Safety Officer Resume
Summary : Safety Officer is responsible for safety and security of the company and its employees. This includes managing the planning and execution of all safety related activities. This includes performing risk assessments, developing policies, procedures, and procedures for the company, and providing information to the appropriate function.
Skills : Supervisor, customer service experience, safety training, safety audits,safety meetings,cpr certified, warehouse.
- Identified inefficiencies and made recommendations for improvements.
- Implemented health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines for the employee and department safety.
- Created incident reports and performs inspections to ensure conformity in all areas of HSE.
- Interacted with services personnel, clients, subcontractors and regulatory agencies.
- Reduced incidents through-out work place, and customer locations.
- Increased employees awareness of safety standards required.
- Skills Used Communication, with employees, contractors, customers, and other HSE personnel.
- Basic computer skills, excel, spreadsheets and word.
Patient Safety Officer Resume
Summary : A results-driven, self-motivated and resourceful Health, Safety & Environmental Professional with a proven ability to develop and strengthen teams to maximise operational safety and efficiency. Service-oriented individual possesses excellent communication skills, able to establish sustainable relationships with clients, and committed to ensuring a safe and healthful working environment. Eight years' skill and experience in various HSE arenas to include general industry, construction, environmental, and utility generation and maintenance.
Skills : Aed, cpr, first-aide certified, aed,firstaide, cpr, trained. firearms trained, oc trained, magtometer, xray, handcuffs and handheld wand certified, firearms trained n certified.
- Record and remedy deficiencies or breaches identified during inspections of contractors to ensure safe work practices and to ensure full and accurate records were maintained for compliance assessment and analysis.
- Performed site inspections and audits, developed final reports to record findings and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintained and implemented procedures and guidelines to ensure safe Permit-to-Work practices were enforced and pulled work permits from Incident Command Post.
- Conducted safety briefings at beginning and end of shift and informed crews of daily task safety hazards.
- Assisted in regular safety meetings with directors and senior managers, team leaders and safety representatives.
- Set and enforced a high standard with respect to safe behaviours and practices being followed by all.
- Maintained an adequate supply of approved safety and PPE supplies for the work force.
Radiation Safety Officer Resume
Objective : Detailed and resourceful in completing tasks Represents a company with confidence and professionalism Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment Excellent customer service; always puts customer first Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills : Mechanic, Mentoring, Management, Organizational Development, Safety, Teamwork.
- Directs activities associated with risk assessment, hazard monitoring, and security assurance.
- Supervise the adoption and implementation of plans, policies, procedures, programs, and systems related to safety and security.
- Keep up-to-date of state, federal, and tribal safety and security regulations and guidelines and assesses internal compliance by conducting periodic inspections of the physical plant, grounds, and equipment.
- Identifies hazards and provides technical assistance for safe working conditions and forwards reports to responsible service for corrective action, and tracks to completion.
- Investigates, resolves, and reports on occurrences reported on Incident/Accident Reports.
- Develops and conducts safety training with supervisors and employees.
- Prepares the Physical Environment Checklist (PEC) for ASCs seeking AAAHC deemed status.
- Assists services with chemical inventories, safety data sheet files, and annual Personal Protective Equipment Surveys.
B.S. In Industrial Safety
Safety Officer/Production Manager Resume
Objective : A successful Fire Safety Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Skills : Microsoft office, Customer Service, Communications.
- Responsible for supporting and executing the Safety Program for Operations.
- Assist Operations in accident prevention, hazard recognition, and control.
- Facilitates safety meeting meetings in various locations, observes for unsafe acts or conditions, and assist employees in developing hazard identification skills.
- Conduct audits on all assigned areas and equipment, responsible for confined space testing and hot work permitting.
- Assist with and takes a lead role in accident investigations and reports, including near misses.
- Play integral role in the Fire Brigade and Emergency Response Team.
- Provide injury management from the initial incident through the complete cycle of managing the employee.
- Serve in integral role of new hire orientation.
Flight Safety Officer Resume
Headline : Senior Microbiology Technician with 6.5 years of hands-on experience. Solid knowledge of microbiological techniques, both Qualitative and Quantitative. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and delegate tasks to members of the Diagnostics group. Superior communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks. Excellent computer skills to include Windows based programs, Macintosh, and LIMS.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowePoint.
- Supervised all contract employees to assure a zero accident and recordable incident rate.
- Performed job safety analysis on all worksites and tasks.
- Authored all safety pre-qualification and site-specific plans.
- Coordinated off-site medical care and drug/alcohol testing for employees.
- Audited work activities and provided analysis/matrix for safety performance.
- Authored all hot work, confined space entry permits, and atmospheric monitoring.
- Delivered all new hire orientation program information and training.
- Recorded and completed all OSHA 300 and 301 logs.
Master of Science
Public Safety Officer Resume
Summary : To contribute to an organization that can a skilled, knowledgeable aviation mechanic/ technical inspector with the ability to motivate and supervise and effectively manage time and resources as well as help maintain the health and welfare of subordinate personnel.
Skills : Tactical Communitcations, Law Enforcement, Civil Liability, Explosives Recognition, Mixed Martial Arts.
- Responsible for the physical security of hospital complex and Nursing school campus property.
- Respond to any reported assaults, thefts, fires or any other emergency on campus property, detain subjects for law enforcement arrest using physical restraint and minimal force necessary to obtain objective.
- Training and education in dealing with combative and verbally abusive subjects.
- Mental health patients and grieving families.
- Monitoring of electronic surveillance systems, fire control systems and closed circuit security systems.
- Provided a positive and safe environment for hospital staff, patients and families.
- Completed detailed reports on any theft, assault, or security officer contact of irate, combative, individuals.
- Responded to any emergency of potential child abduction from labor and delivery area using hospital protocol for securing hospital complex and preventing abduction.
Chief Safety Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity with a reputable employer who rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
Skills : In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures.
- Monitoring and operating CCTV cameras and other recording devices.
- Liaising with the emergency services, police, ambulance, and fire to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Producing written reports in support of management.
- Investigated suspicious activity and accurately reporting all incidents to senior manager.
- Responding to emergency situations as they arose.
- Creating a safe and comfortable working environment for employees and visitors.
- Pro-actively ensuring the protection of merchandise, property and other assets.
- Preventing and detecting offenses on site.
Safety Officer/Environmental Health Resume
Headline : More than 20 years of program implementation, management and computer technology experience. Proven ability to research, create and develop strategic plans for program implementation. Able to work within established programs and procedures and employ ways and measures to evaluate program accomplishments and performance. Hard working, detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively. Outstanding leadership, motivation, and communication skills.
Skills : Ability To Self-manage & Self-motivate Bilingual English / Spanish Computer Skills Enjoy Working With The Public In A Team Environment Enthusiastic To Motivate Entrepreneurial Professional Intensive Management Experience.
- Working among all elements of school staff, faculty, and the public.
- Continuous contact with students in the school.
- Maintaining a quiet atmosphere in school corridors, cafeterias and maintaining student corridor traffic to prevent unnecessary disruptions during passing periods and during periods when classes are in session.
- Independent, good judgment must be exercised and an unbiased attitude in working with the diverse student body.
- Physically respond to situations where personal injury to a student or staff member is imminent.
- Provide assistance in the best possible manner without causing provocation or retaliation from a student(s) and are reasonably successful in job assignments while refraining from touching or grabbing a student.
- Enforcing school rules and regulations are requirements for substitute Student Management Personnel.
Safety Officer Lead Resume
Summary : Lab specialist with 3 years experience in quality control and quality assurance. Thrives in a challenging environment while maintaining creative ingenuity.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Identifying and investigating potential workplace hazards and providing recommendation to eliminate or reduce those hazards.
- Developing, monitoring and implementing safety policies and increasing employee safety awareness by providing comprehensive and consistent training drills.
- Work closely with customer safety representatives to ensure adherence to company's policy and procedures.
- Hazard analysis evaluation of equipment, material storage, machinery, etc.
- Ensuring safety team projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Responsibility for tracking of Audits, Observations, Equipment, Inspections and corrective actions.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and training for HSE policies and procedures.
- Data collection and recording of all OSHA record keeping requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Beach Safety Officer Resume
Objective : Instrumentation equipment and services. I am responsible for managing Health, Safety and environment issues on site and also conducting legal compliance audits on projects.
Skills : Computer Literate.
- Conduct safety inspections in accordance with OSHA and DOD policy.
- Analyze and identify hazards of day to day operations.
- Produce computer-generated reports, and adjust training to address any areas of concern.
- Plan and execute practical training situations, to include: fire evacuations, active shooter, and hazardous weather.
- Responsible for training and safe guarding over 200 employees.
- Completely rewrote the safety Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for multiple working sections.
- Worked on a committee that evaluated fall hazards to reduce the risk of serious injuries
Safety Officer II Resume
Objective : Over 40 years of progressively more responsible construction experience with a concentration in safety management. Has acquired extensive experience and an exemplary record in initiating and maintaining safe field operations and in knowing and enforcing the requirements of Worker Protection Plans and other safety-related work plans and practices. Has conducted safety walk-downs and participated in safety observation programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- HSO for the installation, of pipe support hangers and pipe installation by process of welding.
- Work on this project required strict adherence to site OSHA-based safety guidelines.
- Much of the work required 100% fall protection, use of respirators, and confined space training.
- Enforced WPP while supervising workers in all crafts and coordinating work activities.
- Reviewed and approved environmental and procurement documents for items affected by the project quality assurance program or by environmental regulations.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the WPP.
- Ensured the safety of project workers, facilities and the environment during project activities.
- Conducted toolbox safety talks and pre-job briefings involving the hazards of the work.
Campus Safety Officer Resume
Objective : Track record of achieving exceptional results in customer service and problem solving. Also able to handle physical labor, easy to train, and always willing to learn.
Skills : Customer Service, Security, Warehouse.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol industrial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escort individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.