Marketing Project Manager Resume
Summary : Versatile marketing project and event manager bringing 20 years marketing and sales management experience. Strong attention to details with firm grasp of how to leverage both inbound and outbound marketing strategies. 13 years experience in managing projects, developing and growing company brand through all media formats digital and print.
Skills : Mac and PC Systems, Microsoft Office, Suite Programs, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suites.
- Responsible for delivering marketing and sales projects of high quality, on time and to budget through the effective management of timelines, people and resources.
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to best possible quality standards.
- Perform as a consultant to marketing staff of operating unit associated with strategy plus planning activities for content and digital marketing projects.
- Interact and guide creative personnel to develop and present new design, copy as well as marketing solutions to accomplish goals.
- Applied innovative project management ideals from Scrum and Kanban to keep projects flowing smoothly.
- Provide guidance with graphic designer and content team Email Marketing through AWeber.
- Develop nurturing and drip campaigns Webinar development through Everwebinar Vendor and Partnership Management.
Sr. Marketing Project Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced manager of marketing projects, programs, and teams with a distinguished career of recognized achievements and proven results. Visionary strategist and leader of global demand generation events/activities.
Skills : Strategic Marketing & Promotion/Event - Corporate.
- Challenged to repurpose Windows Embedded product group and marketing collateral to penetrate new industry verticals and propel continued sales growth.
- Developed new depth campaigns for Windows Embedded products, leading branded marketing, demand generation, and awareness campaigns that penetrated previously untapped verticals (e.g., medical devices, automotive, digital signage, and industrial manufacturing) to secure 100% milestone achievement.
- Managed all phases (from concept through tracking and post-mortem analysis) of extremely successful roadshows and events, including six national B2C events, ten demand generation events, and two worldwide sales/marketing summits.
- Outcomes included generating product awareness among 60,000+ prospects and registering 500+ attendees (of which 90% were placed in the sales pipeline).
- Developed unified demand generation processes and messaging frameworks for the Americas that proved so successful in communicating across cultural needs and regional nuances that they were adopted by a worldwide team.
- Created processes/procedures for a worldwide marketing team that catapulted consistency, continuity, and productivity while reducing redundancies by 70%.
- Developed compelling, sales-ready collateral materials for vertical campaigns that captured a 90% distributor utilization rate (a record high).
BA In English
Jr. Marketing Project Manager Resume
Objective : Adept in identifying and creating competitive advantage and brand messaging. Strong skills in marketing communications management through social media, web content development, and copy writing; direct marketing and advertising, process streamlining, cost reduction, and budget management.
Skills : Event Management, Brand Management, Graphic Design, Project Management, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM.
- Created and managed a marketing communication strategy.
- Managed budget, website, and sample fulfillment department operations.
- Performed sales analysis to support new product development, product life cycle management.
- Defined catalog content and created a system for managing production.
- Shortened production time and increased product data accuracy.
- Managed the creative delivery teams and marketing groups on campaigns for a Telecomm company's long-distance and 411 services.
- Rebranded the agency by managing the revamp of their online presence and digital marketing strategy.
BBA In Marketing
Lead Marketing Project Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in marketing management, communications, PR, project management, (PMP certified), with experience in product management and marketing. Experienced in program and segment management, market research and analysis, strategic planning. Extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions.
Skills : Database Management, Sales, Social Media Marketing, Budget Development, Budget Management.
- Projects include retail and commercial collateral, store merchandising, advertising, campaign and brand management for Advance Auto's and Carquest's nearly 6000 stores and commercial customers.
- Serve as administrator and project manage the implementation of new modules in Workfront marketing operations software.
- Serve as the PM for the most complex projects, including brand management /multichannel and high-visibility projects and programs.
- Serve as administrator of Workfront, out marketing operations software.
- Analyze customer behavior trends using Adobe Campaign reporting and our internal sales data to perform better-targeted marketing and improve customer experience.
- Analyze data effectiveness of digital messages to drive purchases.
- Created and manage content calendar for department-wide alignment of marketing goals and strategies Facilitated communication between departments to improve operational efficiency and quality.
Marketing Project Manager III Resume
Summary : Marketing Project Manager with 8+ years experience in an agency setting. As a marketing project manager experienced in providing creative direction to a team of design professionals, adept at identifying process inefficiencies and developing innovative solutions to streamline workflows.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite Social Media, Google Analytics, Proofreading, Copying, Faxing, Multi-line phone, CRM Software.
- Client planning to define and evaluate marketing campaign goals key performance indicators.
- Post promotional performance analysis and reporting.
- Cross-functional meeting facilitation to align initiatives, resources, ensuring goals and objectives were achieved.
- Facilitated creative development and provided art direction on all creative deliverables for a team of designers, print and marketing coordinators, and digital art specialists with direct leadership and management for a team of 10.
- Managed advertising expenditures, made recommendations, and provided advertising budget variance reporting.
- Negotiated media rates, executed media buying on behalf of 10 clients, and management of 75+ vendor relationships.
- Developed and maintained marketing spreadsheets containing sensitive information regarding client projects Spearheaded positive client relations initiative within the company Marketing Department.
Marketing Project Manager II Resume
Objective : Accomplished PMO lead capable of delivering large scale software and technology projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, and leading multiple development teams. Success through adoption and enforcement of proper methodology rules, removing impediments, and keeping teams focused on the end goal in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
Skills : Planning, Estimating, Coordinating Project Logistics, Establishing Project Priorities And Work Flows.
- Managed events, production and logistics for marketing projects, contributed to the development of internal and external communications including PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, flyers, and brochures.
- Directed marketing project life cycles for multiple 401(k) product lines, coordinating launch dates, distribution, compliance approvals, printings and website postings.
- Oversaw supply chain for marketing materials, collaborating with vendors and warehouses, managing purchases, schedules, inventory reports, shipping, and distribution.
- Created and designed customized marketing materials for sales presentations, distribution channels and webcasts.
- Managed marketing projects directing day-to-day operations of projects for marketing, sales, and product departments, coordinating timelines, setting priorities, managing budgets, and work-flows.
- Conducted material reviews and quality assurance procedures with compliance and internal clients, ensuring accuracy of marketing materials and met targeted audience's needs.
- Strategic development and implementation of comprehensive marketing and communications strategies.
Marketing Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Accomplished marketing project manager with experience in the technology industry. Hallmarks include attention-to-detail and can-do attitude. Several years of experience with effective cross-functional teamwork. Distinctive problem-solving abilities and drive for process improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Wordpress, Marketing Strategy, Adobe Creative Suite, Community Outreach, Sales & Marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, Senior Leadership, and Stakeholders in order to successfully launch new product designs and determine brand positioning with social media efficacy.
- Design and research new methods of branding to position a Company with competitors in a similar market by maintaining a Balanced Scorecard to measure progress and results.
- Developed marketing and brand building campaigns aimed at increasing sales and profit margins for existing National accounts, as well as expanded our product lines to new market shares.
- Created a new database for Regulatory and Consumer Services to easily enter and retrieve important product information for both customers and internal entries in order to measure compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborated with the Marketing and Sales team to create compelling and engaging sales support materials (PowerPoint presentations, brochures, fliers, and white papers) and edit copy for all print advertisements and product labels.
- Utilized different mediums of communication to drive consumers and employees to engage further with company and products.
- Provided leadership to Customer Service and Regulatory Departments by giving feedback, and working with staff on individualized and collective goals.
Master's In Leadership
Associate Marketing Project Manager Resume
Objective : Over 14 years of project management experience with specific knowledge in marketing and production management Managing complex projects in a matrix environment Ensuring that project solutions meet business.
Skills : Digital Marketing Skills: Adobe Photoshope, Adobe Illustrator.
- Developed, managed and executed marketing programs that increased brand equity and awareness of services in the media and entertainment industries.
- Contracted and managed business partners, including marketing, advertising and interactive agencies, freelance creative service providers, media outlets, printers and exhibition houses to meet business and budget objectives.
- Responsible for the supervision, management and professional development of Marketing Coordinator.
- Increased awareness of the Technicolor master brand through development and execution of marketing plans focused on delivering consistent, strategic messaging to target audiences.
- Initiated, planned and executed product marketing plans for Technicolor's Digital Cinema, Interactive Services, and Film Laboratory divisions.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the communications, creative development and on-site trade show activities.
- Controlled overall project scopes, resources, schedules and budgets.
- Planned, directed and controlled regional and nationwide trade show participation including advertising and communications, show logistics, creative, vendor and budget management.
Asst. Marketing Project Manager Resume
Summary : Detail and goal oriented, driven, punctual and highly organized. Quick learner and self-starter who consistently exceeds expectations. Over 10 years of customer service and operations experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Creative Cloud, Mac OS X, Navision, BaseCamp, Wrike, TeamWork, TimeFox.
- Headed a cross-functional 10-person team of Category Directors, Copywriters, Designers, and Illustrators in the creation of marketing collateral and sales tools.
- Delivered sales literature, sell-in tools kits, seasonal marketing calendars, merchandising guides, dealer resource toolkits, swag, co-op programs, and other projects.
- Refocused troubled workbook project and produced completion ahead of schedule by managing the creative services team to follow optimal workflow, track project milestones, and leverage internal resources.
- Managed all marketing project production and execution.
- Developed organized PM process and platform integration.
- Established a culture of collaboration and accountability; implemented biweekly status meetings to track progress, share information, and resolve roadblocks amongst all stakeholders.
- Managed operations and logistics of all national and international tradeshow presentations (OR, SIA, OutDoor, ISPO) as well as sales meetings and go-to-market presentations.
B.A. In English
Marketing Project Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced Bilingual Marketing and Sales professional with more than 10 years of diverse experience in Marketing, Retail Marketing, Sales and Project Management. Industry experience includes Food-Restaurant Industry, Retail, Telecommunications, Advertising and Precious Metals.
Skills : Category Management, Multi-channel management, POS Development, Bilingual Spanish, Advertising, Online Marketing, New Product Development.
- Managed the expansion of the Services Engagement Platform to support global organizations within Cisco.
- Determined project goals and priorities with cross functional management teams and project sponsors.
- Created and maintained a five quarter roadmap of agreed upon project goals and priorities.
- Executed and maintained program/project management policy, processes and disciplines in the areas of program schedule and quality management, communications management, risk/issue management and change management.
- Led and performed requirements gathering, information architecture sessions and proposed solutions, technical solution design, user interface design, documentation and training for Cisco's Global Meeting and Events platform.
- Partnered with various cross functional organizations to define, develop and implement a standard set of reports for use by Executive leaders showing costs and savings of meeting and events occurring globally.
- Created metrics for Cisco's Global Meeting and Events platform around type of events generated, logistics, services, customer satisfaction as well as external vendor information.