Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume
Objective : To utilize my excellent sales skills and knowledge in business to facilitate the growth of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Inventory, Team Building, Shipping And Receiving, Stocking.
- Overseeing all the issues pertaining to a patron's dining experience, such as quality control, staff management, inventory, health and safety regulations and customer service.
- Ensure quality and quantity of food and beverage supplies and equipment.
- Oversee food preparation, food and dining areas, ensuring that the facility remains in compliance with safety regulation and health codes.
- Ensure inventory is well stocked, quality of food is being served, sanitation and hygiene are enforced, oversee customer satisfaction, work with management implementing new policies and procedures for streamlining operations, problem solve and deal daily solving intra-departmental issues and problems.
- Work closely with human resource managers in the recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring staff members.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
- Have excellent communication skills, visibility and recognition with the clientele, management and staff ensuring long-term reliability for whatever the task may require.
Sr. Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the field of Human Resources where can apply my training, administrative, management, customer service, and human relations experience to help organizations be more effective, maximize potential, and reach goals.
Skills : Bartender, Microsoft Office, Excel, Jonas, Classically.
- Provided proactive training, coaching and supportive counseling to staff.
- Developed and administered opening and closing procedures.
- Maintained excellent standards and atmosphere as well as ensured the set-up and break down of clubhouse events according to the BEO.
- Banquet Captain/Server Trainer/Floor Supervisor Developed and administered training curriculum and side work procedures for hostess, server assistants, food runners, servers, and captains.
- Identified performance gaps and collaborated with managers to develop and implement appropriate training procedures and processes to improve performance.
- Trained new servers, server assistants, hostesses, and new floor supervisors on guest service expectations, handbook safety procedures, restaurant protocols, and menu knowledge.
- Observed service behaviors, provided feedback, support, and on the job training.
Jr. Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain employment in the health care industry where my skills are utilized to optimize the patient care industry and promote customer satisfaction while improving my personal professional growth.
Skills : Excellent Leadership Skills And Training Strong Logical.
- Responsible for greeting customers and providing assistance with Registration.
- Ascertain that the food and beverage outlets operated profitably and efficiently and to maintain the consistency of high victuals and accommodation standards in the food and beverage department.
- Typing work orders, invoices, timekeeping, scanning documents, cumbersomely hefty telephone interaction, and clerical duties.
- Trained and supervised subordinates and applied relevant accommodation principles to ensure that the needs of guests were consistently exceeded.
- Responsible for hiring, promoting, supervising, and the discipline of all subordinate employees.
- Responsible for sanitation, production and training.
- Responsible for direct supervision of all food and beverage employees on his/her shift to ensure that all procedures and policies are followed.
- Responsible for the orientation of all employees, scanning documents, editing payroll, time, invoices, staff schedules, banquet tickets, cashiering, cash handling, bartending, general offices obligations, and data entry.
Health Care Administration
Asst. Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume
Headline : Food and Beverage supervisor at the Montage Deer Valley . In charge of In Room Dining, Buzz Coffee Shop, and the restaurant.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MICROS System , And Experienced Restaurant Knowledge.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel's Restaurant and Room Service operation.
- Supervise all Room Service and Restaurant personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Organise all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, requisitions for beverage, food and sundries and manage labour on a daily basis through the time management system.
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality and service details daily.
- Provide feedback and appraisals as necessary.
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service Plan and conduct meetings for outlets on a monthly basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and well motivated.
Food and Beverage Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : To be in a role with influence on guest satisfaction, food quality and presentation. Maintain a clean, safe, fun, positive and productive work environment in which every team member recognizes their role in making the customers experience the best possible.
Skills : Kronos, Microsoft office, Micros system, Tips certified.
- Present Motivate front line staff to deliver consistently great guest service, teamwork, and camaraderie.
- Optimize profits by controlling labor costs.
- Assist manager with scheduling associates and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments are made in accordance with guest needs.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, recommendation for hire and training process for new associates.
- resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Check with guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Resolve associate and system issues quickly, effectively, fairly and consistently.
- Maintain and strive to exceed departmental qualitative and quantitative service standards.
Food and Beverage Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, skilled professional, seeking a career opportunity in a challenging, growth-oriented environment with strong customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, And Excel, POS.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
- Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits.
- Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services.
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in systematic way and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards of department.
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remain according to departmental standards.
Food and Beverage Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Food and Beverage Supervisor with a winning attitude and desire to deliver a exceptional dining experience. Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Server, Hospitality, Computer Skills, Cashiering.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Efficiently resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.Minimized loss and misuse of equipment through proper restaurant supervision and staff training.
- Exhibited thorough knowledge of foods, beverages, supervisory duties, service techniques, and guest interactions.
- Assigned tasks and oversaw the direction of employees to ensure compliance with food safety procedures and quality control guidelines.
- Developed and maintained exceptional customer service standards.
- Ensured proper cleanliness was maintained in all areas of the bar and front of house.
- Optimized profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs on a daily basis.
High School Diploma
Food and Beverage Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with over 5 years of experience in the industry. Looking for a challenging and rewarding position in Public Relations where I can utilize my proven background in areas of customer service, leadership, research, and sales skills.
Skills : <div>Ability to delegate tasks, Good knowledge of the food industry.</div>
- Responsible for the training, scheduling, and supervision of Food and Beverage Servers, Bartenders, Barbacks, and Concession attendants on an assigned shift.
- Ensure smooth and efficient service throughout all assigned venues in the property.
- Conducts shift meetings with staff assigning stations and facilitating the flow of information throughout the department.
- Handles all associate relation issues as needed.
- Supervises and reports to management all associate call ins and scheduling conflicts to ensure a cost effective staffing level.
- Promote outstanding guest relations throughout the property resolving any guest dispute promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Constantly monitoring operations during peak hours by talking with customers and working alongside staff.
- Knowledge of all State alcohol regulations and ensure adherence.
License In Cosmetology
Associate Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume
Headline : High energy supervisor with over 5 years' of experience. Efficient and enthusiastic with strong leadership abilities. Proficient in managing high volume operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Developed and evaluated beverage staff on proper techniques, knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for running a number of different beverage outlets, budgeting, taking inventory, forecasting, proper ordering and receiving, staff management Scheduled service staff to ensure consistent labor costs and effective service.
- Managed staff of 70 and organized department functions in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assigned tasks and department assignments or projects, meeting deadlines related to those assignments.
- Rendered advice and provide expertise or judgment based on information gathered, studied, analyzed or reviewed.
- Arrange timeline to complete tasks and department assignments or projects.
- Focused on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources (staff and budgetary).
Food and Beverage Supervisor/Executive Resume
Objective : Detail minded, self-motivated, and hard-working individual. Able to adjust to different work environments. Working has given me a broad base of experience working with people of different cultures, languages and economic backgrounds.
Skills : <div>Great leadership abilities, Communication Skills.</div>
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
- Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventories drop to specified levels.
Food and Beverage Supervisor/Customer Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Food and Beverage Supervisor will be responsible for the overall supervision of all food and beverage operations, including production, purchasing, inventory and distribution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a given department or section within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Restaurant Point of Sale, SharePoint Calendar and Expenses system, General Office skills, Proof Reader, Apple Mac, iPhone, Financial Statements.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Train workers in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling and payroll.
- Monitor employee and patron activities to ensure liquor regulations are obeyed.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
Associate Of Science
Food and Beverage Supervisor Resume
Objective : Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for the management of the on-site food and beverage operations at the venue. Responsibilities include scheduling, purchasing, training, and supervising the staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervise day to day operations of Ripple Diner, Ripple Express, Room Service for 300 room onsite hotel.
- Wrote standard operating procedures for all positions within the food and beverage department.
- Carefully interviewed, selected, trained and supervised staff.
- Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last minute menu changes.
- Interacted positively with customers while promoting hotel facilities and services.
- Organized special events in the restaurant, including receptions, promotions and corporate luncheons.
- Correctly calculated inventory and ordered appropriate supplies.
- Strategically developed effective marketing plans to increase sales and profits while managing costs.