Technical Project Manager Resume
Summary : Around 11 years of professional experience of which 10.25 years is in PeopleSoft HCM and Financials Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Support Experience in full life cycle implementation of PeopleSoft HCM 8.8 and PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 Quote to Cash Excellent functional knowledge.
Skills : Peoplesoft.
- Managed all projects, assigned project leaders and reported project status to senior management.
- Developed all processes to design and launch new products.
- Mentored, coached and instructed inexperienced project leaders to manage their projects.
- Coordinated and managed prototype, pilot run, and production build.
- Managed financial tracking of project budgets to compare budgeted against actual project cost.
- Measured and analyzed pre-production and production capability to evaluate design, and process capability resulting in a continuous improvement approach.
- Defined dynamic control plans for manufacturing capability to optimize processes.
Technical Project Manager/Vice President Resume
Objective : Technical Manager with experience in alliance and program management, seeking a permanent position that will allow me the opportunity to help drive virtualization and cloud computing for the company and its clients.
Skills : Project Planning, Construction Management, Wireless.
- Managed IBM's alliance partnership with VMware for hardware enablement on xSeries and maintained communication among partners.
- Coordinated the certification postings between IBM and VMware.
- Implemented new certification programs between alliance partners.
- Prepared reports for quarterly technical reviews and forecasted requirements.
- Defined project scope, and their goals for responsible projects in my department.
- Identified the resource requirements, organized the human resource, assigned responsibilities and coordinated with staff members to complete the project successfully.
- Prepared reports and maintained the documents regarding the progress of the project and communicated the same with superiors.
- Traced and resolved critical issues related to man power and the project to minimize risk factors.
Technical Project Manager II Resume
Objective : Successes with leading cross function teams and completing products on time.. Demonstrated strong understanding between products, applications, costs and tradeoffs. Proven ability to shepherd projects from initial concepts, development of specifications through all development phases to shipping of product on time and within budget.
Skills : Efficient In Microsoft Office Suite Including Access. Efficient In Analytic Tools Including Tableau, Visio, Sentinel Visualizer, And ArcGIS.
- Provides knowledge of interagency information sharing and collaboration across federal agencies, operations, program management and public health, including in-depth familiarity of current biosurvellance capabilities and technologies specific to Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) problems.
- Optimizes technical support to Chem Bio Early Warning integration efforts through management and analysis to set direction, and define objectives and outputs.
- Identifies and recommends improvements to standard processes and procedures related to CB technologies.
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with leaders in industry, academia and government areas pertinent to CBD primarily through speaking engagements, participating at conferences, stakeholder meetings and interagency workshops.
- Conducts analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate issues to inform decision making policy development, system development, management of client processes.
- Employs fundamental family-of-systems principles and concepts while identifying cause-and-effect relationships.
- Evaluates CONOPS and CONEMPS of complex CBRN scenarios.
Technical Project Manager III Resume
Headline : Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with extensive experience managing large-scale technology projects for clients in the Fortune 100 financial services and manufacturing sectors. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical business needs, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
Skills : Project Manager, Project Coordinator.
- Led and managed all components of high value, complex, long term strategic projects that involved new and/or enhanced technology.
- Scope of projects extended to ITO Data Centers, Corporate Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing and Corporate Real Estate at various AT&T locations.
- Cultivated cohesive relationships to ensure prompt, effective project completion and collaborated with multiple organizations.
- Provided overall direction and guidance to project teams at various locations throughout the country including offshore teams and outside suppliers/vendors.
- Managed end to end projects for multiple complex initiatives within the ITO organization.
- Developed concise project plans and timelines for deliverables by defining the project scope and relevant objectives.
- Effectively completed projects by identifying and partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensured the timely completion of complex processes by leading regularly-scheduled meetings with the project team.
Technical Project Manager I Resume
Summary : High performing IT/Business leader with strong analytical skills that offers solid, verifiable career track of 10+ years of successfully propelling quality projects and initiatives spanning across several industries and business models that spur operational growth and profitability. Command of international cultural and business protocols.
Skills : Microsoft Project Planner, Clarity, MS Office, Agile, Java, SQL, HTML 5, Web Development.
- Managed the successful delivery of a multi-million dollar program for business and process transformation.
- Partnered with client project sponsors to define and manage project scope.
- Arranged for technical architecture brainstorming and review sessions.
- Managed comprehensive project coordination including all resource and task allocation while working in collaboration with technical project lead to keep project deliverables in sync.
- Provided direction and guidance for the release and environments management team.
- Worked on a step-by-step cutover/deployment plan including a rollback option.
- Successfully coordinated various testing cycles including integration, performance and user acceptance testing.
- Led the approval of the deployment Go/No Go discussions and decision-making process and coordinated all deployment activities and documentation updates.
Bachelor's In Mathematics
Technical Project Manager/IT Manager Resume
Objective : A qualified Technocrat and a seasoned IT Professional with Management qualification and having over 16 years of rich and insightful experience, including over 10 years of International (USA) tenure. Involved in leadership/management of Project Delivery, implementation of Infrastructure & Applications, productive process improvement and standardization initiatives & policies.
Skills : Infrastructure Technology Projects, Project Management.
- Facilitated the development, evaluation, and execution of Network and Application project plans Managed cross-departmental networking projects from conception to deployment.
- Managed procedures for the maintenance, detection and resolution of customer UVERSE performance.
- Responsible for development of management plans, assembled project teams, and assign responsibilities.
- Identified the appropriate resources needed for new and existing projects and develop project schedules.
- Managed project deliverables including budget, resource allocation, scheduling, and cost control.
- Interfaced with other functional areas and managed projects with decisions often impacting several units.
- Ensured integrity and delivery of projects with respect to time, budget, scope, change, risk and resources.
- Managed project communication, risk, dependencies and reporting with management and stakeholders.
Sr. Technical Project Manager Resume
Summary : IT professional with 10 years of Java/J2EE (JEE)/J2SE technologies. Expertise in JSP, JSF,Servlets, JDBC, Swing, Java Beans, Struts, MQ, JMS, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, JavaBeans, I/O Collections and JNDI Proficient in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: Struts framework 1.2 & 2, Hibernate 2.0, and Spring framework Expertise in using IBM Websphere Application Servers, Tomcat, & Weblogic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP ECC, SAP CRM, MicroStrategy, Project Management, Remedy, Healthcare, It Project Management, Customer Service.
- Project Management Perform all activities related to scheduling and resource management within the Software Services work team.
- Develop and manage project plans for the installation and configuration of medical dictation software, transcription software, auto-coding software, document management software, and court recording software.
- Maintain project schedule and change requests.
- Evaluate all change requests for conformance to current project.
- Develop documentation required for management and implementation of projects.
- Maintain and update project issues document throughout installation, testing, and Go-Live phases in order to close out any and all issues in a timely manner.
- Develop User Acceptance Testing Plans as well as testing guide lines and Go-Live agendas for new implementations and upgrade projects.
Jr. Technical Project Manager Resume
Objective : Highly competent operations management professional possessing more than 30 years of experience in directing service operations initiatives and in partner ennoblement. Demonstrated excellence in ensuring that the company's account and opportunity team members are well-orchestrated with their partner counterparts and leveraged around accounts and opportunities, by strategy and capabilities of each partner.
Skills : Strategic Planning Operations Management.
- Technical architect on initial five months LAN infrastructure refresh and server consolidation.
- Planned, designed and lead implementation team efforts.
- Retained under contract as LAN Operations Manager for a two-year period.
- Managed an eighteen member staff comprised of presence and UN employees.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the LAN infrastructure and ITSD Datacenter.
- Managed and maintained the VINES, Windows NT, CC-Mail, & Lotus Notes server farms.
- Responsible for the operational management of a global e-mail system.
- Tasked with large-scale project management including data server renovation, network upgrades, and the deployment of an enterprise backup system.
Fine Arts Program
Regional Technical Project Manager Resume
Summary : Over 15+ years of experience in Development, Support and Services Contracts, Product Strategy excellence programs. 8 years of direct people manager role. Cross functional team leadership and consensus building in mapping business value streams. Bottom line driven to achieve revenue targets and savings. Product development with software development life cycle using .NET, Java and CLOUD technologies Strategies for new product development in technology (Websphere).
Skills : Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access. Efficient in analytic tools including Tableau, Visio, Sentinel Visualizer, and ArcGIS.
- Managed the partial migration of a Data Center both through physical server moves and remote virtualization.
- Headed a team that evaluated cost/benefit for virtualizing older servers to eliminate rising maintenance costs and improve performance.
- Implemented the recommended solution to consolidate over 30 servers onto 3 physical machines, while allowing for significant scalability in the solution.
- Worked with the Business Continuity Team to create IT business recovery and disaster planning.
- Coordinated efforts to address a total loss fire at the offsite media storage location, allowing for recovery of over $300,000 in destroyed or damaged media.
- Managed decommission and return or destruction of several aged environments, ensuring proper handling of confidential data.
- Managed the implementation of several environments and additions to existing environments from costing to delivery of the active environment to the client.
IT Project Management
Technical Project Manager (Contract) Resume
Summary : Drive revenue creation, and deliver insights. Demonstrated superior program management experience in managing cross-functional, distributed teams to deliver innovative, award-winning solutions across public sector and commercial customers. Exceptional abilities to cultivate business building relationships to drive revenue growth and increase business pipeline.
Skills : Extensive experience managing IT infrastructure projects,.
- Organized, lead and managed project releases through iteration kickoff to deployment.
- Worked closely with project team, customers, internal and external stakeholders and function as a central point of contact for all project related information.
- Created and executed stories and revisions via TeamForge trackers as appropriate to meet needs and requirements.
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Prepared and communicated project status and progress to internal and external team members on daily standup status calls.
- Tracked and reported project hours and budget on a monthly basis.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Held regular status meetings with project team.
Technical Project Manager/Project Manager Resume
Summary : Professional with 15 years of experience, who undertakes complex assignment, meets tight deadlines and delivers superior performance. Possesses knowledge in corporate finance, financial markets and international trade. Applies strong business planning and analytical skills to inform senior management of key trends and reduce company expenditures. Operates with a strong sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced setting.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, Project, Outlook, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SCI OTM ORACLE, Transport Management System.
- Own day to day planning, tracking and management of tasks for client application level onboarding.
- Plan, track and manage non-standard functionality per BU requirements for application onboarding.
- Manage project plan of activities to support success of each client application onboarding.
- Monitor track and report status consistently and regularly on milestones and deliveries to clients and internal teams for end to end onboarding.
- Manage client acceptance of release upgrades as per SOW.
- Assign & manage client issues through to resolution in tracking tool per defined SLA's.
- Work with partners daily to resolve onboarding issues and escalations - Support the forecasting and backlog management processes.
Technical Project Manager Resume
Objective : Bringing a wide variety of skill to the table from my experience in the Healthcare IT industry, from Unix and Linux System Admin and support, to enterprise software implementations and upgrades, as well as work on software projects as both a vendor and as a customer. Most recently led the technical team on software projects.
Skills : Project Management, Software Development, Outsourcing.
- Perform the technical setup of servers, installed requisite software and configured DB parameters necessary for proper application operation of the Hospital Operating System and related Patient Logistics package.
- Team participation in enterprise version upgrades and support issues as needed.
- Staged RH EL6 Linux blade servers and VMs as needed and applied patch updates and components required for the Care Logistics distributed applications.
- Configure Redhat and Unix services for xinetd, NTP, and FTP.
- Assessed and resolved issues with filesystems, LVM and hardware components.
- Install and tune mission critical JVM, JBoss and Tomcat applications supporting enterprise wide hospital environments.
- Install and configure Jasper Reports services.
- Install and configure Qlikview server on Windows servers.