Objective : Motivated individual seeking a position where skills will be an asset to the company Bilingual with a fluency in Spanish and English; excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, energetic individual with strong work ethics and professional goals. Experience in office support, retail sales, inventory integrity, loss prevention, and banking.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Suite.
- Managed all Programs monthly closing process, ensuring that Revenue is properly invoiced and financial reporting deadlines and compliance with OMB A-122 and A-133 are met.
- Provided guidance to the financial staff in the development of financial reports insuring data accuracy and timeliness.
- Interpreted the Programs financial results to management and recommend improvement actions or additional operational opportunities.
- Oversaw all project / program and grant accounting, ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant or program budgets throughout the grant or program period.
- Partnered with the Financial Analyst in the development and implementation of the annual operating budget.
- Ensured corporate income tax compliance and timely completion of all corporate tax filings for Catholic Charities and all of its related Programs.
- Guided the creation, implementation and administration of financial policies which provide the framework for sound internal controls.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Partner Resume
Summary : Twelve (12) years experience in the home improvement industry, seven (7) years experience in software development, and ten (10) years experience in retail sales. Management responsibility at Fortune 100 and 500 companies involved leading and managing projects by gathering, servicing and delivering successful solutions to satisfy customer needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Google Tools, Zendesk, Webdriver, Webdriver, Wordpress, Sage.
- Acquired door and window installation contract with Lowe's Home Improvement Stores.
- Developed / maintained financial procedures in conformity with policy and oversee the implementation of these procedures across the Programs.
- Oversaw periodic internal audits to insure policy / procedure compliance.
- Engaged in sales and marketing of security products, consulting, fund raising, acquisition and mergers of established and start-up, hi-tech firms.
- Responsible for the management of the existing customer service function and the organization, implementation and operation of the purchasing, contract administration, material and program management functions.
- Engaged in "corporate engineering" consulting with entrepreneurial ventures and emerging businesses.
- Provided direct management services to its clients in the areas of corporate and strategic planning, operations, financial planning, capital acquisition and such other services as were required through affiliated professional organizations and direct participation.
BSBA In Management
Jr. Partner Resume
Summary : Seek a position in the geriatrics field that utilizes strong management and program development skills in addition to the ability to counsel families on aging and end-of-life care issues.
Skills : Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Branding, Brand Development, Account Management.
- Held the following positions, generally for a period of six to twelve months during the initial development of the organization and start-up operations: General Manager, Developer of a photocatalytic process for the purification of waste water and the production of ultra-pure water.
- Attracted premium clients on a global scale.
- Interfaced with DMO's in the and plus ma naged client relations in too.
- Built relations with the producer of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which lead to a 22 -page editorial in the issue.
- Resort gained global notoriety in support of their marketing initiatives exceeding expectations as the value toppled $7 million.
- Secured a secondary photo sh oot with European luxury magazine, Flash.
- Coordinated a book sponsorship.
Headline : Seeking a position within a strong company to expand leadership skills along with personal growth.
Skills : Budgeting, Cross-Functional, Team Leadership.
- Ensured compliance on all ACCSC requirements.
- Responsible to facilitate the procurement of clients.
- Provided administrative support for attorney, meet and interview clients Developed program.
- Created website using the Dreamweaver program.
- Communicated with stallion owners and potential buyers Conducted competitive analysis and developed .
- Directed a staff of trainers, sales professionals and managers at two franchised locations.
- Served on national board for the Corporate Athletic Republic.
Objective : Accomplished Human Resources business partner with extensive experience leading large strategic projects of international scope and responsibility. Consistently develops professional relationships with key executives, leading to successful partnerships. Able to craft efficient solutions that align HR goals with the vision and profit objectives of the organization.
- Ensured the data integrity on processing/closing system is accurate.
- Communicated with escrow/title companies, loan originators, and other parties to ensure all conditions and regulatory requirements are met prior to funding.
- Obtained or requested missing conditions.
- Responsible for project estimating / bidding and scheduling, building layout, supervision of workers, and doing the actual construction.
- Awarded contracts to build an Empire Family Restaurant, Bogart's Disco, and homes and additions.
- Completed projects on schedule, making a profit while exceeding customer expectations for quality.
- Piloted production processes for start-up residential construction.
MS In Development & Leadership
Summary : Extensive experience since as a partner and owner of e-commerce web sites in the home hardware industry. Was responsible for training and managing up to 12 employees at any given time in Sales/Customer Service, IT and accounting. With varied responsibilities throughout that time, most valuable skill has been the managing of large pay per click campaigns and search engine optimization including the management of meta tags and landing page content.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Strategic Planning, Strategic Planning.
- Developed production schedules with subcontractors, suppliers, and utility companies.
- Educated clients with alternate budgetary/aesthetic recommendations.
- Interpreted and aligned the divisions' HR goals with the strategic vision of the business unit and enterprise.
- Responsible for the overall HR function supporting multiple lines of business and support functions worldwide.
- Developed and implemented HR policies, programs, & processes consistent with the Company's vision and objectives, to reinforce the desired culture and to advance the Company competitively.
- Developed HR policies and procedures for domestic, expatriate & international employees in compliance with US and host country regulations.
- Acted as the company Service Contract Act (SCA) subject matter expert.
Summary : Motivated executive, innovative entrepreneur and business developer with over 30 years of experience. Demonstrated achievement in strategic aggressive growth and start ups. Detail oriented leader.
Skills : Translator / Interpreter - Portuguese/English, Graphic Designer, Immigration Law, Legal / Medical Translator.
- Identified, negotiated, and purchased 144,000 s.f.
- Organized the remodel and leased entire mall.
- Developed a partnership with local city council .
- Set up appointments manage the accounts and help out with the billing.
- Handled money Vacuum, Wash and wax car.
- Responsible for driving the cars and for delivering keys back to the rightful owners.
- Administered outpatient medical ethics consultations for families with individual in hospice or home care.
Summary : Seeking a position in Human Resources/Training to utilize skills to promote high performance within your organization. Personnel and Human Resources Exceptional People Skills Excellent Problem Solver Strong Work Ethic Responsible and Accountable Policies and Procedures Organization and Planning Customer and Personal Service Multi-tasking Orientation Administration and Management Strong Team Builder.
Skills : Event Planning, Travel Coordinating, Financial Budgeting/Managing, Art Installation/Artist Relations.
- Tracked and evaluated individual's level of treatment needed by utilizing evidence based assessments that measured the intensity of their anger.
- Assisted individuals and families in adjusting and transitioning negative behaviors by employing basic cognitive behavior therapy methods.
- Served diverse global clients in myriad capacities.
- Responsible for a $340M line of business and achieving revenue and gross profit targets of $227M and $67M respectively.
- Worked with other sector, industry, product, and service line leaders to implement global solution and delivery standards and construct integrated solutions for global clients.
- Managed resources in multiple countries including India, Brazil, Canada, China, Romania, United Kingdom, and Singapore.
- Reviewed and approved all solutions with a contract value of $5M or more.
Associates Of Arts In Leadership
Lead Partner Resume
Summary : A knowledgeable professional with over 25 years of experience serving on all sides of the table. That is built, designed, managed, and inspected construction projects. Have successfully accomplished work as a project manager, project engineer, self employed industrial controls designer and programmer, Tech College Instructor and Wisconsin Building Codes Inspector.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Established and maintained regular cadence sessions to track and manage the efforts of sales and services professionals against quarterly and annual metrics.
- Designed and implemented new service offerings.
- Designed SAP and hybrid application management solutions for over 100 clients across a wide range of industries including a branch.
- Expected benefits and improving the delivery of services to internal customers.
- Interfaced with facility leadership to insure the highest quality production by minimizing employee related issues.
- Led and support hiring team and recruitment initiatives for two production facilities, Riverbend and Model located in Dalton, GA.
- Communicated all federal, state, and local compliance issues to all employees at two production facilities, for two production facilities.
Master's Of Science In Management
Summary : Accomplished attorney with 18 years of experience in Corporate, Family and Litigation matters in India. Corporate Law experience includes Real Estate Legal Documentation, Acquisition and divestiture of Businesses, Capital Raising and Business Start-ups., Negotiation of Business Control Disputes, Distribution Agreements, Agency, Representative Agreements, Franchise Agreements and Technology License Agreements.
Skills : Operating System, Customer service.
- Served as problem solver in employee related concerns and issues including paycheck resolution, badge issues, partial unemployment claims, pay rate questions, vacation balance inquiries, complaints and concerns of sensitive natures, and answering benefits questions.
- Partnered with Benefits Department or appropriate contact at S&S for resolutions.
- Supported Management with personnel issues and leadership principles.
- Led special projects, as related, to Employee Development.
- Processed vacations, personnel action forms pertaining to rate, position, shift, department, etc.
- Provided training to plant team of policies and procedures.
- Managed organizational restructuring of regional headquarters and top leadership team.
M.B.A In Business Administration