Internet Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Working closely with account teams to build, maintain, troubleshoot, and scale Facebook ad campaigns. Develop and maintain mastery of digital marketing concepts.
Skills : WebEx, HTML, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle Business, Intelligence, IBM Web Content Management, And Percussion.
- Oversaw WCM content management for all Capability Development tools.
- Worked closely with IT web development teams that supported design, development, test, and implementation of consumer retail sales and retail health (consumer web engagement tools).
- Monitored, tracked, and reported e-tool capability performance metrics.
- Determined client needs and innovative design solutions, including new system enhancements, wireframes, ad hoc reporting, and operational processes.
- Took ownership of issues identified during User Acceptance Testing and worked closely with impacted internal and external business customers to ensure issues are resolved.
- Developed and communicated workaround processes for applicable areas.
- Performed website quality assurance of site content.
BS In Marketing
Sr. Internet Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Proven track record generating revenue, successfully launching new products and effecting growth. Significant, demonstrable experience balancing traditional and digital approaches to increase targeted segment exposure and generate online consumer engagement and high-quality leads.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing And.
- Coordinated every aspect of national digital strategy.
- Provided leadership, oversight, and direction to the digital marketing team, agency of record, Internet development team, digital media buying, and online marketing budget.
- Designed, developed, and delivered a new consumer website that achieved top ranking in the J.D.
- Power & Associate Manufacturer Website Evaluation Study and increased online leads by over 600%.
- Helped dealers optimize their digital marketing and website conversion via comprehensive training materials, in-dealer processes, competitive research, best practices, and regional seminars.
- Spearheaded the development and implementation of web-based front-ends that interfaced with both legacy applications and dealer in-store systems.
- Increased traffic for WebMedley, YouthRoots and other Social Networking sites through Search Engine Optimization.
- Managed and worked with the engineers to implement SEO strategies while managing 3+ technicians.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Internet Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Marketing with organizational marketing and management experience. Strengths include search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, email marketing, strategic marketing, market & consumer analysis, product innovation, product planning, and promotional strategy. Seeking a full time position in the field of marketing.
Skills : SEM, SEO, Website Design & Usability, E-commerce, Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media, Content Marketing, Landing Page Optimization.
- Instituted a highly successful online review program which increased the company's online visibility, backlinks, and SEO efforts exponentially.
- Increased web site traffic by implementing search engine optimization and developing content for online effort.
- Complete re-architecture and redesign of ecommerce site to improve site speed, target keyword density and weight.
- Online marketing through the use of relevant and effective forum participation on a number of related websites.
- Responsible for driving the company's entire marketing effort both online and offline and acting as the spokesperson at trade shows and events.
- Designed all print materials including ads for consumer electronic catalogs.
- Created eye-catching product and created trade show brochures with original in-house photography.
- Redesigned consumer retail site with clean & functional e-commerce system, thereby increasing online sales.
Internet Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Marketing leader with 12+ years experience delivering successful outcomes. Excellent communication, problem solving, team building, and organizational skills along with proven performance in sales, marketing, analysis, planning, and implementation.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Marketing, Management, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Adobe, Analytics, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Management, Copywriting, HTML.
- Responsible for all online marketing initiatives for Behavioral Health Division.
- Managed Internet Marketing team maintaining 200+ facility websites, search engine optimization, and developing paid search budgets and strategies ($250K annual paid search budget).
- Worked with Business Development Directors at individual behavioral health facilities to set online marketing goals and implement website redesigns or changes.
- Managed the design, coding and launch of new websites and supervised external vendors for website development and server hosting.
- Improved site functionality by 25% through deployment of site scan software.
- Established traffic monitoring utilizing Google Analytics.
- Created intuitive dashboards and reports to maximize site performance.
- Assisted in online reputation management efforts and spearheaded social media presence.
BA In English
Internet Marketing Manager II Resume
Objective : Marketing and Creative Content you will help define experiences that make an emotional connection with our customers and drive brand affinity. Assist in the creation and execution of strategic marketing campaigns, publications and other collateral.
Skills : Microsoft Content Management System, Product Information Management; Marketing Automation.
- Developed marketing strategies and execute communication plans for the client, public and prospect Web sites.
- Created all marketing materials, user guides, and training materials to help financial consultants (FCs) promote Web sites to clients and prospects.
- Presented to senior management, FCs, and high net worth clients regarding the benefits and features of online account access.
- Conducted online satisfaction surveys and focus groups to facilitate continuous communication and feedback from FCs and clients.
- Results showed a measurable increase in client satisfaction.
- Coordinated training efforts associated with the release of new online products and features including satellite broadcasts, online courses, and modules.
- Consisted of main paperwork with DMV, our finance group, our office, and also with the insurance group called Mad Money Financial.
Internet Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Resourceful Marketing Leader with over 17 years leading projects, digital and event marketing. A collaborative leader of both internal and external teams. Experienced in creating and leading strategy in design, membership, partnership, social, lead generation, event, email, and organizational marketing.
Skills : SEO, Analytics, Email Marketing Campaigns, Facebook Target Ads, Google Adwords.
- Research and develop new Internet marketing strategies.
- Promote specials and distressed inventory on various websites.
- Evaluate existing company Internet advertising for effectiveness.
- Effectively manage over twenty employees between three properties.
- Analyze occupancy goal reports and forecast yield management.
- Investigate credit card disputes and reconcile direct bill accounts.
- Managed teams, processes, resources and outsourcing.
Internet Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Adobe, Wordpress, Magento, Marketo, Joomla, MailChimp, Aweber, Salesforce, 7-Cart.
- Revived dormant sales channel, increasing revenue of over 1 million in sales.
- Project Manager for Brother UPC Returns Program from manual process to Access database via hand-held scanners, increasing turnaround rate by 80%.
- Expanded and improved product content and graphics for all SKU categories by 40%.
- Managed site reconfiguration, design, and launch via ChannelAdvisor/Froogle/ASP.NET.
- Guided Customer Service Sales and Care teams by increasing product knowledge.
- Supervised customer service, redesigned product database for Wolfgang Puck Productions.
- Liasoned with HSN for product returns, issues, and product information solutions.
B.A. In Broadcasting
Internet Marketing Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of filmmaking experience including: film directing, producing, project management, editing, cinematography, photography, digitizing, shorts, features, documentaries, and Internet Marketing, social media strategy and email marketing.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop/Illustrator, Adobe Premiere.
- Responsible for new business development and sales of automobiles originating from Internet inquiries.
- Created long-term promotional plans to maximize revenues.
- Developed sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and the market environment.
- Cultivated pricing, packaging, bundling, positioning, and promotional strategies and campaigns to maximize channel effectiveness.
- Oversaw promotional activities, including providing appropriate incentives, selecting delivery methods, and quantifying the results of the promotion.
- Selected accomplishment: Effectively followed up with each Internet lead, which resulted in a 20% close ratio.
- Motivated and lead sales team including over ten members.
Internet Marketing Manager/Consultant Resume
Objective : Top-performing Digital Marketing Manager and Web Developer with a proven track record of developing, managing and analyzing a variety of corporate practice websites that adhere to the organization's mission and goals.
- Managed the daily operations of Baseball's multiple websites, including the development and design of websites and purchasing online advertisements.
- Created and maintained websites to include the use of ASP, HTML, and MS SQL.
- Managed daily PPC advertising using Google and Yahoo.
- Monitored search engine placement, building strong, relevant, and targeted backlinks with other companies and search engine submissions.
- Created and implemented e-marketing campaigns and email campaigns, tracking results.
- Monitored daily web stats using Web Trends.
- Managed online advertising budget, $60K annually.
- Negotiated and purchased online advertisements from related sites and track leads from these sites.
Bachelor Of Arts
Internet Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Internet Marketing Manager with strong skills in building, optimizing, and marketing websites, content management, social media maintenance, and in acquiring high-quality traffic. Hands on expertise in SEO, online reputation management, branding in general, social media marketing, also PPC and online advertising.
Skills : Graphic Design, CSS, Excel, HTML, Search Engine Optimization, ROI Analysis, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Management Experience, Brand Development, Strategic Marketing.
- Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Analyzed business developments and monitored market trends.
- Preserved brand integrity by monitoring the consistency and quality of market content.
- Cross referenced inventory managing systems to ensure product consistency.
- Created content for webpages and inventory advertisements.
- Tracked webpage conversion rates and developed strategies to lower bounce rate and rank higher on search engines.
- Researched and analyzed strategies to raise brand awareness and reach a larger online audience.
- Monitored day to day E-Business activities.