Retention Representative Resume
Headline : Retention Representative having extensive experience of 6 years working in a call center environment and providing excellent customer service. Provided basic troubleshooting routers and modems for customers who were facing any issues with or when they purchased new boxes.
Skills : Strong Customer Service Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Team Building, And Management Skills. Varied Background Encompassing Sales, Marketing, Leadership, And Staff Motivation.
- Retaining current customers with competitive offers also consulting customers on entertainment budget and tailoring packages to meet customers needs while increasing revenue for the company.
- Performing a full range of customers requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Assisting customers with questions regarding billing, service problems, products and features also correcting errors and discrepancies on customers billing as necessary.
- Preparing work orders for maintenance requests and technical support and also assisting with troubleshooting and activation of various products, and equipment.
- Receiving inbound calls for billing and troubleshooting, and effectively transition calls into sales calls, by maximizing opportunity and presenting the features and benefits.
- Establishing new customers with service, as well as upgrading current customer's services, informing customers of current promotions, specials, and bundle packages.
- Assisting customers with billing questions, and balance inquiries, also correcting any billing errors and providing adjustments to accounts when needed.
Customer Retention Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will benefit from 4 plus years of customer service experience, positive interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Group Management, Reliability, Decision-Making Skills.
- Presented the value of products and services with the purpose of retaining core products and customers, and selling products and services to existing customers.
- Responded to inquiries in a manner which met high quality, productivity, and other performance standards.
- Retained and upgraded cable services in accordance with company requirements and customer needs.
- Saved customers from disconnecting or downgrading service, presented benefits of products and services on all calls including billing, technical, and other types of inquiries.
- Responded to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempted to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines.
- Escalated unresolved complaints in a timely and effective manner, in accordance with escalation guidelines.
- Attempted to troubleshoot customers' service problems; scheduled field service calls when necessary.
- Scheduled customer appointments in accordance with established procedures.
- Documented customer transactions accurately in the billing system and complete required administrative tasks such as accurate tracking of sales and/or saves in online tools.
- Used online support tools to obtain information and to help resolve issues.
Member Retention Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking to continuously gain business knowledge; develop financial, organizational, and management skills; and acquiring a position that will utilize the talents, knowledge, and abilities while fostering the growth and development to become a valuable asset to an employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Phones, Receptionist, Typing, Money Handling.
- Save and sell the value of video, data, and phone products by properly aligning their features, benefits, and price with the wants and needs of the customers.
- Provide exceptional customer care across all call types including escalations, technical support, and billing.
- Establish customer trust and commitment by helping to resolve customer concerns.
- Track the primary reasons for requests to disconnect service in specific geographic areas by competition and forward the information to the appropriate departments for further investigation.
- Completed phone and written attempts to collect or set arrangements to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Included securing relationships and established customer contact to maintain a constant line of reimbursement.
- Member of an integral team that provided assistance to other areas in the execution of daily tasks by providing imperative information and leads on accounts.
- Assist the Indianapolis region Technical Department by completing administrative and clerical work on a daily basis.
Retention Representative-Customer Service Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain full-term employment in an environment that offers a greater challenge, with the hopes of assisting others and utilizing supportive skills. Applying skills in leadership and motivation that will assist others in developing their goals to further help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Cisco Phone.
- Handling inbound member calls to support and retain long-term satisfaction.
- Conduct outbound calls to new and renewing members to assess their needs, review their plan options, and answer any questions that they may have.
- Communicate effectively, clarifying any ambiguities, providing disclaimers, and explaining company policies and objectives.
- Update HIPAA certification in order to learn and maintain a best practice with respect members' sensitive and private health information.
- Educate members about healthcare reform and the impact on current and future health plan choices.
- Understand customers' needs and educate them on benefits, premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments.
- Help members analyze cost and benefit structures in order to make informed decisions about their healthcare needs.
- Provide optimum service by empathizing with frustrated and irate members, offering to take ownership of their issues and allay their concerns.
Retention Representative I Resume
Objective : Seeking to gain a position within a results-oriented company where one can utilize the ambitions, acquired skills, and education toward growth and advancement surrounded by career conscious personnel.
Skills : Military, Security, Management Experience, Logistics Management, Policy Development.
- Conduct needs-based selling by using non-scripted probing techniques to determine customer needs and to offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, and formal training.
- Responsible for achieving specific sales business targets and maximizing sales opportunities on each and every call.
- Place and/or receive customer inquiries that may require deviation from a script or sales flow process.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
Jr. Retention Representative Resume
Objective : Retention Representative with 2 years of experience is now seeking a position in an environment that will challenge further; while allowing to contribute to the growth and success of this organization.
Skills : Child Care, Special Needs Adaptation, MS Office Suite, Time Management.
- Trained new hires, created educational documentation and administered testing on all new hires.
- Recommend and share ideas for improvements in the overall departmental process.
- Encourage current merchants, the benefits of the company relationship and services, as part of retention as well as promoted new businesses to become clients.
- Investigate, update and assess merchant accounts for revenue loss/profit.
- Investigate billing discrepancies and submit appropriate refunds via an EPR process.
- Performed account closures requiring a very detailed and timely process.
- Solve outstanding billing and equipment issues and investigated matters pertaining to retention efforts.
- Analyze, evaluate and calculate competing bids in an effort to educate merchants and advise them for an educated business decision in regards to rates.
- Suggest options for processing solutions that better fit the Merchants current needs.
Retention Representative II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional seeking a permanent position where one can utilize skills and experience to execute a variety of projects that will contribute to the success of your company. Able to work in a fast-paced, high energy and continually changing the environment with a high degree of professionalism. Team-oriented with the ability to build and maintain partnerships and work with all levels of management.
Skills : Bi-Lingual, Team Leadership, Staff Hire & Evaluation, Training & Development, Customer Relations, New Project Launch, Problem Resolution, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for retaining customers through positive customer relationship building.
- Diffused the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques.
- Identified the reason for the disconnect in an effort to retain the customer.
- Re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits, and price with the needs of the customer.
- Troubleshoot customers' service problems, schedule field service calls when necessary and used online support tools.
- Provided exceptional customer service across all call types including escalations, technical support, and billing.
- Documented customer transactions accurately in the billing system.
- Track the primary reasons for requests to disconnect service in specific geographic areas by competition and forward the information to the appropriate departments.
Sales Retention Representative Resume
Headline : A committed and well-motivated young person who aspires to hold a position where she will be able to interact with costumers on a daily basis. Obtain a responsible and challenging position within a company that will allow learning new technologies and new skills while utilizing previous experience to improve beyond abilities currently, and also to build a strong business relationship with the company and clients, and exceed expectations to excel within the company.
Skills : Typing 50 WPM, Microsoft Office, Excellent Communication, Typing Documentation.
- Responding to incoming calls and online inquiries regarding account issues and membership questions.
- Responsible for quick familiarization with new client offerings and to provide service for multiple products.
- Praised for knowledgeable service and quick resolution.
- Highly-skilled in researching difficult account and product issues to provide a quick and final resolution to satisfied costumers.
- An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and maintain customer loyalty.
- Managed high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Provide customer quality care to the client in order to save the accounts.
Lead Retention Representative Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished, talented, and seasoned professional with 8+ years of financial planning expertise. Champion of regulatory compliance with a history of ensuring strict adherence to state, federal, and company mandated standards for financial protection and fiduciary responsibility. Work effectively independently and as part of a team in a high volume, high demand, fast-pace working environment through successful organization and time management skills.
Skills : Finance, Banking, Office Management, Customer Service, Budgeting.
- Retain current subscribers from disconnecting their TWC services.
- Investigate problems, track reasons for disconnect requests and take ownership of customers' concerns to assist them in making the decision to stay.
- Handle inbound disconnect/downgrade calls from existing customers.
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building.
- Diffuse the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques.
- Identify the reason(s) for disconnect and overcome objections in an effort to retain the customer.
- Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits, and price with the needs of our customers.
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Retention Representative-Temp Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain employment in a career that would allow to secure a challenging position that will be equally beneficial to any organization as well as furthering professional experience.
Skills : Account Management, Budgeting, Business Development, Computer Skills, General Office Skills, Knowledge Of Medical Terminology, Leadership, Microsoft Office Suite, Negotiating, Problem Solving, Time Management.
- Responsible for fielding inbound calls from potential and existing customers.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Selling CenturyLink products and services on every call.
- Performing credit reviews, establishing accounts in the billing system, and providing customer service and solutions to problems.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
Retention Representative-Medical Resume
Headline : Retention Representative with more than 6 years of professional customer service and leadership experience. Hands-on Resolution Specialist effective in handling escalated calls and resolving the issues of the customer on a daily basis. Promise Support which gives me the opportunity to help and guide others to reach their optimum potential while resolving the customer and agents issues.
Skills : 10 key, Data Entry-Alpha, Data Entry-Numeric, Microsoft Word 2010, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, AS400, Microsoft Office, Medical Customer Service.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls, also addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Identified chronic customer issues by creating and maintaining a customer complaint log.
- Managed high call volume with tact and professionalism.
Retention Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a position that will enable to use of strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Adaptability, Leadership, Organization, Customer Service.
- Processes orders, prepares correspondence and fulfills needs of existing customers that are at risk of canceling services or orders.
- Addresses complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing renewals or saves.
- Offers discounts or special deals as needed and within pre-established limits.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Enhanced customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.