of their order status including any delays.
BA In Art
Process Design Consultant Resume
Summary : Resourceful and pro-active business development manager, experienced in strategic action, implemented marketing structure, product development, competitive analysis and strategies. I was actively involved within the complete manufacturing-to-market sales process. In-depth understanding of both the buyer and seller motivational process that ensures mutual long term business relationships that are essential in today's highly competitive globe markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Intergy Billing System, Excel.
- Responsible for daily one-on-one interior design selection appointments including customizations for model homes and new home buyers.
- Selections included cabinets and accessories, lighting and plumbing fixtures, appliances, flooring, countertops, wall tile and all custom design requests.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with all custom coordinators, sales reps, suppliers and superintendents.
- Assist and train new consultants for project development.
- On-Site Sales Representative and Weekend Design Consultant Responsible for all new homeowner orientations including sales/product information, model and spec home inspections, and contract agreements.
- Responsible for previewing all design options and upgrades for new homebuyers.
- Assist the on-site sales consultant by firming up contracts for new home sales.
BS In Interior Design
Design Consultant/Manager Resume
Headline : Talented interior designer, certified home stager and professional organizer. Very creative, with extensive project experience from concept to development to successful delivery. Demonstrates success transforming client ideas into beautiful functional design solutions. Excellent relationships with sub-contractors, vendors and clients. Exceptional sales professional, communicator and negotiator. Take charge type, highly motivated. Quickly establish rapport for lasting relationships.
Skills : microsoft word, microsoft excel.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
High School Diploma
In-Home Design Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain an opportunity that will enable me to combine the leadership and persistence skills developed in the manufacturing side of my career along with my sales roots in order to create massive mutual success.
Skills : Microsoft Office 10.
- Consulted with clients and designers on the implementation of the Ligne Roset lifestyle and brand into their space through custom furniture, product specification, space planning, sales and high standard of customer service.
- Space planned for clients through hand sketching, Icovia Software and PCon Software.
- Created and presented layouts and material boards for clients, designers and industry professionals.
- Assisted clients and designers in schematic design phase, and material & product specification.
- Created invoices, accessed stock, processed and tracked sales orders using Profit Software.
- Participated in visual merchandising strategy and store maintenance for New York Park Avenue and SoHo locations.
- Assisted with showroom renovations and installations.
- Served as liaison between Ligne Roset USA and clients.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts In Interior Design
Design Consultant Resume
Objective : Motivated customer service specialist with over 20 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Patient and empathetic with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care.Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : 20/20, Closet cad, Pro-kitchen, Microsoft office.
- Addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
High School Diploma In General