Graphic Designer II Resume
Summary : 12 years of experience as a Graphic Designer is looking to be part of an innovative and progressive company where my creativity and expertise in multimedia design would make a valuable contribution to the ongoing success of the business and my own professional growth.
Skills : Adobe Illustrater, PhotoShop, InDesign, PowerPoint, Word, Flash, Excel, Graphic Design, Mac Platform, Windows Platform, and Layouts.
- Created corporate identity marketing solutions for corporate real estate assets and land deals nationwide.
- Designed and produced marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, and aerials created marketing portfolios of corporate real estate assets.
- Offer memorandums included an executive summary, marketing overview, asset overview, and financial overviews.
- Allow future investors to see the history and full potential of corporate real estate assets.
- Managed and designed various assignments simultaneously, including but not limited to, camera ready art, offering memoranda designs and layout of brochures, overhead and bound presentations, with the highest quality standard, met.
- Created detailed site maps of corporate real estate assets surroundings.
- Allow investors to see how access to their future asset is affected by detailing major thoroughfares and high-end assets nearby.
- Designed detailed marketing materials including, brochures, flyers, site plans and bound presentations detailing the sales history and potential for large development areas of land for sale.
- Maintained email and phone communications with customers for ad approval.
- Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print.
Graphic Designer I Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a Graphic Designer. Hard working and reliable. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Graphic Design, Mac Platform, Windows Platform, Layouts, Mac OS X, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Excel, Word, Data Entry, and Presentation Design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Performs quality checks on all created files to ensure correct information is loaded on files.
Technical Graphic Designer I Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer. Over the years I have developed a passion for incorporating my knowledge of traditional art with modern technology. I am always looking for inspiration and believe that excellent design is rooted in research.
Skills : Adobe CC, Microsoft Word, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Mac OS X, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Final Cut Pro.
- Creating logos, alter existing logos, and translate raster graphics into vectors.
- Developing print and digital marketing materials such as brochures, catalogs, advertisements, and website graphics.
- Designing spirit-wear and jerseys, prepare artwork for printing and create mockups showing size, color, and placement.
- Strengthening the visual identity of ILC in order to provide a consistent message in all official documents, media, and advertising in order to create credibility in the marketplace.
- Creating layouts and templates for all official documents such as the business plan, business cards, letterhead, and agreements.
- Using WordPress and Magento to edit web content and handle social media accounts.
- Accomplishments created various apparel designs for clients, provided the production department with clear instruction on printing and art preparation,
- Creating a project management system for employees to use and follow, designed the company business plan.
- Designing of literature, advertising components, web elements, and printed artwork.
- Creating enhanced cd s within a recording studio for customer distribution.
Administrative Assistant/Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Graphic Designer. An extremely organized self-motivated employee with more than nine years of experience in website and product design including six years of project and employee management. Seeking to become an asset to your company.
Skills : Management, Graphic Design, Microsoft Office, Teaching, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac And PC Proficient, Web Design, Email Design, Web Maintenance, and Customer Service.
- Streamline and manage the design services program which provided professional design help to our customers for the quoted fee.
- Examined workflows, streamlined processes, and trained employees to make this program profitable for the company.
- Improved the quoting process to provide a more consistent accurate quote to our customers.
- Created a self-service payment process to cut down on manual labor costs.
- Create, develop and design daily table based html promotional emails using dreamweaver, adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator and cheetah mail.
- Create concepts, wireframes and storyboards of new products proposed for the site.
- Creates digital print files using a windows-based program for multiple brushes.
- Maintained a professional relationship with music composers and outside agencies.
- Implemented new ideas of design for books, posters, sheet music, website, etc.
- Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meet the needs of the client.
Freelance Graphic Designer I Resume
Summary : Creative Freelance Graphic Designer with 9+ years of experience in developing engaging and innovative digital and print designs for clients in a broad range of industries. Seeking to gain a full-time position where my work experience will be used to its full potential.
Skills : Mac OS X, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Excel, Word, Data Entry, Presentation Design, Graphic Design: Typography, Digital Media, Photography + Video Editing, and Branding + Advertising.
- Creating innovative design packages to elevate and differentiate branding and marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Meeting with client to determine marketing and design vision, scopes of work, and budgets and deliverable timeframes.
- Formatting designs and media for use in print and web applications; deliver production-ready graphics in HTML and CSS.
- Paginating four-color and black and white layouts rescaled and cropped images using photoshop, and compile client data into pdf formats; edited documents and layouts prior publication and submission to printer.
- Taking and manipulating images for use on the website to promote company offerings online.
- Using Microsoft Word and powerpoint to edit files, footers, and headers, captions, format text, insert images, manage file size, and export press-quality pdf files.
- Designing and working with print vendors to publish annual company calendar.
- Using Acrobat to check color distribution and generated film separations for 4-color process printing.
- Designing poster, pamphlet, and flyers for projects and events for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Collaborating within a small team of designers to produce all marketing collateral for ride snowboards.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, employed with agencies. Seeking a graphic designer or creative marketing position.
Skills : Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere, Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Apple, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Photography, Video Editing, and Audition.
- Designed and produced creative sales and marketing materials, communication, packaging, including price books and catalogs.
- Designed and created artwork for organizedliving.com website (homepage, icons, and gift card).
- Edited artwork across a variety of company product lines including logos, colors, and images.
- Maintained a library of electronic files, images, and photography for distribution.
- Key accomplishment: completed redesign and layout 3 price book catalogs from quark to InDesign program.
- Organized merchandise and products in the design center, so that prop kits can be packaged and shipped to different dealers more efficiently.
- Manage a quality control program for 123print.com customers, identifying dozens of issues related to print, site, finishing and shipping.
- Learn to use the google search appliance, and develop a process to merchandise our gallery using this tool.
- Explore, understand and implement the Sitecore content management system.
- Processed check requisitions for business expenses and company business cards.
Junior Graphic Designer Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer is seeking to gain a full-time position where my work experience will be used to its full potential.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Sign Program, Data Junction, QuickBooks, MLOCR Sorting Machine, Booklet Maker, and Drill Press.
- Contribute with updating various social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Displayed strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service through constant communication with customer, vendors and fellow employees.
- Successfully coordinated graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Collaborate with clients to create the vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers as well as customers that include in person, telephone and email. Manipulate vector as well as raster files.
- Create and produce art that can be color separated for screen printing and embroidery.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to develop graphics that promote campus happenings and events.
- Also worked in the warehouse days & nights loading/unloading delicate product using a forklift.
- Utilized Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and cinema 4d.
- Created advertisements for a national cosmetics company that were featured in star and Allure magazines.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Graphic Designer. Seeking to acquire a position in an established business where my expertise as a Graphics Specialist is valued and facilitates both my professional growth and increases the revenue of the company.
Skills : Pre-press Printing, Typography, Logo/Branding, Vector Image Creation, Custom Packaging, Presentations, Advertising, Website, And Banner Design.
- Regularly running client work through docu-color 5000 xerox digital press while assessing and addressing issues that may arise.
- Utilize skills for pre-flighting to ensure customer satisfaction with the final product as well as smooth production resulting in increased profits for the company.
- Maintain and continuously develop artwork design via two main sources: self-designed work - conceptualizing new designs based on client's wants and needs.
- Client artwork - building on and formatting client produced artwork to increase client satisfaction.
- Worked daily with the apparel department through digitizing logos for embroidery on various client orders.
- Worked as a team with the various sections of the company to help produce a product that will retain the current client base as well as build a positive reputation for future clients.
- Managed all aspects of producing a weekly newspaper while meeting a demanding production schedule.
- Performed activities including setting type, creating graphs, maps, drawings, advertisements, and typographic elements.
- Interacted daily with clients, graphic designers and marketers to maximize campaign goals.
- Assist with planning and designing promotional pieces for special events.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 15+ years of extensive experience as a Graphic Designer is now looking forward to investing my skills, passion, and experience to enable and guide a company team to new heights and an exciting, fun, positive and profitable direction.
Skills : MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Graphic Design, Mac Platform, Windows Platform, Layouts, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Microsoft Office, and Adobe CS6.
- Responsible for bringing all design project in-house by implementing the only Mac-based system in the company.
- Bringing new ideas and fresh look to flyer design by using creative techniques, knowledge of customer base and Adobe InDesign.
- Continuing to be a contributing member to the marketing team by bringing ideas and critical thinking to new projects and strategies.
- Mentoring new marketing team members and train processes of coop collection, distribution coordination, resource buying, and vendor relations.
- Responsible for overseeing and mentoring advertising and promotions coordinator regarding all sponsorships and donations.
- Responsible for building a marketing budget for the retail side of the business for approval by COO.
- Organize and facilitate company fundraising for united way, as well as design flyers, invitations and posters for the event.
- Edit, retouch and archiving of photos and illustrations, including vector art, which correlates to the project given.
- Create and design custom backgrounds and layout for powerpoint presentations that correspond to the meeting it relates to.
- Influence and recommend design solutions for individual realtors and cutler base business.
Executive Director/Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 16 years of experience as a Graphic Designer is now looking to bring my graphic design expertise and creativity to an innovative company. To become part of an organization where my marketing, publishing and creative skills will contribute to the development and advancement of the company's goals.
Skills : Graphic Design, And Publishing, Expert Knowledge In Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Create projects from scratch for a variety of clients in a fast pace environment.
- Experienced with branding of marketing materials for customers and helping them find solutions for their marketing needs maximizing their budget.
- Keep track of current and previous jobs through the company's printer's software.
- Research and coordinate quotes for clients; create and send finished files to vendors making sure products are ready on time.
- Contact various vendors and determine the best price and product for the client.
- Work with quality control to help expedite page corrections during paging.
- Re-design previous edition files for fresher, and more current appeal, working within client guidelines and requirements.
- Projects completed using adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, adobe indesign, adobe premiere, microsoft powerpoint and prezi.
- Uphold graphic and brand standards internally and with outsourced projects.
- Responsible for graphic design, advertising, infographics, presentations, signage, photography and video (shoot and edit) for various chamber divisions and events.