Junior Commissioner Resume
Objective : Junior Commissioner with a unique combination of experience at senior executive levels of private industry and government. Background includes over 3 years of increasing responsibilities in positions with leading firms in the insurance industry and appointed positions in government.
Skills : Microsoft Products, Scheduling Software, Negotiated Contracts, And Service Operations.
- Appointed as the chief regulator for all financial services in the District of Columbia to direct legislation and realign department operations to implement the federal Affordable Care Act and Dodd-Frank Act requirements.
- Develop strategic regulatory platform to integrate planning for financial markets legislation, streamline market conduct and compliance reviews, and improve administrative services to deliver value to corporate taxpayers.
- Managed fiscal year budgets averaging $20 million with the staff of 130 generating revenue for the District general fund averaging $100 million for each fiscal year.
- Member of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), serving on numerous committees including Vice-Chair of the International Insurance Relations (G) Committee.
- Vice-Chair of Governance and Compliance Subcommittee of the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) and represented US insurance regulators on the Joint Forum Committee.
- Appointed to the Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance (FACI) from  advising the U.S.
- Treasury Department's Federal Insurance Office (FIO).
- Led work to determine the District-based market structure for implementation of the federal Affordable Care Act.
Master Of Business Administration
Senior Commissioner Resume
Summary : Senior Commissioner, motivated and experienced in researching, surveying, organizing and historical artifacts. Experienced administrator and a curator. Mathematician, tutor, artist, community service, volunteer, computer and powerpoint literate. To apply the expertise to the most critical part of an organization to expand sustainable growth within the company.
Skills : Management, Training, Detail-Oriented, Communication, Ability Work Independently.
- Cabinet-level appointment overseeing a 1.1 billion dollar budget and 350 employees.
- Responsible for the oversight, implementation, and management of Vermont's publicly-funded health coverage programs.
- These programs include Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (Dr.
- Dynasaur), collectively branded Green Mountain Care (GMC), as well as the State's health insurance marketplace, Vermont Health Connect (VHC).
- Provide leadership and strategy to many of Vermont's expansive Health Care Reform initiatives, designed to increase access, improve quality, and contain the cost of health care for all Vermonters, including the federally funded SIM grant, Vermont Health Care Innovation Project (VHCIP), Vermont's Blueprint for Health.
- Serve as a member of the Governor's health care leadership team.
- Responsible for all of DVHA's operations, as well as leading state and federal healthcare reform implementation.
- Led team in ACO contract negotiations On the Executive team for Health and Human Service Enterprise (MMIS, Integrated Eligibility).
Bachelor Of Arts
Head Commissioner Resume
Summary : A skilled Head Commissioner with experience in data analysis, coordinating between departments, training clients, writing procedure manuals, fiscal administration, and providing customer service. Seasoned, strategic management perspective with the ability to lead an operation and the integrity to make decisions that are in the best interests of clients, constituents, and employers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mediation, Instruction/Training, Strategic Planning, Event Planning, Advising.
- Made probable cause and bail determinations as an independent judicial officer.
- This involved reviewing Maryland State Law, probable cause statements, and appropriate criminal justice databases.
- Researched appropriate records to complete a comprehensive criminal background check of all defendants before making a bail determination.
- Interviewed and took statements from defendants before making a bail determination.
- Updated and maintained case management records for existing cases and created new folders and records for a new case.
- Followed all regulations to ensure that sensitive information remained confidential.
- In the tense and stressful situations, answered citizen questions about bail and probable cause determinations in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Trained new commissioners by developing training plans, producing materials, participating in role-plays, providing feedback, and providing on the job training.
Master Of Public Administration
Elections Commissioner Resume
Summary : Honest, hardworking Elections Commissioner with over 9 years of successful leadership experience. Broad management experience, including small business ownership, and oversight of diverse public sector departments, including Community Development, Facility Planning & Maintenance, Administration, Solid Waste, Airport, and Human Resources.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, HTML, CSS, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking.
- Successfully ran 3 election campaigns with integrity and built trust with the voters.
- Served as 1/3 of the governing board for County, the last four years as the Chairman.
- Approved and administered an annual budget exceeding $74 million with over 700 employees.
- Held property tax increases to a minimum by developing a fund balance policy which showed a budget surplus of over $10 million in our $74 million budget.
- Set the policy and strategic direction of the entire organization by collaborating with the other 6 elected offices.
- Evaluated each of the Commissioner's 18 departments and made changes to improve morale and work output.
- Cut employee costs by reducing county staff and expenses while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
- Brought to conclusion and adopted the County Comprehensive Plan, a project that had been going on for 8 years, to guide land use and community planning.
Assistant Commissioner Resume
Headline : Assistant Commissioner with over six years of leadership experience in creating and maintaining relationships with customers at financial institutions and in governmental affairs. A professional person with the ability to manage people, deliver results and possess interpersonal skills vital in creating new business and create a successful team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Scheduling Software, Negotiated Contracts, And Service Operations.
- Coordinated with different stakeholders in formulating statutes and regulations on different issues facing the state.
- My primary focus areas were with drivers licensing, motor vehicle licensing, motor carriers and the customer service call center.
- Lead the team in finding efficiencies to make us more productive while saving taxpayers money on a limited budget.
- Was instrumental in the process of modernizing all areas of the department by utilizing technology to our advantage to deliver more service online.
- Analyzed data and facts on projects with stakeholders' input to work toward moving the state toward solutions that benefit citizens.
- Implemented a new website dedicated to Vehicle Regulation that made it easier for citizens to understand and locate information.
- Reviewed probate files and monitored disbursements for compliance with statutes and will documents.
Bachelors of Science
Lead Commissioner Resume
Summary : Experienced Lead Commissioner with over 9 years of support for higher officials and staff members. Served as the key contact for several projects that included: press releases, media press kits, sales data reporting, creating and drafting correspondences, project oversight, scheduling and coordinating meetings and more.
Skills : Proficiency In Microsoft Office, CRM, QuickBooks, Adobe.
- Consider a wide range of policies and programs affecting the neighborhood, which includes traffic, parking, recreation, street improvements, liquor licenses, zoning, economic development, police protection, sanitation and trash collection, and the District's annual budget.
- Create and edit proposals regarding policies and programs.
- Approve or disapprove policies and programs. Make negotiations regarding policies and programs.
- Respond to constituent questions and concerns via email, phone and/or meeting.
- Communicate with government liaisons regarding issues, policies, and resolutions.
- Attend monthly ANC meetings and committee meetings.
- Act, elected as secretary of the executive committee, approved settlement agreements with upcoming restaurants and bars, community clean up initiative and more.
Bachelor Of Science
Commissioner - Full Time Resume
Summary : Commissioner well organized and proactive in providing timely, efficient and accurate administrative support to office managers and work colleagues. Approachable, well presented and able to establish good working relationships with a range of different people. Possessing a proven ability, to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
Skills : Creative Writing, Leadership, Organizational, Communication, Public Speaking, Inter-personal, Coaching
- Provided mentoring and performance management initiatives and support for rookie and second-year umpires.
- Created and developed an organization website.
- Created and conducted training modules and sessions for theory and practical experiences in-game management, ethics, and rules interpretation.
- Ensured league schedules were appropriately documented and assigned a certified umpire; Trained, evaluated, and assigned approved umpires.
- Developed field training modules for rookie and veteran umpires.
- Oversaw committee to evaluate and classify certified umpires for placement.
- Appointed city official advising on capital improvement projects, permit applications, design guidelines, land use, zoning, and planning.
- This includes analyzing statutory authority, administrative law, and local ordinances.
Master Of Arts
District Commissioner Resume
Summary : To pursue a challenging career in a reputed organization wherein one can utilize the skills to perform in a learning & friendly environment to promote result-oriented excellent teamwork. To use the capabilities and experience for quality performance and timely achievement of targets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Strategic Planning, Event Planning, Advising.
- Implemented program guidelines to ensure only those meeting criteria received services.
- Accelerated the time to conduct reassessments, which gave a more accurate reflection of the client's health.
- This process saved the county over $100,000 in that fiscal year.
- Maintain and strengthen cooperative relationships with agencies and groups contributing to, or working with the elderly.
- Identified program gaps and created a transportation program in the hill towns that delivered over 300 annual trips.
- Created a congregate meal program in Arbor Hill (an inner-city that previously had no aging services).
- Advocate for the creation of new programs and services; favorable legislation and additional resources for activities affecting the elderly.
Bachelor Of Science
Objective : Commissioner with outstanding communication skills. A natural leader with experience in working with a variety of at-risk populations. Prioritizes the needs of the individual while tending to case management duties under confidentiality guidelines. Skilled at helping individuals and families through compassion, empathy and trust to work toward recovery and wellness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, HTML, CSS, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking
- Demonstrate the ability to use independent judgment in determining probable cause, bail, and pretrial release conditions.
- Analyze officers written statements to determine appropriate criminal charges.
- Proficient in the use and application of the Annotated Code of Local Ordinances.
- Work directly with diverse populations in various emotional, physical, and mental states.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of judgment, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and competence.
- Communicate verbally and in writing directly with judges, police officers, sheriff deputies, lawyers, pretrial agents, and other court/ jail staff.
- Conduct initial appearances in open court.
Bachelor Of Arts
Summary : To scale greater heights in career from where one can directly participate in the decision making of the management and because for the upsurge of the company. Seeking to continue with the profession in a way where analytical thinking, dedication, expertise
helps in reaching the strategic level and in bringing the organization a sharper edge within the industry.
Skills : Leadership, Organizational, Communication, Public Speaking, Inter-personal, Coaching
- Responsible for the daily operation of adult and juvenile probation services as well as juvenile detention division.
- Oversaw the construction of a new juvenile detention center.
- Supervised the Youth Bureau in its collaborative relationships with outside vendors.
- Created a warrant service unit.
- Implemented a number of juvenile initiatives such as a compliance court program and a school probation officer probation.
- Enhanced supervision process through appropriate assessment instruments and specialized caseloads.
- Initiated an enhanced domestic violence caseload.
- Served on a number of County and court task forces.
Masters of Science