Senior Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with more than 20 years of progressive marketing and sales accomplishments in both white-collar and blue-collar markets. Possess the ability to work well with others and under pressure while able to meet tight deadlines. Also has the capability to quickly learn and utilize new skills. A self-starter, exhibiting high work ethic, dedication, integrity and competence.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, ExactTarget, HTML.
- Consumer vertical targeted, managed, and collaborated with learning leaders in some of the nation's largest corporations and health systems to create custom marketing campaigns, in an effort to increase overall organizational effectiveness.
- Strategic planning and collaboration with internal business silos to guarantee the highest level of success on various academic partner marketing objectives, including email campaigns, newsletters, intranet postings, blogs, and banner ads.
- Proved able to consistently prioritize to meet tight deadlines with multiple projects simultaneously while working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Data mining, analyzation, and solution improvement recommendations of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns utilizing Salesforce and internal plug-in solutions.
- Creation of custom landing pages through WordPress using tracking links and source codes for reporting and analytics.
- Effective at event and tradeshow/conference logistical planning, vendor relations, staff coordination and communications.
- Planning and implementation of numerous national onsite educational visits, to include; lunch and learns, education fairs, career fairs, and town hall meetings.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining new processes and systems within a hybrid department.
Certificate In Training
Sr. Senior Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : A resourceful, energetic Marketing and Sales Manager with strong communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to launch integrated marketing strategies that create program awareness and achieve desired sales performance. Eleven years of combined experience in business-to-business marketing and sales leadership. Marketing experience includes executing metric-driven marketing and public relation campaigns.
Skills : PowerPoint, Graphic Design, Excel, Event Planning, Photoshop.
- Partnered with executive media sales teams to develop and implement ad sales marketing and research initiatives in support of national cinema-based advertising efforts.
- Created strategic presentations and pitches aligning advertiser targets, objectives, and KPIs with NCM offerings; developed multi-year, cross-platform advertising programs to meet needs of Fortune 500 clients.
- Executed and scaled marketing programs promoting NCM's product offerings within the greater media landscape, including competitive and complementary positioning presentations.
- Oversaw the development and delivery of ad sales and corporate marketing based materials including presentations, newsletters, case studies, campaign recap reports, sell sheets, promotional videos, and brand guideline documentation.
- Analyzed client, market and syndicated research.
- Identified key insights and oversaw development of standardized category and product materials for use by key stakeholders including sales and marketing.
- Supported NCM-corporate and cinema-centric social/non-traditional media and messaging efforts including tactical development of corporate blog including design, site integration, and content creation.
- Completed Company-sponsored Leadership Academy.
MBA In Business
Senior Marketing Manager I Resume
Headline : An accomplished bilingual senior marketing professional with specific experience in the development and implementation of business development plans, corporate responsibility programs, public relations, e-digital, branding and strategic planning. I define problems, assess the scope and requirements of a goal and implement effective solutions. I am looking for a new challenge where I can make a valuable contribution to the development of the company's marketing, community and business development initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Tableau, Market.
- Developed, oversaw and executed Firm's branding initiative, including internal and external communications for consistency of brand.
- Developed and maintained relationships with multiple reporters and editors of local, national and trade publications in addition to the development and execution of public relations strategy and agency management.
- Directed and managed the development of all marketing collateral materials, corporate communications, advertising, and special events.
- Developed, executed and monitored practice group (including multi-disciplinary and industry sub-groups) marketing and media plans that drive and support the Firm's overall growth and long-term vision.
- Developed, executed and supported community relations initiative.
- Provided coaching and support to lawyers on development of individual marketing plans that met the overall goals and strategy of their practice group and the Firm.
- Marketing training of new attorneys (at all levels), including the assessment of their marketing experience and needs.
- Implemented and maintained CRM program (InterAction) including development of CRM firm standards.
Bachelor Of Business
Senior Marketing Manager II Resume
Summary : Strategic and innovative marketing director skilled in developing, launching, and marketing of consumer goods for multi-billion dollar corporations. Proven leadership in aligning corporate cross-functional business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing plans with internal and external senior management to drive growth. Entrepreneurial thinker who values diversity and is gifted in leading and influencing change.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Led the Snowmobile Marketing division, overseeing marketing staff and multiple advertising agencies and vendors to develop and deliver targeted plans resulting in increased sales and brand awareness.
- Served as key liaison between sales, product marketing and snowmobile engineers to ensure successful product launches resulting in increased market share.
- Developed targeted short term and long term strategies proven to meet or exceed business goals.
- Managed a $6.9 million budget at a 3% spend reduction while increasing advertising impressions by 130%.
- Created a targeted advertising campaign for the dealer channel resulting in a 15% increase in dealer participation and an average of 5 points of market share growth across several regions.
- Increased early season snowmobile sales by 58% year over year in a down economy by revitalizing program.
- Established a corporate and dealer run demo program resulting in a 15% close rate and an increase in consumer Net Promoter Score of 9%.
- Designed a social media consumer connectivity campaign resulting in a record number of visitors and an increase in consumer engagement of 212%.
Senior Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Progressive sales, management and marketing experience. Skilled at leading internal and external cross functional teams and driving results. Experience in both B2B and B2C business systems. Extensive background working with and selling to large and small businesses.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Salesforce, ExactTarget, Excel.
- Responsible for annual marketing budget and all aspects of marketing including account management, co-branding, vendor relations, brand development, creative execution, promotion development and implementation, consumer segmentation and targeting, B2B and B2C digital presence, and all forms of communications to 400 franchise stores.
- Developed successful programs by building strong cross functional teams both internally and externally.
- Responsible for ROI analysis of all programs.
- Significantly increased the usage of our marketing materials by creating a fully customizable online local store marketing program with cost effective production capabilities.
- Reduced overall production costs and considerably increased store level execution of all in-store point of sale materials.
- Responsible for entire process from conception and production to distribution and implementation.
- Developed consumer segmentation and identified consumer targeting by product category and geographic region.
- Drove sales for the hockey category providing double digit sales increases each year by developing an USA Hockey co-branded partnership.
B.S. In Business Administration
Senior Marketing Manager/Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of Information Technology (IT) and business management experience with key focus on Agile and Waterfall Methodologies. A certified Six Sigma Green Belt, with a proven track record of getting projects from the initial process to closed. Progressively responsible for the formulation and management of strategic business initiatives required for the design, delivery, and use of Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Illustrator, InDesign, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro X, HTML 5, HTML 5, CSS, Teaching, Teaching, Musician, Musician.
- Responsible for the customer definition and account assignment for the Enterprise Business organization.
- Interacted with all business segments and other organizations to resolve disputes and issues between the Enterprise organization and the regional groups.
- Project managed the integration of the Cingular data into the retail environment, and the cleanup and segmentation of new wire line accounts.
- Revised and maintained the Segmentation Policy Document on a monthly basis.
- This document is the basis for all Sales teams' issues regarding their account assignment, disputes, and movement.
- Facilitated cross segment teams for the purpose of discussing and resolving issues regarding Wholesale, Retail, and Mobility concerns.
- Issues would include franchises, and how to identify them correctly; coin phone ownership and their billing issues; Strategic Integrators and how to correctly assign their accounts between Wholesale and Retail; and correctly matching the incoming mobility accounts to the appropriate wire line account.
- Developed new process for the creation of a new Account Acquisition Sales strategy.
Senior Marketing Manager Associate Resume
Summary : Accomplished Relationship Manager and Financial Services professional with a strategic focus, strong interpersonal skills and unyielding passion for the customer experience. Proven ability to develop collaborative approaches to solving problems, through effective solutions that impact the bottom line while ensuring customer satisfaction. Successful track record in operations management, project/ process management and developing people.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Managed the overall in-store execution of credit card acquisition programs across the Kroger enterprise.
- Developed division relationships within Kroger and trained key division personnel on the credit card business and the acquisition process for the stores.
- Created supporting job aids and training documentation.
- Managed the merchandising for Kroger Personal Finance -financial services brochures and signage in stores for the enterprise.
- Recognized for the business to expand quickly a reliable management tool was needed to merchandise 2000+ stores with varied check lane configurations coupled with legal restrictions by state of what financial products could be sold in a given location.
- Created a planogram merchandising database which allowed the team to drill down to the store level.
- Combined data including fixtures per store, configurations, location detail, financial product restrictions.
- The database tool facilitated accurate merchandising from ordering, kitting and installation saving thousands in expense for the business.
BS In Finance
Senior Marketing Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Proven track record of turning around challenging declining businesses to sustainable growth; Transformed The Body Shop Channel, grew the business by more than 30% with improved ROI. Transformed operational and marketing process designs, delivery of value by taking end-to-end approach in execution. Realized productivity of $2MM. Developed strategies to provide consumer insights and business support to validate innovative initiatives.
Skills : SEO, Google Analytics, Campaign Management, Omniture.
- Devised and executed operation and marketing plans to revamp business processes to deliver high value brands.
- Developed and presented consumer demands, innovation strategies, analytic and solutions that built opportunities for incremental growth.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships between business segments & cross functional teams.
- Prepared annual budget in consultation with Vice President of Operations/Marketing to allocate resources to territories.
- Led and managed brand visibility platform through loyalty plans, trade incentives and shopper promotions.
- Leveraged brand building fundamentals and consumer's researches to deliver business building commercials programs and formulated specific initiatives that led to growth, profitability and market share gains.
- Created best-in-store environment through 'Power Merchandising' which provided effective tools to ensure compliance of planogram and maximize rate of sale.
- Effectively communicated with clients locally and globally to provide clear product/brand positioning and innovation strategies.
MBA In Marketing
Senior Marketing Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : Consistent track record of building interactive multi-media marketing campaigns for world-class brands with top-tier advertising agencies and publishing companies, securing additional revenue across all mediums. Through proven results acquired positions of higher responsibility, complexity and volume at ESPN.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords.
- Collaborated with Creative teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns and promotions for each diamond jewelry program and partnered with the Public Relations Department on announcing these programs to the public.
- Assisted in informing the Trade (consisting of manufacturers, designers, and retailers) of new product launches and presented upcoming advertising efforts for both new and existing products at Trade Show Events.
- Collaborated with the London office to develop new Marketing materials, such as in-store signage and videos, for the Trade.
- Worked with the Digital Department to create new core brand programs on adiamondisforever.com.
- Conducted all aspects of new product development from conception through the entire lifecycle of the product.
- Spearheaded strategic market research programs, which included qualitative and quantitative analyses, in order to gain diamond-related insights from target consumers.
- Managed advertising media and production budget for the team.
Senior Marketing Manager/Distribution Marketing Resume
Headline : Progressive and adaptive experience across industries in product marketing, new business development, sales, project management, and program management. Proven leader in organizational and execution environments. Highly analytical thinker with proven talent for data gathering, review and decision making. Deep experience in complex group and multicultural environments achieving group review and buy in, leading to streamlining of even the most complex work processes.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and Outlook Express; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; Quark Express; WordPress; Dun and Bradstreet marketing databases; PC and Mac-literate.
- Accountable for front end development, two SEO resources, three UI designers, and four web copywriters; plan and drive all marketing support for PPC, Email, SEO, and Affiliate channels.
- Develop, implement, and direct organic search marketing campaigns through an eight-person SEO team, driving multi-search engine optimization, budget management, and performance audits.
- Team with analytics staff to build search engine marketing reports in Bright Edge; generate data for search analytics, keyword ranking performance, competitive rank, and link profiles.
- Collaborate with UX team to improve conversion rate and overall user experience.
- Work directly with Social/PR Manager to build and roll out social campaigns in alignment with the editorial calendar.
- Compile industry, competitive, and forward-looking intelligence to facilitate search strategy development and optimization.
- Utilize strategic, creative, and technical development concepts to plan, coordinate, and manage web project activities to timely, cost-efficient conclusion.
BA In Elementary Education
Junior/Senior Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Multi-channel Direct Response and Digital Marketing Professional with solid experience in Business to Business Marketing, Direct to Consumer Marketing, Retail Marketing, Marketing Communications, Sales, and Social Outreach.
Skills : Integrated Marketing Communications, Emerging Media, Creative Marketing, Digital Storytelling, Public Relations,Social Media, Audience Insight, Brand Management.
- Residential and commercial construction industries with a product platform that includes print and online media properties, trade shows, events, market intelligence data, and custom marketing solutions.
- Implemented marketing plans for the Magazine Division working in conjunction with editorial and sales leadership to develop marketing, communication, and event strategies & tactics to achieve financial goals.
- Developed integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives across platforms that delivered unified messaging and maximum impact.
- Created brand materials for the ad sales team designed to build brand loyalty and support the sales effort.
- Leveraged market research to build synergy between the advertisers and the brand.
- Worked with editorial to develop engaging brand experiences through exhibits, conferences, and targeted events.
- Provided marketing services to advertisers including John Deere, Spec Mix, Scofield, Bosch Power Tools.
Bachelors Of Business
Senior Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Creative and self-directed marketing and project manager with over 16 years of experience with a Fortune 500 company. An innovative, results-producing Marketing Manager with in depth experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Merchandising, and Integrated Campaign Management. Accomplished in planning and leading comprehensive marketing strategies in support of business goals and objectives. Expertise in directing the creation of marketing assets and steering the execution of marketing programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Project Management, Creative Design, Sales Collateral and Support, Brand Management, Internal and External Communications, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications.
- Drove the email marketing strategy and execution for post-purchase trigger streams, and new audience pilots.
- Owned the site merchandising strategy for seasonal and horizontal campaigns on ebay.com to deliver on retail sales goals and keep a relevant presence on the homepage.
- Partnered with creative team to design email, templates, and seasonal brand imagery.
- Developed creative, and targeting testing strategies that delivered against key traffic and revenue metrics.
- Analyzed back-end campaign data and made recommendations to enhance the online customer shopping experience.
- Contributed to the achievement of category objectives through merchandising placements and landing page creation.
- Championed best practices with key stakeholders ensuring interest in the success of onsite and email campaigns.
- Promoted product-branding initiatives, developing marketing campaigns and materials for communications, emails, web content, and social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
A.A. In Sociology