Web Administrator Resume
Objective : Implementing various types of businesses from food and beverage management to the Insurance business to owning own franchise, and maintaining a company website.
- Edited content, managed editors, and provided usability feedback for Web site development projects that showcased the company's business.
- Responsible for keeping records of daily sales, daily expenses, customer service, accounting, web positioning and birth of a Website.
- Published websites Determine sources of web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Reviewed or updated web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Monitored systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and reported security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Administered internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers.
- Collaborated with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
Bachelor's In Computer Information
Sr. Web Administrator Resume
Summary : A position that utilizes expertise in computer technology, and allows growth within the organization.
Skills : Windows 7, DNS Server, Cloud Applications, Network.
- Modified applications-related data to provide protection for disaster recovery.
- Reviewed or updated web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Monitored systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Identified, standardized, and communicated levels of access security.
- Administered internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol FTP, news mail servers.
- Collaborated with development teams to discuss, analyzed, or resolved usability issues.
- Tested backup and recovery plans regularly to resolve any problems.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Web Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of various client-server and decision support system environments with focus on administration of B2B, B2C applications using Java, EJB, JSP and Oracle/BEA WebLogic Application Server  WebSphere 5.x/6.x, JBoss 6.x. Including 4+ years of extensive experience as Middleware Administrator adept in all facets of administration, maintenance, deployment and management of enterprise applications.
Skills : Business Relations Case Management Social Perceptiveness.
- Monitored and maintained the various in house and external applications.
- Servered Performance Tuning - Thread Dump Analysis, Core Dump Analysis when Server crashed.
- Created and deployed various scripts for monitoring and maintaining jobs as well as to automate various configurations, monitoring and clean up tasks.
- Migrated the deployment process from Team Site to Automic Release Automation.
- Migrated of application from WebSphere to jboss architecture.
- Migrated of applications from WebLogic 8 stack to WebLogic 12c stack Worked on the configuration and administration of BMC Remedy Management Suite.
- Monitored web developments through continuing education, independent study, attending professional conferences, inservice workshops, and professional development groups.
Masters In Computer Science
Web Administrator III Resume
Objective : Network and Web Administrator with 5 years experience working in a complex network environment . Able to configure and troubleshoot Linux and Windows server and desktop systems. Motivated, meticulous, outgoing and not afraid to take the lead. Several years of experience with customer service, giving way to a wide range of IT skills and knowledge. Capable of working individually or in a team environment. Willing to ask questions as well as answer them, always willing to learn.
Skills : Project Management, Customer Service, Professional.
- Designed, and maintained the CNISS course's repository and website server, using PHP and HTML scripting languages.
- Wrote, designed, and edited web page content, or directed others producing content.
- Conferred with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Back up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identified and correct problems uncovered by testing or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluated code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with all browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Maintained understanding of current web technologies and programming practices through continuing reading.
Associate Of Applied Technology
Web Administrator II Resume
Summary : Emphasis in field work for degree. An abundance of time spent with research teams on different projects collecting and analyzing data. Degree encompasses systematic and creative methods used to influence and respond to dynamic changes occurring in neighborhoods, cities, and regions throughout the world. Degree is heavy in planning and design methods pertaining to environmental health.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PHP, Graphic Design, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Web Design, Web Development.
- Experienced in coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operations and administrative functions as well as performing other assignments.
- Experienced in installation and maintaining pcs and software for 200 + users.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level management, including managing and coordinating projects and processes in support of effective business operations.
- Maintained detailed records, generated reports, coordinated meetings along with designing and collaborating data to create the Pueblo's intranet and internet websites.
- Advanced experience in computer hardware and software applications.
- Prepared technical training and process documentation for team, to aid with day-to-day support issues.
- Wrote a set of jsps and servlets to redirect users from their old site to the new site.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Web Administrator Resume
Summary : IT specialist with an extensive experience in establishing, managing and securing corporate websites and web services. Through previous experience at large-scale corporations, can easily address the diverse needs of customers, employees, and other IT professionals. Extensive knowledge of back-end website operations, and a regular participant in continuing education to understand the latest trends and technologies.
- Established a functional multiple site Portal Web page for command Utilization.
- Built multiple sites for each office code to utilize for uploading documents, training plans, calendar planning, personnel accountability and qualification tracking.
- Managed personnel access levels for specific work requirements.
- Set up 6 operational office sites to include installation and troubleshooting of CAT5 cables, computers, monitor displays, communication radios, printers and scanners.
- Safety Officer Implemented a solid Safety program to decrease safety mishaps and increase personnel readiness.
- Submitted reports annually on or before required deadlines.
- Submitted over 10 mishap reports to Navy Safety Center in a timely manner.
- Conducted monthly/annual inspections with zero discrepancies.
High School Diploma
Assistant Web Administrator I Resume
Objective : Over 8+ years of experience in working as Oracle WebLogic (11g) administrator in Linux and Windows platforms. Experience with installing, configuring, administering, implementing and performance tuning clustered SOA environments (11g). Proficiency and experience in Oracle SOA Suite 11g (BPEL , OSB and BAM) Install and configure servers, including: Apache 2.0 HTTP Server, SUN ONE 6.1 Web Server (iPlanet).
- Installed and configured WebLogic Cluster environment using WebLogic Integration 8.1 SP4/SP5.
- Administred and monitored of WebLogic admin and managed servers.
- Installed, Configured and Administered JBOSS 4.0, Integrated Apache with JBOSS using Apache plug-in.
- Provided support in installation of VeriSign SSL certificates using KEYTOOL.
- Wrote Shell scripts for automating WebLogic administrational processes like thread dumps; automated application deployments and start-up/shut-down scripts Create JDBC Connection pools and Data Sources for various JDBC Pools.
- Developed UNIX scripts for application building and deployment.
- Packaged, built, integrated and deployed enterprise J2EE applications on WebLogic server that involves EAR, WAR and JAR.
Bachelor Of Technology
Web Administrator/Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual is seeking a Junior Network Engineer position, within an organization that can utilize skills in strong customer service gained from 14 years of experience. Competitive, passionate and driven with outstanding work ethic. Continuously striving for success by aiming to be an asset and build value within the company.
Skills : Skills CCNA, CCENT, CompTIA A+, Word, Excel, Salesforce,.
- Monitored the website for quality assurance, communicate directly with web developers for website updates and bugs.
- Provided daily technical support for network, connectivity, telecommunications, peripheral equipment, and system maintenance.
- Managed email set up spam controls and ensured that virus protection was up-to-date.
- Proactively monitored and reviewed electronic account and transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud.
- Configured medical devices for Emergency medical records, online marketing and sales (ECG).
- Collaborated with TWDB executives to design high profile Water For Texas Water State Water Plan..
- Serviced members on the phone with questions on 403(b)s, 457(b)s, and ira accounts.
BA In Sociology
Associate Web Administrator I Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with college degree and a successful record of maintaining and balancing metrics. Talent for quickly mastering technology - Skilled and trained in the Microsoft suite of products as well as social media, consignment and web publishing software. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals at all levels. Experience in wide range of business environments from large corporations to small, family run business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Wordpress.
- Maintained web site for large high end consignment shop.
- Ensured timely upload and removal of store inventory.
- Photographed and edited items for publication.
- Created WordPress entries for each item including entries for category, price, measurement, description and key words.
- Assisted store owners with marketing and promotion through social networking sites.
- Adhered to search engine optimization to ensure maximum web site exposure.
- Worked to maintain a cohesive design on the company web site.
- Filled other store tasks as needed including sales, receipt and return of inventory and furniture display.
Bachelor Of Arts In Literature
Web Administrator/ Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging opportunity with a progressive company. To fully utilize my creative talents and technical skills while working cooperatively with people who are as motivated to excel as myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Email Marketing, HTML, CSS, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Web Data Management Supporting B2B And B2C Platform, Fatwire, Filezilla, Adobe-Scene 7, PlumRiver, SAP ERP, Asset Management, Content Management Systems, Microsoft Access.
- Development and implementation marketing campaigns on multiple e-commerce channels.
- Administer all data elements for creating, adding or deleting new products.
- Daily monitoring website for errors and take immediate corrective action.
- Collaborated with the Marketing team to enhance site marketing promotions.
- Integrate innovations successfully across multiple websites supporting different systems.
- Maintain home page, category pages, product pages, and ancillary pages.
- Lead weekly email campaigns across multiple business channels.
Computer Science, Web Publishing