Construction Estimator Resume
Summary : Construction Estimator position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Excell, Word, Xactimate Estimating, GPS.
- Provide detailed estimates for repairs from insurance-related damages to commercial and residential buildings including fire, water, wind, earthquake & flood.
- Worked directly with insurance adjusters to determine the scope of repairs and cost, also point of sale to home/business owner.
- Primary Project Manager for hundreds of projects.
- Worked with all major insurance companies including, State Farm, Farmers, Allstate, Progressive, Hartford, and others.
- Negotiated supplier pricing for construction materials for four successful bids valued at $15M Conducted comparative bid analysis of public construction projects.
- Resulted in a revised company bidding strategy for improved bidding Reviewed progress of ongoing construction work with field managers to ensure schedule and cost goals for numerous multi-million dollar contracts.
- Prepare quantity take-offs and apply unit pricing for material and labor to establish a value for the work Manage subcontractor solicitation & selection process Built relationships with clients, designers, and subcontractors.
Associates Of Science
Sr. Construction Estimator Resume
Summary : Work commitment for a corporate entity in the Construction Management field in the role of, Scheduler, Cost Engineer, Estimator, Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Superintendent or in any related area.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Planner, PlanSwift Estimating Software.
- Develop & maintain a bid calendar Creating and updating company portfolio; updating company marketing tools.
- Determine preliminary cost and budget of construction / division-by-division Cost & Schedule control: analyzing of cost schedule process, Financial Plan and Budgeting process.
- Creating project budgets and variance reports.
- Preparing contracts documents for subcontractors & vender to the specifications and drawings.
- Prepare scope of work and materials purchase order for subcontractor/vendor Contract buy-outs; sales and marketing; Maintaining a current legal understanding of contracts.
- Estimating new and remodel projects Frequent customer and vendors interaction Estimate projects ranging from $5,000 to $400,000.00 Select appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts according to job requirements Team environment orientated.
- Prepared detailed estimate, bill of quantities, statement works, bill of quantities and design analysis for residential construction ./ Material procurement, provision of project cost control and billing.
Jr. Construction Estimator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Construction Estimator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Wordpress CMS, Joomla CMS, CPanel Web Hosting Control,.
- Precast manufacture specializing in the prestressed structural hollow core flooring system.
- Estimated mainly consisting of multi-level commercial projects such as hotels, office complexes, and educational facilities.
- Project bid values ranging from $100k to $1.5mil.
- Evaluating RFP bid document requirements, maintaining RFP amendment history, quantity takeoffs, vendor and sub-contractor RFQ request, assembling standard and customized components in spreadsheet estimate and proposal document creation.
- Proven abilities to consistently meet tight deadlines while maintaining normal business hours.
- Worked closely with structural engineers successfully identifying areas that would benefit from value-added engineered solutions to minimize project cost and financial risk involved in the process.
- Enhancements to existing spread sheets primarily focusing on automating processes that minimize typical human errors involved in bid preparation.
Associates In Mechanical
Construction Estimator III Resume
Headline : Position with an established company seeking hands-on expertise in daily operations of home office and/or field.
Skills : Microsoft, Planswift, On Screen Take Off, Multiple Construction Oriented Accounting Platforms.
- Obtain quotes for all materials to be purchased and respond to any bid or submittal questions through effective communication with vendors.
- Compile and submit components for bill of material and schedule of values for projects.
- Complete purchase orders, price change orders, and write RFIs as necessary to the design section.
- Obtain and verify shop drawings and submittals to comply with plans/spec requirements for various projects.
- Prepare Operation & Maintenance manuals, contracts, and bid documents for sub-contracts.
- Responsible for the procurement and delivery of material and equipment.
- Ensure that these items are delivered, received, and stored at the Warehouse until needed in the field.
Bachelor Of Science
Construction Estimator II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Construction Estimator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : English, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Prepared cost estimates at various stages of design from schematic and budget to detailed take-off and pricing.
- Prepared complete material submittal bid packages.
- Conducted site walk-thru and progress visits.
- Analyzed and estimated project changes and prepared change order packages.
- Participated in project meetings, review schedules, and prepared reports.
- Compiled and managed complex construction estimates for commercial roofing and sheet metal applications.
- Sold roofing project from 500- 50K projects consisting of various types of commercial roofing products.
CNA In Health Care
Construction Estimator I Resume
Headline : Looking for a challenging career with concentration in Construction Estimation. Hard working multi-tasker capable of working in a team or single work environment. Excellent personal and electronic communication skills with coworkers as well as customers.
Skills : Quick Pen, On Screen Take-Off.
- Developing theories of insulation in coordination with engineering firms.
- Providing support as a mentor to college graduates from the University. Ongoing project management for jobs in progress.
- Assisting project managers in insulation application.
- Knowledge in the field of HVAC, Hydronics, ductwork and domestic water and their relationships to external insulation.
- Created cost estimates of all variety of roadway projects.
- Compiled information from all parts of roadway construction plans for accurate project costs.
- Checked construction plans against actual field conditions to prepare estimates.
Associate Construction Estimator Resume
Summary : Seeking to Transfer Broad-Based Skill Set, 12 Years of Experience in the Construction Industry, and Provide Ongoing Support and Energy into a Top-Performing Position Results-focused, quality-driven, critical thinking professional with experience in design, sales, estimating, and general contracting positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong sales and service skills, and superb dedication to organizational goals.
Skills : Material Analyst Coordinator & Record Integrity Coordinator, Administrative Assistant /Academic Service Department.
- Multi- and Single-Family Residential estimating and project managing.
- Submitted required documents to city planning department for approval of permitted projects.
- Managed and organized job filing system, documentation, procurement, contracts, budgets, and cost reports.
- Computed cost factors and prepared estimates used for planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting subcontractors and vendors.
- Produced preliminary estimates based on schematic and design development level documents.
- Assembled comprehensive bid summary sheets.
- Reviewed project plans and specifications designating documents to be issued to each trade.
Asst. Construction Estimator Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Construction Estimater with a solid history of achievement in Sales. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Estimates, Project Management and Customer Service.
Skills : Prepare estimates of quantities of fabricated reinforcing.
- Develop budget estimates by performing accurate quantity take offs using plans and specifications or conceptual information.
- Prepare detailed estimates including labor and materials costs using On-screen Takeoff software.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as cost estimating and budget planning, scheduling work and organizing.
- Prepare bid packages using Prime Bid software.
- Review, interpret and accurately estimate the scope of assigned work as described in the project documents.
- Solicit and collect subcontractor and vendor bids or quotations.
- Create and maintain a cost database for future estimate.
Master Of Science
Construction Estimator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Motivated and results-oriented construction engineer with 15 years' progressive experience as a construction manager, project manager, cost estimator, interior designer in abroad.
Skills : Wordpress CMS, Joomla CMS, cPanel Web Hosting Control,.
- Attend in bid process estimate, negotiate, plan, schedule and most of the office duties.
- Pre-qualifying subcontractors and evaluating all bid proposals.
- Estimating construction costs for residential, commercial and government projects.
- Responding to subcontractors and management questions regarding costs.
- Coordinating with management on cost estimates and project changes.
- Managing multiple simultaneous estimation projects with consistent on-time delivery.
- Analyzing blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor.
Certificate In Construction
Construction Estimator Resume
Objective : Result oriented committed to high quality performance standards. Professional engineering design consultant with proven success and extensive experience in a variety of building designs, and civil engineering projects.
Skills : Languages, English, Portuguese, Spanish.
- CAD experience Design frameworks for a project.
- Work with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market Architectural Foam and Precast material.
- Analyze, design and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client's goal.
- Estimate the time and costs required to complete the project.
- Define, create and maintain development methodologies, procedures, and standards.
- Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional forms.
- Design floor plans, elevations, and realistic renderings with the help of CAD software.