Billing Administrator Resume
Objective : Seeking new challenges as an Administrative Assistant with an organization known for excellence where experience and strong technical, interpersonal, and administrative skills can be utilized for a mutual benefit and growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Collections, Office Equipment.
- Provided confidential administrative and office support under the direction of a company finance manager, regional director, project managers, supervisors, technical engineering staff and accountant.
- Assisted with interdepartmental issues to help coordinate problem-solving in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assembled and analyzed information, prepared reports and instructional materials.
- Received and responded to routine correspondence without management review and following established procedures.
- Maintained project document database by scanning and uploading all project documents into a proprietary web-based computer system.
- Entered document data into document control log, and audit multiple computer drives for consistency.
- Implemented spreadsheet templates (using pivot tables, v-lookup and other formulas) which were transferable to every project and are used continuously so that calculation times are drastically reduced for standard repetitive processes.
Sr. Billing Administrator Resume
Objective : To associate with a quality organization that will utilize my skills and experience and provide opportunity for career advancement and development.
Skills : Excel, General Accounting, Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Reporting.
- Assures the integrity of the Physician Services billing, insurance and accounting and referral functions.
- Serve as liaison between the practice/center and the billing office as well as the accounting department of Norton Healthcare.
- Utilize age appropriate principles of growth and development for patients of all ages according to the practice specialty.
- Serve as a liaison between the physician office and the central billing office, third party payers and the accounting department of Norton Healthcare.
- Ability to handle patients and family members based on age of population served (newborn through geriatric), understanding issues concerning billing, insurance, or referrals may be emotionally upsetting to the clients served.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and improving job knowledge and skills concerning charge entry and accounts receivable documentation.
- Provides excellent service to all customers by answering phones with appropriate etiquette and manages routine calls with attention to detail, responds to patients billing questions within 24 hours.
- Integrates activities of the billing department into the primary functions of the office.
Jr. Billing Administrator Resume
Objective : More than 5 years' successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place. Possess solid computer skills.
Skills : Exceptional Ability To Establish Priorities, And Computer.
- Managed calendar and coordinated meetings, including scheduling appointments.
- Prepared responses to business letters and submitted for approval.
- Indexed and scanned documents for Billing, Accounts Payable, HR, Cash Receipts and Payroll Department.
- Assisted Billing Administrators in coding for offices, hospitals, nursing homes, and care visits; helped with insurance denials.
- Entered information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Verified insurance eligibility, archived necessary medical documentation to claims, created invoices and processed customer payments and filed appropriate appeals.
- Oversaw receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in person requests for information.
- Coordinated inventory orders, office supplies and travel arrangements for production staff.
Billing Administrator III Resume
Headline : Highly knowledgeable, experienced professional interested in a career as an Administrative Assistant. Excellent foundation in program management, personnel management, counseling youth and working with youth and their families in the community, financial aid and the college admissions process.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Money Handling, Attention To Detail, Supervisory, Critical Thinking, Administrative Assistant, Auditing.
- Maintain effective communication with College of Arts and Sciences personnel, applicants, parents, and institution.
- Identifies accounts that are past timely payment and makes contact with patients.
- Assists the corporate office in obtaining the necessary documentation for denied claims.
- Calculated and collected payment for our self-pay patient and/ or insured patient co-pay.
- Counts cash alongside a colleague to insure daily deposit is accurate.
- Engaged in our PCMH (Patient Centered-Medical Home) team and acted as liaison between the team and co-workers, help brainstorm ideas on how to effectively assist our patients and their needs.
- Assisted management with the training of new staff that came on board.
- Competently showed good listening and writing skills to take notes at all staff meetings for future reference at management's request.
High School Diploma
Billing Administrator/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Worked in Accounts Payable entering invoices and making check runs as well as working with expense reports. Prior to Accounts Receivable, Process in house payroll for a printing company.
Skills : Claims Processing, Customer Service, Communication, Billing, Clerical.
- Entered project information for each job assigned into system for tracking.
- Processed invoices for Structural and Air Quality/Mold Inspections for the Tampa and West Palm Offices by entering Time, Units and Expenses billable per instructions from Managers.
- E-mailed copy of invoices for approval and saved copies to Database.
- Communicated with Managers by e-mail or phone as needed.
- Opened all checks received on a daily basis and prepared for manual deposit or sent through the scanner to be electronically transmitted to bank.
- Entered all payments into Cash Receipts to be posted to client accounts.
- Contacted clients if payment was incorrect to receive adjusted payment.
- Helped to keep department working at it's most effecient status.
N/A In Accounting
Billing Administrator I Resume
Objective : Dedicated business professional with extensive knowledge and expertise in the area of business management, executive secretarial, medical coding and billing, and patient healthcare management, Have the proven ability to manage scheduling patient appointments; consultations, professional meetings and conferences.
Skills : Billing, marketing.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Prepare and send out bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues.
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and making collection calls to outstanding accounts.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Billing Administrator II Resume
Objective : Offering experience in various administrative areas including medical billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Strong time management and problem solving skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks effectively.
Skills : Computer Software: Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Open Office, Microsoft Office, Photo shop, Sketch-up, Notepad ++, Authorize.net, Quickbooks, Animal caregiver, Sous chef, Administrator.
- Billing and collection for behavioral health services provided by contracted Mental Health Centers, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals in Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.
- Designed and prepared weekly and monthly reports for management and customers.
- Assisted with Medicare cost reporting and Quality Assurance reports.
- Traveled to new programs to train employees on billing procedures.
- Planned and organized work with minimal supervision.
- Implemented new billing software company wide and transitioned from paper claims to electronic billing.
- Resourceful in spearheading and seeing projects to timely completion Improved interdepartmental communications by cross training employees.
Asst. Billing Administrator Resume
Summary : An Administrative Associate with experience in a wide variety of clerical/secretarial and operational duties. A professional who wants to constantly improve her work not just complete it. Adjusting to new task or roles are relatively easy by analyzing situations, being flexible, relating to previous tasks, and even using key words.
Skills : Technical Skills; Quickbooks Pro & Enterprise, Sage.
- Retrieved meter reads and generation of monthly invoices for all customer accounts.
- Managed customer database to insure accurate customer billing.
- Served as focal point for all billing issues, inquiries.
- Provided customer follow-up to insure timely resolution of all billing issues.
- Provided back-up for collections, contacted customers to inquire about past due invoices and solicit payment.
- Documentation of all feedback from customers.
- Provided interim support to Sales - reviewing, processing and submission all orders for funding.
- Worked with Sales Reps to insure accuracy in paperwork.
B.S. In Business Administration
Equipment Billing Administrator Resume
Headline : Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including planning and design stages. Strong inclination for precise and concise verbal and written communication, always looking for areas where take away may not be what is intended.
Skills : DataWorks, Dedication, Listening, Punctuality, PastPerfect 5.0, Microsoft Office, Time Management, Creativity, Communication, Research, Written and Oral Communication, Organization.
- Answer incoming calls, return calls, handle emails & correspondence.
- General office work duties and data input.
- Maintain, oversee, and organize calendar for 8 techs.
- Set up appointments for estimates for new and current clients.
- Open and close all work orders, review work orders for proper labor hours and parts.
- Process monthly clients billing per contract terms in coordination.
- Process service time/materials billings, collections; tracking, contacting, and reporting.
- Assist with oversight of coworkers billing status/processes.
Associate Billing Administrator Resume
Headline : Accounting Coordinator with background in billing and collections, records management and maintenance and appointment setting. Desires a role in a medical office environment. Organized Administrative Assistant with foundation in records management. Experienced in billing and collection procedures. Advanced medical terminology knowledge.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Terminology, Medical, Medical, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant.
- Composed effective accounting reports summarizing accounts payable data.
- Monitored payments due from patients and promptly contacted patients with past due payments.
- Researched and resolved accounts payable discrepancies.
- Balanced monthly general ledger accounts to accurately record cost and month end accruals.
- Created daily and weekly cash reports for accounting management.
- Reconciled vendor statements and handled payment complaints or discrepancies.
- Reviewed all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure.
High School Diploma
Billing Administrator Resume
Objective : Highly self-motivated professional with demonstrated health experience coupled with the confidence and perseverance to exceed in all endeavors. 23 years of industry background providing education / understanding of billing, coding, scheduling, and administrative support. Customer service professional offering 23 years of experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word & Excel Centricity Cerna Vital Works MENDS.
- Supervised office personnel ensuring all duties were performed accurately and timely.
- Provided training and guidance for new employees within the department.
- Resolved customer issues and addressed complaints, exceeding customers' expectations.
- Made daily deposits and reconciled checking accounts.
- Assisted physician as needed with patient flow.
- Verified insurance utilizing available resources.
- Assigned CPT and ICD-9 procedure codes to completed medical records.
- Managed demographic information for patient visits.