Senior Project Manager II Resume
Summary : 14+ years as a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with combined experience in project management and customer service as a Senior Project Manager, leading teams and expediting technology-based products to a diverse client base. Exceptional planning, organizational, and leadership skills with proven success completing complex projects on time and within budget.
Skills : MS Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Planning And Execution, Operations Management, Quality Assurance, Planning and Scheduling, and Material Management.
- Providing project management support for infrastructure projects within the HCQIS data center for centers for Medicare & Medicaid services (cms)/qualitynet program.
- Interaction with key CMS directors and deputy directors on multiple highly visible critical projects with HCQIS program.
- Managing the highly visible and critical project for cms, the HCQIS infrastructure buildout, and environment availability project.
- Leading the kickoff JAD meeting and scheduled follow up technical meetings with each individual ado's.
- This complex project includes coordination of requirements gathering, conducting an analysis of all requirements and providing recommendations to the customer for all 5 ado's included in our contract.
- Leading the critical high profile dev/QA environment transition project which started out very contentious with the incumbent team as the responsibilities and activities transitioned to our engineering teams.
- Leading the transition discussions with the incumbent team, senior cms management, receiving team members and our senior management teams to define, track and complete all of the required tasks to successful completion.
- Facilitating the development of new process and service level agreement documents which were a great benefit to all involved in the transition.
- Received kudos from the customer and senior leadership on a job well done with the effort.
Senior Project Manager I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager. Successfully manage complex technical challenges with a solution-oriented approach to business and technical issues. Creatively resolve mission-critical issues to ensure bottom-line success.
Skills : Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, SAP America Certified, SAP Enterprise Software Management, SAP ABAP/4 Programming, Managerial Systems SAP Configuration, & Implementation Of Global Systems.
- Managing program/project communication; created program/project metrics; communicated the program/project status with team members, PMO & project status.
- Programs & projects included ERP software implementation, data warehousing, mainframe development, web development, custom development, application enhancement, infrastructure management.
- Leading, or providing divisional representation, for enterprise, cross-divisional cloud strategy initiatives.
- Directing the development of enterprise-wide e-commerce system- payment wall.
- Managing a portfolio of projects with teams from various departments such as circulation, digital, billing, marketing, and operations.
- Expertise in backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Directing and mentoring development team and PMO, driving product development with agile-scrum methodologies and industry best practices.
- Creating test plans, UAT, functional and technical, QA black box and white box.
Senior Project Manager/Application Development Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager. Seeking to obtain a position with an opportunity to utilize my educational background and work experience where I can excel for my employer and advance in the business world.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe DC, Microsoft Power point.
- Providing operations management; marketing; proposal development; and program and project management.
- Responsible for all aspects of the management of the contract.
- Enercon has is currently working on three task orders under this contract.
- The first task order is for Enercon to provide two reports and provide technical inputs at the NE-5 fuel cycle campaign meetings.
- The second task order is related to providing an overview to the doe of the current status of the r&d and data associated with criticality safety as it relates to burnup credit.
- The third task order under the contract was for the development of the plan to determine the viability of storing used nuclear fuel (unf) for periods up to 300 years.
- This plan looked at all aspects of what type of program would be required to determine long term storage.
- Recently completed a project for a confidential client at a shutdown nuclear facility in Northern California.
- Preparing monthly status reports and present formal briefings to department heads.
Senior Project Manager I Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager. Seeking a construction manager/consulting/owner's representative position primarily in the South Carolina/Virginia area, with an established firm to manage new construction projects, renovations, and value-add real estate with a preference towards design/build construction.
Skills : Project Management, Construction, Autocad, Scheduling, Risk Management, Contract Negotiation, Consulting, Insurance Verification, Design, MS Office, Administration, Mentoring, Client Relationship Management, Blueprint Reading, and Bluebeam Onscreen Estimating.
Ensure that all contractor developed features were fully tested and documented.
- Highly independent program administrator and project manager with seventeen years of experience on multiple types of building, industrial, waterworks, aviation, and civil construction projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the construction business including estimating, budgeting, forecasting, historical costs, project monitoring and management, organizations asset documents, production of cost to complete accounting, as well as forming specialized skilled labor crews to complete more refined construction installations.
- Experienced in the coordination of subcontracting work, contract negotiation, DBE documentation and directing work according to the critical path scheduling methodology.
- Familiar with federal acquisitions regulations for government-sponsored projects.
- Experience gained through both success and failure in the office and in the field.
- Creating new, qualified subcontracting networks forbid quotation coverage.
Inside Sales/Senior Project Manager II Resume
Summary : Project Management Professional and Scrum Master certified, has more than 10 years of professional experience successfully managing diverse and complex software development (small, medium and large), architectural design, IT solutions, and enterprise systems programs in support of DoD, Federal, Commercial, and Intelligence Community customers.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Microsoft Project, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineering, Project Engineering, and Adjuster.
- Performing all customer project and internal corporate leadership tasks such as tasking team, reporting status, managing team schedules, monitoring project finances, interfacing with the executive customer team.
- Serving as the scrum master leading the team in an agile development environment including daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective, and planning meetings, managing the task board, backlog list, and sprints (using Jira).
- Supporting team tasks by researching identity and access management tools, industry best practices, developing use cases and business rules, documenting research findings as deliverables to the customer and created presentation slide decks for team and customer use.
- Supporting internal corporate business development activities as needed by supporting the development of RFP responses, staffing, and other business development activities.
- Also, continually monitoring customer overall activities for potential project growth which has evolved into additional new work on DHS and dia projects.
- Program manager for a dia contract providing continually contract management, finance monitoring, staffing, issue resolution, and other customers/team support as needed.
- Sr project/program manager for high profile DHS headquarters i-cam PMO contract managing multiple projects.
- Between the three projects, I advised DHS headquarters on how to implement shared services, data integration, and process re-engineering to resolve highly complex data and process issues.
- Working closely with stakeholders from various DHS headquarters groups such as OCSO, OCHCO, CPO, OCFO as well as various DHS components such as FEMA, CBP, NPPD, and TSA.
- The main project was streamlining and automating various DHS HQ hr and security processes using identity and access management (i-cam), systems and programming.
Senior Business Analyst/Senior Project Manager Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager. An effective team leader with excellent communication, interpersonal & problem-solving abilities with skills at handling multiple tasks/teams and projects simultaneously.
Skills : SQL, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Database Management, Data Warehousing, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Project Planning, Team Management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Research, Db2, Oracle, Competition Analysis, Market Segmentation, Vendor Management, Client Management, and Agile.
- Managing delivery and operations to the tune of USD 18 million pa and team size of 180 people with a focus on customer satisfaction and building scalable and performing global teams.
- Managing team (onsite and offshore) of product owners, scrum masters, developers and BAS working on different scrum teams as part of the various projects on technical and business side.
- Own the product discovery process, collaborate with the business, user experience, and IT teams during discovery to assess value, usability, and feasibility of product features.
- Prioritizing, specify and communicate high level and detailed product specifications.
- Managing business gap analysis for differents-bus in Walmart (apparel, Walmart global e-commerce (GEC), electronics, grocery, produce, toys, baby, home, hardlines, pharmacy, optical, financial services) and gather requirements for EMI.
- Capturing the as-is a process, current pain points and determine the requirements for the future.
- Product implementation, deployment, and support: coordinating with business and technical stakeholders on store and e-commerce side in finalizing the requirements, defining the solution and creating the product backlog.
- Supporting the application and implementing the process as per specifications provided.
- Interacting and coordinating with other team members in the organization for execution and delivery.
- Collaborating with suppliers, store, and GEC merchandising teams to get product information and images.
Director Of Construction/Senior Project Manager Resume
Summary : Senior-level Project Manager/Program Manager with 24 years of extensive experience, who takes ownership of the software development lifecycle for the most complex and politically important products. Employs a total hands-on approach to understanding the scope and breadth of each project to ensure final deliverables meet or exceed expectations.
Skills : Software Release Manager, Expertise/Core Competencies, Certified PMP, Certified ScrumMaster, Project Management, SDLC, Agile Management, R&D Manager, Process Design, Six Sigma, Green Belt, Software Test Manager, Software Troubleshooter, JIRA, and MS Office/Project Expert Out-sourcing.
Serve as the primary interface with the government designated lead for technical and scheduling matters.
- Charged with successfully delivering the most high-profile products for the professional video server division of a leading television broadcast industry company.
- Act as product owner and ScrumMaster trainer for two local scrum teams plus I provide project direction to the more traditional development teams in our Beijing office.
- The largest part of my role is delivering a portfolio of products linked by common functionality but providing vastly different key deliverables.
- Directly lead the projects for four of the products in the portfolio while also providing lead guidance on the two-to-four related products.
- Make sure they all fit within the interdependencies of my projects and guide the releases to match the specifications of my larger projects.
- Worked with the development leads to ensure we are moving forward with the latest technologies.
Senior Project Manager I Resume
Headline : Certified Senior Project Manager with over 5 years of hands-on experience in enterprise level computer systems, migrations and upgrades. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent interpersonal and team building abilities; effective in working with all levels of management and staff.
Skills : Microsoft Project Plan, Clarity, Project Management, COBOL, JCL, TFS, Mainframe, SWIFT 3.0, Construction, Management, and Outlook.
- Provide continuing work direction and leadership to project team members and responsible for the appropriateness, timeliness, and quality of each aspect of the project.
- Actively involved in the execution of the project plans, to ensure successful development and implementation.
- Managed the installation of the complete network infrastructure; including ordering and configuring network circuits, Cisco routers/switches for IP phone connectivity.
- Data center migration projects the bank is migrating from four data centers to two.
- Managed the build-out of a new disaster recovery site, including the purchase of the needed hardware and software to support the scope of the project and successfully managed the timeline and stakeholders expectations.
- The second phase is the renovation of an existing data center to become the new production data center.
- Managed initial planning and timeline for data new center which encompasses the search, acquisition, design, renovation, phases.
Enterprise Senior Project Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Senior Project Management Professional utilizing structured methodologies with 3 years of technology experience. Recognized ability to solve problems and work in a deadline drove, fast-paced environment. Communicates and works well with business and technical audiences. Proven record of accomplishment in coordinating high impact projects to completion.
Skills : Auto-cad, Microsoft Office Suit Product, Microsoft Project, Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp, Visual Basic, Microsoft Project, Custom Software Development, and Packaged Software Implementation.
- Analyzed business needs and worked with stakeholders to propose and deliver cost-effective solutions.
- Designed and implemented a Microsoft private and public cloud solution with system center, windows server hyper-v, and Microsoft Azure.
- Focused on building the necessary infrastructure and management tools to deploy a hybrid cloud environment.
- Managed to automate the migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 completed immediate remediation and stabilization of ats (advanced title search) application, and transition all services currently running on Solaris systems for ats to a Microsoft based technology.
- Managed the development, implementation, and maintenance of project management policies, standards, procedures in compliance with state, federal regulations and PMI standards.
- Provided leadership for the introduction of project management methodologies in IT product and process development.
- Managed client expectations and collaborated with the client to acquire needed information and direction on their projects.
- Managed an operating budget up to $2. 5m and is responsible for subordinate's salaries of $140k to $180k.
- Ensured project requirements are achieved with high quality and in a timely fashion within budget guidelines.
- Actively influenced an integrated approach to project management and business analysis with quality assurance, security, application development, and operations teams.
Senior Project Manager II Resume
Summary : Seasoned, proactive, and self-starter professional with wide-ranging experience in project and program planning with 10 years as a SeniorProject Manager. Proven experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural project management. Leverage strong problem-solving skills in analyzing complex issues and developing effective solutions.
Skills : MS Office, Sharepoint, Project Management, Planning, Lean Six Sigma, Document Management, Lotus Notes, Salesforce, Adobe, MS Project, PMP, Project Planning, Cross Functional Team Leadership, Program Management, Quality Assurance, Wireless, Testing, Customer Relationship, Business Analysis, and Telecommunications.
- Singlehandedly supervised and lead a team of IT project managers to surpass clients' demands while handling multiple program-based, high-visibility projects, including Intel, quanta, Microsoft, and Qualcomm.
- Implemented critical path and chain, and agile methodologies to ensure timely completion of first- pass schedule projections.
- Oversaw daily strategic operations, collected project data to develop, recommend and implement solutions.
- Spearheaded the project management team and determined the needed tools and processes for the operational aspects of ongoing projects, including prioritizing, removing obstacle's, and project documentation.
- Took charge of modifying risk management processes to boost productivity rate by over 50%.
- Served as a liaison between project management, clients and line management to clarify requirements and sow.
- Employed a keen eye for detail in examining project budgets and reviewing teams invoicing and official reports, while facilitating weekly staff and clients' review meetings.
- Conducted high-level administrative analysis of ongoing projects; as well as budget and revenue forecasting with cost accounting to present to senior managers along with proposals.
- Developed complex project plans, recognize and understand problems then bring them to resolution, interact with customers and partners regularly.
- Drove efforts in reviewing project financials, recognizing early risk, and formulating strategic plans to minimize the impact on future contingencies by driving activities of outside vendors.