Service Administrator Resume
Headline : Offering broad experience working in diverse business environments that demand strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Possess strong work ethic and unwavering commitment to customer service excellence.
Skills : Vaccinations, Phlebotomy, Medical Assisting, Patient Records, Prep Patient Rooms,Windows Platforms,Networking, Graphics, Html, DOS, Software & Hardware.
- Responsible for opening and closing service department work orders.
- Reviewed technician description of work performed.
- Edited for clarity, work performed, discrepancy parts and corrected spelling.
- Submitted warranty claims for John Deere and multiple product lines.
- Responsible for proper general ledger coding and follow up.
- Communicated with Service Manager when discrepancies between submission and amount reimbursed from manufacture.
- Reconciled multiple credit card accounts.
Certificate In Medical Assistant
Sr. Service Administrator Resume
Summary : Objective is to secure full time or part time employment with company that provides diversity, challenges, opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Customer Service.
- Worked closely with both parts and service managers.
- Checked in daily and stock orders.
- Shipped and received via UPS Worldship program, FedEx online, and various trucking companies.
- Placed orders with manufacturers.
- Processed the invoices according to payment.
- Answered phones, filing and daily updates of all open work orders.
- Audited and balanced warranty sub-ledger accounts after payments were posted.
Jr.Service Administrator Resume
Summary : Have 16 years of experience in automotive repairs, with manage mental experience. Enjoy building sincere relationships with customers. consistently exceeded sales goals and maintained above regional standards in customer satisfaction index in past. years of working in automotive industry, have gained valuable skills and experience in creative problem resolution and handling customer concerns.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Excel.
- Managed Service Department.
- Led team of 13 Advisors, and 47 Technicians.
- Raised Customer Satisfaction % 2.4 percent above region.
- Increased Customer Retention % 27.0.
- Serviced Drive Manager Managed team of 13 advisors, and 2 Accesory Specialist.
- Resolved concerns with upset customers before they left service department.
- Held one on one consultations with the service advisors to help them become a better sales rep.
Asst.Service Administrator Resume
Objective : Experienced professional in bookkeeping and office administration. Strengths include Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Evosus, Profit 21; QuickBooks 2009. Flexible, responsive to customer needs and drive for excellence.
Skills : Efficent in Microsoft, multiline phone system.
- Initiated contact for outstanding customer balance via phone and set up payment schedule.
- Processed credit card transactions using Evosus.
- Processed checks and refunds.
- Prepared customer billing.
- Responded to multi-line telephone system and walk-in inquires.
- Scheduled appointments and dispatch 10 trucks daily.
- Made sure service orders are completely filled out: In and out times, part numbers, serial numbers, explanation of work done, technician and assistant technicians name and prices.
AAS In Business Administration
Associate.Service Administrator Resume
Headline : To secure position as Business Process Analyst in order to utilize process improvement, database research, analysis, and organizational skills with accuracy and efficiency while maintaining a motivated, productive, and goal oriented environment for the entire professional team.
Skills : Purchasing, Customer Service, Sales, Coordinator, Data Entry, Databases.
- Serviced Administrator, communicate with customers and build trusting working relationship.
- Provided with detailed information daily regarding their equipment.
- Checked for all/any warranty coverage.
- Managed technicians.
- Dispatched work and monitor work being performed.
- Managed time clock and all charges to each work order.
- Contacted customer to let them know unit done.
Diploma In Business
Service Administrator III Resume
Summary : Utilize technical skills and background experience in position that will allow to contribute to and grow within company.
Skills : Timberline, Syspro, Quickbooks.
- Managed multi-line phone system.
- Opened and monitor repair orders for 5 service departments for each Car city location.
- Assisted with safety inspections on vehicles to make them "Certified" to sell.
- Tracked and coordinated recalls on inventory before sale.
- Submitted warranty claims for payment.
- Oversaw and maintained vehicle maintenance on loaner cars inventory.
- Managed customer service for all 5 service department locations.
Service Administrator II Resume
Headline : Office professional, completely dedicated to services and quality of organization while maintaining strong work ethic and high standards.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Ms Word, Customer Service, Bookkeeping, Executive Support.
- Invoiced service customers daily and maintenance customers monthly.
- Processed monthly statements.
- Built service and renovation estimates and collected deposits.
- Processed credit card and cash deposits.
- Submitted and tracked purchase orders.
- Dispatched service technicians from phone and email requests.
- Assisted renovation manager in scheduling renovation crew.
- Acted as liaison between managers, technicians and customers.
Service Administrator I Resume
Objective : Positive, energetic and detail-oriented office professional with over 18 years of experience in fast-paced environments. Disciplined self-starter with high degree of initiative, follow through, and organizational skills. Ability to learn quickly. Strong work ethic. Exercises discrete ,independent judgment while working with highly confidential information. Easily establishes rapport and interacts with management, staff, and clients.
Skills : General Office, SAP, Worldox, Elite, Concur, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Google Docs, And Internet Search Engines.
- Answered phones and assisted customers with requests for technical support, on-site service, and parts requests.
- Received and processed weekly service reports and attendance sheets for all field service technicians, contractors, and others on assignment for Fives Global Services.
- Entered and approved employee work hours in SAP Time and Attendance.
- Entered warranty service orders and sales orders in SAP.
- Maintained various records including customer invoices and supporting documents, purchase orders, warranty and auxiliary service costs, weekly support staff itineraries, vacation schedule, training records, expenses in Concur.
- Generated invoices for all paid service .
- Assisted in acquiring the necessary documents for foreign travel - passports, visas, immunization records, applications, letters of invitation, and other special requirements.
Bachelor Of Applied Studies
Lead Service Administrator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and team-oriented individual for whom research and learning , fundamental passions, seeking career in academic setting where can improve and thrive. Holds love of customer service building relationships, ensuring that others left with memorable experience.
Skills : Multi line phones, faxes, copies, customer service, computers, invoicing, accts.
- Serviced administrator Directing service needs Active Power customers.
- Responsible for scheduling and dispatching, invoicing and sales.
- Supported engineering department in development of new and existing flywheel product.
- Assisted engineers and setting up electrical tests of flywheel ups machines, making sure lab was up to date and line with current needs, building prototype machines, improving and correcting drawings and schematic revisions.
- Manufactured Supervisor Directing three assembly lines in UPS manufacturing plant.
- Managed minimum of 15 people and making sure units were completed in timely manner according to build schedule.
- Led the assembly and installation of electrical equipment in modular infrastructure units according to drawings and schematics.
Service Administrator Resume
Summary : Skilled professional with Bachelor in Interpreting and over 6 years experience in Service Administration. Effective communication abilities excellent customer service skills , experienced working with multi- culture. Dedicating to achieving customer satisfaction meeting company expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Ensured that phones, never left unattended during scheduled hours.
- Followed detailed guideline on each and every call incoming and outbound.
- Maintained a professional code of conduct at all times.
- Maintained daily, weekly & monthly goals which correspond to the financial objectives of the dealership.
- Ensured inventory, scheduling and manpower needs on daily basis.
- Coordinated with other supervisors and managers on our and their needs.
- Worked with customers to clarify invoice charges and assisted Accounts Receivable in collection of payments for service invoices.
Bachelor In Foreign Languages