Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Summary : Business Intelligence and analytics professional with 19 years' experience in IT and 5+ years specializing in Healthcare analytics (Practice Management and Clinical Outcome); seasoned expert in managing all phases of the development life cycle including dashboard development, physical and logical model designs, project planning, documentation, organization and management.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Program Management, Business Analysis, SQL.
- Manage the deployment of a data warehouse and business intelligence platform that integrate and transform healthcare data (Practice Management, Revenue Cycle Management, and Clinical Outcome) into meaningful, actionable solutions.
- Manage the design, development, testing and deployment of the company's dashboards.
- Develop business requirements, assess current reporting capabilities, and make recommendations regarding enhancement of our BI analytical tools.
- Lead developer, architect, and administer of the MicroStrategy and Distribution Services environment.
- Develop and maintain the logical business model in MicroStrategy Architect.
- Support, troubleshoot, and maintain MicroStrategy foundation on a daily basis.
- Work closely with various functional teams to translate business requirements into optimized semantic layers, reports and dashboards.
- Continuously build a strong relationship with internal business and technical stakeholders including presenting technical solutions while showing a strong understanding of business activities and objectives.
- These efforts have greatly increased data availability and provided patient and practice level analysis for operational, tactical, and strategic decision-making.
Bachelor Of Science In Graphic Communications
Business Intelligence Manager/Cunsultant Resume
Summary : A knowledgeable, proactive, results-oriented business professional with strong investigative research and analytical skills, and proven abilities in strategic planning, managing projects, competently juggling multiple assignments while maintaining the highest emphasis on quality, and proven ability to deliver innovative solutions that fully support corporate growth objectives.
Skills : Business Objects, Excel, Tableau, SQL, Data Analysis, Analytical , Marketing Strategy, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Powerpoint, Access And Powerpoint, Vendor Management, Essbase, Peoplesoft.
- System owner of the Financial ERP system called PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
- Duties included: a.
- Troubleshot any issues related to data flow from Data Warehouse into the PeopleSoft EPM application b.
- Created data requirements for PeopleSoft EPM for any system upgrades c.
- Participated in bringing data from front end application into Data Warehouse and ending at PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management tool.
- Migrated monthly profitability data from PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) to Access database to be used for reporting by the FP&A team Supported Product teams via creation of Business Objects reports to increase product offerings Performed through profitability analysis by comparing monthly accounting results from Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft EPM Explored databases using different data mining techniques and contribute towards designing a data model required for consistent reporting as well as deeper analytics Identified appropriate information/report dissemination tools (such as Tableau) and designing the reports to share insights/results Accomplishments 1.
- Created Sales Dashboards in Xcelsius containing daily data of loan and deposit balances as well as profitability, product usage and pipeline information.
- This dashboard is ran automatically daily for each Sales Manager to save 4 hours running individual daily reports and 2 days running month end reports for profitability, product usage and pipeline reports.
- Managed Activity Based Costing (SaaS software) Implementation project through: a.
Master Of Business Administration
Sr. Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Summary : Adept at developing and supporting analysis solutions, data transformations, and reports. Excel at developing and implementing reporting and data solutions, including custom user interfaces. An in-depth grasp of SQL reporting, analytics and business intelligence Maintain positive communications and working relationships at all business levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Data Analysis, Finance, Customer Service, Project Management, Leadership Development.
- Plan, design, and implement application database objects, including tables, stored procedures, functions, and views, to support material business decisions in a rapidly changing, high competitive market sector.
- Manage a team of 6 Data Analysts.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Design impressive SSRS reporting solutions to meet user specifications and bring meaning to the data and in order to solve complex business requirements using maps, spark lines, data bars, drill downs, sub reports, indicators, and gauges.
- Design Tableau dashboards to meet the business needs for interactive reporting.
- Set up TFS for Version Control of all production SQL scripts as well as SSRS reports.
- Use TFS to manage SCRUMS and team tasks.
- Perform quality assurance and testing of other developers SQL scripts and reports.
- Lead on SSRS migration of reports (approx.
MBA In Accounting
Business Intelligence Manager II Resume
Summary : Investment and quantitative analytic professional with strong background in business intelligence, financial modeling, risk/quantitative analysis, reporting process, wholesale energy, and market trending analysis. Program experiences in Visual Basic application for Excel, Access, SAS, ACL, SAP, QRM, SQL, R, and Python Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in leveraging numerous investment instruments including wholesale energy market of natural gas and electric Strong analytical skills; support business operations through analysis of key performance indicators and market trends Proven leadership and team-building skills, coupled with the ability interface effectively and collaborate with peers, clients, management and other organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, SAS, Tableau, ACL, R, Database Management, Reporting, Analytics, Statistical Modeling.
- Collaborated with end user, business partners and engineering team to identify and analyzed BI information needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Improved and streamlined processes of data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- The streamline process has improved department efficiency by up to 70%.
- Designed and developed analysis methodology to ensure data quality, reporting dashboard, and visualization via Tableau/Microstrategy to propose innovative ideas and eliminated hidden risk.
- Developed statistical models to data mining to best practices in data visualization, self-service BI and anomaly-detection, and presented story to assist upper management decision.
- Designed and built visually rich applications and dashboards to measure, track, and display key business metric Designed and built tools and automations that scale critical business processes.
- Managed the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation by various tools i.e.
- data extraction from Teradata and Oracle by SQL, ran analysis through Python and SAS, and report and dashboard through Hadoop, MircoStrategy, and Tableau.
- Monitored and analyzed key findings by approaching statistical models (regression analysis) to eliminate anomalies and streamline department efficiency.
BS In Business
Business Intelligence Manager III Resume
Summary : Kumar brings 22+ years of global professional experience across industries with more than 11+ years' in Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Performance Management (EMP) and Data Warehousing (BW) applications. Kumar manages enterprise BI and EPM systems while adhering to SLAs to achieve organizational goals and reduce Total Cost of Ownership.
Skills : Margin Analytics, Management.
- Head of BI COE in the $52 Million SAP implementation.
- Lead a global 20 member team of analysts and SAP BW/BI/EPM developers to create various BI applications, including dashboards, TAT reports and operational reports.
- Lead Enterprise SAP BW, SAP BI and SAP EPM through multiple M&As (Keane, Intelligroup, MISI, Optimal Solutions, Centerstance, Carlisle and Gallagher.) Collaborated with SAP to identify the areas of improvement of the current system and their roadmap strategy so as to align NTT Data's roadmap and to identify the need to upgrade or apply patches to the systems.
- o Led the effort to migrate SAP BW from IBM AIX to Sun Solaris o Led pre-upgrade assessment of SAP BW 7.x features for upgrade and the upgrade and redesign of the BW objects Change request and incident management process ownership.
- Implemented improvements to the Critical Incident Management response (CIM) process and ensure 100% adherence to the process, improving internal and customer communications, speed to recovery and better RCA.
- Talent acquisition, training and performance management.
- Partner with business users to improve efficiencies through self-service BI.
- Increased utilization of SAP BI by providing timely and actionable information: o Delivered a WIP reporting solution which eliminated manual storage and evaluation of the WIP amounts, which reduced month end closing by 4 days.
- o Delivered Project and Employee performance reports which gave visibility into gaps in Billing and AR recovery.
MBA In Strategy
Jr. Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced manager with over fifteen years of experience, supervised one hundred twenty union and non-union diverse backgrounds field employees as well as six office support employees including supervisor, and efficiently handled department operations and budget.
Skills : Oracle 10G, SQL Server, Cloud Computing, SSIS.
- New York, NY May 2014 - November 2014 Award-winning global Hispanic media content/communications network.
- Business Intelligence Manager Manager of business intelligence vertical for Univision Sales, Traffic, and Research department.
- Provide support for Tableau and Business Objects reports focusing primarily on linear advertising revenue, research and traffic reports.
- Key Software: Tableau, Business Objects, Teradata, Oracle 11, SQL Server 2012, Kalido, Informatica, SFDC Key Accomplishments: Responsible for data marts, ETL architecture, Business Intelligence design, Cubes and database applications development within a matrix model.
- Developed roadmaps for all levels of management which incorporate OPEX and CAPEX tracking for short term and long term projects.
- Partner effectively with key business sponsors within a matrix organization to identify their pain points and proactively deliver a solution.
- Establish design sessions with the business to identify canned reports vs.
- ad-hoc reports and dashboards, measures and dimension, and calculated fields for Adsales and Finance reports.
- Project management concerns such as ease of use of the toolset, in-scope & out of scope deliverables, pros & cons of visual vs.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Summary : Goal and team oriented professional with extensive experience leading teams and a background in financial valuations. Currently seeking an analyst role to optimize efficiency and effectively drive results.
Skills : Project Management, Strategic Planning, SQL, Vendor Management, Leadership, Salesforce.Com, Process Improvement, Process Development.
- Overview: Earned multiple promotions in this fast-track leadership position.
- Initially hired as a Programmer, advanced to the application side, and then accepted leadership accountability as the organization launched its first BI group.
- Built the enterprise-wide BI infrastructure and created systems on a single, robust, and scalable platform.
- Led the development of MicroStrategy solutions for the entire organization.
- Presented business cases and analyses to the senior executive team.
- Knowledge of Technology (from the bottom up) - Gained experience and knowledge of the challenges that exist at all levels of technology operations and leadership by entering the field at the ground level, tackling coding and application development projects, and then progressing to supervisory roles.
- IT Leadership - Served as exclusive IT representative for the market's Strategic Assessment team.
- Assisted in creating methods to leverage technology and data to exploit untapped market potential.
- Project Planning & Management - Defined requirements and scope, developed project specifications and work plans, determined risk/contingency plans, and directed project planning and execution (as well as training programs for clients) - with exceptional on-time, within-budget results.
Associate Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Headline : Adaptable, flexible and proven IT Professional with over 20 years experience in various capacities from Technical Customer Support, Business Intelligence, Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
Skills : Customer Support, Business Intelligence, Technical Support.
- Configured and maintained network management and monitoring system for global company network of over 400 servers, routers and switches.
- Programmed combination of Whatsup Gold, Micromuse Netcool and Sitescope platforms to detect via custom thresholds to monitor all protocols, detect and restart services, determine up status of html, .asp and cold fusion web pages, monitor of disk space, CPU utilization, all event errors and any other custom monitors needed with custom scripts.
- Set alerts via email pager for instant attention and auto up alerts to determine up status of all nodes.
- Provided detailed SLA reporting by customer on all nodes monitored.
- Managed all client web statistical analysis reporting on over 40 client web sites.
- Programmed custom sections per client needs.
- Created and programmed ftp info across network for log generation and analysis by Accrue HitList.
- Created programmed scripts to access and archive logs across network.
- Managed systems administration on over 50 World Wrestling Federation web sites.
BS In Communications
Lead Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Summary : A proven track record of implementing Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions for more than 15 years. A strong technical background leveraged with leadership skills allows for successful solution delivery that provides true business value to an organization. A strong understanding of best practices in BI and Data Governance with the ability to form business relationships helps take Business Intelligence to the next level.
Skills : Oracle Epm Suite, Specializing In Oracle Essbase.
- Developed, tested, tuned, and rolled out three new Essbase cubes for the financial and HR communities at Siemens.
- These databases capture data from both the newly implemented SAP ERP system and PeopleSoft HR warehouse.
- Automated the loading, calculation, and standardized reporting distribution procedures for financial closes and reporting deadlines.
- Formalized a monthly forecast procedure for Financial Analysts to load, calculate, and report revenue, costs, and gross profit out of Essbase.
- The results of these forecasts are then submitted to company headquarters in Germany.
- Introduced web-based reportingdashboarding for Accounting and Finance VP's, Controllers, Directors, and Analysts using Hyperion System 9.
- All previous P&L, Balance Sheet, and HR reporting was performed using Excel and then distributed via email or shared network drives.
- Streamlining the reporting processes localized all corporate reporting, automated month end deliverables, provided greater end user flexibility, and increased the number of outputdisbursement options.
- Tuned both calc scripts and outline metadata dimensionality to considerably decrease processing times for full database restructures, data loads, calculations, and reporting.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Intelligence Manager Resume
Summary : Matthew possesses a very diverse business background that has been focused on technology, manufacturing and finance. He is a seasoned Business Intelligence & Data analytics expert with over 15 years of experience in the industry. He has extensive business intelligence, data analytics and data warehousing expertise, Project Management experience, and is a Business Objects Certified Professional.
Skills : Business Analyst, Report Writer, A/B Testing, SQL, Project Management, Data Analyst.
- Responsible for BI/DW methodologies development, processes governance, and tools selection; acting as a solution consultant to upper management for data driven insights and recommendation.
- Accountable for the delivery of project capabilities and business results.
- Ensuring successful closure and completion of all aspects of projects.
- Developing information and object-based data warehouse to support Business Intelligence infrastructure and scalability.
- Advancing BI features to support executive management teams in information gathering and business performance tracking in real time.
- Building and managing Information System, Technical Support, Production; supervising staff and managed budgets.
- Designing automation processes to improve responsiveness and maintain high level of information systems service to all business functions across organization, continuously.
- Establishing data file back up and control procedures to enforce security policies.
- Leading information system enhancement implementation, user communication, training, and business specifications.
Doctor Of Executive