Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging Executive Assistant To Vice President position utilizing experience and skills, with an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : SAP Netware, ECRM, Microsoft Office.
- Provides high level support, handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related responsibilities, both clerical and non-clerical, and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Interacts with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Acquires additional responsibility supporting two executives for eleven months.
- M-anages/prepares/leverages technology for executive meetings and projects.
- Prepares correspondence on routine inquiries as well as reports, invoices, travel expense reports, agendas, minutes, memos and other documents.
- Coordinates meeting details/agendas, takes and transcribes meeting minutes.
- Assists executive with preparation of presentations, spreadsheets, charts and graphs.
- Handles outgoing electronic communication on behalf of executive as requested.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
Jr. Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Objective : Results driven leader with over eighteen-year progressive, fast track corporate and entrepreneurial career creating and sustaining business within competitive markets.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, 10-key calculator; professional communication; writing, reasoning and troubleshooting; record keeping and file maintenance; budgeting.
- Supports President and 5 VP'S in day to day activities including but not limited to answering calls, receiving and screening email and mail, drafting letters, schedules and organizes complex business schedules, meetings, conferences, travel and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information and other departmental activities.
- Maintains top executive appointments schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, webinars and travel.
- Monitors programs and special assignments, establishes objectives and makes adjustments to plans by problem solving.
- Completes special projects and assignments by determining priorities and managing time.
- Designs and produces general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs and business plans.
- Creates and develops visual presentations and desktop publishing.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Uses significant judgment and initiative to govern the approach or action to take in routine and non-routine situations.
- Prepares, completes and approves expense reports for all high level executives.
Sr. Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Summary : To use skills to the fullest in obtaining a position where there is motivation, organization and overall respect for all individuals working there with the opportunity to advance and be an asset. To go to work every day wanting to make a difference and leaving every day knowing to make a difference.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, MS Office.
- Transcribed minutes to executive and board level committees.
- Communicated SVP's instructions to various individuals utilizing superior customer service techniques.
- Furnished and obtained highly confidential information from other executives.
- Maintained files and security of confidential information discreetly with large amounts of sensitivity.
- Received, screened and monitored all mail, phone calls, and face-to-face visits.
- Scheduled executive's appointments, conferences and seminars.
- Made travel arrangements.
Executive Assistant To Vice President I Resume
Objective : Responsible and challenging Executive Assistant To Vice President position, utilizing abilities developed through experience and education, with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Books travel Arrangements for two Senior Directors weekly in Concur.
- Prepares and completes travel expense reports for all associates.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to evaluate and appropriately address privacy and confidentiality concerns when dealing with others.
- Responsible for managing the planning, operations, and delivery aspects of meeting scheduling and planning (internal).
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for managers/others.
- Demonstrates ability to influence others.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates.
Executive Assistant To Vice President II Resume
Headline : Executive Assistant with 35 years of experience supporting C-level executives and their sales teams in multiple industries Proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, strong communication skills Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously and working efficiently under high pressure.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Applications Defense Travel System E-Stars/E-Tasker Deltek Community Aided Facility Management Program Resource Internet Database Environment.
- Provided direct executive support in a fast-paced, high-stressed customer service environment with immediate deadlines.
- Planned, directed and coordinated overall management and personnel support of various office locations.
- Served as company wide resource for access to information.
- Composed and prepared correspondence and technical reports; arranged books, and verified travel reservations, meetings, and conferences; scheduled appointments for and act on supervisor's behalf to resolve schedule conflicts.
- Administered human resource activities, such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, policy formulation, recordkeeping, and information systems for new hires.
- Generated and audited technical reports to assist in processing queries from headquarters to the local agency.
- Formulated and edited various documentation to include standard procedures, monthly performance reports and rating schemes.
- Led administrator that provided directives for several local offices within the D.C.
Executive Assistant To Vice President III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, results-driven Purchasing Manager with extensive experience in vendor negotiations, supply chain and contract management. Skilled in program and product management with a knack for increasing revenue through strategic planning, performance improvement and knowledge of market trends.
Skills : Business Management Experience in Hiring, MS Office.
- Ensured departmental budget was within allocations through accurate and timely processing of expenditures, reporting and filing of invoices, and keen vendor/supplier negotiations.
- Handled the logistics for Hill and other advocacy events including venue and contract negotiations, equipment, menu, invitation process and budget requirements.
- Worked directly with the Director on appropriations and attended meetings, advocacy events and hill visits.
- Back up to the Business Manager which entailed processing invoices, assisting in training of new staff members, managing daily office functions and troubleshooting issues.
- Assisted in reconciling accounts and conducting year end budget summaries.
- Regional Office Manager, American Heart Association - Greenville, NC Managed all the office financials including budgets, receipting, payables/invoicing, and deposits.
- Met diversity goals by successfully establishing health and wellness programs in churches, low income and uninsured areas with a focus on minorities.
Associate Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Objective : Executive Assistant To Vice President position to supplement income. Enjoy meeting new people and love to see people enjoy and have fun at their function, or event.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relations, Great People .
- Supports Vice President and nine direct reports in daily operations of staffing firm.
- Compiles, analyzes statistical weekly and monthly reports for senior management review.
- Coordinates extensive travel arrangements and detail hotel accommodations.
- Plans and coordinates corporate meetings, outside events, and social engagements for over fifty people.
- Arranges Executive's personal calendar and social events.
- Prepares budget for Senior Management approval.
- Prepares, distributes all "new hire" packages to branch offices.
- Reviews, approves all paperwork from branch offices and distributed to home office.
Lead Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Summary : To obtain a Executive Assistant To Vice President position that will allow to utilize present skills, and will provide opportunities for continuous professional growth.
Skills : MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, Visio, Event Planning, C Level Support, Calendar Mgmt, Ariba, Concur, Reardon.
- Collated and created reports/presentations.
- Coordinated and planned activities for department.
- Coordinated travel for executive staff and others including travel/expense reporting.
- Responsible for the daily coordination of administrative activities for traveling executives (i.e., mail, messages, faxes, etc.).
- Created new employee database via PeopleSoft; transitioning all Payroll and HR databases; and training internal field personnel in the usage.
- Created a shared Departmental Server.
- Created and responsible for executive calendar & tracking calendar.
- Responsible for Outlook transition & training for entire department.
- Created and maintain an Administrative Assistant's Manual.
Coordinator/Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Headline : Highly self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic, who is determined, proactive and has a sense of urgency to the needs of senior- level executives. Skillful and dedicated Executive Assistant with extensive experience in the coordination, planning and support of daily operational and administrative functions in a highly fast paced and confidential environment.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Covisint, eDDL, Macola.
- Set-ups and organizes all travel arrangements for business and personal purposes.
- Creates and maintains schedule for business and personal matters.
- Creates and maintains excellent relationships with employees, customers and clients.
- Set-up meetings, meals and travel with current and prospective clients.
- Organize company events as well as annual parties including but not limited to event space, food and gifts.
- Responsible for all correspondence between the Vice President and employees, clients and customers.
- Set-ups yearly budget meetings and appropriate budget binders for the meetings.
- Organizes and set-up all meetings held by the Vice President, including securing meeting space, arranging travel, hotel stays, meals and extracurricular activities for all employees.
- Reviews all contracts, leases and agreements prior to Vice President.
Executive Assistant To Vice President Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of experience in Executive Assistant To Vice President. Initiated project charters, gathered data for cost analysis, and assisted in funding request needed for projects. Monitored task completions, resources, and work activity, as well as tracked on-going project schedules and variances.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administration, Executive Support, Team Player.
- Provided high-level administrative support to Vice President and Directors of Military Aircraft.
- Supported complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Involved in the development of complex projects from concept to fully operational status using MS Excel and MS Projects.
- Researched and developed project management manual to be used for training and standardization of processes.
- Maintained schedule information for multiple projects and managing all project communications, upward and downward.
- Ensured SharePoint project documentation was current, accurate, and appropriately maintained.
- Performed the weekly compiling statistical data and developing spreadsheets/reports by communicating with all department heads for budget tracking, sales acquisitions, critical items, days-past-due, voice of the customer and quality).
- Monitored VP's email, actively addressing immediate action items, allocated emails when possible.
- Developed monthly newsletter and thank-you cards using Publisher, PowerPoint, Word Photoshop, Visio and Adobe.