Billing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Worked in all areas of medicine, private practice, hospital, hospital administration, radiology, and most recently a Tribal Health Facility. I am interested in a position that can utilize my knowledge and experience but will also continue to challenge me to keep learning and growing professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SSI, IOS, Artiva, STAR, Medhost/HMS.
- Responsible for the timely submission of claims.
- Monitoring and follow-up of claims not paid.
- Accurate posting and reconcile patient and insurance payments, and adjustments.
- Responsible for overseeing daily collection and the accuracy of daily deposit.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all billing procedures.
- Monitor write-offs with the objective of minimizing these losses.
- Prepare monthly billing reports for Practice Administrator.
- Train and instruct department in job duties and/or company policies.
Media Billing Supervisor Resume
Objective : To challenge and enable me to grow as an individual within the company. I believe in hard work and have a very strong work ethic; I want a company that strives for both of those ideals.
Skills : Meditech, Medical Terminology, Emdeon billing system, Management.
- Obtained missing information and billing information.
- Supervised customer Service and Billing Information entry departments (18 employees).
- responsible for the accuracy and complete entry for 3500 + samples per day.
- Handled that Financial assistance applications and requests.
- Responded to all Insurance correspondence, information requests and denials.
- Processed denials with appeals using insurance companies 'procedures.
- Worked closely with outside billing company for customer service protocol.
Master's In Psychology
Purchasing And Billing Supervisor Resume
Objective : Administrative/clerical field for 25+ years and thoroughly enjoy this type of work. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you in greater depth, as I believe that I would be a strong asset to your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Plans work schedules, assigns duties and evaluates work for accuracy and conformance to policies.
- Prepares guidelines for proper coding of invoices to general ledger expense accounts and updates to records.
- Monitors cash flow reports and checks to ensure that all discounts are taken and that all accurate and timely payments are made.
- Reviews checks and vouchers to verify correct payments before signature by controller.
- Reconciles subsidiary customer ledger with accounts payable total and with general ledger.
- Prepares general ledger entries as required to correct errors.
- Supervises timely and accurate preparation of purchase journals and budget reports.
Assistant Billing Supervisor Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Billing Supervisor with a solid history of achievement in Insurance Billing. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Prepare itemized bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Answer telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
Billing Supervisor/Billing Specialist Resume
Objective : A challenging position, which effectively utilizes the experience I have gained in my career thus far.
Skills : Medical Billing Technician, Billing Technician, Customer Service, Supervisor.
- Responsible for defining, developing, and delivering billing operations and processes for our client.
- Coordinate, supervise and support daily customer billing operations.
- Meet contractual service levels, performs production work 40-50% of the time.
- Develop, maintain and distribute monthly billing calendar.
- Report issues within the ECIS billing system through the support center.
- Initiates and conducts progressive discipline and recommends/conducts terminations, if appropriate.
- Performance management; assessment, recognition, coaching and progressive discipline.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and continuously improve training plans for team members.
GED In General
Medicare/Billing Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within my chosen field that will challenge me and allow me to use my education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and my employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Advanced MD, Health Fusion.
- Responsible for the supervision of 8 employees and accounts for 17 providers.
- Identified trends and their root cause to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the physician revenue cycle.
- Reviewed and approved all provider claims and prepared them to send to carriers.
- Negotiated payment plans on self-pay accounts utilizing established policies regarding Settlement Discounts.
- Completed weekly reporting to Vice President and Providers involving collections.
- Initiated process for patient or insurance refunds.
- Responsible for the reduction and maintenance of bad debts.
Assistant Billing Supervisor Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented, leader eager to ensure the highest levels of patient satisfaction drawing from experience gained while working in various office/hospital environments with Patient Management, Customer Service, and Training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service Skills, Supervisor, Phone Skills.
- Attends meetings, investigates and advise new revenue sources.
- Supervises administrative team on reimbursement/billing matters.
- Designs and leads group training on reimbursement/billing procedures and processes.
- Acts as liaison between clinical and administrative staffs, as well as all Network providers regarding all reimbursement issues.
- Coaches senior management with preparing/writing department Case Rate proposals and contracts.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of all managed care contracts of assigned department.
- Assists physicians, staff and the MFA Business Office in the development of mechanisms to challenge claims as necessary.
- Facilitates billing activities with the MFA Business Office to include regular meetings to identify, address and resolve billing related issues.
AAS In General Studies
Tricare Billing Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Billing Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Training & Development, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Interpersonal Communication, Time Management, Research, Analytical Skills.
- Performed day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Facilitated swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and making collection calls to outstanding accounts.
- Served as contact for selected clients on collection of accounts receivable.
- Responded to high-volume inbound service calls in a fast pace work environment.
- Provided superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail, flexibility and innovation in resolving problems.
- Maintained a high level of client relations based on outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Trained all newly hired billing representatives.
Senior Billing Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking employment where I can utilize my skills and management experience and apply it towards a Coding Manager position with a stable company in the Kansas City metro area. This organization should offer opportunity for professional growth. Summary of.
Skills : Certified Medical Billing Program, CPT & ICD-9 Coding, Classes In Medical Anatomy.
- Billing and collections of speech, occupational & physical therapy claims.
- Daily account follow up on billed, underpaid & denied claims by 40 - 60 outbound calls to insurance companies.
- Post monthly insurance and patient payments.
- Balanced monthly insurance and patient payments, complete month end duties.
- Create and submit insurance appeals as necessary.
- Process requested info and received correspondence.
- Raised monthly revenue from $32,000.00 to over $100,000.00.
- Set up all claims to be submitted electronically.
Medical Billing Program
Junior Billing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Billing Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft officde, Excel, basic office equip.
- Work closely with billing manager and oversee personnel needs including coaching, training, and evaluations.
- Assist staff with monthly invoicing, via excel spreadsheets, third party trucking rebills, oracle invoicing, manual invoices (lost in hole, early term etc.) Compared oracle district monthly summary report against excel district invoice register.
- Analyzed incoming drilling contracts (Drilling orders/rate changes/amendment letter prior to distributing to staff.
- Reviewed billing well file folders for accuracy, approved credit/debit memos, monitored daily performance.
- Communicate with rig managers, superintendents, and other operational staff in reference to correcting IADC tour reports i.e.
- Some travel, attend rig managers training meetings, coordinate and delivered billing presentation/training information.
- Assists manager with creating training materials.
Lead Billing Supervisor Resume
Summary : To pursue an opportunity in which I can utilize and further develop my skills and experience while making a significant contribution to an organization.
Skills : Forklift Operator, warehouse selector, Warehouse Management.
- Supervised billing office staff to ensure accurate and timely processing of electronic and paper claims.
- System administrator for billing software applications Premis and Omega.
- Assisted the corporate office with problems regarding SMS software and charge master issues.
- Participated in various committees for the Hospital, SMS and District of Columbia Hospital Association.
- Actively worked on the APC task force to resolve APC issues.
- Worked closely with the Medical Records and the ancillary departments to enter missing charge information and diagnosis codes.
- Maintained daily and monthly statistic reports.
- Maintained daily attendance records for the Patient Accounts Department.
B.S. In Business Administration
Billing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Creative professional with an extensive background in insurance navigation. I am seeking a challenging opportunity where my education and communication skills will be of asset to your company.
Skills : See Resume.
- Overseen daily activities of billing staff to insure the proper steps are taken for the updating of invoices and the reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Prepared monthly aging reports and referred delinquent accounts to collections department.
- Monitored, Traced, and Corrected errors in financial records.
- Accomplished billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods and making required changes.
- Guided employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods and guidelines.
- Evaluated EOB / EOP to determine if claim paid properly and if not rectified.
- Handled claim submissions and claim denials.
- Electronic claim submissions and rejections handled weekly.
BA In Communications