Safety Supervisor Resume
Headline : Certified, Safety Technician Nccer Osha 30 Cpr Aed energetic safety tech who stays current with safety and osha standards bilingual english Spanish fluent read and write, Motivated with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Auditing, Publisher, Procurement, Accident Investigation, Work Comp Claim Management, OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting, Public Speaking, Training Program Development, Hazard Recognition, Scheduling.
- Championed successful management of safety and health programs and strategic initiatives for all surface and underground facilities; identified and controlled manufacturing process risks and served as the primary liaison between executive management, employees, and regulatory agencies.
- Performed comprehensive safety and compliance inspections; identified hazardous conditions, company and regulatory compliance issues, implemented and documented corrective actions.
- Managed interactions between Mine Supervisors and visiting Inspectors, ensured properly conducted on-site inspections with minimal disruption.
- Conducted mandatory and elective employee safety training programs in both one-on-one mentoring and group educational settings.
- Investigated near miss and loss time accidents; employed formal RCA process, performed incident root cause analysis, and recommended actions necessary to mitigate injury mechanisms.
- Scheduled and completed annual fire hose testing and quarterly self-contained self-rescuers (SCSR) inspections; developed a new SCSR inventory control system that improved compliance with MSHA requirements.
- Cooperated with union safety committee and executive management, addressed and satisfied safety and corporate policy concerns.
Bachelor Of Science
Public Safety Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking Full-time employment with an established organization, where skills and experience could be best utilized and enhanced. Self-motivated and highly energetic, willing to learn, and work's great with a team.
Skills : Combo Welder, Safety Manager.
- Guided, coached, and motivated team performance and those directly associated with implementing ES&H processes, procedures, systems, methods, and policies critical to the success of ES&H as they apply to the project.
- Worked with ES&H management implementing bid decisions, proposals, and estimates (scope, constraints, schedules, budgets) with respect to integration and compliance with ES&H requirements.
- Provided technical support to feasibility studies, site assessment studies, and project risk assessments.
- Leads meetings with customers, project team members, and contractors/subcontractors to communicate on project specific ES&H mitigation plans, training programs, and technical reports.
- Coordinated with the ES&H Manager in personnel activities, such as recruitment, policy administration, compensation administration, and employee development.
- Supervised and conducted project accident investigations and notifications; documents factors contributing to an incident and ensures the preparation of required reports.
- Participates, as directed by the ES&H Manager and Legal and Risk Management, at hearings or litigations involving recent or past injuries, accidents or work-related illnesses that occurred on projects/facilities.
- Performed auditing the project/facility for compliance with government ES&H requirements.
Regional Safety Supervisor Resume
Summary : 6+ year veteran in health and safety. Friendly, highly motivated and detail-oriented professional with over 10 years of experience in health and safety, maintenance, and production.
Skills : Certified Safety Auditor.
- Initiating and participating (with Operations) in all Accident/Incident investigations to determine Root-Causes and development of a Corrective Action Plan, including associated reports.
- Assisting in controlling hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities through interface and teamwork with Project / Operations management/supervisory personnel.
- Conducting field audits to ensure compliance with all company, client and OSHA regulations (includes auditing worksite for compliance to the Hand Injury Prevention Program).
- Maintaining Accountability Programs for project safety-related issues and works with supervision to ensure uniform application of safety related discipline.
- Monitoring compliance with all drug and alcohol consortiums and maintains a current list of Matrix Service employees for the random pool.
- Working with the MSI Safety Director, Regional Safety Manager, and Project Manager to develop Project Safety Goals and a Written Safety Action Plan to assist in achieving the goals.
- Conducting or schedules training (as required) for supervision and field employees for new hire/re-hire orientations, Client orientations, C-STOP Plus, Basic Plus, S.T.A.R.T., etc.
Sr. Safety Supervisor Resume
Summary : To maintain a safe and secure workplace, provide information, communication and leadership to employees ensuring that all activities under the direct control of the Safety Supervisor meet the safety standards of the company's management team and their customers on all jobsites.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Developed and amended written plans and procedure, interpret regulatory requirements, determined the impact to the department and successfully transmit the intent of requirements to department personnel.
- Prepared safety and hazard reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Developed or implemented programs to reduce the frequency, severity, and cost of accidents and occupational illnesses.
- Applied safety and occupational health laws, regulations, principles, theories, practices, and procedures to advise on or resolve technical matters dealing with occupational safety and health requirements.
- Inspected or surveying workplaces, processes, products, or other systems for compliance with established safety and occupational health policies or standards and to identify potential new hazards.
- Designed or modified workplaces, processes, products, or other systems to control or eliminate hazards.
- Trained of workers, supervisors, managers, or other safety and occupational health personnel in safety or occupational health subjects.
- Investigated accidents and conducted HSE inspections.
Jr. Safety Supervisor Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented manager with extensive experience in HR, Safety and Compliance. Innovative, customer-focused individual with excellent people skills and a talent for developing others. Specialized skills include employee engagement, investigations, community relations, tracking, forecasting, database management and process improvement.
Skills : HR Management, Safety Compliance And Training.
- Improved consistency in the administration of heath and safety initiatives, regulatory compliance and reporting, and identifying most-to-gain opportunities.
- Supervised OSHA and DOT compliance and reporting.
- Conducted root-cause analysis of accidents and injuries and used the results to recommend and implement best-practices to prevent recurrence.
- Developed five direct reports through coaching, formal training, regular feedback, and performance evaluations resulting in the promotion of three individuals from administrative assistant to specialist.
- Developed and administered initiatives to decrease accident and injury frequencies, improve safety standards and operational efficiency of business units, and to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Calculated gain sharing as it related to safety results, employee eligibility for safety bonuses, tier charges according to accident/injury type, and provided cost allocation for 200 service centers.
- Managed safety recognition programs and appeals processes.
Safety Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a Safety Manager / Technician that will utilize skills and years of experience.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Ensured that Company maintained compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and local regulations through training, verification and enforcement of company policies.
- Conduct daily site inspections/audits with Chevron Safety on the tanks assigned for compliance.
- Conduct Accident Investigations to determine root cause and implement corrective action.
- Communicate and train all personnel on safety hazards within job site Measure, audit, and evaluate the effectiveness of safety programs and procedures within jobsite.
- Assist the Safety department to identify and analyze issues to ensure compliance, also recommend procedures to assist with safe productivity Attend all safety meetings at Chevron and Prepare daily safety reports Conduct all new hire training and scheduling of specific training for all employees.
- Preparing all incident reports for injured personnel Conduct all safety audits and inspections to ensure compliance with site specific rules and regulations per job site.
- Follow up on all incidents and provide corrective action/training to ensure the safety of all employees.
Safety Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To acquire a professional position within a growing and diverse company, that will allow me to demonstrate and utilize current business management, organizational, analytical, and problem solving experience, in the pursuit of personal growth and development.
Skills : Certified Safety Supervisor and Field Safety.
- Establishes policies and procedures designed to promote worker health and safety as well as ensures compliance with applicable regulations.
- Work with the management team to evaluate and enforce policy conformance.
- Evaluates site processes and equipment to determine controls needed to keep workers safe.
- Safety measures may include engineering controls, such as barriers or ventilation, personal protective gear or special procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring workers understand safe work procedures and are competent to safely carry out their assigned duties.
- Responsible for implementing programs to ensure compliance with safety regulations and to preserve worker health and safety and monitored worker compliance and accident statistics and implemented corrections as needed.
- Coordinate safety processes and procedures on the project and oversee safety of employees.
Lead Safety Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-oriented self-starter with experience in Management. Documented record of highly developed management, supervisory, and training skills. Proven commitment to team-building, demonstrated by the ability to lead and motivate various staffs to perform at top efficiency levels. Totally committed to excellence.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
Safety Supervisor/Administrator Resume
Summary : To secure a position in a growth oriented company in the area of Safety, Environmental, H/R or Sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, 10-Key By Touch.
- Performs safety audits, inspections, and accident investigations by observing employee activity and workplace conditions.
- Makes recommendations to correct deficiencies, eliminates hazards and improve overall programs, including hazard risk assessments.
- Reviews safety training programs developed by support groups to ensure compliance with federal, state and department of transportation regulations and recommends modifications based upon adult learning styles.
- Develops, implements and monitors the quality of safety programs defined by senior management.
- Evaluates incident trends, regulatory changes, industry standards, and provides improvement strategies.
- Provides full support of severe storm and plant outages when required.
- Maintain knowledge of company and government safety requirements and regulations.
Arlington In Safety
Safety Supervisor/Executive Resume
Summary : Experienced supervisor with 3 years' experience meeting strict deadlines and handling large workloads overseeing 70+ drivers employed with the company. Flexible, professional, goal oriented, and creative. Excellent problem solver with the ability to multi-task and listen in order to find the best resolution.
Skills : Computer literate, public speaking, professional speaking, teaching and coaching.
- Assist in driver recruiting, selection, and hiring process by sending forms to a home office, answering recruitment questions on phone/in person, and helping to get driver approved to work with the company.
- Prepare necessary materials for starting and perform new hire orientations, going over safety procedures, driving regulations, etc.
- Process change of status forms related to duty status, service status, and terminations or agreement cancellations.
- Perform day-to-day safety operations (updating insurance cards, medical forms, driver information, etc.) Ensure safe driving principles and maintenance on tractors by administering safety reviews, counseling sessions, and random tractor inspections.
- Dispatch drivers while also updating delivery/pickup information in a computer system, assist with load planning, and contact customers regarding load inquiries.
- Saved company money by developing spreadsheet listing outstanding safety documents and notifying drivers before they were placed out of service by the home office.
- Reviewing & distributing construction execution safety plans for comments on various phases of a project.
Safety Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Military-trained safety professional with 20 years of experience who has a keen attention to detail and an analytical mind. Can continually identifying issues that are threats to workers' health or safety. Review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors.
Skills : Active Listening, Analytical, Excellent Organizational Skills, Excellent Computer Skills, Detail Oriented, Team Player.
- Monitors and advises operating personnel regarding Navy safety policies, procedures and programs to ensure a safe work environment.
- Reviews and interprets safety regulations and recommend appropriate methods.
- Conducts field safety observations aimed at identifying potential risks, investigate routine safety incidents and accidents, and following up with appropriate Navy personnel.
- Provides safety outreach services to include safety presentations, training, jobsite inspections/audits, incident investigations, safety committee support and assist with safety program development.
- Develop and implement corporate safety management instructions.
- Perform safety assessments to ensure compliance with established safety and health procedures and processes.
- Serve as company technical resource for Safety Compliance Issues.
- Assist in the administration of the Navy/contractor safety process.
Safety Supervisor Resume
Summary : 15 years experience in safety management, training, auditing and inspecting - creating site specific safety polocies and all training materials with certifying because i'm osha 500 outreach trainer along with certified safety training specialist, certified safety auditor & inspector among others.
Skills : Supervising, Recruiting, Maintenance, Mentoring, Team Building, Office Administration.
- Directed or assisted with all project Safety programs and procedures.
- Maintained and revised all records; safety procedures and information to remain in compliance with company and government standards.
- Trained employees on OSHA regulations, fall protection, scaffolding, excavation/shoring, blood borne pathogens, CPR, confined space, heavy equipment operation, etc.
- Conducted regular in-house inspections to recognize and eliminate hazardous conditions and practices.
- Assisted with development and monitoring of work procedures to ensure every employee goes home safe.
- Provided training for employees and management where applicable.
- Investigated occupational accidents and injuries in cooperation with workers' compensation insurance carrier.
- Completed all required reports regarding accidents and injuries and acts as the liaison between plant and regulatory agencies involved.