Division Manager Resume
Objective : Growth oriented, profit-centered Transportation Professional adept at strategically orchestrating complex and dynamic operations through creative, logical, and tactically designed management concepts while being easily adaptive to changing environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of 38 trash, recycling, and compost routes while managing a team of 50+ drivers, route helpers, dispatcher and supervisor operating 7-day a week.
- Financially responsible for the P&L results of the Division, managing all aspects of the Division's finances.
- Responsible for the strategic growth of the Division within the scope of the Company's current target.
- Led budget management and business-unit growth for nearly $12M in annual revenue.
- Drafted and implemented a Driver Trainer training program, standardizing training and safety practices, optimizing a rigorous training schedule, and ensuring positive foundation for new employees.
- Managed year-over-year growth of greater than 20% for two consecutive years; increasing operational growth by a total of 45% by increasing overall productivity.
- Organized DOT compliance training for all drivers.
- Ensured 100% compliance for all drivers and the Company.
Administration Division Manager Resume
Summary : Growth oriented, profit-centered Transportation Professional adept at strategically orchestrating complex and dynamic operations through creative, logical, and tactically designed management concepts while being easily adaptive to changing environments. Excellent communications, team leadership, and presentation skills; efficiently developing and executing detailed tasks with aptitude for implementing critical change for process enhancement.
Skills : Management Experience.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, as well as building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities of 15-20 individual locations and managers.
- Count money and inventory to ensure compliance with company standards and balancing individual store asset levels.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding human resource infractions including but not limited to claims of sexual harassment, racial/religious/gender bias by employees and/or lower levels of management.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Review quarterly Profit and Loss statements with Area Vice President to determine which areas were excelling and which required attention.
- Devise and implement improvement plans with store managers based on P&L statements.
- Maintain food, cash, and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
Division Manager/Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Over 10 years as a senior manager for a public builder/developer. Certified Building Contractor. Proven team leader with sound business judgment along with excellent problem solving, communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio, Publisher, Access, Filemaker Pro, CMS, Acrobat Professional, Onenote, HTML, CSS, Manager, Sales, Sales Management, Spanish.
- Directed, build and train telemarketing team.
- Negotiated radio and media advertising, for better cost and exposure.
- Provided effective results of customer support, assisted families with housing transitions and short sales.
- Increase Revenue and effectively managed, organized a pipeline with an average of 80+ new clients per month.
- Ensure compliance with investor guidelines, submit them for approval.
- Advised general manager to Create, Improve business identity, marketing materials, and update website.
- Training new agents, customer service personal and new file processors.
Sr. Division Manager Resume
Objective : Talented regional and marketing manager with 16 years of strong leadership experience in sales, marketing, process improvement and professional training. History of exceeding territory revenue quotas. Seeking director-level position with opportunity to expand acquired skills in support of high-volume operations.
Skills : Leadership, negotiation, strategic vision, understanding others, coaching individuals & teams, approachability, dealing with ambiguity, understanding customers needs & business, interpersonal skills, action oriented, drive for results.
- Responsible for all aspects of fleet management.
- Performed industry specific studies to analyze financial actions and make recommendations for procedures and controls.
- Conducted due diligence for valuation and pricing during mergers and acquisitions.
- Performed all payroll functions for divisional employees including workers' compensations, STD, LTD, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and certified payroll.
- Active and primary participant for forecasting, vendor credentialing, job costs, accounts payable and receivables, general ledger, P&L Statements, month end, reconciliations, taxes in numerous states including Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, New York, New Jersey, Tennessee and Arkansas which included 940 and 941.
- Prepared year end closing as well as all 1099s.
- Maintained and evaluated profit plans, operating records and financial statements for four divisions and two companies.
- Worked directly with CEO and CFO to summarize and prepare recommendations regarding future financial planning, marketplace trends and operating forecasts.
Bachelor Of Science
Commercial Division Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Division Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Chemical Procurement.
- Over see account manager activities and ensure all operations were on time.
- Follow up with customers after all jobs were completed and made any necessary adjustments.
- Report to my superiors and keep all communications flowing in a positive and thorough fashion.
- Adding new chemical products along with new and improved efficient and automated equipment.
- Strong support for all personnel, strengthening skills and daily routine enhancements for continued self growth.
- Skills Used Managing people in a positive and productive atmosphere that established a team with confidence.
- Encourage safety in all aspects of ones job responsibilities.
- Twenty years of fire fighting training and skills and ten years of EMT experience.
Master of Science
Division Manager III Resume
Headline : Transportation, logistics and warehouse professional well-versed in materials management and inventory reconciliation. Effectively develops and implements process controls and quality improvement initiatives that reduce costs and increase company revenue. Knowledgeable of major port and vessel operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Opera, Raiser's Edge, Powerpoint,.
- Provide oversight and management for all aspects of shipping and receiving of paperboard products for global distribution in a 3PL environment with 3.5M in annual revenue.
- Direct contact with all customers to include freight forwarders, vendors, container shipping lines, railroad services and truck transportation for drayage to port facility.
- Maintained and processed all bookings for shipments to ensure cutoffs were met and all shipments made assigned vessels.
- Hired, trained and maintained staff of 15 employees to execute daily workload requirements.
- Maintained accurate and complete payroll record for all employees.
- Conducted weekly safety meetings, product handling procedures and daily updates for workload assignments to supervisors and workers.
- Invoiced all accounts monthly for payment of services.
High School Diploma
Division Manager II Resume
Summary : Obtain a career opportunity within a company which will enable me to share, expand and teach the experience I have acquired in order to increase sales, create and implement a commercial strategy based on needs and understanding of the business that will impact the results of the company, as well as significantly increase my technical and personal competencies as I support the company's growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervised entire division operations including outside sales representing over $10 million dollars of sales annually for the Elkhart Division.
- Managed human resource functions for 25 employees with a focus on providing outstanding customer service in a very competitive marketplace.
- Directly managed several corporate accounts from quotes to customer service and problem-solving, including several vendor-managed inventory and kanban programs to promote lean manufacturing.
- Collaborated with the company president to facilitate just-in-time (JIT) purchasing requirements on several core product groups related to national sales volumes and seasonal trends.
- Traveled to Taiwan with the company president to build and strengthen relationships for manufactured products and secondary applications such as corrosion-inhibiting coatings.
- Developed a team of professionals that tripled company revenue during the first seven years as Division manager while creating an efficient work environment.
- Implemented, installed and maintained an Intermec Bar Code scanner system and a wireless laptop system for all divisions of ABS for faster and more efficient inventory management, allowing ABS to increase productivity without increasing staff and operational costs.
- Implemented significant cost reductions annually that resulted in increased bottom line profits for the consistently for every year as a division manager.
Division Manager/Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional that thrives in a fast paced environment. Self-starter that works well as part of a team and as an individual. Skilled in sales, sales management, and team leadership. Excited professional looking to grow within an organization. Effective communicator with ability to create and grow relationships.
Skills : medical applications, business and project management as well as Microsoft Office, Quick books and Database Software and type 65 wpm.
- Responsible for the operational administration of the division, oversight of human resources functions, supervision of divisional employees, ensure maintenance of a well-trained and adequately staffed divisional workforce.
- Participate in divisional planning, budget and policy development.
- Represent the division at meetings, conferences, legislative and community forums.
- Provide interpretation of laws, policies and procedures for subordinates, agency stakeholders, and the general public.
- Confer and coordinate with the Governor's office, legislative officials, attorneys, state and local law enforcement officials, agency officials, providers, and community organizations to solve problems.
- Provide guidance, regulate, and monitor adult maltreatment cases.
- Analyze existing statutes relative to present conditions and recommend/write changes for presentation to legislative committees.
- Serve as a member of the division legislative liaison team.
Division Manager I Resume
Objective : Hardworking luxury retail management and sales professional versed in all aspects of running a high-end store. This includes but is not limited to recruiting, talent development, merchandizing, driving sales, event planning, and customer service.
Skills : Production Quality School Certification.
- Provided leadership and industry expertise critical for the administration of state insurance laws and provisions.
- Reviewed insurance policies, rates, underwriting criteria and claim procedures.
- Directed investigations into consumer complaints of fraud, misrepresentation, excessive rates, financial responsibility and other improprieties.
- Prepared annual budgets; assigned and managed staff.
- Initiated legal action in cases of company, agent and consumer impropriety, and recommended new regulations.
- Cultivated and maintained close communications with department officials and the office of the State Insurance Commissioner.
- Previous positions include: Senior Claims Examiner - Colonial Insurance Company / Kemper Insurance Group/ MAIF.
Bachelor Of Arts
Division Manager Of Operations Resume
Headline : Proficient Social Skills BodPod Certification Leadership/Team Building Coaching & Mentoring CPR/First Aid/AED Customer Service Peer Educator Certified Proficient in Microsoft Office SAAC Community Service Chair Report & Document Preparation Database Creation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Mentor, People person, Problem Solving.
- Proudly promoted from General Manager to Division Manager and moved to the Norco Corporate office.
- Directly supervising 5 locations of the company to find every avenue to drive sales on food and beverages, entertainment, and shows; and implement improvements.
- Effectively providing strategic leadership to General Managers by training and coaching them to achieve the business objectives.
- Strategically thinking out of the box marketing and managing the merchant line for the entire corporation and creating and assisting in large promotional events.
- Consistently training employees to maintain quality performance at work.
- Strongly performing audits on sales, products, labor reports, and operating cost for each location.
- Constantly providing superiors with profit and loss reports on a weekly basis.
- Collaborating with the Vice President of Operations in executing marketing and sales initiatives within the designated region to achieve business objectives.
Assistant Division Manager Resume
Summary : To develop partnerships and contracts with local agencies including the local school systems, DJJ, the courts and law enforcement that specializes in youth development, educational empowerment and family capacity building.
Skills : Project Management.
- Responsible for overall supervision and direction for the Substance Abuse Treatment and Intervention Division.
- Provide direct staff training and supervision as it relates to intake and provision of residential, outpatient, overlay and clinical services.
- Oversee the provision of counseling, substance abuse treatment, mental health services, overlay services, and intervention activities, training and information for clients.
- Supervised and conducted weekly staff meetings regarding client clinical care.
- Identify training needs and conducted training sessions for staff.
- Quality control and quality assurance of client files for monthly monitoring report.
- Oversee case management services, diagnostic evaluations, comprehensive treatment program including group, individual, and substance abuse counseling, health services, educational services, pre-vocational and vocational services, physical fitness, recreational and leisure time activities.
- Provide community involvement opportunities.
M.S. In Counseling & Psychology
Division Manager Resume
Objective : Risk management Conflict resolution Budgeting and forecasting Training implementation Extensive knowledge of Virginia Cost reduction and containment Quality assurance and control Organized Detail-oriented Performance driven Contract management Extensive leadership experience Proficient in mapping & routing Maintained high staff retention Customer relations specialist Unsurpassed work ethic.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, Contracts, contract writing, litigation management, Risk Management, Personnel Management, Title Review.
- Ensuring adherence to all company health, safety, and environmental standards, policies, and procedures and maintaining on going knowledge of local and federal guidelines for full compliance.
- Manage all operational and personnel issues, including cost and profit management.
- Supporting and executing the development of marketing and sales initiatives as well as bid packages and proposals.
- Maintain positive customer relations by leading through safe and efficient work performances and measurable key indicators.
- Assisting in the development and deployment of operational, sales and cost saving strategies.
- Monitor field operations and ongoing projects to ensure job completion in an efficient, reliable, cost effective and safe manner.
- Scheduling personnel to specific jobs and equipment, managing work flows in and out.