Construction Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 30-plus years' experience in Project Management of industrial, commercial and residential facilities to enhance the growth of your company.
Skills : Computer Programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, American Contractors, Winfax, Adobe Reader & Editor, MLS, QS1 Type 45WPM, File, Photo Copy, Scan, Postage Meter Shipping & Receiving using Fed Ex & UPS Online Written and oral fluency in Spanish.
- Worked with ADM management in providing capitol project design needs throughout the facility.
- Responsible for design efforts, scheduling and coordination for a 2.5m project.
- Lead design, construction efforts and preconstruction meetings on multiple projects.
- Selected Achievements: Reviewed work from a safety standpoint, issued safety documents, determined type of work permits, etc.
- Responsible for installation design of new and retrofit equipment per ADM standards and specifications.
- Lead and Coordinated work activities on multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Contacted contractors for budgetary estimates for work to be performed, scheduling work, coordinating the awarded contracts, equipment selection, material and scaffolding needs.
- Worked with Process Supervision and ADM Engineers on FEL packages for capital projects, created scopes of work, estimating, updated drawings, and material take off.
Senior Construction Coordinator Resume
Summary : Natural leader with strong communication abilities, enabling team members to be effectively trained, morale to remain high and diverse personalities to focus on a singular goal. Dedicated Manager committed to maintaining exceptional client satisfaction by managing expectations, engaging throughout projects and building lasting relationships. Experienced Welding Inspector with a proven record of success in project management.
Skills : Safety and First Aid Certified, Various Safety Certifications, Former Safety and First Aid Teacher.
- Supervise construction of sets and stages for film productions.
- Coordinate entire process of set building, from initial planning to final coat of paint on finished sets.
- Lead team of craftsmen, including carpenters, painters, riggers and plasterers, and ensure that sets are completed to deadline and within budget, and that they meet production requirements.
- Interpret and realize production designers' plans.
- Consult with production designers in order to establish requirements.
- Hire carpenters, painters, riggers and plasterers required to complete the work, and negotiate wages.
- Brief heads of carpentry, painting, rigging and plastering departments, passing on relevant drawings and plans, and agreeing on construction methods, procedures and deadlines.
- Supervise all aspects of construction work, ensuring that it proceeds smoothly, and to strict timetables.
Civil Construction Coordinator Resume
Headline : Received, stored, and delivered over $10 million of product for new hospital over 9 month period. Designed and project managed the complete renovation of a 7200 square foot warehouse space including the addition of a small truck service bay. Developed SOP's and trained personnel on processes to maintain 100% find ratio. Reduced cost on small tool repair parts by 28% resulting in $6000 savings first year.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Quickbooks.
- Established and managed department budget to optimize performance and profitability.
- Renovated warehouse space revising layout for most effective space utilization.
- Directed shipping and receiving to job sites throughout the Eastern United States utilizing company trucks, LTL, and dedicated load carriers.
- Stored and tracked equipment, tools, and supplies in the warehouse and 5-acre lay-down yard.
- Administered fleet of 250 trucks, cars, tractors, trailers, and over-the-road cranes.
- Established procedure for inspection, maintenance and repair of tools and equipment returned from projects to rectify quality control problems before sending to new jobs.
- Established pricing structure with national rental companies for long and short-term rentals and lease-to-purchase programs.
- Trained and delegated small tool repair responsibilities to the repair lead.
Construction Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Construction Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Backhoe Operator & Maintainer, Trackhoe/Excavator Operator.
- Reduced new bill of material (BOM) cycle time from several weeks to one day and improved BOM accuracy to 100%.
- Developed a financial modeling system to evaluate multiple "what-if" scenarios; system reduced forecast and budget preparation time by 80%, increased process accuracy, and improved staff's awareness of actions needed to reach production and financial goals.
- Implemented automated financial reporting process to download data, reducing annual overtime by $25,000 and enhancing accuracy and timeliness.
- Successfully developed and managed an equipment tracking system for over 1,500 2C LTE sites.
- Provided reporting equipment received, tracked, transferred and re-allocated through various vendors.
- Verified if the equipment ERF'd was in line with the site's RRU model and frequencies.
- Provided summaries of important high level status on projects tracked.
Master of Science
Field Construction Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced and self-motivated administrative professional with background in construction, manufacturing, marketing and financial industries. Exhibits knowledge and capabilities in problem solving, working as a team, meeting deadlines, confidentiality, vendor relations, accounts receivable and payable.
Skills : Microsoft Software Proficient, Sap Proficient, Oracle/ Ace, Servicepoint Dispatch.
- Coordinated purchasing and scheduling for a Downtown high rise builder.
- Received engineering plans and blueprints, collated job books for all principal contractors directly associated with the engineer's office.
- Requested material samples such as marble, desktop, linoleum, carpet, paint and texture, office fixtures and furniture and office interior decor so engineers could make design choices.
- Requested contractor bids for material samples.
- Selected bids and sent to principal engineer for approval.
- Issued and processed purchase orders for necessary materials.
- Scheduled contractor's production time and utility elevator usage for each product, Maintained all job safety manuals associated with OSHA.
- Attended high rise contractors OSHA meetings, performed accounting duties for the payment of contractor and subcontractor invoices.
Project/Construction Coordinator Resume
Objective : Looking for the opportunity to take the knowledge I've gained from working in the restoration industry and move in to other facets of the construction field.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Typing.
- Manage cycle times for mitigation and construction assignments.
- Ensured files were complete with all required documentation and obtained documentation should any be missing.
- Coordinate construction crews; ensure repair projects are completed quickly and correctly.
- Use Xactimate and Symbility to build repair budgets.
- Utilize industry and company specific software to schedule jobs, and keep files up to date.
- Coordinate subcontractors on larger jobs to ensure swift repair and completion before ALE allowances are maxed out.
- Facilitate material selection with customer, get desired selections ordered and on the job site as soon as possible for to keep contractors on schedule.
- Communicate with agents and adjusters on the progress of the job and explained why supplements were needed if it was necessary.
AAS In Criminal Justice
Construction Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Well-round amount of work experience and willing to expand my horizon. Enjoy assisting in a positive work environment where everyone loves to progress with one another. Hoping to find opportunities in the administrative surrounding where I may be able develop my abilities and gain optimistic knowledge about a specific field.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Typing.
- Served as Construction Manager to ensure the operations of the department were met in the absence of department manager.
- Managed the fast track team, which consists of defining and surpassing goals, ensuring proper customer relations, and implementing new strategies to improve turnaround time.
- Took on added responsibilities during reorganization to ease workload of department manager.
- Assigned project and tasks to construction crew based on their competencies and specialties, thereby increasing project revenue.
- Provided support for construction manager, construction team, and subcontractors in managing operation work flow.
- Assisted construction manage with creating and reviewing of contracts assuring proper pricing and ensuring profit.
- Expedited the process of RFI and submittal.
Construction Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Hard working self motivated person that takes every job very seriously. Gained experience in many fields (Construction Management, Shipping and receiving, QA/QC and Safety). I always help my employees to get the job done on schedule. Being in Supervision required me in being able to teach, and perform job tasks with my employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Handling, Management.
- Effectively track and manage the department's requirements to meet all DOT regulations - including: all driver's licenses, DOT medical certificates, MVRs, drive time logs, driver applications, among other similar items.
- Delegated to pull reports on any and all fleet units, as well as track vehicles when an issue arises with the driver.
- Track and maintain drivers and which fleet unit they are assigned to.
- Work closely with drivers and alert them when a DOT requirements expire.
- Renowned for keeping positive attitudes at the work place and upholding all company policies.
- Working closely with High level executives and providing reports, presentations, and raw data when requested.
- Trusted to work with insurance company when an accident occurs to decide the best course of action.
Construction Coordinator I Resume
Headline : To obtain a full time, customer service oriented position, in a fast paced environment that will utilize my communication, organization, and analytical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coordinator, Fleet Management, Office Management, Document Management.
- Attend and organize required material for any meetings, presentations, conference calls and/ or training sessions as directed by the Project Manager.
- Serve as a single point of contact between the Project Manager and other internal departments.
- Process change orders submitted by general contractors in order to ensure proper billing to customer and payment to general contractor.
- Keep well informed of various general contractor payment agreements and terms.
- Keep up-to-date on customer agreements and contract changes to ensure proper billing.
- Primary point of contact for general contractors regarding all vendor PO related issues.
- Facilitate project creation when work is performed on a closed project Obtain, verify, and consolidate customer mandated back up documents.
High School Diploma
Construction Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Strong communication abilities, enabling team members to be effectively trained, morale to remain high and diverse personalities to focus on a singular goal. Dedicated Manager committed to maintaining exceptional client satisfaction by managing expectations, engaging throughout projects and building lasting relationships. Experienced Welding Inspector with a proven record of success in project management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry, Documentation,.
- Responsible for reviewing project bids with the project manager and suggesting which contractor to award the project to.
- Managing multiple projects with different scopes simultaneously.
- Answer any scope questions that the contractors may have at the bid walk and throughout the duration of the project.
- Responsible for coordinating with the contractor and company project manager to ensure efficient project execution.
- Train and place inspectors within their respective craft and knowledge level.
- Ensure the field staff has a complete working knowledge and understanding of the project scope.
- Maintain project documentation and ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental company rules and regulations.
Construction Coordinator Lead Resume
Summary : Installation and troubleshooting residential cable, internet and phone service. Construction and design of CATV both above and underground plant. Maintaining transmission site and outside plant for optimum performance. Warehousing installation materials, inventory control and accounting for usage and all associated reports.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Qualified competitive subcontractor bids prior to execution of contracts.
- Carefully coordinated plans and specs using marketing programming standards.
- Managed the rights of way, easement and dedication processes.
- Educated general contractor personnel on the quality standards throughout the construction process.
- Managed a team of 3 onsite general contractors for 24 assigned projects and tasks to employees based on their competencies and specialties.
- Performed construction site pre-inspections and coordinated post-construction audits.
- Proficiently used the Incident and Issues Tracking (IIT) system to document all onsite issues.
- Led and managed resolution of all issues during project construction and commissioning phases.
Construction Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results-focused, self-starter, professional equipped with 20+ years of successful construction management experience with a positive attitude. Strong in contract management and negotiation skills. Possess excellent planning, budgeting, forecasting, and organizational skills.
Skills : Administrative Skills, Customer Service.
- Audit cost expenses for individual construction projects.
- File permits, certificates of insurance, consent of surety, reduction retainers, payment and performance bonds.
- Accurately process payroll, accounts payable, and purchase orders.
- Responsible for producing and tracking field labor credits, change orders, and invoices.
- Coordinate shipments of material, schedule subcontractors and final inspections.
- Answer customer and contractor questions and concerns regarding invoices, purchase orders, contracts, accounts payable, submittals, and layouts.
- Process contracts on Otis paper as well as process customer contracts.
- Regularly attend pre-construction meetings and produce summary for new equipment team.