Baseball Instructor Resume
Summary : To obtain a Teaching, Coaching, Physical Education, Strength and Conditioning, Health position, Customer Service Representative, Store Manager, Recreation Clerk/Director, etc., would allow for all parties to benefit. Well qualified in coaching and participating in various sports.
Skills : Computer Based Trader/ Floor Broker And Trader.
- Coached Football and basketball for third- sixth grade at Elementary school.
- Coached football, baseball, and track.
- Maintained fields and equipment Motivated players to reach their full potential.
- Taught basic figure skating skills in a recreational group environment to youth ages 4-12.
- Advanced figure skating elements for competitive figure skaters, adults, and youth.
- Communicated with coaches and athletes not only from our own team but also from all other teams in surrounding areas.
- Worked efficiently and effectively with the athletes to influence them to complete a certain task.
Bachelor's In Sports
Sr. Baseball Instructor Resume
Summary : Baseball Instructor experience gained thus far and education to obtain a public relations, marketing, sales or event management positions within an organization.
Skills : Sales Operations, Customer Service, Data Entry, Interpersonal, Training.
- Organized and conducted youth baseball camps.
- Created partnership with University Athletics and the Veteran Affairs.
- Able to demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills to both children and parents about baseball and also about other events held at the facility.
- Experienced in conducting meetings about baseball.
- Able to work with others players and solve problem.
- Instructed and developed student baseball players.
- Analyzed and scouted college baseball pitching prospects.
Jr. Baseball Instructor Resume
Summary : To seek a Career as a baseball instructor, specializing in pitching and hitting. Baseball provides opportunities for youth ballplayers to develop their baseball skills through various training programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Organized, Detail Oriented.
- Given lessons to players ages 8-18 in all areas of the game of baseball to improve their baseball skills.
- Coached, organized, team practices for several teams with the facility's travel program.
- Ran and assisted in the camps and clinics put on by the facility for all age and skill levels.
- Updated current contact information on all 3000 clients in the Coastal Athletics Database.
- Answered phones and scheduled lessons and appointments throughout the day for those instructors working throughout the facility.
- Taught and worked with children of all ages and diversities to teach them the game of baseball.
- Helped keep up the contact information to provide clients with knowledge of upcoming events in the facility.
BA In Communication
Baseball Instructor/Coach Resume
Summary : To obtain a Baseball Instructor position as a member at a local business. Baseball instruction in a safe and encouraging atmosphere, and programs cater to athletes wanting to improve their baseball skills in a serious instructional setting.
Skills : Leadership, Teamwork, Hard Working, Microsoft Office, Team Management.
- Taught necessary skills and strategy to young baseball players.
- Utilized people skills in one on one lessons.
- Conducted and led drills at baseball camps.
- Received and made outbound calls to schedule individual lessons and cage time.
- Sold memberships along with baseball apparel and equipment.
- Responsible for day to day cash handling and cash management.
- Worked individually with children ages 8-17 on developing baseball skills Counseled high school players on the college recruiting process.
B.A. In Entertainment
Softball/Baseball Instructor Resume
Summary : To seek a more challenging Baseball Instructor position to sharpen skills through hands on experience in an environment that is both enjoyable and knowledgeable.
Skills : Excel Spreadsheets, Excellent Customer Service, Leadership, Sales.
- Instructed baseball/softball players from the ages of 7-collegiate.
- Lessoned lasts an hour per group and we work with 4 groups per day.
- Matured as a person while working there and also have learned more about the game than thought could.
- Taught skills, and being a mentor to these kids are something take pride in.
- Presented information on the skills of baseball in front of 30 to 50 people.
- Reported results, and performance to upper management once a week.
- Increased enrollment by 15% by advertisement in local baseball parks.
Assistant Baseball Instructor Resume
Objective : Experienced, dedicated, and passionate coaches to lead the players through each training program. Coaches are responsible for the supervision of athletes, skill instruction, providing a safe environment, and serving as a positive role model.
Skills : Computer Based Trader, Floor Broker And Trader.
- Rebuilt the proper mechanics of pitching a game.
- Analyzed the swing of a batter and provided instructions to correct all negative aspects.
- Showed the techniques to build strong fundamentally sound fielders.
- Provided conditioning and nutritional programs for players to follow to maintain a healthy and conditioned body ideal for their specific position.
- Maintained a safe physical environment.
- Taught fundamentals and rules of baseball.
- Communicated with players in a positive way.
Professional Baseball Instructor Resume
Summary : To obtain a graduate assistantship role where can continue education, and apply knowledge and expertise in pursuit of a career in strength and conditioning skills.
Skills : Great people and Organizations, Hard worker, Fast learner, Mechanically smart, Energetic and Motivated.
- Instructed through collegiate baseball players in hitting, fielding, pitching, and development.
- Designed, developed, and directed the sales and promotion efforts for all Baseball Camps.
- Planned and coordinated all instruction periods for the camps, including the necessary information exchanges.
- Responsible for maintaining all camp budgets.
- Helped set up, coordinated, and ran instructional camps for the baseball club Winter Warm-Up camp, High School Prospect camp as well as various other tryouts and instructional camps.
- Took over the entire camp instruction, planning, and coordination.
- Signed up students, developed the camp strategy and instruction techniques, and executed the Winter Warm-Up camp with great success.
Bachelor Of Arts
Middle School Baseball Instructor Resume
Objective : Baseball Instructor with a strong work ethic, leadership skills, and analytical skills, seeking a full time position as a Middle School Baseball Instructor post.
Skills : Leadership, Team Building, Team Leadership, Networking, Budget, Scheduling.
- Helped coach the youth of Park City in Baseball.
- Taught baseball fundamentals and skills to youth players at clinics sponsored by the High School baseball team.
- Instructed and teach the game of baseball to children ages 6 to 13 years.
- Organized baseball drills Plan, organized events throughout the day.
- Taught youth baseball players how to improve their skills to become a better baseball player.
- Acquired the skill of patience as well as adapting to different problems.
- Assisted with other coaches to better athletes understanding of the game of baseball and help them improve as an athlete.
Summer Camp Baseball Instructor Resume
Objective : A longtime baseball player looking forward to obtaining a coaching position, backed up with 3 years college playing time, and 14 years of baseball experience.
Skills : Academy, Administration, Administrative, Aerobics Instructor.
- Assisted Baseball Coach, instructing youth ages 8-18 in all aspects of baseball.
- Taught baseball to Little League/Babe Ruth level kids at summer baseball camp.
- Instructed 3-6-year-old children on the basics of how to play baseball/t-ball.
- Worked with young athletes improving hitting and pitching mechanics as well as teaching the importance of stretching and strengthening to reduce risk.
- Experienced working as an instructor for various age and skill levels at multiple baseball camps.
- Taught the fundamentals of Baseball in both private and group settings to students of all ages.
- Inspired youth to learn and develop as an athlete.
Masters Of Science
Baseball Instructor Resume
Headline : To obtain a Baseball Instructor position with your company, allowing to utilize skills and advance professionally. Able and willing to learn anything and everything necessary to do the job safely and correctly.
Skills : Coaching, Cashier, Customer Service, Management, Inventory, Shipping And Receiving.
- Instructed elementary-age baseball player in baseball techniques (with an emphasis on pitching).
- Supervised and coached children from ages 4-13 playing baseball, working with a variety of age groups.
- Responsible for all ages of student-athletes in their development of baseball.
- Developed and mentored children on the game of baseball.
- Designed and followed weekly plans to build a client base.
- Maintained relationships with clients to secure retention after playing professionally.
- Trained Strength and Endurance training Baseball Logistics and Situational Strategy Youth mentor from ages.