IT Project Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in overseeing software and network projects, detailed oriented, time-driven to meet deadlines, able to multi-task workload, a team player, forethoughtful in planning to minimize risk and able to work overtime to keep a project on its timeline.
Skills : Cisco IOS, Cisco IPv6, Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Windows XP, MS Project 2003, MS Project 2010, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel
- Lead Project Manager on the implementation to install a Nutanix infrastructure at the data center.
- Procured and managed the installation of Fiber, FICs, Cisco FEXs, Cabinets, PDUs, and electrical circuits to build out the infrastructure.
- Held weekly meetings and side meetings to move effort forward and recorded the effort by MS Project, action item logs and meeting notes.
- Lead Project Manager on the implementation to install a Cisco UCS and Netapp at the data center.
- Lead the migration of 48 servers from the old virtual center to the new virtual center on the UCS hardware.
- Worked with remote resources to install the hardware, performed the procurement of hardware, managed the budget, and reported status updates to upper management.
- Lead Project Manager on the implementation to install a Cisco UCS hardware at the data center.
- Lead the migration of 64 servers from the old virtual center to the new virtual center on the UCS hardware.
- Lead the migration of 74 servers from the old virtual center to the new virtual center on the UCS hardware.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior IT Project Manager Resume
Summary : Decisive, action-oriented, and results-focused Senior IT Project Manager offering 12 years of experience, including 10+ years of Project Management experience. Offer outstanding talents in project planning and management, communication, vendor management, negotiation, problem identification and resolution, reporting, and analysis.
Skills : MS Office, MS Project, MS EPM, SharePoint, Quality Center, Rational ReqPro, Project Management Methodology, Certificate Of Completion Of The Agile Project And Program Management Class
- Managed budgets of approximately $2.66m annually, including both investment and operationally funded projects manage projects with internal and external dependencies, moderate scope, risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources.
- Identifying & resolving discrepancies in planned costs versus actual cost and overall financial management for assigned projects.
- Developing and reviewing detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
- Communicating project status to the project team, stakeholders' leadership and program managers associated with other projects.
- Facilitating project issue resolution, change risk and dependency management meetings.
- Accountable for project delivery, including meeting timeline, budget and customer expectations.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals.
- Responsible for managing capability development projects through agile SDLC process.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President/IT Project Manager Resume
Summary : Innovative, results-driven Vice President/IT Project Manager with over nine years of diverse IT experience emphasized on leveraging technology to achieve business goals. Highly experienced with installation/implementation, integration, security, and administration of hardware/software projects ranging from small entrepreneurial start-ups to the largest financial institutions in the country. Highly effective at managing all phases of the project life cycle, from needs assessment through implementation.
- Developed and managed project schedules including resources and vendor management.
- Provided project reporting to executives including weekly status reports and retrospective meetings.
- Implemented and configured Jira and other supporting project management software.
- Built project strategies based on both Agile and PMI waterfall standards.
- Acted as liaison between IT Engineers and Senior Business Management to facilitate communication and achieve business goals.
- Conducted feasibility studies and ran gap analysis reports to determine the best course of action.
- Continuously sought and supported new approaches, practices, and processes to improve the efficiency of services offered.
- Worked with security engineers to develop the best solution for providing the highest level of application security for highly sensitive information.
- Created change management processes and trained team leads on how to correctly implement them.
- Created an interactive web-portal training suite that allowed clients to learn more effectively and at their own pace.
Bachelor Of Arts
IT Project Manager Consultant Resume
Summary : IT Project Manager Consultant with overall seven years of professional and consulting experience in Information Technology (IT) utilizing multiple methodologies. Project Management experience. Defines and direct project goals, objectives, critical success factors, milestones, and risks. Very good experience in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation. Strong analytical, design, and technical skills. Worked with Fortune 500 companies in the technology and communication industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visio, IT Project Management, Risk Management, Sharepoint, RUP, Agile, Waterfall
- Responsible for a wide variety of projects from implementing a home network, risk assessments, CCTV installations, network assessments, and inventory upgrade rollouts.
- Facilitated the initiation, authorization, and commitment of projects, and helped demonstrate business need and project feasibility.
- Developed criteria for evaluating programs, proposals, and other pertinent information related to project assignments, and reviewed and recommended proposals and bids to management.
- Developed basic project budgets, schedules, work plans, resources requirements, risk assessments, cost estimates, and projections.
- Monitored and managed project costs to ensure the project is completed within budget and ensured project deliverables are acceptable and fulfill the terms of the project contract or specifications.
- Compiled and distributed project information, project status reports, and project budget expenditures.
- Prepared project dashboard presentations for the management team, and provide variance explanations and root causes for deviations to budget and schedule.
- Recommended strategies to solve key project issues and solutions for best possible project outcomes.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Project Manager - Global IT Resume
Summary : Information Technology Project Manager with extensive experience in World Wide PC procurement and delivery. Demonstrated leadership in partnering with management bridging technology with business goals. Proven record for exceeding project expectations within budgetary constraints. Excellent record of building and maintaining a strong I.T. group through communication and coaching. Good Communication and Management Skills. Expertise in Problem Solving and Team Leadership.
Skills : IT Strategic Planning, IT Project/Program Management, IT Disaster Recovery Planning, IT Continuity Of Operations Planning, Computer Facility Design, Policy And Procedure Creation And Review
- Worked with team to provide PCs and accessories for employees joining the organization from new acquisitions and outsourcing deals.
- Worked with team to procure and deliver new pcs to all employees working for the organization worldwide.
- Led the catalog management team in maintaining personal productivity internal catalog of PCs and accessories available for internal hp employees.
- Responsible for service delivery of deskside assistance, hardware repair, executive support, end-user telecom services and local implementation (delivery of new technology) to the sites and all locations.
- Supported standardization of deskside assistance and hardware repair by implementing standard processes and policies and reducing the cost of services from $150k/month to $80k/month.
- Led a cross-functional team in implementing locally (consumer) Focused Support Teams (CFAST) at each major site comprised of representatives from several service organizations.
- Lead team to choose new pc support supplier and seamlessly transitioned PC support to a new supplier with minimal customer impact.
- Guided hardware team in the selection of new hardware parts and service supplier.
Bachelor Of Science
Remote Senior IT Project Manager Resume
Summary : Remote Senior IT Project Manager with 7 years of Project Management experience successful in leading all phases of diverse technology projects and delivering IT solutions. Planned and delivered multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, bottom-line gains and address regulatory points. Expertise in project planning and managing large and complex program (Time & Material and Fixed price) to deliver projects within constraints of schedule, Budget, quality, resources and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Strategic Planning And Execution Risk Management, Monitoring, Scope Management, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Data Analysis Using SAS
- Sourcing trades and reference data from various source to process the trades.
- Responsible for smooth execution of the project and lead end to end delivery of the project.
- Participated in the preparation of RFP response and prepare a contract to kick start the engagement.
- Preparing a project plan using Microsoft project plan, ensuring the project plan is in line with signed off-contract.
- Acquired project plan sign off from required stakeholders and ensure the project is executed as per approved project plan.
- Acquired approval from relevant stakeholders on various artifacts like FSD, HLD, LLD, technology stack, etc.
- Periodically monitored the program health, identify & analyze project risk/assumptions/issues & dependencies, recommend solutions to address raid items and track it to closure.
- Coordinated to acquire Dev, QA, SIT, UAT environments and licensing software work with architect and tech leads to design application technical architecture.
- Worked with users & BAs to define the functional scope and resolve functional queries of team members work with vendors to define the scope/boundaries and synchronize the delivery dates.
- Generated ad-hoc report required by senior management manage and track all change requests to closure, worked with users/IT team to acquire approval on schedule & cost impact.
Masters of Science
Lead Systems Analyst / IT Project Manager Resume
Headline : Lead Systems Analyst / IT Project Manager offering an impressive record of helping business implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by defining market and customer requirements for programs and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. Offering six years in total project management and almost four years in IT Project Management including software product releases and training. Specializes in managing all aspects of the product life cycle from concept development to project completion and delivery.
Skills : Project Management, Project Planning, Project Development, Budget Management, Strategic Planning, Strategy Development, Strategic Business Planning
- Conducted project and business analysis to identify key business objectives and goals.
- Identify and communicated risk factors and options to clients and stakeholders to mitigate roadblocks and challenges for the project.
- Identified security measures needed to be implemented in order to successfully develop program functionality for projects.
- Assisted the development team with the integration of security protocols for projects requiring LDAP server environment, an active directory with security authentication, SSL certification install, etc.
- Successfully managed the development and launch of over 30 sites from industries ranging in health care, military and government, associations, e-commerce, sports, construction and much more.
- Helped clients understand site traffic and usage using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO (search engine optimization) managed the project team consisting of Programmers, Developers, Graphic Designers and Data Entry Personnel through creation of detailed and accurate project descriptions, estimates, functional and technical specifications, schedules, timelines and written status reports throughout the web site development process.
- Monitored schedule and budget within limits and build positive business relationships with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Documented all aspects of project development through the use of project extranets, meeting notes, change request forms, and other documentation.
- Worked with senior programmers, web designers, and software architects to manage resources for entirety of project life cycle including, utilization of team resources, forecasting, and budget management.
Bachelor Of Arts
IT Project Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : IT Project Manager/Consultant who has directed global, enterprise IT projects that require strong business acumen. Experience of executing the project with onshore and offshore development model, Managed and Delivered the program with budgets up to $3.0M and cross-functional teams, Managed peak team size up to 50 includes Developers, Database Modeler, Business Analyst, Tech Lead, Architect and cross-functional teams. Possess a clear understanding of Agile principals. Experience of business requirement gathering and Analysis.
Skills : IT, Project Management, Analytics, Reporting, Team Leader, Relationship Building, Communications, Organization, Publisher, SQL
- Planning and managing complex projects related to the implementation of new accounts for market research and analytics firm that provides saas.
- Addressing expectations of clients across diverse sectors (Retail, Healthcare, and Manufacturing).
- Overseeing as many as 3-4 overlapping projects to design internal platforms and portals that give clients' C-level leaders access to versatile reporting tools.
- Determining project scope, business requirements, and timelines for project deliverables based on unique concepts.
- Following up with clients to get input throughout development, delivery, and service phases to ensure each client receives insight and value.
- Partnering with sales and business development as an SME to pursue new accounts.
- Selected to lead the rollout of SharePoint 2010, which enhanced internal communications and project management.
- Led presentations to senior managers to advocate enhanced business practices for technology and process improvements.
- Lead teams comprised of business analysts, modelers, and offshore developers.
Masters of Business Administration
IT Project Manager/Developer - Contractor Resume
Headline : IT Project Manager/Developer with more than six years of progressive leadership, management and experience including leadership, management, mentoring team members, strategic planning, performing network IT compliance and building networks, monitoring, project management, customer service support, and the supervision of highly qualified and diverse staff. Team builder who develops strong relationships based on an ability to understand what clients need and deliver results.
Skills : Excel, SQL, Powerpoint, Project Management, Word, Crystal Reports, Management, SSIS, SSRS, Dreamweaver, Data Analysis, Database Management, ETL
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including working with diverse individuals in cross-functional departments and areas throughout multiple departments to realize project objectives.
- Responsible for generating all artifacts and storing them in SharePoint 2013 and in Notas portfolio management software including but not limited to discovery documentation, charter, requirements traceability matrix, project, management plan, communications plan, and other project documentation.
- Responsible for developing the Project Management Office's (PMO) SharePoint 2013.
- Managed a new VoIP phone system project including a proof of concept to implementation city-wide in all departments for all city staff.
- Managed the city-wide implementation of SharePoint 2013 managing the training of all Directors, Managers, and Staff outlining the new way of doing business, of sharing information, documents, policies, and procedures.
- Completed and managed intelligence program including a warehouse or data lake, an internal visualization tool, and an external visualization tool.
- Designed scope of work, budgets, work plans, and related documentation according to Agile Methodology and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Supported clients throughout implementation with troubleshooting and training.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Project Manager (Contract) Resume
Headline : Hands-on solutions-oriented IT Project Manager with 5+ years functional domain expertise in Project Management, business analysis and progressive career record spanning the full range of IT operations and application development for multimillion-dollar projects in financial services, IT and utility industries. Extensive background integrating new systems into large-scale IT infrastructure using Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Proven record of developing, implementing, and integrating cost-saving business solutions and applications across multiple platforms, and environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Photoshop, HTML / JAVA, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Waterfall, SDLC
- Defined project scope and objective, established project team and project kick-off.
- Managed project estimation, project planning, and resourcing for project delivery.
- Facilitate daily stand up meetings with scrum teams for agile projects and implemented other projects where waterfall as the methodology was used.
- Facilitated weekly meetings with stakeholders and project team to ensure a smooth exchange of information occurred.
- Managed product portfolio in jira, facilitates annual and rolling planning with the product, a scrum of scrums and dev leaders for sizing projects and managing approved/funding initiatives.
- Routinely carried out planning activities including resourcing, budgeting, forecasting, and other ad-hoc issues.
- Scheduled and lead project team meetings to maintain adherence to project timelines and requirements.
- Prepared and distributed weekly status reports to stakeholders, project team and leadership.
Bachelor Of Technology