Student Worker Resume
Objective : Student Worker aiming to enhance my working capacities, professional skills, business efficiency and serve my organization in the best possible way with sheer determination and commitment. To obtain a job which gives me a chance to learn new things in the field of finance and also apply my skills and experience in the day to day work of the company.
Skills : Communications Interpersonal, Public Speaking, Public Relations And Networking Computers Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Learned how to efficiently work in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint to achieve daily goals.
- Utilized various skill sets to build a website to the specifications of a certain department at the college.
- Took several courses that exercised my public relation talents.
- Worked on a campaign with a group for the Washington county shooting 4 scholars event.
- Required to do demographic checks, plan out feedback points, come up with an event guide and a backup plan if something went wrong.
- Used the knowledge of computers to optimize the performance of student's computers.
- Located print and online materials for students completing research projects.
- Instructed students on research techniques and the use of information technologies.
- First student worker to be granted computer access to help assist in which department may have the files.
Bachelor's in Agriculture Education
Student Worker (Dining Services) Resume
Objective : An enthusiastic and passionate Student Worker who is eager to gain possession of any available position while continuing education. Expansively exhibits reliable, trustworthy, numerate and meticulous skill sets while working, and is driven to succeed and attain targets while providing excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Skills : Chinese, English, Mandarin, Simple Korean And Japanese. Fast Learner, Adjust Quickly In Any Environment. Patient And Organized.
- Greeting the customers, working the cash register, and developing leadership skills.
- Acting with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintaining a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipating customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicating information to Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assisting with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributing to a positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivering legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
Student Worker Supervisor Resume
Headline : A dependable, detail-oriented, developing Administrative Assistant/Student Worker Supervisor who is able to adapt rapidly to organizational changes and diverse personalities. An innovative self-starter with proven ability in prioritizing and handling multiple projects that require a high degree of sensitivity and urgency. Seeking an organization development position within a company utilizing problem identification/ solving and collaborative skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Typing 65+ WPM, Fast Learner, File Management, Documentation, Fax, Legal Research
- Maintaining front office by answering phones, greeting students and customers in a professional manner.
- Responsible for assisting students with registration, enrollment, providing information and addressing any issues and or concerns and answering student inquiries.
- Responsible for administering tests and proctoring students during testing.
- Responsible for maintaining calendar--schedule counseling appointments, sign-in and check-in students for financial aid, and workshops.
- Maintaining student's files, typing correspondence (e.g., class cancellations, flyers, brochures, signage, etc. ), creating and updating records.
- Physically and verbally interacting with students throughout the day to keep them engaged.
- Making copies, sending faxes and handling some incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Managing the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
A.S in Business
Student Worker - Housekeeping Resume
Summary : Student Worker - Housekeeping pursuing a degree in International Management to obtain a challenging leadership position in a government agency. Seeking to work in an environment that will challenge me further while completing my degree. Proficient office assistant skilled in many environments of customer service and task or project-oriented work.
Skills : Animation, Administrative, Microsoft Word, Google Drive, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Animate, Toon Boom
- Providing general stocking duties in the service area. Served and replenishes food from counters and steam tables and breaking down stations at the end of meal periods.
- Brewing coffee and tea. Interacting with customers in the serving, retail and dining areas.
- Assisting customers with opening containers and cutting food when requested.
- Attending all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Complying with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reporting all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participating in regular safety meetings, safety training, and hazard assessments.
- Complying with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Removing trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transferring supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleaning equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.
Master Of Arts
Office Assistant/Student Worker Resume
Summary : Caring and kind Office Assistant/Student Worker with an excellent work ethic. Prompt, extremely organized, and detail oriented which contributes to my efficiency. Approachable, compassionate, and a team player which allows me to develop great relationships with others. Meticulous and observant with excellent decision-making skills. Flexible, with the ability to handle stressful situations well. Seeking a sales operations' project position in an International company which values analytical, execution and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Technical Support, Training, Written Communication, Phones, Internet Research, Problem Resolution, Collaboration, PC, Mac OS X, Organizational, Wordpress
- Patrolling assigned beat (area of campus) unsupervised on foot, bike, and/or in the vehicle.
- Ensuring the safety of students, staff, faculty, and university's assets.
- Assisting students and non-students with directions and general campus information.
- Securing and opening buildings and gated sections of campus-based on shift, location, an official request.
- Communicating well with visitors, co-workers, and management from all jobs.
- Assisting other personnel for the purpose of supporting them in their work activities.
- Answering phones, setting meeting appointments, attending meetings and taking notes, scanning files, making copies, and maintaining and creating the financial manager's certification courses webpage.
- Training new workers on the register, organization techniques, and customer etiquette.
BS in Psychology
Student Worker III Resume
Objective : Student Worker to obtain a full-time counselor position in which my counseling skills and abilities combined with my social skills may be utilized. With an aim to help people reach their potentials, I strive to secure a position where this can be achieved. Seeking a job in order to obtain practical experience to complement my social skills.
Skills : Solidworks, Catia, Microsoft Office, Social Networking, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Windows XP, Human Resources, Filing
- Performing manual jobs such as on-campus deliveries, as well as greeted prospective students and parents and assisted in any way possible.
- Taking information cards filled out by prospective students and put their information into the contact database.
- Assembling gifts, name cards, and other necessities for CPH events, such as speed interviews, orientations, etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of mail to satellite offices for the department of public health on the main campus and health sciences campus.
- Eliciting authorization for and distributing flyers for things related to the department of public health.
- Proofing online campus directory, and entering updated campus directory information into the database.
- Delivering and picking up various documents to other campus offices.
- Delivering checks to the cashier's office to be receipted and contacting vendors to obtain invoices or other pertinent information.
Associate In Social Work
Student Worker/Staff Resume
Objective : A hardworking and dedicated Student Worker/Staff looking to exercise my degree of knowledge in the field of Business Administration and Accounting. Accomplished in all the work I have done over the years. Passionate and motivated about what is my responsibilities are in a field. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Office, 93 Words Per Minute, Leadership, Jenzabar Software, Customer Service, Administrative Duties, Communications
- Performed screening on student veteran course enrollment forms to ensure credit hours registered met department of veterans affairs policies for approval for payment.
- Assisted student veterans with any questions or problems with their VA education benefits through secured access to the Vaonce database system.
- Assisted student veterans with any issues pertaining to the university or classes.
- Provided feedback and suggestions to the office of military and veterans affairs director on information security policies within the office.
- Assisted the caller and/or route them to the appropriate staff member for further assistance.
- Gave information about enrollment, classes, special events, tuition and directions to campus.
- Handled confidential information in line with the university's data security protocols.
- Assisted the students with the information they may need in regards to their leisure class.
Bachelors of Science
Student Worker Resume
Headline : Student Worker to obtain a position that utilizes my excellent customer service, clerical, organizing, and problem-solving skills to achieve a company's goals while providing an opportunity for advancement. Proficient office assistant skilled in many environments of customer service and task or project-oriented work.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Duties, Communications, Sales, Program Management, Scheduling, Multi-Line Phone System, Clerical, Microsoft Office
- Utilizing attention to detail skills while updating student loan accounts to ensure accurate data entry.
- Organizing bankruptcy, student loan accounts, and accounts receivables excel spreadsheets on a weekly basis.
- Collaborating with the department to sort, file and update loan accounts with new signed promissory notes.
- Analyzing legal documents to send to attorneys via email on a weekly basis.
- Organizing files on and off the computer copied, faxed, and emailed important material.
- Answering the phones and be able to competently answer questions about the library, such as when does the library open and close.
- Advising and counseling students on where to go to find resources or a quiet place to study.
- Providing campus tours and driving potential students between the two campuses.
BS in Finance
Student Worker/Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Student Worker/Administrative Assistant with several years in internal and external communication including media, blogging, and editorial media relations. Strong team leader who can organize and utilize people in and resources to obtain a goal or objective. In addition to having excellent communication skills which help To communicate effectively and efficiently. Seeking stable part-time employment with opportunities for full time and advancement.
Skills : Google AdWords Program, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Proficient, Adobe Photoshop, Receptionist, Inventory Management, Inventory
- Providing great customer service by greeting guests, answering phone calls, scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Working in a multi-college community reflecting national learning trends and aggressive student outreach that contracted out with the dod clearance.
- Driving team to other college competitions and making arrangements for all traveling and lodging arrangements.
- Making copies, updating bulletin boards, delivering papers to department heads.
- Helping with decorations for big events (ex- galas and presidential dinners for the school president).
- Operating office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Restocking supply closet with printing paper, ink, pens, paper clips, staplers, files and folders, and correction fluid.
- Helping peers set reasonable goals to learn the material and receive a passing grade from the class they were struggling in.
Bachelors of Science
Student Worker/Internship Resume
Objective : Student Worker/Internship, fluent in both English and Spanish. Efficient worker who demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills. Level-headed professional who remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations. Bringing a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and customer service expertise. Highly successful at juggling multiple priorities while delivering superb service with a smile. Computer-savvy and organized with strong attention to detail.
Skills : Speaking, Judgment And Decision Making, Customer And Personal Service, Communicating With Others, Microsoft Certified, And Active Listening
- Helped host weekly activities with campus entertainment on and off campus.
- Advertised those activities through making posters on the computer and posting on a reader board.
- Professionally assisted with any services students or visitors need while on campus, including using the copy equipment or fax machine.
- Answered telephone calls in the absence of supervisor or secretarial personnel and recorded appropriate messages.
- Maintained department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Analyzed data to be used for professional development and future publications.
- Scanned ID cards of students, and tickets for anyone entering the facilities.
- Worked in the ticket office, took orders for season tickets and printed tickets for customers.
Bachelors Of Science