HR Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over ten years experience in retail sales, customer service and purchasing. Thirteen months experience as a Human Resources Supervisor. Seven years experience as a Case Manager for Long Term Care Services.
Skills : Ultipro, CMiC, Benefits Administration, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Employee Supervision.
- Development and coordination of hiring and training programs, communications management, best practices.
- Oversee HR and administrative support consisting of three direct reports.
- Provide leadership in the areas of field personnel, timekeeping, labor relations, policies and procedures, personnel records, unemployment, front desk customer service, building supplies, meetings, and travel.
- Development of SharePoint for employee resources, recruitment, employee records, and admin tracking.
- Administration of health, COBRA and ancillary benefits for non-bargaining employees.
- Set up backbone in Ultimate software for yearly benefits open enrollment, pulled OE reports, triaged and repaired issues in the system.
- Trained participants in the supervisory training program on Human Resources policies and practices.
BS In Psychology
Senior HR Supervisor Resume
Summary : An articulate and highly enthusiastic professional with over 15 years of combined customer service, training and HR experience; set in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Human Resources.
- Organize work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain company schedule by companies' calendars; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepare reports by collecting information.
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Provide historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Junior HR Supervisor Resume
Objective : HR Supervisor position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, On boarding.
- Served as the key contact point for all HR issues within client groups.
- Supervised the Training department as well as Security with five guards reporting to me, provided consulting services in the areas of change management, compensation, performance management, talent planning, employee relations, organizational effectiveness, and leadership development.
- Provided management of a full spectrum of HR operations, systems, and programs.
- Worked with senior management to create HR policies and procedures; recruit employees; create group benefits databases; and develop orientation, training and incentive programs.
- Manage leave-of-absence programs and personnel records; administer benefits enrollment and programs; administer HR budget, and handle HR generalist workplace issues.
- Fostered a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
- Building organizational capabilities through the development and execution of strategies in the areas of organizational development and effectiveness.
Lead HR Supervisor Resume
Summary : A qualified HR Professional with 7+ years of comprehensive experience in the HR Generalist spectrum specialising in policies and procedures, employee relations, employment law and immigration in the Oil and Gas and manufacturing industry.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Human Resources.
- Plan, facilitate and coordinate with the various department heads, internal as well as external management supervising the entire complex.
- Insure that all required annual training be completed such as EEO, Ethics and Compliance, etc.
- Audit exit interviews of hourly and salaried personnel to insure they are being conducted properly.
- Assist local management in the implementation of retention initiatives focused on enhancing orientation and job training processes.
- Coordinate and communicate with local management any recommendations for developing people management skills in line supervisors.
- Gather and analyze turnover, retention and absenteeism data.
- Audit the HR functions to insure that the complex is in compliance procedurally and consistently with our policy and practices guidelines; review, discuss and make recommendation to facility management on ways to correct any issues forthcoming in the audits.
Bachelor Of Arts
HR Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a Human Resource Consultant position with a dynamic organization/agency; where experience in providing quality HR Management Service will positively affect the recruitment selections, benefit, all areas of the HR Department.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Monitors, coordinates, and directs the effective and efficient administration of human resource areas to ensure compliance with established policies, directives, and operating procedures.
- Develops detailed procedures and guidelines to supplement established guidance.
- Directs military in/out processing activities.
- Supervises military and civilian personnel management operations, processing of records and actions, and data entry in eMILPO and other systems.
- Ensures the operation and operability of a variety of automated systems supporting the assigned military personnel functions.
- Responsible for the Soldier Readiness Program and personnel portion of Unit Status Reports (USRs), ensuring the administrative readiness for Soldier deployment at all times.
- Reviews production reports or other data to ascertain problems in accuracy, adequacy and adherence to procedures then accepts, amends, or rejects work.
- Develops and enforces performance standards for assigned personnel/employees.
Associate HR Supervisor Resume
Headline : Dedicated Human Resources professional offers substantial experience and knowledge of employee relations, benefits administration, recruiting & staffing, employee legislation, State and Federal regulations, training, organizational development, and safety.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish, Excel, Microsoft Office, Employee Supervision, Employment Law, Benefits Administration, Human Resources, Policy Development, Labor Relations.
- Partner with managers to address hiring, training, career development, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, terminations, merit increases and promotions for staff.
- Responsible for directly manage 2 employees.
- Recruiting: Responsible for New Hire Process: Recruitment (Job ads, Staffing Agencies relationship, pre-screening, interviews, and placement) background check, drug test, physicals and all clear to hire.
- Responsible of the On boarding process: company policies, new hire safety training and rules, benefits plans, prices and guidelines.
- Ensures hiring, promotion, and job change practices within EEO guidelines are in sync with company philosophy and commitment to diversity and equality.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting costs per hire, turnover, and other measures of the staffing function.
- Tracks and reports recruiting efficiency: hire ratios, response rates, internal hire rates, referral factors, etc.
- Ensures additions to staff are acquired within budget.
HR Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Objective : A Human Resources professional with excellent people management, client management and human resources skills. Work well within a multi-cultural and diverse work environment where there is a commitment to continuous learning.
Skills : Human Resources, Customer Service, Business Management.
- Responsible for overseeing all HR divisions in Shanghai, Beijing, and several other departments in China.
- Responsible for ensuring policy compliance with applicable statutes, rules, and regulations were adhered to.
- Managed two employees and ran a successful team.
- Develop the yearly and seasonal recruitment plan and implement it in line with the company's annual operating cost and development plan.
- Prepare and control the recruitment budget for all departments.
- Developed an employee information database and filing system to effectively maintain employee confidential and company documents.
- Handle and manage payroll and compensation systems.
Accounting And Finance
HR Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Summary : To attain a position in Human Resources which will allow me to apply business experience and education to assist a company in the accomplishment of its goals.
Skills : Human Resources, Reporting, Supervising, Employee Engagement, Analytics.
- Accurately maintain employee records including onboarding data, employment adjustments, and exit data for multi-location entities.
- Responsible for ensuring active license documentation and obtaining proper license documentation when needed for multi-location entities.
- Tasked with problem analysis and resolution as it pertains to the areas of job responsibility.
- Participates in provided training programs as applicable.
- Performs responsibilities that contribute towards meeting or exceeding team and center goals.
- Running and providing reports to site personnel and partnering with management and site personnel to provide optimal HR support.
- Oversight of Employee Relations & Recruiting functions for all facilities and operations in the Western US, in alignment with the company's strategy and business plan.
- Diversified business units under the Global Transportation District in Sales, Warehousing, and Distribution Services.
Master Of Business
HR Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Headline : Dedicated and results driven professional with over 10 years of progressive experience as a human resources generalist and manager. Extensive background in the areas of benefits administration, employee relations, talent development, disciplinary processes, performance management and employee investigations, as well as a strong base of knowledge in employment law and labor regulations.
Skills : English interpreter.
- Served as Interim HR Manager during leadership change and coordinated activities of the HR team to ensure Company objectives were completed timely.
- Restructured the recruiting and screening process with an emphasis on hiring the best possible candidate.
- Developed and implemented a Retention Coordinator and recognition program which reduced employee turnover by 26%.
- Developed and facilitated employee development programs for hourly and salary staff.
- Conducted union and non-union employee relation investigations and determined disciplinary action, including dismissal.
- Prepared weekly and monthly department reports, participated in wage surveys/proposals, and unemployment hearings.
- Facilitated new hire orientations, employee engagement surveys, succession planning, and administered Nocti Maintenance testing.
- Introduced the W.A.R.M concept; an attendance communication tool which was later adopted company-wide.
HR Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Strategic, proactive, and people-driven Human Resource professional with over 18 years experience including 11 years at a Fortune 500 global company. A trusted company advocate who can effectively balance the needs of both employee and organization.
Skills : Human Resourses, Management, ADP - payroll, Benefits, Open Enrollments, Training, Strategic Planning.
- Prepared department to comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Set up online pay statements and transitioned employee records to a new HRIS system.
- Processed transactions and performed discrimination testing for 401K plans and gathered information for pension earnings.
- Performed various HRIS functions (created reports, maintained a database, created organizational charts).
- Supervised and developed the Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
- Wrote HR updates for the company newsletter.
- Performed all HR functions for a mid-sized company.
HR Supervisor Resume
Summary : Innovative human resource professional with expertise in employee relations. Background includes developing and implementing training programs for employee development and safety.
Skills : Fusion/Taleo, Ultipro, Lawson, Brassrings, Office 364.
- Administers all aspects of producing corporate payroll utilizing Tru-Time & Ceridian payroll systems.
- Oversees employee relations in accordance with company policies and Federal/State Laws.
- Supervises training, wage/salary administration, safety, recruitment, and interviewing.
- Developed and implemented training program for 20 managers and supervisors in a 2 year period that improved employee relations and consistency in operations.
- Increased selectivity of recruiting process, resulting in the decrease of employee turnover at a rate of at least 50% every year since 2008.
- Coordinated safety training of 150 employees that contributed to decreasing in work related accidents by 50% each year since 2008.
- Reduced payroll errors by 80% by instituting more auditing best practices.
BS In Business Administration