Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Objective : To manage and direct revenue invoicing, collection and reporting to include supervision of personnel, recurring and non-recurring financial reporting, revenue studies and financial reports.
Skills : Reconciliation, Analytical , Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Excel.
- Managed month-end close process and Financial Statement preparation.
- Coordinated Accounting and Tax Audits.
- Assisted outside auditors with year-end reviews and Financial Statement Documentation for Year-End Financial Reporting.
- Reconciled and Analyzed Bank and various General Ledger Accounts.
- Prepared, reviewed and approved monthly journal entries.
- Managed and coordinated physical inventory counts as needed.
- Managed Fixed Assets and Project Costing functions including depreciation calculations.
Assistant Accounting Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Results-driven and team-oriented leader whose accomplishments reflect superior business acumen, accounting, tax, audit, review, regulatory compliance and a demonstrated commitment to organizational growth. Expert in analyzing existing operations and implementing effective systems, strategies, and processes to improve organizational performance and profitability.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Office, Accounting.
- Implemented to upload to the general ledger and the billing system.
- Reviewed merchants' collection accounts and process write-offs.
- Generated the monthly fees and processed the invoices for all merchants.
- Reconciled the receivable and reserve accounts.
- Prepared journal entries for posting to the general ledger.
- Analyzed merchants' escrow inquiries in a timely manner to maintain a quality relationship.
- Responsible for all of the casino's monetary assets.
Jr. Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced and skilled in customer service. Highly successful at upselling and promoting new products. More than six years in an office setting as an Administrative Assistant. Very hardworking and driven to accomplish all tasks in a timely manner, as well as exceptionally organized, friendly, and trustworthy.
Skills : Excel, Access, Eagle/Pace,InvestOne, PAM.
- Managed all accounting functions for the corporate accounting department and oversaw accounting areas for 5 branch offices.
- Included month-end closing, journal entries, profit, and loss analysis, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, budgeting, collections, sales tax, credit verification, and asset management.
- Included preparing and providing monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements for the Company and its subsidiaries and if needed detailed accounts analysis for other department managers.
- Managed branch inventory project designed to improve inventory levels through the implementation of new procedures and installation of software.
- Coordinated and managed a year-end consolidated financial statement audit with the Company's independent auditors.
- Implemented cost reduction plans for corporate and branch offices.
- Assisted outside computer consultant with the Company's information technology needs including support to branch offices, NT server administration, daily backups, networking, and software and hardware installation and support.
Sr. Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : A detailed, analytical Staff Accountant with eleven years of demonstrated experience providing expert accounting services to a wide range of industries. Provides financial reporting analysis, general ledger reconciliation, auditing services as well as cash management.
Skills : Employee Scheduling, Customer Service, Database Enhancement.
- Oversaw the preparation of payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers and requesting disbursements.
- Responsible for organizing and prioritizing work to ensure all monthly activities are completed in a timely manner in accordance with the finance month end calendar.
- Assisted new employees in training in the accounting system while maintaining employee profiles for accurate access.
- Addressed problems as they arose and developed strategic solutions while abiding by company policies.
- Attended various training seminars to ensure a working knowledge of accounting systems are up to date.
- Prepared month-end closing for five P&L's on property.
- Prepared check runs and wire transfers to ensure suppliers are paid within terms of the invoice.
Assistant Accounting Manager III Resume
Summary : Over Seven years various experiences, in a wide variety of office settings. Experienced with bookkeeping and administrating an office Very strong customer service and listening skills: Provided excellent customer service while working as an answering service operator and a cashier.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook.
- Managed new and existing accounts.
- Checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Debited, credited, and totaled T-Accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Performed financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Monitored status of loans and accounts to ensure that payments were up to date.
- Reconciled records of bank transactions.
- Transferred details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Prepared bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks Import-export Assistant Manager - Organized and able to deal with multiple workloads at the same time.
- Developed commercial relationships with vendors, partners and other third parties.
Lead/Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : A detailed oriented Certified Public Accountant with an advanced knowledge of financial reporting and analysis. Works independently and prioritizes workload to complete projects effectively on time as demonstrated over more than 15 years in diverse industries.
Skills : Quickbooks, Skyline Property Management, Excel, Word.
- Co-managed the financial reporting process, including month-end close, for a bank with over $1 billion in assets.
- Analyzed general ledger accounts for appropriate expenses.
- Reconciled various general ledger and bank accounts.
- Produced monthly business unit profitability reports for 17 cost centers.
- Prepared footnotes for the annual reports and schedules for regulatory filings.
- Analyzed and reconciled commission payouts for six business lines.
- Reviewed weekly and monthly management reports for accuracy.
- Managed fixed asset activity and reviewed monthly reports.
- Updated and reviewed written procedures for various accounting functions.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting
Assistant Accounting Manager II Resume
Objective : Over twenty years of accounting experience in small to medium size companies in Connecticut. Expert level knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software including initial installation, setup of accounts, and customization to meet companies' accounting needs. Ten years' experience in HR functions including benefits, personnel record keeping and labor negotiations.
Skills : Quickbooks Accounting Software - Installation, Configuration.
- Performed multiple accounting functions under the direction of the Accounting Manager and Comptroller at this prestigious wine and spirit distributor.
- Worked in collaboration with the Accounting Manager and Comptroller to monitor cash flow and Profit and Loss statements in order to insure ensure profitability each month.
- Supervised office staff and assigned work as needed.
- Negotiated vendor contracts to obtain best pricing for the company.
- Moved company from a manual accounting system to Quickbooks.
- Installed and configured Quickbooks accounting software to provide Full Charge bookkeeping capability.
- Customized Invoices, billing statements, credit statements and screens to automate processes and streamline accounting functions.
- Setup customer and vendor accounts in Quickbooks to simplify A/R and A/P functions and provide customers with automated billing statements.
- Created customized financial reports in Quickbooks and exported them to Excel for submission to management.
BS In Accounting
Assistant Accounting Manager I Resume
Summary : To get a challenging position at a growth oriented organization that will capitalize on accounting and financial skills while offering opportunities for ongoing professional growth in exchange for a solid work ethic, integrity, and commitment to superior performance.
Skills : Finance, Sales.
- Performed A/R and A/P functions which includes creating and sending invoices, New vendor and Client setup, payment follow up, aging reporting, posting deposits, per diem calculations, paying vendor invoices, employee's expense reports, and various monthly dues.
- Forecasted and managed cash flow for two different entities.
- Performed monthly reconciliation of various accounts.
- Prepared quarterly income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, expense Projections, commission calculation, and various internal financial reports.
- Processed journal entries and perform corrections to ensure accurate records.
- Oversaw all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely manner.
- Assisted and Coordinated with the auditors in connection with the yearly audit.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting
Associate/Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position with a company that has room for growth opportunities. To Develop, refine, implement and maintain accounting controls necessary to safeguard the assets of the administration as required.
Skills : Team building and leadership ,Strong analytical sense.
- Prepared and processed daily Bank Reconciliation, then scan all bank paperwork for that date into the computer.
- Scanned in documents, invoices, pay applications, credit card charges, for the various jobs, etc., to email to Project Managers on daily basis to get correct coding Prepare AT&T Excel spreadsheets and allocate charges for upwards of 105 employees.
- Entered invoices for owners' personal Visa and American Express, print check, and mail.
- Prepared Excel spreadsheets to process and allocate monthly insurances for all active jobs.
- Entered all insurance data in the accounting program.
- Supervised accounting staff reviewing and approving their work.
- Supported Treasurer by reviewing and approving payables invoices and payment processing.
Assistant Accounting Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position, where can use experience to continue to broaden knowledge in accounting and contribute to the success of the organization. To Assist the Accounting Manager to formulate, install, review, and evaluate complex multiple accounting systems, methods, procedures and controls to refine and improve existing procedures.
Skills : Finance, Auditing.
- Prepared and recorded asset, liability, revenue, and expenses by entering, compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintained and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintained general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Maintained inventory by preparing various reports in SAP, analyzing data and correcting discrepancies.
- Contributed to the annual operating budgeting process through analysis and review of the annual operating budget proposal.
- Performed internal audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets, and cash.
- Made correcting journal entries in assigned areas.
- Prepared information for and assist with external audits.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting