Logistics Operator Resume
Summary : An educated, informed and competent Logistics Operator who has a long track record of delivering the right products, in the right quantities, to the right location and at the right time.
Skills : Material Specialist, Logistics Manager, Logistics Executive.
- Staged requisitions, attach labels and hangtags and relocates material to the designated staging area.
- Maintained all inventory records on manual/computer system.
- Loaded and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, racks, and shelves by hand or with a forklift and/or other material handling equipment.
- Lifted heavy objects by hand, dolly, forklift, manual and/or electric pallet jack.
- Transferred materials to/from Production and Warehouses areas, as required.
- Prepared material and finished product (including palletizing, wrapping, and banding) for shipment to customers via UPS, FedEx, common carrier, etc.
- Returned material to stock and makes appropriate inventory entries.
- Performed cycle counts of inventory, as required.
Sr. Logistics Operator Resume
Headline : To take an active part in interesting and challenging projects thereby learning continuously and also to make significant to the organization.
Skills : Plant Operations Certificate, Plant Operator.
- Loaded tank wagons, totes and fiber drums with finished product based on the production schedule.
- Operated process related equipment and plant process control systems in a safe environmentally responsible manner.
- Collected and reported plant measurements related to performance, asset utilization, quality, costs yields, EH&S, production rates, etc.
- Performed field checks, adjusting control systems and manually operated equipment based on process and lab data.
- Determined root causes of deviations in process, product or equipment performance through the use of troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Identified opportunities for improvement and makes improvements when appropriate.
- Performed individual duties with a high degree of dedication to safety.
- Performed process equipment troubleshooting, routine equipment repairs, improvements, and preventative maintenance.
Jr. Logistics Operator Resume
Headline : Dynamic Logistics Operator with a diverse range of experience expanding from logistic operations to general sales. Operate locomotive to move railcars in position for loading and unloading product.
Skills : MS Office, SAP ERP, Bilingual.
- Assisted machine operators with finished pieces.
- Maintained the necessary level of communication between shifts.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Trained staff of 10 direct labor employees to perform assembly and manufacture of a product.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Estimated costs and set quality standards.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Verified the functionality of safety equipment.
- Supervised and motivated staff and management.
Logistics Operator III Resume
Headline : To work in a fast paced, high energetic, customer and quality oriented environment, with opportunities to grow and excel through the company. To gain employment that will provide a new start as continue to grow professional career.
Skills : Pesticides, Forklift Operator.
- Build pallets/orders as needed to support successful order fulfillment.
- Worked accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at an acceptable level.
- Assisted the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Adhered to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Understood the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
- Performed miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
- Responsible for warehouse rework and repackage as well as logging inventory daily Forklift/pallet jack safety training.
Bachelor's In Pre Med
Logistics Operator II Resume
Objective : Working as Logistics Operator for Logistic Operations at a Warehouse form Last 1.5 Years. Procuring Vehicle for Part and Full truck load, Documents to be carried out with the shipments.
Skills : Multitasking, Time Management, Schedule Coordinating.
- Picked parts from an automated warehouse.
- Packed boxes for customer orders.
- Sorted boxes into proper outbound containers.
- Implemented and improved upon procedures (organization and cleanliness program).
- Measured materials using metric system.
- Delivered inbound mail to proper recipients.
- Operated forklift on a daily basis, loading and unloading trucks, and moving loads to different areas of the factory.
Logistics Operator I Resume
Headline : Passionate customer service and Logistics Operator seeking a management opportunity in similar industries to broaden knowledge and utilize experience and educational skills.
Skills : Forktruck Operator, Cherry Picker Operator, Picker/Packer.
- Followed work instructions correctly create and consume bundles of the pipe as the manufacturing process and all other job duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Supported truck drivers to coordinate, pick up, and drop off loads Delivered and picked up loads Managed day to day logistical needs.
- Drove forklift truck, work on a computer, send shipments out in dock high trucks.
- Worked as a logistics operator at a distribution warehouse as an active floor worker.
- Responsible for both stocking and allocating items within the warehouse.
- Packed outgoing online orders for distribution.
- Designated locations to support bulk activities in an efficient and safe manner.
BA In Sociology
Asst. Logistics Operator Resume
Summary : Seeking a professional Logistics Operator position within an established company where Customer service, Administrative skills and experience be will be an asset to your organization.
Skills : Sales, Logistics, Operator, Marketing.
- Processed hundreds of incoming and outgoing freight.
- Organized the correct employees to distribute and or load freight in proper places.
- Maintained a safe, and productive workplace.
- Sorted to the desired location of the warehouse.
- Closed out loaded trucks checking that freight was correct.
- Provided proper paperwork to drivers.
- Worked with spreadsheets and computer programs that relay information throughout the warehouse.
Bachelors In Civil
Logistics Operator/Executive Resume
Summary : To be the of organization where, the management structure recognizes and rewards loyalty, honesty, hard work and ambition of an employee by providing growth, opportunities that could contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Forklift Driver, Computer Literate, Money Handling.
- Loaded and unloaded 20 foot, 40 foot, 53 foot, flatbed, and storage containers.
- Staged chemicals for delivery And also providing information on all chemicals going in and out of the plant.
- Routed packages from staging location to transport vehicles.
- Responsible for handle HAZMAT and perishable materials.
- Ensured packages are coded correctly with proper loading instructions.
- Responsible for applying work place accepted methodology to maintain a safe work area and environment.
- Operated sit-down slip sheet forklift pulling product off of packaging line and either stacking them in a warehouse or onto pallets.
Logistics Operator/Manager Resume
Summary : Highly stimulated and enthusiastic individual with over 3 years of experience working in Logistics and Shipping environment. Hands-on experience in managing and tracking shipments and providing customers with advice and shipment alternatives.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Shipping And Receiving.
- Examined contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Recorded shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
- Determined shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Delivered or routed materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand trucks, conveyors, or sorting bins.
- Conferred and corresponded with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisitioned and stored shipping materials and supplies to maintain an inventory of stock.
Logistics Operator Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain a responsible Logistics Operator position in logistics and supply chain management where skills, knowledge and experience will be contributed towards the improvement of the company.
Skills : Operated Forklift, Jockey Truck, Bobcat, Vacuum Trailer.
- Analyzed customer orders Using the scanner, Pull product from shelves or bins Double check to ensure that orders are correct Pack items for customers.
- Prepared pallets with merchandise to load on trucks for delivery.
- Transported finished packages across plant.
- Prepared pallets for shipping.
- Prepped products for delivery by specific quantities according to itemized sheets.
- Arranged successful logistics operations through movement, loading, and unloading of product and materials using a wide variety of material handling.
- Coordinated with carriers to expedite documentation and ensure timely delivery.