Campus Director Resume
Summary : A highly experienced professional in the administration of post-secondary institutions with an expertise in the start-up and development of new campuses. Complete knowledge of the areas of Academic Affairs, Counseling, Financial Aid, Marketing, Recruitment, and placement. Organized and excellent communication skills.
Skills : Budget, Budget Management, Community Outreach, Financial Aid, Operations, Compliance And Regulations
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of the institutions business plan and operating budget.
- Perform viability plans and surveys to monitor market changes and determine potential growth opportunities.
- Develop and nurture public relations with the private and public community sectors.
- Coordinate activities to expand the college frontiers, such as trade shows, school orientations, community service and business presentations of college offerings to potential industries.
- Oversee operation of campus including hiring, coaching, mentoring and development of staff.
- Suite vision and strategic plans to ensure continuous progress and improvement of students experience.
- Continually measure students satisfaction to ascertain that college environment promotes students success.
- Develop and implement the campus strategic plan to meet the retention, graduation, placement and licensure rates required by the accreditation bodies.
- Ensure compliance with all accreditation bodies and licensing requirements through auditing activities.
- Accountable for the department goals and objectives i. E. Enrollment, scheduling metrics, students satisfaction, retention, and placement.
- Supervise the areas of academic affairs, marketing and recruitment, placement, counseling, financial aid and the bursar office.
- Analyze and evaluate registration proceedings to monitor increases and withdrawals in the student population.
Assistant Campus Director Resume
Objective : To secure a Campus Director position with an educational institution that will enable me to use my strong managerial and organizational skills, goal focus operations, professional expertise, and ability to work well with others. Solid operations experience with the ability to grow profit margins by partnering with admissions to drive the business while offering quality services for retention.
Skills : Education, Budget Management, Career Planning, Coaching, Compliance, Curriculum Development, Distance Learning, Event Planning,
- Provide operational management and leadership for the campus, its staff, faculty, and students.
- Supervise and oversee the daily operations of the college and its programs.
- Provide leadership in all areas of management and academic program operations.
- Monitor and manage the fiscal campus budget to ensure the campus achievement of its objectives, mission, and goals.
- Prepare and provide appropriate information for the annual budget development process.
- Participate in scheduled discussions with the college president and other corporate officers regarding the management report, pl, student population data, withdrawal data, new start data, account receivable data, financial data, student satisfaction, and graduate employment.
- Collaborate with the corporate director of admissions assure proper and productive admissions processes and supervision of admissions employees.
- Follow appropriate procedures as established by the hr department for effective recruitment, selection, training, developing, and maintaining a productive workforce.
- Establish regular staff and faculty meetings to ensure communication, feedback, and development maintenance of productive work processes.
- Supervise the delivery of approved educational programs and curriculum.
Acting Campus Director Resume
Summary : An accomplished Campus Director with more than 13 years experience as an intuitive educator, enthusiastic and result oriented volunteer. Demonstrated ability to teach, motivate and interact with diverse populations of students at a variety of academic levels. An articulate communicator who is proficient in developing educational workshops and public speaking.
Skills : Training, Recruiting, Project Management, Technical Support, Customer Support, Teacher, Professional Development
- Lead extended learning day program for 130 6th-8th grade students and ensure high-quality programming focused on student achievement, access to community volunteers and opportunities, and development of 21st-century skills through hands-on learning experiences.
- Supervise and develop 9 campus staff members via regular observation and feedback, weekly one-on-one meetings, and five cycles of performance review and goal setting evaluations.
- Coach 10 team leaders on behavior management and incentive systems to be used on campus.
- Use data to evaluate program results and improve the quality of the program with a focus on academic outcomes, quality apprenticeships, student attendance, and leverage resources through successful human resource administration.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with principals, vice principal 17 middle school teachers to ensure continuity of systems, procedures, student achievement, and instruction between the first-shift of the school day and program.
- Manage campus budget including tracking program expenses and hourly staff timesheets.
- Led positive behavior and intervention support efforts including facilitation of monthly team meetings, the organization of regular assemblies for student recognition, analysis of behavior data, and development of school-wide expectations and incentive systems.
Master of Education
Campus Director Of Education Resume
Summary : Campus Director with over 10+ years experience is looking to secure a challenging position within an organization, which provides me with the opportunity to demonstrate my strong work ethic and leadership skills. My background includes the development of education leaders, teachers and the implementation of new programming and curriculum.
Skills : Procare, Childcare, Computer Management System and CRM, Lead Management
- Responsible for the management of the entire campus, consisting of two buildings, each with their own directors, and combined make up a staff of 35 individuals.
- Mentor the campus leadership team, teachers, and maintenance staff on proper procedures and expectations to assure the highest standards are met.
- Oversee and implement new on-boarding systems and staff development opportunities for both the Polaris and Dublin campus.
- Researched and started the use of ccei, an online professional development program, that is now being used at each prep academy campus.
- Choose and implemented a new school curriculum for both prep academy campus and assured it compliance with prep academy and Ohio department of education standards and requirements.
- Conduct weekly leadership meetings to continue the development of best practices to maintain high standards set forth by prep academy schools.
- Oversee and work in conjunction with the parent company, endeavor schools, and their leaders to ensure proper implementation of new payroll, parent communication and check scanning systems.
- Maintain databases for student records and leads, as well as draft reports accordingly to measure goals outlined for the leadership team.
- Monitor classrooms and operational systems regularly in order to provide direct feedback for directors and teachers.
- Conduct performance reviews, coaching and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth of directors and teachers.
- Monitor and maintain records of staff achievement, goal attainment and provided input to directors, teachers, and families regarding conferences, interim reports, and report cards.
- Maintain longstanding relationships with parents and students to assure a partnership between the school and parents, to aid in a positive experience for the whole family.
- Assisted the directors in the resolution of issues that arise with staff, families, and students.
BA Human Services
Assistant Campus Director Resume
Headline : A dynamic leader working as Assistant Campus Director in higher education for adult learners with proven administrative, managerial and teaching skills resulting in sustained superior performance. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments with an outstanding track record managing and motivating professionals as a cohesive team. Talented teaching professional versed in both online and on-ground teaching environments.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Organizational, Self Motivated, Team Player, Leadership, Coordinator, Teaching
- Directs and oversees activities related to the daily operation of the assigned campus and reports results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understands and implements all policies and procedures established for the campus.
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and suggest changes required for improvement.
- Designs establish and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization's goals and objectives.
- Recruits, reviews and evaluates the credentials of prospective employees and makes recommendations for employment, firing, training, and supervises and evaluates direct reports as needed.
Achieved 10% year-over-year student growth by improving retention rates, placement, academic efficiency, and quality outcomes.
- Recommends to coo and participates in the development of new programs or activities which affect the future of the college.
- Maintains an adequate facility conducive to a positive learning atmosphere.
- Ensures that all regulatory and accreditation standards are maintained.
- Proposes and administers the annual campus budget for customer satisfaction, placement, finances, admissions, retention and establishes baselines.
MA Organizational Management
Campus Director/Dean Of Academics Resume
Summary : Value-focused professional with diverse transferrable qualifications comprising operations, compliance, and human resource functions. Ability to improve organizational effectiveness through critical analysis and problem-solving. Ten-year track record developing and leading performance-driven teams with common vision and commitment to the organization mission.
Skills : Budget Management, Profit and Loss, Supervising, Recruiting, Hiring, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Staff Training, Staff Development, Compliance, Communications, Microsoft Office, Ultipro, Performance Management
- Managed all areas of business operations. Developed multi-million dollar operating budgets and conducted profit and loss analysis.
- Drove campus-wide adherence in all areas of compliance, third-party regulatory as well as internal policy and procedure. Coordinated associate schedules, monitored overtime and pto usage, reviewed payroll and approved timesheets.
- Developed 7 annual budgets incorporating all aspects of operating, staffing, and capital expenses; created comprehensive corresponding strategic plans for presentation to the executive management team.
- Spearheaded 2 successful accreditation renewal audits, the most recent yielding “0” findings and an impressive 7-year renewal grant with commendations on employee dedication and student satisfaction.
- Directly supervised cross-functional teams, established performance metrics, managed coaching and development, and completed performance evaluations.
- Coached leadership team on effective goal-setting, forecasting run rates, and achieving objectives through strategic people management.
- Led campus transition to canvas lms; directed the launching of hybrid learning environment strategies, training initiatives for online course delivery, and web-based faculty orientations.
- Created a comprehensive student retention plan; drove cross-functional team collaboration in project implementation, increased annual retention by over 10%, and continued to exceed retention benchmarks for 8 consecutive years of institutional accreditation reporting.
- Built an environment of open communication and effective conflict resolution, resulting in 0 associate complaints filed with outside agencies during full 8-year tenure.
Sr. Campus Director Resume
Summary : Loyal, results-oriented Campus operations director with over 10 years of progressive experience in Higher Education committed to customer and employee satisfaction while exceeding operational and financial benchmarks.
Skills : Ethical/Principle-Based Leadership, Business Development, Visionary Thinker, Focus On Key-Deliverables, Team-Building, Process and Performance Promotor, Optical Resource Management, Cross-Functional Teams Collaboration, Holding Staff Accountable, Performance Management, Measurement, and Improvement.
- Recruited, trained and coached a team of 4-6 employees spread throughout 4 territories, focused on growing Kaplan's graduate test preparation business in new jersey.
- Created and implemented strategic marketing plans for a $2.5 million market for Kaplan.
- Oversaw 200+ key relationships with university gatekeepers and student groups across 30 different campuses.
- Managed an effective business development team by providing ethical leadership, training, coaching, and development.
- Managed key performance metrics including leads, sales, and relationships.
- Negotiated with key business leaders and target organizations to maximize kaplans competitive position by securing volume deals and exclusivity agreements.
- Designed personal development programs for campus managers and campus representatives.
- Served as test prep and admissions expert in assigned products through continual product training.
- Partnered with the national marketing team as a member of the innovative mobile product task force to brainstorm innovative mobile product and program piece redesigns.
Campus Director Resume
Summary : Senior Executive in higher education providing leadership and direction for campus operations teams accountable for student recruitment, student retention, student placement, registration and records, academic excellence and financial aid. Analyze complex data for making decisions related to enrollment and institutional effectiveness, administration of policies and procedures, and developing and accomplishing strategic goals.
Skills : Operations, Sales Management, Training, Event Planning, Leadership Development, Business Management
- Responsible for college-wide compliance relating to corporate policy, ethical practices, and guidelines of government accrediting organizations.
- Oversee the functional management team; marketing, finance academics, registration, and career services.
- Responsible for the safety security of the students, employees, records, college property.
- Consistently met or exceeded multi-million dollar budgets, resulting in company best or near best margins.
- Organized programs for students providing resources to assist in career placement.
- Designed project development plans and conducted operational assessments.
- Counseled students employees on defining career and work-related goals and objectives.
- Responsible for leading department managers in recruitment, financial aid, registration, academics, and career services.
- Managed and developed staff into goal-oriented, cohesive groups who are competitive company-wide.
Campus Director Resume
Summary : Visionary and results-driven executive offering over 25 years of experience with demonstrated leadership in driving operational growth, spearheading change initiatives including best-in-class customer service and proven success in critical performance areas to effectively align with and support key business objects, company vision and company core values.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Training & Development, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Mentoring, Decision Making, Office Management
- Strategic leadership in managing campus resources and coordination of organizational resources to achieve campus goals.
- Complete budgetary authority and hiring authority for personnel including recruitment, hiring decisions, training, and development for budgeted staff positions.
- Guide and encourage employee development which includes training and development, inclusive of corrective action development when an employee is not following policy or procedures.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan and coordinate with campus community presence through personal contacts and through involvement in committees, councils, boards and community organizations.
- Coordinate administrative and academic operations with internal and external constituencies to ensure excellence in education and service.
- Implement and manage assessment plans for the campus which reviews the level of academic rigor, administrative process, and student service with a focus on continuous quality improvement.
- Develop a campus strategic plan including ensuring all academic and administrative operations are in compliance with policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with documented and comprehensive, quality, regulatory and accreditation programs.
- Assess employee performance, and develop/implement training and development programs for process/performance improvement and career. Laddering opportunities.
- Ensure all academic operations are in compliance with wasc accreditation, ensuring excellence in education and maintaining positive working relationships with all academic departments.
- Manage conflict resolution as necessary to prevent conflict escalation.
- Maintain an environment conducive to high employee morale and commitment.
Campus Director Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience in business development, organizational development, and staff development. Successfully managed two branch start-up operations. Expert at recruiting, building and empowering functional teams. Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills. Strong operational competencies include sales, sales management, recruiting, hiring, training and developing management; customer service, human resources, budget and financial management, and executive reporting.
Skills : Business Development, New Business Development, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Operations Management.
- Supervise a full-time and part-time staff of 80 members; ensuring personnel is well trained and qualified for their positions. Oversee daily operations with pl accountability and manage organization payroll of 1.5 million dollars. Consult with department managers to ensure that each department meets monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Recruit, hire and develop managers and staff and lead a team in successfully launching the branch location.
- Plan, conduct, analyze and disseminate the results of analytical studies including organizational climate, business planning, and customer satisfaction.
- Create initiatives that have actively involved customers and staff in local charities and organizations resulting in building name recognition and reputation for the organization.
- Work face to face with customers, listen to feedback and problem solve to find effective solutions to issues.
- Develop and present benchmarks for the organization and departments within the organization.
- Build and manage new processes and procedures to increase productivity.
- Lead monthly staff meetings to update staff on business benchmarks and events.
- Work with each department manager to complete all annual reviews in a timely manner.
- Implement and ensure all team members comply with human resources policies; mediate.