Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience in marketing, communications, graphic design, public and community relations, event and trade show planning. My extensive background gives me the advantage to be able to have my hands in multiple cookie jars. This has allowed me to be a hands-on manager who has the ability to manage a creative team to promote any company.
Skills : Advertising, Making Appointments, Ask, Closing, Excellent Communication, Customer Service, Customer Care, Detail- Oriented, Government, Hiring, Image, Law, Letters, Market Analysis, Office, PowerPoint, Newsletters, Strong Organizational, Policies, Publicity, Quality, Supervision, Teamwork, and Phone Etiquette.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with students, parents, various organizations, and scion/property staff.
- Planning and attending promotional events for property both on site and on campus throughout the course of the year.
- Representing and promoting assigned properties at various school-sponsored events.
- Identifying the appropriate media for distribution of promotional advertising, and act as liaison with respective media representatives.
- Serving as the major point of contact for all inquiries from prospective residents and their families.
- Articulating (orally and in writing) the benefits of living at the property to various constituencies, including students, parents, university and media representatives.
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of the property, including floor plans, dimensions, amenities, pricing, and availability.
- Sharing significant office hour coverage at the property, up to six days per week, to respond to requests for tours and other inquiries.
Brand Marketing Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. Looking to contribute my many years of experience, knowledge, and skills to an innovative, state-of-the-art organization. An organized and effective strategic marketer and project manager, skilled at seeing the big picture and identifying tasks to facilitate on-time and cost-efficient completion.
Skills : Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe GoLive, PageMaker, Lotus 1-2-3, MS Word, MS Windows, MS Office, Excel, Mac OS, Outlook Express, PowerPoint, and WordPerfect.
- Developing advertising and marketing strategies and materials for the company.
- Developing social media marketing strategies to help brand the company and increase sales.
- Managing the creation of marketing materials, collateral, and sales support tools.
- Developing and execute a media plan based on strategies discussed with and conveyed by the CEO.
- Managing a team of marketing communications specialists in carrying out marketing plan. Maintaining knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
- Ensuring that day-to-day and project related marketing support is provided through in-house programs, brand resources or other third party providers.
- Responsible for promoting support services such as web sites, mobile apps, and other third-party arrangements.
- Developing brand strategies using strong competitive, product analysis and category insight.
- Developing strategic brand plans, including objective, strategy, and tactics, ensuring brand growth goals are met.
Sr. Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : A polished Marketing Manager with over 12+ years of B2C and B2B experience with traditional and digital marketing. Executing marketing solutions to drive sales, attract and retain customers, and build a solid corporate brand.
Skills : Marketing Strategy & Campaigns, Project Management, Content Creation, CRM, Analysis & Reporting, Social Media Marketing, Brand Management, Event Planning, Corporate Communications, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Establishing the company's social media presence on Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, and Twitter.
- Accomplishments spearheaded lead generation initiatives that increased conversion rate by 40%.
- Executing a successful launch of the company's newest book, the disciplined leader, selling over 6,000 books within 5 months of release.
- Chairing strategic partnership with entrepreneurs' organization for over 5 years generating almost $2 million in revenue for the company.
- Executing 35 marketing events in a 12-month period and acquired 23 new clients.
- Slashing costs by $3,000 a year on web conferencing platform through thorough evaluation and effective negotiation.
- Redesigning 41-page catalog of company products and services to support sales efforts.
- Spearheading 3 website redesigns from concept to execution, boosting traffic by 13%.
- Producing 30 client video testimonials which generated sales and enhanced company credibility.
BS in Marketing
Senior Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. A highly efficient, innovative and methodical marketing manager with extensive experience of supporting sales departments by reviewing, developing, defining their overall marketing strategy. Can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team or individually.
Skills : Profit and Loss Management, Sales and Business Development, Strategic Market Planning / SWOT Development, and Implementation Of Marketing Positions, and Campaigns. Inventory Control Staff Development and Motivation, Risk Analysis and Management, and Content Development.
- Presenting in a business critical role making a substantial contribution to the future growth of the company.
- Responsible for all corporate marketing, researching, and planning campaigns, including the delivery and results for a key strategic initiative.
- Developing a marketing team to implement strategy & delivering on objectives.
- Designing, implementing & facilitating an effective local & national marketing strategy.
- Carrying out effective research & intelligence into competitor products & other trends.
- Managing daily activities with PR, press, and marketing communications agencies.
- Developing partnerships & relationships with third parties to meet strategic objectives.
- Monitoring & reporting to senior managers on the effectiveness of strategies/campaigns.
- Able to quickly understand customer needs and to deliver timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Tracking record in the development and implementation of integrated campaigns.
Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. An extremely versatile marketing professional with expertise in crafting strategies and executing effective and creative integrated marketing programs. Influential and communicative with the ability to assess situations through multiple stakeholder lenses to identify areas of synergies and drive execution.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Outlook And Highly Skilled In Social Media Platforms. Expertise In Google Analytics, Basecamp, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, SharePoint, And Falcon.
- Managing the execution of always-on, digitally integrated 360-degree marketing campaigns for both b2b and b2c channels including but not limited to: product launches, dollar and percentage-off promotions, email marketing, online advertising, landing page optimization, content marketing, social media marketing, direct mail, and print marketing.
- Alongside Marketing Director, developing marketing strategies used to drive yearly integrated marketing plans based on benchmarking, market segmentation, market research, user behavior analysis, and web analytics.
- Ensuring marketing initiatives strategies and goals align with positive user experience while driving ROI to contribute to year-over-year sales growth.
- Managing marketing production/communication team to ensure the strategy, goals, and deliverables of each initiative are executed and sustainable.
- Communicate upcoming marketing initiatives with internal and external sales and business development teams to ensure cross-functional departments are informed of campaign goals and strategies.
- Reporting campaign performance and ROI as well as submit key learnings and future recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Planning, organizing and setting up exhibits for trade shows, conventions, and other sales-related functions.
Communications And Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Marketing professional with 7+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. Accomplished and energetic professional with a solid history of achievement in sales. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include marketing, communication, and management.
Skills : Employee Supervision, Employee Engagement, Employee Training, Training & Development, Operations Management, Operating Systems, Sales Management, Hiring, and Customer Service.
- Creating lead-generating content for the graduate business programs across social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn utilizing Hootsuite and manage the interactions garnered.
- Producing marketing collateral such as brochures and flyers for executive education, graduate business, impact conferences, and other school programs; develop RFPs, hire outside vendors such as designers and photographers; coordinate photo shoots and interviews with students and alumni; write and edit copy.
- Assisting in the development and management of annual budgets for graduate business programs; oversee, track and reconcile budgets for individual programs.
- Reviewing, analyzing and interpreting marketing data; make recommendations and implement strategies to improve effectiveness.
- Partnering with the agency of record and other vendors to design and implement print, broadcast, and online advertising, along with direct mail and other marketing tactics.
- Supervising and mentor 1-2 professional staff members and/or student employees.
- Ensuring school's messaging and branding is consistent across all marketing mediums and initiatives.
- Updating existing content and develop new content for the executive education programs web site.
Marketing Manager I Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. Professional with a mixed background in marketing and journalism with a passion for discovering fresh, creative ways to delight customers, build loyalty and strengthen the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Social Media: Pinterest, Wordpress, Facebook, Foursquare, and Twitter, Adobe Design Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and InCopy Other: Aptify (Association Management System), Real Magnet (Email Service Provider), and DNN Software (Website Editor).
- Managing marketing efforts for member services are insurance and the annual trade show. This includes producing marketing collateral such as brochures, ads, newsletters, direct mail, email blasts, and video.
- The campaign consisted of four postcard series, bellyband placed on industry magazine, landing page and email blasts, retargeting ads and outbound calls (calls handled by member services).
- Working with volunteer leaders, member business owners and staff from multiple departments to create an editorial lineup, conduct interviews, write articles, coordinate design and manage distribution via email and direct mail.
- Spearheading development of branding guidelines for blast emails that are now used throughout the company.
- Developing a six-month new member email campaign designed to familiarize new members with our products and services. This automated campaign currently boasts an average open rate of 31. 1 percent and an average click-thru rate of 4 percent.
- Collaborating with production and operations departments to ensure that customer issues were resolved in a timely and respectful manner.
- Developing and implementing strategies for product advertising and promotion.
- Maintaining client/vendor relations, including scheduling, report, and budgetary issues.
BA in Journalism
Sales And Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. Seeking to utilize my sales, business development, and fundraising experience. I offer a dynamic record for implementing plans to build growth. Focused, organized and determined are just a few of my skills that I would bring to any position.
Skills : Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Adobe, Photoshop, Indesign, Html, CSS, Windows, Macintosh, Online, Customer Service, Social Media, and Integrated Marketing.
- Startup business providing mosquito barrier protection to residential and commercial businesses.
- Responsible for implementing and managing the day to day operations along with marketing efforts to grow sales and reoccurring business while controlling costs and building sustainability.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; create an overall budget.
- Planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Preparing monthly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Representing the company at local and trade association meetings to promote the product.
Bachelor Of Civil Engineering
Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager. Analytical and creative MBA candidate with experience in project management leadership, market analysis and segmentation, and new product launch in the medical device industry.
Skills : Relationship Building, Vendor & Client Communications, Budget Management, Brand Development & Positioning, Customer Focused, Direct & Multi-Channel Media, Project Planning & Execution, Marketing Trends & Channel Development, Event Management & Production.
- Driving business analytics and reporting structure data and run queries on CMS data sets to analyze the frequency of hospital procedures and healthcare costs.
- Creating automated CRM database and sales dashboard in excel using VBA programming leading to strategy refinement.
- Leading business development initiatives utilize market research to identify and target high-frequency surgical procedures for product use.
- Creating economic value models demonstrating over $50,000 annual cost savings and presenting to value analysis committee.
- Executing a strategic marketing campaign across 3 states for a surgical product with nationwide sales of over $1 million conducted comprehensive print marketing program from content and graphic design to mailing over 3,000 surgeons.
- Running monthly email program to 8,000 surgeons utilizing case reports, and a/b testing, which has doubled the open rate.
- Leading cross-functional strategy meetings to identify barriers to product adoption and increase product re-use.
- The supporting catalyst for contracted sales force utilize cms data sets to identify high potential surgeon leads for sales representatives.
- Creating a sales rep incentive program to foster the sharing of best practices, which yielded increased motivation among the sales force.
- Coordinating promotional and awareness events including travel, entertainment and hotel arrangements for client conferences and trade shows.
Jr. Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience in the Marketing and Telemarketing field as a Marketing Manager. An organized and effective strategic marketer and project manager, skilled at seeing the big picture and identifying tasks to facilitate on-time and cost-efficient completion. Proven leader and team player; adept at supervising and supporting team members to achieve personal and professional goals.
Skills : Marketing, Marketing Management, Event Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Operations, VIP Hosting, Public Relations, Social Media Networking, Online Advertising, Creative Direction, Digital Marketing, New Media, Digital Media, and Entertainment.
- Responsible for the phone room and also set appointments for our sales agents. Also made my bonuses and always kept the sales representatives with appointments and zero downtime, scheduled the installers daily work list.
- Answered phone calls and maintained customer service with current customers.
- Created a company page on Facebook to facilitate interaction with customers.
- Designed and created marketing collateral for sales meetings, trade shows, and company executives.
- Managed both inbound and outbound campaigns to generate new business and to support sales teams.
- Coordinated pre-show and post-show activities at trade shows/marketing shows.
- Established and responsible for a monitoring system of the department's deliverables.
- Identify media outlets and areas of opportunity for grassroots campaigns; establish cross-promotion techniques.