Senior Administrator Resume
Summary : Senior Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability. Enthusiastic and well-organized with solid background in data entry and scheduling. Strongly driven individual with exemplary leadership, communication, and time-management skills, actively committed to applying my administrative experience in pursuance of further benefiting your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office -Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, E-File Cabinet, Paper Archiver
- Planning, organizing, and directing the essential administrative functions of the facility.
- Coordinating and directing the facility operations according to regulations and accepted accreditation standards.
- Coordinating activities to accomplish the goals of the quality management program.
- Working with the medical staff to coordinate the functions of facility and patient care services.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the environment of care.
- Interacting with Medical Director and Supervisors to enhance communication and problem solving, coordinating activities to promote medical staff involved in the quality management program.
- Attending meetings or seminars to obtain information about current and proposed state and federal laws, state and federal rules and regulations, and professional standards.
- Maintaining and promoting professional competence through continuing education and other learning experiences.
- Implementing procedures for safety, infection control, and occupational safety and health act (OSHA) requirements; schedules and monitors safety drills.
Financial Aid Administrator Resume
Summary : Accomplished Financial Aid Administrator and leader, who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times. Also well trained, offering vast experience of 8 plus years in operations, excellent interpersonal communication skills and the organizational savvy to run a department smoothly. Seeking a challenging management position in the healthcare industry with career advancement potential.
Skills : Strong Presentation, Fast Learner, Self-motivated, Supervisory And Managerial Training, Highly Dependable, Strategic Planning Capability, Excellent Attention To Detail, Accomplished Leader
- Developed departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies, and procedures.
- Led the planning and achievement of goals and objectives consistent with the agency mission and philosophy.
- Consistently complied with applicable laws and regulations and ensured facility adhered to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Implemented a new compliance plan to help reduce any billing fraud.
- Educated staff on state and federal statutes, rules and regulations governing home care services.
- Established and oversaw implementation of an effective budgeting and accounting system that improved efficiency and reduced costs.
- Represented and interpreted the agency's functions and services to other institutions, the public, government agencies, and other organizations
Office Administrator Resume
Summary : An accomplished and professional Administrator with diverse experience in the healthcare setting. Career Strengths Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Familiarity with medical terminology and clinical procedures. Knowledge of insurance authorization and verification of benefits/plan coverage. Good analytical and organizational skills. High Degree of computer literacy.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Sales, ACE, ABI
- Reviewing incoming mail and electronic correspondence, identifying and forwarding the appropriate actions, and responding with limited supervision when appropriate.
- Gathering and compiling input for the response, and tracking actions and signature items.
- Organizing and attending meetings, preparing agendas, coordinating and gathering information, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Ensuring that assignments, follow up and accountabilities are met.
- Processing medium to high volume of standard forms, purchase requisitions, and expense reimbursements.
- Coordinating clearance transfers for staff visiting locations outside.
- Maintaining knowledge of routine commitments and awareness of special/emerging circumstances and availability of staff to support organizational priorities.
- Communicating with administrative support staff across the Laboratory to meet these commitments.
Business Administrator Resume
Summary : Accomplished, self-motivated Administrator offering more than 8 years of experience in management, business consulting, quality management, process improvement programs, sales, and marketing. Recognized as a savvy leader with strengths that include developing rapport to form effective working relationships, building high performance teams, and defining continuous business improvement processes.
Skills : Leadership Development, Teamwork, Forecasting, Hiring, Accounts Receivable, Employee Relations, Strategic Planning, Minitab, Word
- Participating in management decisions during problem-solving sessions.
- Reviewing policies and procedures with the facility Executive Director periodically, at least annually, and participating in making recommended changes.
- Educating him/herself on the myriad of duties to be accomplished within an assisted living facility in order to provide the highest quality of care.
- Conducting a mock survey of each department during the rotation and reporting deficiencies and plans of correction to the Department Leader and Executive Director.
- Attending departmental meetings as required in order to understand the role each department plays in the overall facility operations and resident care.
- Working with the Executive Director to manage complaint/incident investigations from initial report to completion.
- Working with the Executive Director to ensure employee and resident health and safety programs are implemented to provide a safe environment.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to ensure resident rights are protected.
- Responsible for the budgeting and financial functions such as, but not limited to, spend downs, departmental budgets, accounts payable, receivables, payroll, etc.
Payroll Administrator Resume
Objective : Driven and compassionate Payroll Administrator with 4 years hands- on experience in fast- paced residential and hospital environments. Accountable and responsible with strong focus on resident care. Dedicated Administrator adept at public and community relations, staff development and project management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Report Preparation, General Accounting, Administrative Duties, Telecommunications, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Filing, Auditing
- Processed multi-state in house daily and weekly payroll for multiple companies in a centralized processing department.
- Paid employees by directing the issuance of paychecks to multiple locations.
- Provided payroll information by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Issued interim off-cycle checks for layoffs, missed time entry, etc.
- Interacted with Field Payroll, Payroll Tax, Corporate Accounting, and multiple contacts with Division Finance personnel.
- Maintained related records, file tax reports, and voluntary deduction reports, processed involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Prepared accounting transactions and documents, and updated procedures and prepare special reports for management.
- Executed payroll implementation for enterprise clients including setting up the general ledger, employee database and meeting all compliance requirements.
Executive Administrator Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable Administrator with a divine eagerness to learn new things and develop new skills. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Trained in handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of approachability under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Exercises excellent leadership as well as outstanding team-building skills. Comfortable working with all ages and genders.
Skills : Calendar Management, Travel Arrangements, Expense Reports, Invoicing, Customer Service, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Worked with the legal team to create and implement policies/procedures for the entire organization.
- Directly managed the entire legal department and all contractual agreements.
- Planned and executed large events with thousands of participants across the country: coordinated contracts, marketing, fundraising, volunteers, and event coordinators for over 30 events in major cities across the country.
- Successfully launched a television station, lead the teams from the initial business plan to launch an international television station.
- Successfully launched a magazine: lead the team from the initial business plan to launching the magazine internationally.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Directed and coordinated the organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
Administrator II Resume
Summary : As an Administrator, offering a strong educational background and more than twelve years of teaching and facilitating experience. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Enthusiastic teacher with superb leadership and communication skills. Easily cultivates trusting and productive relationships with students, parents, teachers and administration. Seeking an employment that will allow me to apply my knowledge and experience to help a progressive, driven business enterprise to grow and attain new goals finding effective solutions to the challenges of the present economic environment.
Skills : Team Player, Project Presentation And Leadership, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, User Personnel Management, Event Management
- Assisted with revisions of the county policies and rules developed programs to increase student engagement to promote higher levels of learning.
- Improved students' analytical skills by introducing state-of-the-art computer program technologies with the use of Google classroom and Chromebooks for each student.
- Organized and trained teachers on the use of infinite campus, a data management system for teachers, parents, and students to increase the speed of data sharing and schedule processing for 617 students/families.
- Consistently received positive feedback and from stakeholders (teachers, parents, and students).
- Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues both stemming from classroom and discipline issues at the school and county level.
- Oversaw the budget of local school and report monthly about the budget to the central office.
- Oversaw professional development and designed relevant PD for faculty and staff on a weekly basis.
- Analyzed policy for students, teachers, and staff members and adapt those policies as needed.
Warranty Administrator Resume
Headline : Warranty Administrator who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients, serves as the point of contact for both phone and in person customers. Hard working, multi-tasking assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills and offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of awareness and adaptability. Very driven to exceed in any goals and build long term relationships with customers.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Administrative Support, Office Management
- Submitting pre-authorizations to ensure the maximum reimbursement for worked performed and for the highest possible approval ratio.
- Reviewing pre-authorizations to ensure expiration does not occur prior to the claim submission.
- Appealing valid pre-authorization that were denied by the manufacturer.
- Reconciling work orders with pre-authorizations and making adjustments as needed to facilitate claim submission.
- Reviewing claims for labor or material adjustments with service manager/service writer so that the customer and the appropriate departments are aware of their financial obligation.
- Ensuring all parts requested by the manufacturer are returned within the timeframe specified by the manufacturer.
- Responsible for Collection of Warranty Credits.
- Negotiating and or appealing for adverse adjustments to claims implemented by manufacturers.
Human Resources Administrator Resume
Summary : Human Resources Administrator with over 12 years progressive experience in administration, human resources, customer service, relationship management and problem solving working with both employees and customers in varying capacities. Proactive approach to resolving employee challenges with innovative solutions and process improvements proven to increase efficiency. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with proven ability to design and streamline procedures and processes focused on organizational values and objectives. Strong knowledge of HR functions including recruiting, new employee training, administration of benefits, coordination of Health fairs, new hire paperwork and time and attendance timesheets.
Skills : Program Planning, Behavioral Management, Scheduling, Computer Literate And Typing and Administrative Task.
- Monitoring Dayforce Time and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Double checking all entries prior to payroll submission and ensure accurate documentation for audit trail
- Reviewing bi-weekly payroll reports to ensure accuracy and assist with monthly reports as needed.
- Preparing recurring payroll reports associated with 401k, pension, tax reporting, and other benefit-related reports
- Performing research on payroll tax issues as they arrive.
- Responsible for ensuring deductions and tax codes are compliant under applicable federal and state laws.
- Supporting the year-end payroll processes including the administration of fringe benefit and vehicle benefits.
- Researching and responding to internal payroll inquiries via the Payroll mailbox and live requests and respond to employment verifications.
- Providing requested information to external auditors.
Objective : Accomplished Office Administrator with broad-based experience in compliance and regulatory affairs, as well as IT expertise supporting Health Informatics administration. Delivers patient and employee education, and quality improvement project management. Proven success managing cross-functional departments and pairing with members of the healthcare community to provide constant improved quality of life for clients. Research and develop corporate policies and procedures, training modules, and external and internal communications.
Skills : MS Office Suite, MS Access, OneNote, Outlook, All Windows OS, QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- On-boarded as assistant administrator and garnered rapid ramp up to primary administrator for practice.
- Provided leadership in developing, planning, and implementing strategic business-critical operational efficiencies including recommending and executing practice improvements.
- Oversaw front and back-office operations, handled all financial management such as accounts payable/receivable functions, bank deposits, and account reconciliations, and financial reporting, as well as administering inventory management, procurement, and resource allocation.
- Established, secured approval, and enforced clinic operating policies and procedures.
- Directed task delegation and performance management for front and back office staff, led marketing initiatives bolstering increases in patient-base and market penetration and led compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Managed technology improvements and maintenance, oversaw EMR systems and served as liaison for health plans, insurance companies, and regulatory bodies.
- Fielded and addressed medical-administrative issues maintaining solid communication with staff driving high employee morale and engagement.
- Demonstrated solid proficiency in Quickbooks overseeing 7 bank accounts handling reconciliation and deposits.
- Established, launched, and managed patient reminder program overseeing application administration and coordination with the EMR system.