Receiving Clerk Resume
Headline : Exceptional customer care professional who addresses inquiries and resolves problems as they arise. Well-experienced in inbound/outbound shipments, access control, and security services. A devoted learner and rules and regulations amplifier. Searching for a full time Receiving or Shipping position in a company where I can show my leadership skills. Having 6 years of experience in warehouse operation services.
Skills : Forklift Experience, Overhead Crane, Diehandler Truck, Pallet Jack, Computer Knowledgeable, Organized, Team Worker
- Cleaned and maintained supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Compiled, reviewed, and maintained data from contracts, purchased orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assessed supply needs.
- Determined proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Examined and inspected stock items for wear and defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, and other labeling equipment.
- Packed and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, and storage yards.
- Provided assistance and direction to other stockrooms, warehouse, and storage yard workers.
- Received and counted stock items, and recorded data manually and using the computer.
- Sold materials, equipment, and other items from stock in retail settings.
GED in General Education
Shipping And Receiving Clerk Resume
Summary : Shipping And Receiving Clerk skilled with forklift sit, pallet jack, and RF Scanner. Highly skilled in Compiling, sorting and verifying accuracy of data to be entered. Excel at planning and organizing a time to complete simultaneous tasks to stay on deadline. Seeking a position that will allow me to grow personally and professionally, within an industry that is fast-paced, exciting, and creative.
Skills : Filing Paperwork, Ordering Office Supplies, E-mail, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Counted, weighed and measured items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records.
- Inserted items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Unpacked and examined incoming shipments, rejected damaged items, recorded shortages and corresponded with the shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Compiled, sorted and verified accuracy of data to be entered, kept records of work completed.
- Printed packing list for all inbound trailers, created receiving worksheets for each trailer.
- Informed upper management, corporate and buyers pertaining any errors and damages.
- Answered all e-mails from upper management and corporate pertaining errors in merchandise.
- Filed receiving workbooks daily, contacted vendors as well as worked closely with receivers, shipping and lift drivers.
- Transferred that information onto a barcode for each palletize merchandise.
Cost Receiving Clerk Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, outgoing and personable Machine Operator/ Receiving Clerk. Proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing customers by offering superior customer service. Focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and a strong desire to better me. Logistics experienced for over 4 years as well as being versed in sales and merchandising.
Skills : Forklift Driver, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Answering Phones, Setting Appointments
- Working with a team in order to receive and check drivers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Delivering or routing materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Examining contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Conferring and corresponding with vendor representatives to solve problems in areas concerned with damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Ensuring complete and accurate records to prevent loss through receiving records and/or payment errors.
- Stocking products on shelves occasionally picked orders, helped with the inventory.
- Managing processing of incoming raw material receipts into the appropriate computer system, as well as RMA processing, and transfer orders of incoming raw material and finished goods in the appropriate computer system.
Receiving Clerk/Warehouse Resume
Summary : A self-motivated and efficient Receiving Clerk/Warehouse, with extensive experience in a warehouse environment. Adapts to change swiftly with a positive attitude. Continues to complete tasks in a timely fashion while putting safety first. Broad-based experience includes everything from receiving to shipping and also operating various forklifts. Did local deliveries using a box truck. Seeking a position that affords me the ability to utilize the skillsets that I currently possess, as well as the opportunity to expand my knowledge base and expertise.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Data Entry, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Supervising, Transportation, Phones, Shipping And Receiving, Order Processing
- Independently managing secondary warehouse to include all shipping and receiving needs.
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional teams, indirect people management, as well as autonomous completion of high importance deliverables.
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, requiring vigilance in time management to ensure execution of deadlines.
- Ensuring that all documents and material received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality.
- Performing regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse.
- Verifying receipts and log them according to required procedures investigating and resolving situations where items received are not properly documented in the daily receipt log.
- Examining and unpacking incoming shipments, recording shortages and rejecting damaged items.
- Counting, weighing or measuring items of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records.
Inventory Control/Receiving Clerk Resume
Summary : Inventory Control/Receiving Clerk with lots of experience in a warehouse type environment gaining knowledge and know-how of all tools and processes used in that setting. To obtain employment in a rewarding and challenging position with a progressive organization that offers the opportunity for growth and advancement. To be able to utilize my knowledge, skills, abilities, training, and education to further enhance my experience in order to meet and/or exceed in contributing to and accomplishing the organization/company's mission.
Skills : Yale Forklift, Cherry Picker, Replenishment, Load / Unload Trucks, Replenish, Inverter, Auto Wrapper, Lowbay, Highway
- Assisting in unloading and accurate receipts of all shipments, performing all BOL verifications for loads, reconciling all variances, and data entry.
- Ensuring eligible incoming freight, investigating, documenting, and communicating all vendor compliance issues to local and corporate management, as well as coordinates all vendor returns reduction of problem freight recognized and vendor compliance rate achieved at 100%.
- Providing daily support to corporate accounts payable department, providing necessary research and documentation as needed.
- Planning and executing yard move with the driver team to ensure team member efficient off-loads are available.
- Providing hourly reports to the management staff as to current unload status, yard backlog, and load goal rates.
- Communicating with corporate, buyers for product concerns, returns, rejections and credit of all problem products.
- Ensuring the receiving area is organized and clean at all time and meeting all compliance factors.
- Checking and sorting receiving the paper before being submitted to the office for processing.
Bachelors of Science
Shipping/Receiving Clerk Resume
Summary : Shipping/Receiving Clerk with many successful years in the warehouse, received, stored, and issued the material in direct support of the ongoing operations. Responsible for order entry and order fulfillment. Complied with global policies and procedures. Maintained inventory accuracy, order accuracy, inventory count accuracy. Utilized mechanical devices to lift or move product above average weight limits. Worked in large warehouses with racks and bins, forklifts, pallet jacks, and RF scanners.
Skills : Forklift Certification, Forklift, Stacking, Sealing, Cherry-Picker, Telzon, Power-jacks
- Receiving requests from the operations team and inputting/fulfilling orders for material, including coordinating the delivery of material to rig site if required.
- Responsible for accurate and timely receipt and the issue of materials including completion of material transactions in via computer systems.
- Verifying material shipping records for accuracy, resolving material handling questions, resolve concerns of shipping shortages and/or material overages, including addressing any issues/problems with warehouse inventory control.
- Maintaining physical security of material and notifying supervisor of any suspected security issues.
- Ensuring stock is placed neatly on the shelves and that material status is clearly identifiable.
- Ensuring that lifting equipment is available and adhering to company guidelines on proper lifting techniques, complying with all import/export and transportation regulations including documentation, packing, shipping, and reporting.
- Examining all incoming shipment contents and comparing with purchase order or invoice is accuracy.
- Checking and sorting receiving the paper before being submitted to the office for processing.
Receiving Clerk/Material Handler Resume
Objective : Receiving Clerk/Material Handler with excellent organization and communication skills who is capable of working with or without supervision. Experience in working under pressure and completing each task with diligence and efficiency at all times. Seeking a position where I can use my excellent clerical experience, as well as my effective materials management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, REX, DC Wizard, Skype, Appointment Scheduling, Receptionist, Receiving, Forklift Operator, Office Assistant
- Moved freight, stock, or other materials to and from the truck by hand or using jacks, forklift, reach or other equipment.
- Recorded numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Inspected condition and quantity of received materials before placing them in the warehouse.
- Loaded merchandise unto pallets and carts and transfer to designated bin and area.
- Entered data into Genesis or other unit databases for inventory count and customer follow up.
- Processed special orders for delivery by finding and attaching the shipping label.
- Examined and unpacked incoming shipments, recorded shortages and rejected damaged items.
- Investigated and resolved situations where items received are not properly documented in the daily receipt log.
- Contacted buyer if a problem found with the shipment as well as email parts on hold for end of the day.
Receiving Clerk/Cashier Resume
Summary : Energetic and reliable Receiving Clerk/Cashier with strong leadership skills looking to obtain a position with a company that offers advancement opportunities. To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities.
Skills : Inventory Management, Receiving, Certified On Multiple Forklifts, Bilingual, Customer Service Representative, Receptionist, Dispatch
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Conferring or corresponding with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Preparing, maintaining, and recording records of inventories, receipts, purchases, or deliveries, using a variety of computer screen formats.
- Reporting any major or unresolved shipment delays or problems to the company manager.
- Responsible for receiving, tracking and stocking of materials, parts, and equipment, plus delivering the goods to vendors.
- Safely operating dolly, pallet jack, shrink wrap machine, drive a forklift and operating the company vehicle.
- Processing customers' orders by ensuring that the right shipment is on its way.
- Handling shipment receiving duties by ensuring the right item has been delivered.
Shintech Shipping And Receiving Clerk Resume
Headline : Adaptable Shintech Shipping And Receiving Clerk with extensive experience in material handling, inspections, and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction. To find a company where I can use my shipping and Receiving skills. Where I can also use my bilingual skills and have room for advancement within the company.
Skills : Inventory Control, Laboratory Clerical Office, Inventory Control, Supply Chain Management, Administrative Support, Warehouse Management
- Unloaded various freight trucks, received various exhaust parts, equipment, and supplies, signed receiving documents, opened packages, compared items received with items listed on the packing lists.
- Checked for any damaged parts, equipment, supplies, and quantities received, documented receiving information such as date received, how delivered and who ordered, etc.
- Maintained the freight bills and other receiving records, entered receipts into the computer system, generated a receiving label for the exhaust parts that came in.
- Ran errands and delivered the exhaust parts, equipment, and supplies to the appropriate departments and had packing slip papers signed as necessary.
- Flattened and threw boxes and trash into the cardboard baler and trash compactor.
- Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Determined shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Examined contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipment.
Receiving Clerk Resume
Summary : A highly driven, detailed oriented professional with over 11 years of experience as a Purchasing/Receiving Clerk with expertise in managing inventory, processing orders and stock management. Demonstrates great attention to detail and maintains a strong work ethic that will contribute to the performance of a prominent business.
Skills : Inventory, Quality Control, Administration, Machine Troubleshooting, General Labor, Manufacturing
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Informed forklift operators on their assignments and which fruit will be used and in which sorting line.
- Acted as support staff for the shipping department, inventory manager, and procurement department.
- Pulled orders for parts transmitted by drivers from DMS in a time sensitive manner.
- Performed all cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment and follows all safety codes.
- Verified products received against receiving documents, report damages, shortages or overages.
- Visually inspect each item for damage prior to placing the item on the shelf and ensuring item accuracy.
- Responsible for receiving products and ensuring each product is entered into the inventory system through the use of a computer terminal or handheld scanner.
- Ensured boxed items were unloaded from trucks by a sit-down forklift in a neat and safe manner.