Customer Service Executive Resume
Summary : An experienced, ambitious and result oriented customer service executive: Over ten years experience in customer service. Working knowledge of information technology solutions. Demonstrated management skills in handling activations. Able to work on own initiative or part of a team and can deal with administrative duties competently.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service Skills, Some Interim Supervisor Experience, Microsoft Word, Excel Sheets That Have Been Created Ect.
- Responsible for providing customers with technical support and customer satisfaction by ensuring that all questions and concerns are taken care of the first time they call in for assistance.
- Correspond with customers regarding billing questions, program rates and programming information.
- Correspond with customers that have delinquent accounts to collect payments and make arrangements with their billing.
- Selected Achievements: Completed extensive training in sales and customer service, as well as specialized training in multiple product areas including cable, internet, and digital phone service Maintained productivity which allowed me to serve as an interim supervisor.
- Assisted my peers with floor support and supervisor calls while supervisors were unavailable.
- Commended for excellent consultative sales and customer service skills on performance reviews.
- Assisted with front desk secretary duties when receptionist was unavailable.
- Assisted with pre-screening of new hire employees and orientation classes Assisted with training and floor support as a point of contact for new hire employees.
B.S In Criminal Justice
Sr. Customer Service Executive Resume
Summary : Motivated Customer service professional having 2 years of experience in providing focused technical solutions to Customers in Pharmaceutical and Bio- Technology which include Pre- sales management, Site requirements, Product delivery functions, Dealing service contracts, serving as a single point of contact for all after sale activity- India business.
Skills : Technical Support.
- Responded to all Customer queries on price, discounts, and availability of products, Services and Engineer Visit to sites.
- Effectively scheduled Engineer visits to Customer Sites based on priority and Service Level Agreements.
- Worked in close with the Sales team and maintained an excellent relationship with Senior Management of OEM's and Customers.
- Closed Service orders in accordance with the Company's policies and processes.
- Ensured proper approvals for any non-standard or specially negotiated terms and conditions.
- Responded to and provided assistance to internal Customers and Company's trade Customers in areas such as product order fulfillment processes, Customer service requests, product changes or returns, application assistance, accounts receivable collections, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Evaluated Customer service assignments and determined actions required.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Jr. Customer Service Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking opportunities in customer service and office administrative fields. Eager to learn and put my experience to work for a new dynamic organization or company.
Skills : Retail, Computer Skills, Organization, Scheduling, Phones, Customer Service.
- Managed relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Acted as the main point of contact with hotels verifying guest information as needed and communicated any developments in service, products, website, or systems.
- Answered any incoming inquiries from customers regarding system, reservations and etc.
- Managed customer complaints regarding overbooking, hotel amenities and services in a professional manner resolving the problem through the most effective means possible.
- Provided guidance to hotels in utilizing and optimizing our systems and serve as a liaison with the appropriate departments to gain relevant information and resolve problems or support.
- Resolved any issues or complaints that have been detailed on incoming guest reviews and take appropriate action as needed.
- Ensured that all administration is completed as required.
Customer Service Executive III Resume
Objective : To continue on path in life working in a career where I can be part of the team, but still grow as an individual enhancing my knowledge base. I would like to be part of a successful business knowing that I have added to that success.
Skills : ISDL It Standard Diploma From Cambridge University.
- Monitors customer accounts and customer credit limits, Follows up all outstanding accounts until final settlement.
- Attends to customer complaints and ensures that all complaints are dealt with in the shortest time possible and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Provides assistance to the subordinates when dealing with such matters and handles all critical complaints and issues Visits Customers to negotiate with volume / price, contracts, payments etc and follow-up their queries and complaints till all finalized.
- Keeps the Manager posted of the progress at all time.
- Prepares daily sales report, Receives and checks customer invoices issued by Finance before forwarding them to customers to ensure the information is correct.
- Answers customer queries regarding invoices and payments.
- Checking with delivery section the movement of trucks, supervision the users of oracle ERP system.
Customer Service Executive II Resume
Summary : To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my communication, administrative, and problem solving skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook., Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS, Flash. Basic Knowledge In HTML, Eclipse,Talisma.
- Customer support across Business segments.
- Cross functional customer complaint handling across e-channels and paper mail.
- Investigation assistance and back-end support services to Branches, Call Centers and other support centers.
- Segmentation of customers and ability to provide preferential treatment to premium and sensitive customers Back-end processing and account maintenance, including financials and non-financial transactions.
- Application Processing, Credit Policy checks, de-duplication, verification, post verification checks and archival.
- Investigation support for legal/Regulatory complaints.
- Dispatch of Welcome Kits, Credit/Debit cards and check books, with a comprehensive tracking and follow-up mechanism of return to origin cases.
- Statements Dispatch/Tracking and redirection.
Master Of Arts
Customer Service Executive I Resume
Summary : Team player with a genuine interest in resolving problems. Solid ability to resolve problems effectively; Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Help to resolve customer complicated complaints and last minute problems.
- Well acquainted with the procedures and the regulation of the company and very detailed when it comes to my work.
- Participated in project to help reduce the handling time of customer's complaint and requests to achieve better results and more customer satisfaction.
- Maintained a good relationship with the managers and colleagues to help in a better and efficient work environment.
- Passionate about assisting new and current hired colleagues as well as learning form their experience.
- Attended training for handling customer difficult calls and always open for more trainings and projects.
- Participated in providing feedback for other colleagues regarding their work and advising of the right approach to the subject in hand.
Associate Customer Service Executive Resume
Headline : Possess excellent written & verbal skills with education & experience for support. I contain high energy with the ability to handle tasks and the ability to meet deadlines due to my previous positions that required me to meet crucial deadlines.
Skills : Customer Service Skills.
- Providing excellent customer service and account management support to hotel partners.
- Support the hotel partners in verifying guest information.
- Answering incoming calls from hotels and customer regarding the system and new and existing reservations.
- Assist customers with complaints regarding any issue with the hotels such as overbooking, issues with the hotel room and/or hotel service provided.
- Provide hotel with guidance in utilizing the secured Booking.com extranet with managing rates and availability.
- Follow up with hotels and guests in a timely manner when feedback is required.
- Providing excellent customer service to hotel partners and customer queries over the phone and via email communication.
- Set up and correct customer records in system.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Customer Service Executive Resume
Summary : A challenging opportunity that will effectively utilize and accelerate acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence. Desire a position with career growth potential.
Skills : Driving.
- Banking with all the charges and ledgers towards the Loan accounts and Transaction accounts.
- Handling telephone calls, emails, paper reports and linked reports from various Sources and complete the task in the given time span.
- To liaise with the Bank help team and DirectDebits team when any information is required.
- To identify the procedural gaps and schedule quality meetings between the relevant teams to reduce these gaps.
- Acted as one point of contact in regards to procedures and investigations of new scenarios.
- Re-engineering on procedures done as a six sigma yellow belt project.
- Preparing procedures of any new update received; Training all the new joinees/fresher's in accordance to the available resources and utilizing them in a productive way.
Master Of Business
Lead Customer Service Executive Resume
Summary : Proficient in leading dedicated teams for running successful process operations with proven ability of achieving Service Delivery/Organizational Targets. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in training, development, customer relationship management and planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Saleforce.
- Provided top class client servicing to the clients in United States.
- Ensured accomplishment of SLA (Service Level Agreements) set by Business Area.
- Developed and implemented Call Coaching Techniques and Schedules to improve the performances.
- Calling customers for an outbound collection process in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform skip tracing activities for assigned delinquent accounts.
Bachelors In Hospitality
Customer Service Executive/Representative Resume
Summary : Assist in being part of a brand that is expected to adapt to a changing environment contribute to improving the overall experience, and follow through on resolving issues with good judgment and a sense of urgency.
Skills : Microsoft Power Point, Excel And Word.
- Computed accurate sales prices for purchase transactions and maintained up-to-date records at all times.
- Resolved product issues and shared benefits of new technology, while addressing customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Properly directed inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow.
Bachelor Of Arts
Customer Service Executive/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging career position utilizing my strengths in leadership, team building and operations with dedication to customer satisfaction, to include but not be limited to customer growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Issued instructions and assigned duties to workers.
- Observed and evaluated workers' performance.
- Resolved complaints and answered questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Trained and managed up to but not limited to 20-20 employees to achieve significant improvements in their productivity.
- Communicated with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Supervised 15 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries.
- Successfully managed a 15-person team in the proper way to sale and bill corporate cable accounts.
- Reviewed and checked work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content and corrected errors.
Customer Service Executive Resume
Summary : Strong interpersonal communication and soft skills. Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts in written form. Ability to work independently and multi-task. Exceptional problem solving and decision making abilities. Exceptional organizational skills. Strong analytical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Receive inbound inquiries and disputes from customers, and internal departments.
- Meet Standards for call volume, wrap time, and talk time schedules.
- Assist internal departments with manual tasks, and special projects to ensure that the customer expectations and objectives are met.
- Provide excellent customer service with first call resolution, and accurate information while keeping a professional deminer.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries to make sure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Resolve escalations received by phone, email, and in writing for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Direct ownership of customer issues and concerns.