Service Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : To secure a position that will allow me to utilize my skills and experience to benefit a growing company.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Incident Manager for multiple customer accounts.
- Evaluate service desk analyst issues and assign corrective actions.
- Working with 2nd level to resolve high priority issues in a timely manner for client.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 50 calls in queue per minute.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
Sociology And Psychology
IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : Service-oriented, hands-on Technical Support with excellent communication and leadership skills. Strong track record of responsive and respectful service, cost-conscious service-level maintenance, and empowering IT team leadership. Proven ability to understand an organization's critical support requirements, identify deficiencies and opportunities, and develop innovative solutions for increasing IT reliability.
Skills : Management, Networking, Technical Support, Telecommunications.
- Responsible for prompt resolutions of all incidents brought to the attention of the Service Desk that notifies senior management of non-routine problems or issues.
- Develop service level objective and supervise the team to ensure objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Develop company standards for workstations and computer peripherals.
- Monitor service calls to make certain proper procedures and policies are followed, ensuring that quality support is provided and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Provide support for windows clients as needed with regards to VPN, network connectivity, hardware/software issues, etc.
- Lead and support in-house software rollouts and enterprise desktop applications and hardware refreshes and similar projects.
- Supervise team and provide leadership, training, mentoring, coaching, and direction.
- Enter and report technical problems, causes and solutions within our Service Desk Plus ticket management tool.
Bachelor Of Arts
Service Desk Analyst I Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Service Desk Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Vista, 7,10.
- Assist employees with changes to Administrator Accounts, Passwords and Domain Privileges in Active Directory as required.
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Citrix and installing and configuring desktop, laptops and Printers.
- Provided phone support and support through email to correctly identify, escalate, resolve or quantify and document the results for support issues.
- Perform or escalate internal and remote customer support issues for the network, desktops, applications, telephones, faxes, videoconference equipment, and mobile devices.
- Provides support for remote users (VPN and other connectivity issues).
- Create Knowledgebase articles and utilizes resources such as websites and help desk tools to locate solutions to known problems.
- Experience with Exchange Server administration and SAP modules.
Sr. Service Desk Analyst Resume
Summary : Monitor various networks for availability and connectivity, respond to alarms following established procedures and provide emergency operations support, including making severe weather announcements.
Skills : Microsoft Windows.
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Uses the appropriate CTI categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
Service Desk Analyst II Resume
Objective : A dedicated and proactive IT professional who fosters a positive team environment. Goal-oriented self-starter who is motivated to succeed. Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities utilizing critical problem-solving skills, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Excellent communication skills. Resilient and results-oriented, geared toward efficiency,.
Skills : Citrix, Active Directory, Remedy, Linux, Windows 7, Vmware.
- Directly working with and assisting high profile and essential domestic and international personnel.
- Handling, transferring, and securing of Classified and Sensitive documentation.
- Recommend and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and standards.
- Work collectively with various technical action groups with account creation, termination, transferal, and restoration.
- Walk users through installing local and network hardware devices such as printers on workstations.
- Perform remote desktop operations to assess software configuration malfunctions and overall system operation.
- Assist with troubleshooting Microsoft applications which include restoring personal files, configuration MS Office Suite, and restoring connection of Outlook application.
- Utilize Remedy ticketing system to track/route problems or requests and document solutions.
Master of Science
Service Desk Analyst III Resume
Summary : Over 15 years in customer service, sales, hospitality, IT support and supervisory/management. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Familiar with all computer technology including Apple iOS, OSX software.
Skills : Applied experience developing/implementing java & web.
- Provide support to global workforce via telephone, email or instant message.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, application, network, user access, or related issues.
- Create Tickets and document all activities in helpdesk ticketing systems engineering, and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Address client questions using available information resources.
- Comply with Corporate IT Service Management and Service Desk policies, procedures and directives.
- Working knowledge and hands-on support of Windows 2003, Windows XP and Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience supporting smart phones including IPhone, and Android models.
- Provide evening and weekend support (off- hours support), as assigned, on a rotating basis.
Certificate Of Completion
Jr. Service Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : Seek an entry level position within the IT field. As well as inquire recognition within a company to utilize my skills and to acquire knowledge and growth to make a contribution to a company.
Skills : Experienced CSR, Good Oral/Written Communication.
- Receive incoming calls from clients such as, Detroit Medical Center (DMC), Barnabas Health, and Dignity Health.
- Provide first level support; document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, escalate problems to appropriate individual.
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings, mentor other team members and provide enhanced quality support methods when applicable.
- Coordinate and participate in team/service desk special projects; may develop, define, and communicate user and technical policies for products supported.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Mentor, coach and provide and feedback/assistance to other service desk staff on an as needed basis.
Networking Systems Administrations
Lead Service Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : To be a major contributor to your company where I can utilize and continually improve my communication, technical/customer support, administration and troubleshooting abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Jabber, Citrix.
- Responsible for providing technical support for all employees and business partners.
- Provide remote support for all proprietary internal and external applications.
- Provide support for all issues pertaining to Windows, Microsoft Office, Java among many other applications.
- Responsible for escalating all hardware related issues to the appropriate vendor.
- Responsible for managing all helpdesk tickets, emails and voicemails.
- Responsible for handling and routing all escalated issues.
- Responsible for assisting other agents as needed.
Service Desk Analyst/Network Engineer Resume
Objective : Customer focused for the last 15 years of work history. That experience has helped me develop relationships with people and businesses alike. I am actively seeking to become part of a Human Resources team to enhance my skills to enhance the team.
Skills : Ms Office Suite.
- Utilized Remedy software to log trouble tickets for approximately 40 - 65 service calls per day.
- Credited amongst top performers within service department.
- Receive regular recognition for providing exceptional customer service, including no less than 11 emails from customers complimenting customer service skills.
- Leverage all service desk resources in order to resolve incidents beyond the scope of general troubleshooting.
- Maintain strong and positive customer relationships through problem understanding, prompt communication and timely resolution or escalation of issues.
- Use analytical software to log and track incidents until a resolution has been met.
- Preserve all service operations and corrective actions taken through the use of detailed technical documentation.
Bachelor Of Communications
Service Desk Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : IT contracting field, and provided with opportunities to learn a wide variety of skills, from software and hardware diagnosis and repair to system administration. Looking for a position with IT industry and find challenges which allow me to expand my skill set.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Serve as initial point of contact for Kaiser Permanente Physician, Clinical, and Business Clients.
- Provide application support and instructions that restore functionality.
- Access and identify issues that impact patient care, system, and business continuity.
- Gather information in a strategic manner to acquire most relevant details.
- Document and frame the client's concerns by providing pertinent information necessary to assist and resolve problems.
- Coordinate with internal, external, and third party clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to remain professional and calm during stressful situations.
- Follow appropriate processes and procedures to secure patient information, confidentiality, and safety.
High School Diploma
Service Desk Analyst Head Resume
Objective : Provided IT support and customer service to SAIC's government contracts. Prior to working for SAIC, spent 1 year performing system administration duties for a medical office. I specialize in education, training, outage management, escalations, and problem solving with extensive experince with Active Directory, VPN, Novell, Mainframe, Remedy, Anti-Virus, Windows, and web support.
Skills : Outlook, VPN, VPN, Documentation.
- Provided exemplary support to the contract's customer by troubleshooting various technical issues.
- Created and resolved or assigned tickets in Remedy.
- Part of the QA team, Encryption Support, and TECS Tier II Support.
- Worked with Trainer to redesign the new hire training program.
- Include: Provided excellent customer service support resulting in high survey scores, positive survey comments, and approbations emailed directly to management.
- Accepted additional responsibilities including Outage Management and the CIO Management Report.
- Suggested Knowledge base updates to ensure information is current.
- Suggested moral boosting ideas with management.
B.S. In Elementary Education
Service Desk Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that utilizes my technical skills & furthers my career in a Desktop Support, System Administration, Help Desk, Computer Support Specialist or any other Technical Support type role.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Network Troubleshooting, Lotus Notes, Active Directory.
- Handled troubleshooting and system support for 1000+ end-users of the Secure Access Management Services system, including hardware, applications, installations and configurations.
- Performed extensive research to analyze, validate and verify identification requests.
- Managed daily escalations and closure of work tickets.
- Monitored system functionality for identifying, researching and resolving routine technical issues.
- Reported complex system issues to senior management to expedite resolution as required.
- Made recommendations on system and procedural improvements.
- Served as point of contact for end users to report problems and assist to raise service requests.
Bachelor Of Science