Project Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated and organized results driven Junior Project Manager with three years of experience managing high value private and public construction contracts. Proficient at working with team members to achieve project goals and maximize company revenue. Skilled at finding solutions to complex problems as they arise to ensure construction progresses with minimal impact to schedule and budget. Excels at sourcing sub-contractors when necessary and ensuring they perform to company standards.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Detailed Project Timeline Development, Analytical Problem Solving, Time Manage Multiple Priorities
- Ensuring awarded contract work was completed on schedule and under budget.
- Preparing and submitting in-depth construction work plans, job-hazard analyses and quality control/quality assurance inspection and test plans to the general contractor/engineer of record for review and approval.
- Performing daily quality control field inspections on work performed ensuring compliance with project specifications and approved contract drawings.
- Completing daily quality control field reports detailing construction practices used, identifying materials used and providing necessary material documentation/certifications as required.
- Coordinating the inspection and testing of work performed and materials used with outside quality assurance personnel as required by the inspection and test plan and contract requirements.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive construction schedules and updates to the general contractor.
- Coordinating work between multiple trades and sub-contractors to ensure construction activities progressed as scheduled.
- Performing daily safety inspections of the work site to assure compliance with OSHA and job site regulations.
- Addressing safety violations when discovered and implementing corrective action as required.
- Soliciting and reviewing competitive bids from sub-contractors ensuring the proper scope of work was included in the proposal and that it met or fell below the allotted budget amount.
Bachelor Of Arts
Project/Contract Project Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished and integrity-driven Project/Contract Project Manager offering over 3 years of experience on the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology/Medical Device business with success on national and international levels with comprehensive small and large scale management and engineering experience in diversified projects.
Skills : Management, Training & Development, Human Resources, Production Management, Territory Management, Distribution, WMS, Sales
- Responsible for the procurement of all facilities, utilities, stability and process equipment.
- Responsible for the selection and contract negotiation of all vendors, designers, and general contractors.
- Managed project team 8 (Project Engineers, Advanced Manufacturing Engineers, Process Engineer, Automation/Controls Engineers, Validation Engineers, and Quality Engineers) team members and other support areas.
- In charge of the generation and approval of all project documentation, execution, and implementation.
- Managed facilities and utility shutdowns and maintenance activities impacting project.
- Conceived and implemented new operating procedures for the printing department to improve workflow and communication between several locations.
- Evaluated data and conducted ROI analyses to measure the success of programs.
- Clearly identified areas for improvement analyzed processes, and evaluated modifications needed.
B.S. in Sciences
Consultant/Project Manager Resume
Summary : Consultant/Project Manager with over 16 years of diverse experience in all aspects of project management, business analysis, project methodologies, systems analysis, design, programming, IS strategic planning, PMO integration, budgeting/estimation.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Proficient, Team Building, AS400, Lotus Notes, Interpersonal, Account Management, Coordinator, Project Management, Detailed Oriented, Customer Service
- Performed overall end-to-end project management for a new multi-year proprietary patent-pending application system for Otair that utilized B2B SMS text messaging services to create a comprehensive mobile messaging platform to businesses, organizations, schools, and governments.
- Implemented continuous application enhancements, new system capabilities and refinements to the system over 9 years.
- Actively managed the technical development team using. Net, ColdFusion, and MS SQL server.
- Also actively developed system testing methodologies and performed regression testing and stress testing software with the team.
- Utilized lean agile approaches throughout the system creation and enhancements including scrum events, pair programming, and customer collaboration.
- Managed many corporate client accounts including SAP and Salesforce to develop interfaces and messaging flows between Otair and existing corporate systems managed the outsourced development resources to create, maintain, test and implement the system including teams from the U.S and India.
- Managed and performed technical support for the company, coordinated and negotiated data center services using Rackspace.
- Actively participated in product formulation and strategy, pricing, collateral creation, and trade show staffing.
- Successfully performed end-to-end project management throughout the entire project to create the new mobile marketing SMS text messaging system including it outsourced company resources and vendor mobile integration partners.
Masters of Business Administration
Project Manager/Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : Project Manager/ Accounting Manager with deep functional and operational expertise in manufacturing and maintenance functions and leading projects that reduce costs, increase performance, safety and reliability. A proactive leader skilled in fostering positive morale, providing personal and professional development opportunities, and identifying intrinsic motivators. Bilingual in English and Polish. To be a contributing part of a successful company, where I may apply my education and experience to better my career while continuing to gain knowledge.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, Access, Viewpoint, Little Primavera, HCSS, Outlook, Data Entry, Research, Project Budgeting, Vendor Buyout
- Developing and managing profitable projects. Immediately reporting major problems with possible solutions for resolution.
- Managing the project cash flow through accurate and timely billings and receivable collections.
- Tracking and projection of monthly billings. Responsible for the submission of accurate and timely partials (monthly) and/or weekly billings.
- Reviewing and approving invoices and receiving tickets for payment on a weekly basis.
- Building and maintaining accurate project budgets responsibilities to field operations:
- Developing job production reports and tracking productions daily/weekly.
- Establishing and maintaining job budgets and tracking costs to include initial variance report, subcontractor and vendor buy-out reports, etc.
- Ensuring all materials and subcontractors are committed, approved, and available by the time they are required.
- Ensuring that job delays are accurately tracked and well documented in the event of changing conditions (claims) and/or pending change orders.
High School Diploma
Assistant Project Manager/ Estimator Resume
Headline : Assistant Project Manager/ Estimator with over six-plus years of success in building high-performance teams, managing multiple simultaneous projects/programs ahead of schedule, and establishing world-class operations. Accomplished in developing and implementing best practices, processes, and procedures that drive performance, productivity, and quality improvements. Practiced leading multiple simultaneous projects leveraging proven project management tools and methodologies (PMBOK, PMI, Agile) to ensure quality and adherence to budgets, timelines, and expectations.
Skills : Project Management, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, User Flows, Site Maps, Wireframing, Responsive Web Design
- Charged to leverage lean manufacturing, project management and maintenance experience to lead and ensure the delivery of quality solutions, adhering to budgets, timelines and requirements.
- Leveraged the proven project management methodologies and body of knowledge from PMBOK 5th edition.
- Charged to improve maintenance performance and scheduling as the result of identified deficiencies in audit and escalating costs and downtime.
- Performed root-cause analysis and identified the need for improved and more frequent quality assurance, corrosion control, proper lubrication handling, and storage.
- Benchmarked with other sites and created new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for maintenance scheduling including detailing multi-phase project plan in MS Project, process flow and vendor engagement.
- Created a gantt chart as a visual aid for the maintenance department to indicate major maintenance shutdowns and flow of work by an individual.
- Led planning and analysis project to build an equipment road map for testing.
Bachelor Of Science
General Manager & Project Manager Resume
Headline : Ambitious, pro-active and professional General Manager & Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering challenging projects. Strong team player, highly motivated and committed to a standard of delivery that meets or exceeds expectations. Seeking a coordination/management role and a long-term opportunity to apply, develop and build upon skills gained. To expand the use of my productive background and leadership experience. My desire is to be a positive team player in a growing industry.
Skills : Project Management, Process Improvement, Program Management, Agile Project Management, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Technology Assisted Review
- Managed interfaces between all departments by providing communication, coordination, and follow-up to meet project goals and objectives, expedite the flow of technical information.
- Communicated scope and design changes to the Project Team.
- Managed external RFI process with Client as well as internal RFI process with construction.
- Managed project action items and deliverables. Recognition of change and support of Project Manager through the negotiation of change orders.
- Ensured key engineering steps have been executed. Scheduled and led constructability reviews and drove closure to result in action items and changes
- Provided final measures of quality control for engineering packages prior to client delivery.
- Tracked execution of key milestones, ensuring early identification and communication of potential issues/roadblocks
- Utilized engineering rules of credit to track progress against budget and schedule
Masters of Science
Senior Regional Project Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished Senior Regional Project Manager with a successful broad-based career-defining and guiding the implementation of industry best practices, standards, processes, and tools to strengthen organizations. Extensive expertise in leading and delivering cross-functional transformational solutions.
Skills : Program Management, Multi-National Exercise Planner, Quality Management, Quality Analysis Program Manager
- Recorded operational data, personnel attendance, and meter and gauge readings on specified forms.
- Operated and adjusted controls on equipment to purify and clarify water, process.
- Directed and coordinated plant workers engaged in routine operations and maintenance activities.
- Trained and managed a staff of 8 operators and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Collected and tested water and sewage samples, using test equipment and color analysis standards.
- Maintained, repaired and lubricated equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Cleaned and maintained tanks and filter beds, using hand tools and power tools.
- Supervised 8 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
- Inspected equipment and monitored operating conditions, meters and gauges to determine load requirements and detect malfunctions.
Project Manager/Product Development Resume
Headline : Energetic and dedicated Project Manager, Product Development. Managed multiple projects simultaneously to organizationally defined success criteria, on time and within budget. Project-focused, customer service-oriented leader. Known for strong analytical skills and collaboration with diverse teams. Exhibits strong dedication to being productive and a passion to learn. Excellent communication and management skills led to working on a variety of projects throughout multiple states. Able to manage and balance multiple projects and able to communicate needs with employees and management.
Skills : Project Management, Quality Assurance, Testing, Agile/scrum, Customer Relations Building, OEM And ODM Product Design, CCTV/CATV, Six Sigma, Sales Support, IP Network Management & Support Analysis
- Managing between 4 - 6 projects ranging from firmware and hardware developments.
- Managing projects through tollgate reviews and ensuring that product quality and customer satisfaction is 1.
- Working with the sales reps and customers to make sure that each product encompasses the customers' requirements.
- Responsible for working with product management and sales to define project requirements, generating project documentation and driving the review/approvals of project plans.
- Supporting hardware and firmware engineering teams on both a project management and technical level programs.
- Acted as the project liaison between econolite's strategic partners for co-engineered projects for rebranding.
- Serving as a proactive customer service & quality ambassador of the company.
- Representing the organization in a positive, professional manner to support the brand promise.
- Maintaining a close relationship with all company's sales and distributor personnel to provide superior customer service.
BS in Information Technology
Senior Regional Project Manager Resume
Headline : Senior Regional Project Manager with over 5 years of content, development, and project management experience. Strong technical knowledge base with deep experience across Content Development Life Cycle. Proven ability to lead and motivate high-performance teams, consistently meeting critical requirements with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Manage work streams at the tactical level and execute with minimal direction while cultivating strong partnerships with cross-functional teams.
Skills : Xactimate, Computer Experience, Management, Project Management, Agile Project Management, Microsoft Office
- Managed multiple software development projects across the United States
- Provided project framework in every project delivered from initiating to the closing of the projects.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the scope management through change management policies and procedures.
- Facilitated the area council for 2+ years - a governance committee to manage processes and policies on the portfolio of projects.
- Supervised a cross-functional team to developed software used by all departments to forecast shipments and track shop orders to supplement the current ERP system.
- Presented weekly detailed project summary to senior level management and conducted post-implementation analysis to determine program improvement.
- Responsible for completing all security paperwork for new and upgraded systems.
- Worked closely with the customer on the requirements of the project and maintain their scope.
Masters of Science
Project Manager Resume
Objective : Technical Project Manager experience managing teams, providing leadership in data analytic solutions to maximize business value. Systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving with demonstrated ability to manage projects from initiation through execution/completion under fast-paced, time-sensitive environments. Adept at assembling, leading, and mentoring elite technical teams in the structure of a shared resource. Maximize change effectiveness with clear defined milestones and metrics that effectively communicate business benefits to stakeholders.
Skills : Agile Project Management, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Technology Assisted Review, Process Improvements, Project Specification, Reporting, Data Analysis, Testing & Commissioning
- Selected to lead the development and implementation of a web-based analytic marketplace application where all reports and dashboards can be cataloged, located, and utilized from a single central location.
- Led the design, development, and deployment of executive-level performance metrics, using Cognos and Tableau.
- Worked with cross-functional business leads on data definition standardization for consistent performance measurement across business units.
- Assisted technical team with data cleansing, validation, and mapping from multiple data sources.
- Involved in the data extract, transform, and load into staging for the development of various data marts.
- Introduced technical documentation and processes for the design, development, and testing of applications.
- Tracked, reviewed, and revised project activities to ensure project deliverables met project objectives.
- Coached and mentored team members to inspire the highest contribution through talent acknowledgment.
- Reported regularly on progress against plans, proactively managing risks and issues during project execution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provided guidance on project management knowledge areas as established in the project management body of knowledge provided weekly and monthly project status to management and steering committee.
Bachelors of Science