Customer Service Lead Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, customer-friendly, tenacious, intelligent, quick to learn new duties, hardworking and resourceful. Demonstrated positive tone of voice and empathy with caller while providing needed information in a timely manner.
Skills : Type 60 Wpm, Outlook, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Switchboard, Ariba, ERP, Windows, Access, Copy Machine, Fax Machine.
- Pull customer pick lists, printout BOL's, Pack Lists, Certificates of Analysis and MSDS's.
- Assemble paperwork and ship domestic and export.
- Order containers for exports and ready them for shipment to the Port.
- Close out orders and process work charges.
- Write up Inbound Receivers for Drumming Line and warehouse.
- Generate Drumming Process Orders into SAP.
- Create Excel Drumming Report.
- Generate Lot and Product Labels for drumming.
- Verify inventory counts of drumming.
Sr. Customer Service Lead Resume
Summary : Creativity and provide a safe and supportive environment that allows to advance within the organization. Support customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and monitoring service quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Allscript System, Sorian System, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, Medical Coding.
- Reconciled bank statements and deposits.
- Composed purchase orders and invoices.
- Researched cash issues.
- Prepared and reviewed various reports, such as weekly financial reports, daily business reports, overdue/due back reports, gas card usage.
- Composed, managed, and reported employee time sheets, vacation time, worker's compensation and other various HR responsibilities.
- Processed payroll checks.
- Greeted customers and processed transactions.
- Received and responded to customer and employee relation issues or problems.
Jr. Customer Service Lead Resume
Headline : As a dedicated employee, you play a key role with many organizations. Inside and out of own organization, everyday work ethic, co-worker relationships and history of honoring commitments are key qualities to promote daily operations, employee morale, on-time project completions and thriving interdepartmental relationships for the success and betterment of any company.
Skills : Retail Management, Customer Service.
- Customer Service Lead Reported to the Global Inside Sales Manager (located in Europe) on daily activities performed by the Inside Sales staff.
- Reviewed customer contracts & purchase orders for terms and conditions acceptable to Thermo Electron's Legal policies and procedures.
- Participated in a Practical Process Improvement team that analyzed the Customer Service processes, providing my input as part of a team to drive improvements.
- Instrumental player during the transition of responsibilities, procedures, and documentation due to company reorganization.
- Generated Excel reports from our SAP system that monitored repair discrepancies to resolve in a timely manner.
- Coordinated with the Quality Inspection department so all QA Inspection reports were processed and our customers were credited promptly.
- Monitored the billing due list prior to each month end to ensure all possible orders had been invoiced for the month.
- Assisted when needed, with any SAP problems that arose in Inside Sales, Scheduling or Shipping/Receiving departments.
Customer Service Lead III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize skills and experience as well as offer potential growth and advancement within your corporation. Demonstrate exceptional Customer Service and educate the customer.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Hazardous Waste, Inventory.
- Dedicated customer accounts Compliance with all Management System policies and procedures.
- Worked with Sales representatives and Technical Service specialists on pricing, scheduling, and transportation issues.
- Assist Facility CS Specialists with day-to-day issues and tasks.
- Assisted in Facility CS Specialists' job training.
- Managed additional projects and assignments as requested by the Customer Service Manager.
- Solicited the use of 3rd party services for customers by working with Waste Approvals, Operations, and Material Handlers.
- Researched and resolve customer concerns and questions.
- Interfaced with customers and operations to make sure jobs/projects are completed as requested.
Customer Service Lead II Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of Customer Service. Clearly communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring the customer experience is optimal.
Skills : Sales, Purchasing, Customer Service Representative, Estimating.
- Performed a lead role within the work group to address operational or system-related issues on a departmental or inter-departmental scale.
- Conveyed important communication updates to representatives on the floor when applicable.
- Authored Red Flag Database Reporting procedures.
- Facilitated webinars to perform Remedial Trainings for LMS courses.
- Provided training and mentoring to less experienced members of the team.
- Identified broader training needs for individuals and the team and communicate these needs to department managers and supervisors.
- Acted as a liaison for routine requests within and outside of the department.
- Identified trends and recommend problem prevention strategies for department consideration.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Customer Service Lead I Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated leader in management with exceptional customer-relation and decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : Customer Service, Security, Cash Handling.
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure the product is in stock.
- Remove security devices Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Represent and promote the organization with products and services at in-home product presentations, showrooms.
Customer Service Lead III Resume
Summary : Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Skilled in Mechanics with 12+ years experience focusing on system diagnosis. Answer inbound telephone calls and providing excellent customer support.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Microsoft Office Suite, Basic Bookkeeping.
- Responsible for wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, building repair.
- Set up station by receiving picking and packing order and gathering packing materials.
- Unpacked and assembled all new merchandise using variety of power tools.
- Used hoists and cranes to lift work pieces to machine.
- Collaborated with [teams/departments] to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations.
- Accurately completed service reports and warranty forms.
- Installed, aligned, and balanced new equipment.
- Maintained compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities.
- Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
Customer Service Lead/Representative Resume
Headline : Looking for a strong career as a Customer Service Representative, to make the most of skills and talent, that brings out the best and the organization. Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, MS Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Data Entry, Customer Service, Management.
- Support the manager with the management of inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control, and other operational processes to company standards.
- Support training and development of team members in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Lead team members by example by completing department tasks and serving customers with the highest level of service.
- Ensure the store's front end opens or closes properly with the shift's monetary transactions reconciled according to company policies and procedures with discrepancies explained.
- Determine and order an appropriate amount of money for daily business.
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; educate customers on self-checkouts; and greet, assist, and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Resolve to full satisfaction of the customer, within company guidelines while maintaining composure and professionalism; appropriately escalate issues to management with a positive attitude.
- Maintain knowledge of front-end operations and stay current on changes in policies and procedures in order to preserve and proactively support department service levels and accountability.
Customer Service Lead/Analyst Resume
Headline : Motivated and enthusiastic Administrative Professional with extensive experience in office operations and management. Customer Service and training. Outreach and team building to improve performance and productivity.
Skills : Customer Service, Property Management, OneSite.
- Monitored a Team of 8-20 people and assigned tasks, checked progress and completion.
- Maintained constant communication with IT and management.
- Handled escalated calls and ensured client satisfaction.
- Conducted quality assurance reviews.
- Wrote a manual to train existing and new employees in the use of the proprietary software.
- Revised and updated process for medical records collection and documentation.
- To take on new projects and to assist as necessary.
- Made sure project completion ahead of deadlines.
AA In Liberal Arts
Customer Service Lead Resume
Summary : Dedicated to serving people with ten years of customer service leadership experience while working in a fast pace setting for a commercial airline that required numerous capabilities to maintain a calm and pleasant attitude in a multi-tasking environment.
Skills : Enthusiastic, excellent attention to detail, task-oriented, quick learner, ability to work under pressure, strong interpersonal , collaborative, adaptable, prioritize many responsibilities, organized.
- Greet assist, thank and render efficient service in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner.
- Support front end operation management and customer service.
- Communicate all pricing discrepancies to pricing manager.
- Responsible for daily store cash and accounting functions in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures and as overseen by management.
- Manage Lane Media sweep logs per company policy.
- Follow all company accounting, cash handling and reporting policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Knowledge of cash and office accounting procedures, policies, processes, and compliance.
- Support Front End Manager in training associates on company's front-end policies and procedures as directed.