Executive Assistant Resume
Objective : A dedicated and results-driven Executive Assistant. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Enjoys being part of, as well as managing, motivating and training a successful team, and thrives in highly challenging working environments. Enjoys being part of, as well as managing, motivating and training a successful team, and thrives in highly challenging working environments. Extremely literate in clerical and office skills including but not limited to: quality assurance, auditing documents, letter writing, multi-line phones, fax machines, copy machines, appointment booking, computer skills (PC/Mac, Word, Excel, email, internet, etc.). Able to type 50+ WPM and have excellent communication skills. Also comfortable working with diverse populations.
Skills : Microsoft, Computer, Compliance, Asset Management, Powerpoint, Typing, Office Management, Administrative, Accounting, Business Management
- Oversaw and maintained executive Director's schedule and calendar, manage expenses and reimbursement.
- Purchased supplies and gifts, organized the catering and arrange travel, as necessary.
- Performed all clerical functions, such as answer phone calls, file documents, schedule meetings, receive visitors, arrange conference calls, and other office duties.
- Prepared letters, memos and invitation's, including editing, proofreading, and other information preparation.
- Organized, scheduled and confirmed board meetings, and other meetings.
- Facilitated meeting follow-up, took minutes for a meeting when requested, prepared and cleanup meeting rooms.
- Assisted board service director with creating board manuals and materials along with all catering of meetings.
- Assisted the database manager in maintaining constituent records, updating contact information, meeting notes and actions.
Executive Assistant Resume
Objective : Accomplished Executive Assistant with a proactive focus on support offering over 3 plus years of administrative experience reporting to Senior Management. Resourceful and well-connected professional with a can-do attitude committed to making the lives of busy executives easier. Effectively manage busy calendars while efficiently handle daily tasks.
Skills : Proficient User Of MS Office, MS Lync 2010 Video Conferencing And Instant Messaging, SAP, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Responsible for providing exclusive support to the executive leadership team and executive level projects.
- Provided administrative support to the executive leadership team (elt) i.e., CEO, CFO, vice president sales & business development, vice president strategic customers, senior director procurement, senior director quality & technical services, director manufacturing & supply chain.
- Supported various departments, including but not limited to human resources, executive, sales and marketing, customer service, and accounting as required by the elt.
- Coordination of all meeting rooms to include: managing the reservations and organizing room set-up (tables, chairs, food, it, etc.) organized and coordinated domestic and international travel including passport/visa requirements, agendas, itineraries, and presentations for elt members as needed.
- Arranged and scheduled offsite meetings for elt members and departments as needed.
- Organized and planned various company events and functions, including quarterly gatherings, summer event, and holiday party.
- Managed the executives' calendars to keep track of events, and activities.
- Performed various executive filings and administrative duties as required by the elt.
- Organized complex commercial sales training for 50 sales representatives.
Executive Assistant To The CEO Resume
Summary : Results-driven Executive Assistant to the CEO adept in planning, organizing and overseeing projects and the business affairs of C- Suite Level management with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, attention to detail and time considerations with the ability to work independently. Expertly schedule and coordinate corporate events and meetings; advanced calendar management, domestic and international travel itineraries, including private charter; draft correspondence, manage confidential records; and contribute to business planning and budgeting. Excellent planning, prioritization, organization, and coordination skills. Experience in tradeshows, conventions, conferences, seminars and Board Meetings, national and international.
Skills : Word, Excel, Calendaring, Travel Arrangements, Travel Coordination, Budgeting, Event Planning, Event Coordination
- Handled all travel arrangements and reservations domestic and international.
- Responsible for the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, flyers, maps, streetscapes, and other marketing materials.
- Responsible for the collaboration with brokerage team to develop unique strategies and creative approaches on projects.
- Implemented and maintained a high standard of design, format, and production.
- Liaisoned with photography and signage vendors and responsible for all outside printing and production vendor relationships.
- Production of print materials including copying, collating, binding, and delivering final copies of materials.
- Oversee and ensure high quality products with custom covers, tabs, and similar packaging elements for proposals, presentations, and offerings.
- Ensures compliance of information and of finished products, correct use of company logos, colors, etc.
- / (01/2007 - 03/2009) provided full administrative and personal support for the chief investment officer/ senior vice president responsible for all of debt and equity procurement for all new developments, refinancing, acquisitions, and on-going portfolio capital needs.
- Extensive and advanced calendar management, meeting scheduling and event planning internally and externally, prepared busy travel itineraries (domestic and international), booked car services and private planes; processed expense reports.
Office Manager, Executive Assistant Resume
Summary : Determined and proactive Office Manager, Executive Assistant who works with a sense of urgency to anticipate the needs of senior-level executives. Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs. Skillful and dedicated with extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions in a highly confidential environment. Looking to obtain a responsible and challenging position within a company that will allow me to learn new technologies and skills while utilizing my previous experiences to improve beyond my abilities currently, and also to build a strong business relationship with the company and clients, and exceed expectations to excel within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Office Management, Administrative, Accounting, Business Management, Customer Service, Communication, Data Entry
- Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Maintained office by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Sustained office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, and equipment procurement.
- Managed office staff by recruiting, preparing orientation, and training employees.
- Provided professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Prepared and edited correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents, maintained databases, filed and retrieved documents and reference materials.
- Organized employee schedules, department phone lists, and business card orders.
- Conducted research, collected and analyzed data to prepare reports and documents.
- Reconciled bank statements, handled accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Bachelors of Science
Executive Assistant To VP Resume
Headline : Executive level assistant and office manager with supervisory experience and expertise in using total client care and attention to detail as tools to increase productivity and decrease costs. Strengths include the ability to achieve goals in a deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision. Looking for a similar position with national sales organization (remote support) or in the local area of Durant, OK. Core Competencies are Complex Calendar, Budget Tracking, Travel Supervision, Process Improvement, Hierarchy Support Expenses and Time, New Hires and Separations, Hierarchy Approvals, Office Management, Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Office Management. Use Salesforce.com and Concur expense reporting daily. Also familiar with ADP, Access, online learning systems, TriNet HR and SharePoint, along with Lotus Notes, JD Edwards entry, ACT!, and light bookkeeping.
Skills : Advanced MS Office Suite Knowledge, Interpersonal, Team Leadership, Project Efficiency Management, Articulate, And Well-Spoken, Event Planning
- Supporting the Vice President of sales and his staff of 55, and Vice President of market access, and her staff of four, across the United States.
- Preparing expense reports for both Vice Presidents and approving (first line) for all of both hierarchies.
- Streamlining and reinforcing the current expense policies to ensure that all reports were submitted correctly.
- Developed Powerpoint deck to distribute with travel policy, which provided instructions, along with tips and tricks (including stark compliance).
- Entering time off requests for Vice Presidents and approving requests on their behalf.
- Adding multiple lists into salesforce.com from field sales team members, and then added/updated
- Assisting with onboarding, prepared the new hire packet of expense and other field information, ordering all business cards, stickers, and badges for the entire company.
- Researching technical information pertaining to employees personnel actions and various administration material for management.
BA in Economics And Finance
Executive Assistant/Sales Support Resume
Summary : Executive Assistant/Sales Support with twelve years of experience providing support to executives in various areas of administration. Expert in all office technology and practices. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Works with accuracy and efficiency. Dependable, positive, self-motivating, hardworking, independent administrative professional highly adaptable across a variety of industries. Delivers positive, committed, trusted support, with high ethics in confidentiality. Overcomes challenges, with a dedication and drive to realize goals. Effectively utilizes time and resources to achieve key objectives. Multifaceted expertise in territory management and back office processes.
Skills : MS Office, QuickBooks, Peachtree, DebtMaster, AS-400, SAP, OBPM, Google Drive, Point Of Sale Systems, Data Entry
- Maintaining the executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Representing the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence, speaking for the executive.
- Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Completing projects by assigning work to clerical staff, following up on results.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, recording meeting discussions.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
BBA in Managerial Sciences
Executive Assistant To CEO/Chairman Resume
Objective : An innovative and highly organized Executive Assistant To CEO/Chairman who is successful with managing multiple priorities and adept at providing leadership and meeting specific goals. I'm a proactive, self-directed, assertive team builder who welcomes a challenge. To obtain and secure a position that will enable me to utilize my organizational skills, educational background, Interpersonal skills, and ability to adapt seamlessly into various roles whether supervisory or team oriented. Also to obtain a position with a company that encourages professional growth, and provides opportunities where I can contribute to overall operations and help enhance the company profits.
Skills : MS Office, Administrative Assistant, Database Management, Data Entry, Billing, Bookkeeping, Office Equipment, Typing, Customer Service, Editing, Phones
- Organized and coordinated all facets of special large group functions and client events from beginning to end.
- Created, printed, copied, scanned and faxed documents using various office equipment.
- Answered and screened 50+ telephone calls daily using a multiline phone system.
- Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with resorts, vendors, caterers and other providers for service at special events/meetings.
- Maintained customer confidence and protected the operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Arranged travel accommodations for managers and salesmen for meetings and training.
- Prepared presentations, reports and other documents using Microsoft Office suite.
- Organized and prepared meeting rooms and equipment for onsite and offsite events; prepared and distributed agendas.
MBA in Business Management
Account Executive Assistant Resume
Summary : Versatile and detail-oriented Executive Assistant with excellent qualifications to support diverse functions involving administrative assistance, office/clerical support, customer service, and other day-to-day business activities. Skilled at performing effectively both independently and as part of a team in demanding and fast-paced environments to complete projects and tasks while adhering to all deadlines and quality standards. Self-motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain productive working relationships.Areas Of Strength - Administrative/Office Functions, Coordinating Meetings & Events, Punctual/High Sense Of Urgency, Value-Added Customer Service, Meticulous Attention To Detail.
Skills : Executive Management Support, Analyzing/Resolving Problems, Professional/Positive Demeanor, Performing Well Under Pressure, Spreadsheets, Multi-Tasking, Prioritizing Work, Time Management
- Held directly accountable for using strong attention-to-detail, time management, and coordination skills to deliver exceptional administrative assistance and internal/external customer service.
- Efficiently completed executive and office support tasks, coordinated meetings, events, and global travel, managed and processed legal documents and reports, coded/processed invoices, and ensured all tasks/responsibilities were completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Demonstrated exceptional capacity to meet deadlines and build rapport with individuals at all levels.
- Supported administrative/office goals by facilitating an environment that consistently achieved/exceeded expectations.
- Proficiently managed communications received or initiated through phone, email, and mailed correspondence to provide value-added support.
- Completed routine and special administrative projects as needed/requested.
- Displayed strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Used well developed interpersonal skills to interact effectively with customers, co-workers, and management.
- Recognized by management for anticipating problems, presenting effective solutions/recommendations, team collaboration and cooperation, exceeding work expectations, and consistently delivering outstanding results.
Diploma in General Studies
Executive Assistant To VP Resume
Summary : Determined and proactive Executive Assistant who works with a sense of urgency to anticipate the needs of senior-level executives. Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Highly skilled Executive Administrative Assistant with extensive experience in all aspects of operations and office management. Particular skill in managing projects with budget and time constraints.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Travel Coordination, Time Management, Schedule Appointments, Coordinator, Business Development
- Representing the Vice President by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Vice President.
- Helping key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents, serving as a liaison between them and the Vice President.
- Arranging corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, scheduling domestic and international flights and booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Improving quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, implementing changes.
- Enhancing Vice President's and Corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintaining multiple busy calendars, scheduling and setting up meetings, coordinating extensive travel arrangements.
Executive Assistant Resume
Summary : An Executive Assistant with 10+ years of professional experience with the ability to provide accuracy, manage multiple priorities, and achieve results. Possess refined planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support, and responsibilities in a timely and professional manner. Looking for a creative organization in an environment that encourages innovative thinking, recognition and career development that will help me utilize my experience and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Assistant, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Access Manager, Visio, SharePoint
- Reviewing the chairman's email accounts to highlight urgent matters which need immediate attention.
- Maintaining complete files on current, past and future jobs and employees.
- Arranging and coordinating personal and business travel and handle reimbursements through Orbitz for business to comply with the company guidelines.
- Producing and distributing the monthly service award recognition letters for the entire company.
- Keeping vacation and sick control calendars for exempt finance/accounting associates.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, managing calendar, appointment and meeting arrangements, and customer relations.
- Preparing and administering project budgets, proposals, contracts, invoices, and personal expenses.
- Answering telephones and representing the company in a businesslike manner.
- Working with the programs and grants development director to identify and accomplish weekly program goals.
Masters of Business Administration