Academic Coach Resume
Summary : Extensive and successful experience in the limousine Chauffeur Sector. In depth knowledge of safety and traffic regulations and defensive driving techniques. Motivated to always provide prompt.
Skills : Microsoft office, Technical Skills.
- Regarded in-class issues and learning interruptions to discuss solutions.
- Performed student background reviews to develop tailored lessons based on student needs.
- Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among class students.
- Coordinated after school tutoring hours with other teachers to help students in need of extra attention.
- Implemented student discipline measures, decreasing classroom disruptions. Combined discipline plan with effective measures and various lesson plans.
- Earned positive verbal/written feedback from parents regarding classroom instruction and student learning success.
- Communicated with and mentor students in the development of note-taking, study skills, and time management to help with their academic success.
Academic Coach II Resume
Headline : Language Professional with experience in editing, translating, literature, and educational development specializing in Spanish education, gender studies, and humanities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blackboard, Prezi, Edmodo.
- Increased student academic achievement by designing and implementing lesson plans and assessments that exemplify current Best Practices.
- Coached teachers on Best Practices and techniques to achieve classroom learning goals and high student engagement.
- Instructed teachers on classroom management strategies that foster an optimal classroom climate for high student academic achievement.
- Assisted teachers in securing the necessary resources to successfully implement school improvement plans.
- Provided recommendations to the school and school administration to improve the overall resource alignment to achieve academic success.
- Addressed academic deficiencies and provide opportunities to accelerate academic performance by employing flexible grouping techniques.
- Gathered, analyzed, and reviewed student achievement and testing data (with teachers and administrators) to help inform classroom teaching direction.
Academic Coach I Resume
Objective : Depth knowledge of safety and traffic regulations and defensive driving techniques. Motivated to always provide prompt, friendly and professional service at all times.
Skills : Microsoft, Power point, Hard Working.
- Facilitated one-on-one student sessions related to improving study habits and time management skills.
- Collectively worked with academic coaches to address questions and evaluate student performance.
- Provided tutoring for RCLC students in English. Reviewed study skills and styles to assist students in improving their study habits.
- Researched and enthusiastically presented multimedia workshops (video recorded, online, etc) that were available to the Temple student community.
- Assisted students in developing strategic methods in order to make their academic tasks more manageable Presented information to RCC students.
- Informed students about the policy regarding drop/add period, leave of absence, and semester withdrawals.
- Recorded student emergencies and informed RCLC Counselors in efforts to provide additional resources to students.
Academic Coach/Executive Resume
Headline : Strength in student development, case management, academic advisement, lesson planning, group facilitation and presentation. Energetic, enthusiastic, able to create a motivating learning environment.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Technical Skills.
- Conducted orientation sessions for students and learning coaches at the beginning of each term.
- Informed all students on system navigation techniques and tips through emails, emails, orientations, phone calls and by moderating the online learning course.
- Examined student academic progress and activity on a daily basis, identifying and providing additional support where necessary.
- Supported needed for students who are showing signs of failure or struggling based on a grade to date.
- Collaborated and implement Individualized Learning Plans (ILP) and updates.
- Maintained regular contact with students and families via telephone, k-mail, instant messenger, and/or web conferencing.
- Distributed daily and weekly TotalView communiques containing important school-level reminders.
Academic Coach/Analyst Resume
Headline : Collaborate with high school or college students and help them develop and achieve academic and career goals by helping them cultivate good study habits, preparing them for college admissions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Provided academic support that assisted students to set and achieve academic and personal goals.
- Met individually with students to assess needs and provide resources related to study skills and academic success.
- Planned workshops/activities to increase students' awareness of financial literacy.
- Recruited potential program students by participating in admissions and orientation programs on the university and community levels.
- Planned and conducted Information Sharing/Pre-advertisement workshops for TRIO SSSP participants.
- Promoted campus awareness of program and participant activities and successes by placing regular announcements.
- Performed any other duties that strengthened quantitative and qualitative data supporting the TRIO Student Support Services Program.
Jr. Academic Coach Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that utilizes experience in an educational setting while contributing to professional growth. Provided a strong background in literature and writing.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Quick learner.
- Corporated for hands-on learning experiences and extracurricular activities.
- Completed Month End Profit, and Loss Statement, posting journal entries, and monthly analysis activities.
- Communicated and built a rapport with General Manager to identify and resolve key issues of significant financial impact.
- Interviewed applicants, process and file paperwork.
- Looked for qualified job placement for applicants. Tutored Welding students in Blue Print Reading and Metallurgy.
- Tutored learners in Literacy Education as well as in Executive Functioning skills.
- Focused on implementing and teaching strategies aimed at helping students become more independent learners.
Academic Coach/Co-ordinator Resume
Objective : An E-I-T certified chemical engineering graduate in search of a chemical engineering position where analytical skills, ability to problem solve and self-initiative can contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Aspen Plus, Auto CAD, Solid works.
- Worked with a team of academic coaches to develop professional development activities.
- Analyzed data to guide school improvement activities.
- Developed and maintained activities of the school leadership team to guide school improvement.
- Developed and maintained strategies to improve school performance on standardized tests.
- Developed Specific Learning Objective test items for the Georgia Department of Education.
- Prepared high school students for the STAR test and the Exit Exam.
- Assisted teachers in motivating her students to strive for academic excellence by using a reward system; recorded grades.
Asst. Academic Coach Resume
Objective : A student affairs/development professional, seek to work with persons in multiplying students' talents and learning experiences. Through the job, teaching, or facilitating, work with students.
Skills : Organizational Architecture, Organization Advising, Academic Advising.
- Data collection, assessment, and advised students on tutoring services.
- Authored assessment plans for tutoring operations to gather data, format procedures and advance the progress of LSC operations.
- Developed and structured reports for use by other Student Affairs departments.
- Managed academic sessions for all student-athletes, including advising, and transfer planning.
- Developed several assessments for Predominately Black Institutions (PBI) Grant programs.
- Developed assessments for Learning Success Center (LSC) tutoring program.
- Processed information for academic interventions for academically at-risk students.
Associate Academic Coach Resume
Objective : A very outgoing person who is seeking a Counseling position with Agency. Have a passion for helping people.
Skills : Crisis Intervention, Law/Ethics.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with, as well as provide assistance and support for first-year Human Services students.
- Provided direct and comprehensive program guidance to assigned students.
- Helped ensure students are frequently engaged with staff and faculty in areas where subject matter requires deeper academic support.
- Educated students about the various resources on campus.
- Aided students in understanding how to take a large project and break it down into small attainable tasks.
- Helped students evaluate their learning styles, deficiencies, and goals.
- Helped the student learns healthier, study habits and tools. Be a good role model both academically and socially.
Lead Academic Coach Resume
Headline : A student-centered professional with public school and university experience seeking a position in education that requires an effective communicator, admissions counselor, recruiter, student success coordinator.
Skills : Management, Recruiter, Trainer, Event Management.
- Provided academic advisement services for undergraduate students to improve and enhance student graduation.
- Served as an academic coach for at-risk students.
- Worked closely with deans, faculty, advisors, admissions, enrollment services, cultural center, and student affairs.
- Implemented evaluations and assessments of Student Life programming.
- Provided semi-annual reports for the university community.
- Reported on student outcomes and responded to Retention Alerts.
- Implemented the program goals for Upward Bound and Trio Programs.
Academic Coach Resume
Headline : Seeking a job as a Security Guard where skills in security risk management and safety deployment are utilized effectively in an environment conducive to learning and ensuring the safety of others.
Skills : Microsoft office, Public Speaking, Coaching, Research.
- Developed procedures for academic tutoring and test proctoring.
- Maintained a safe working environment for the children and staff.
- Observed and maintained children's activities.
- Communicated with parents about activity, behaviors, and related issues.
- Assisted lead teacher in conducting increased learning experience for students in the assigned area.
- Performed a variety of non-instructional duties.
- Tutored students independently or in small groups Administer students' arrival and departure time.