Code Enforcement Officer Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in managing, training, communicating with all levels of members in the Banking industry. Managing staff to meet strict deadlines in computer based settlement of National Payment systems.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Permits Plus permit system program.
- Educate the public as to the requirements of the code and various regulations by distributing information in the form of Welcome Packets to the newcomers as well as handouts of Trash Regulations and City of New Carrollton Code of Ordinances Handbooks.
- Conduct random daily patrols of the city and identify the existence of code violations and issue violation notices and civil citations.
- Conduct on-site inspections of the residential and commercial rental property, work with property owners and agents to ensure acceptable living conditions and practices.
- Enforce city licensing requirements for all rental properties registered in the city rental program as well as investigate complaints of unlicensed rental properties.
- Investigate resident's complaints and suspected code violations throughout the City.
- Coordinate abatement of violations in non-compliance with private contractors and perform inspections of contractor service for approval of proper work completed prior to releasing payments.
- Maintain accurate, records of complaints, inspections, and violations in the department's database.
Sr. Code Enforcement Officer Resume
Summary : Professional Business & Healthcare Administrator with a comprehensive knowledge of payables, receivables, office administration. Proficient in computer productivity software, departmental budgeting procedures and general management skills. Possesses a strong understanding of the relationship between office personnel and the necessary tools for maximum productivity.
Skills : Knowledgeable with computers, Internet, and multiple software programs.
- Investigate property records and reports from other agencies to include animal control, DPW and law enforcement on alleged violations, interview citizen complainants; and provide resolutions.
- Conduct field inspections of properties for violations, issue warning, violation, and corrective action notices and stop-work orders.
- Locate and secure vacant properties from vandalism.
- Follow up-to gain compliance including letters, inspections, meetings, and negotiations to ensure compliance.
- Conduct field inspections on city streets to identify and resolve road, construction and sidewalk hazards and to enforce parking ordinances.
- Prepare evidence in support of legal actions taken by the City; testify in court hearings and proceedings as required.
- Generate and maintain case files, reports, diagrams, illustrations and photographs on all investigations, inspections, enforcement actions, and other job-related activities to substantiate violations.
Art And Graphic Design
Jr. Code Enforcement Officer Resume
Objective : Award winning professional excelling in 14 years customer service. Helping to enforce policy and procedures for large commercial bank. Winning numerous awards for adherence as well as going above and beyond job specific statistics.
Skills : Computer Proficient, Bilingual, Customer Service Skills, Data Entry, Multi-Tasker.
- Inspects for compliance with applicable state and local laws, codes, ordinances, and other regulations by issuing warnings, written notices of violation, and tickets; follows departmental procedures for notification, re-inspections and other actions required to ensure compliance.
- Notifies appropriate party when deficiencies and/or code violations are found; makes recommendations on methods of correction and compliance on private and public property; sets up re-inspections to ensure compliance.
- Testifies in court and before related boards; obtains documentation, creates files and assists in preparing testimony.
- Prepares and maintains records, reports, and correspondence concerning inspections and enforcement work.
- Prepares written reports and recommendations relative to various ordinances and their impact on the community.
- Preforms zoning permit inspections based on approved plans, to ensure compliance with zoning and code regulations.
- Performs inspections to identify quality of life issues throughout the city, and proceeds with proper enforcement measures to rectify the problem.
- Assist in resolving complex and sensitive customer service issues either personally, by telephone or in writing.
Bachelor's In Law
Lead Code Enforcement Officer Resume
Objective : Oriented, highly experienced, educated professional with strong administrative, clerical, investigative, planning and implementation skills, who is outgoing, enthusiastic, self-motivated, eager to learn and is seeking a challenging, yet successful position in a professional work environment.
Skills : Typing, Computer, Accounting,.
- Conducted field observations and inspections in a professional manner maintaining tact and good judgment while being aware of other people's actions and maintaining a positive approach.
- Determined and maintained compliance with Town ordinances, laws and land development regulations.
- Answered questions, emails, returned phone calls using excellent customer service skills and effective communication.
- Processed applications and issued Occupational Licenses and building permits.
- Examined, analyzed and interpreted records, laws, codes, ordinances and prepared and managed case files, detailed reports and violation notices.
- Performed related clerical duties such as typing, filing, answering and returning phone calls, faxing, copying and greeting customers.
- Prepared various documents, forms, spreadsheets, reports and correspondence using Excel and Windows applications.
- Provided support to Planner/Engineer, Town Manager, Mayor and Commissioners.
Asst. Code Enforcement Officer Resume
Objective : Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships and Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Skills : First Aid, Scheduling, Training, Management, Customer Relations, Sales.
- Responsible for coordinating code enforcement activities including interpreting ordinances, responding to violations, resolving disputes, filing daily and monthly reports of activities.
- Maintaining records, and when necessary taking legal action.
- Perform skilled inspections and exercise considerable judgment when enforcing compliance.
- Monitors properties for violation of property maintenance ordinances (snow/ice, dangerous structures, house numbering, nuisance properties, trash, etc.), writes notices of violations and posts appropriate notices on the property.
- Monitors properties for recycling or garbage violations, writes notices of violations and files the appropriate paperwork.
- Explains ordinances, as well as other laws, to the public and investigates complaints received on carious nuisances, stray dogs, feral cats, refuse storage, and gives directions and assistance as needed.
- Maintains accurate and complete reports and documents.
Code Enforcement Officer III Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will benefit from my professional skills in customer service, public communication, and friendly interaction with people. Additionally, obtaining employment that will assists to develop my talent as a problem solver, under pressure situations while serving the public.
Skills : Customer Service, Driving-defensive and offensive, Officer Safety, Two Way radio.
- Conduct physical security assessments of transit facilities, report inoperable equipment, physical security breaches, and all threats to assets, staff, and customers.
- Conduct security patrols of the District's property by foot and by vehicle, ride the transit system buses and trains as a means of transportation from various locations and provides a uniformed presence on board the system.
- Provide assistance and information to the public.
- Educates passengers about the District's fare media and assists passengers with ticket vending machines when needed.
- Enforce District ordinances and issue warnings and citations to violators.
- Prepare detailed and specific reports including the Daily Field Activity Report, Security Incident Reports, and Monthly Reports.
- Enters information into security information database.
- Respond to calls for service on the System from staff and the public; dispatches and coordinates District resources.
Code Enforcement Officer II Resume
Summary : Friendly and enthusiastic with 20+ years of specialization in Work Ethics. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Knowledge Management, Knowledge of Multiple State and Federal Codes.
- Prepare reports, using statistics, charts, and graphs, to illustrate planning studies in areas such as population, land use, or zoning.
- Respond to public inquiries and complaints.
- Inspect sites and review plans for minor development permit applications.
- Perform clerical duties such as composing, typing and proofreading documents, scheduling appointments and meetings, handling mail and posting public notices.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
- Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
- Review facts of incidents to determine if criminal act or statute violations were involved.
Code Enforcement Officer II Resume
Summary : Seeking a Public Relations and or an Administrative Support position with a company where can work with organizational, and communication tasks, also to manage and organize marketing goals and tasks.
Skills : Computer Skills.
- Enforce property codes, inspect properties on a complaint basis as well as self initiated basis.
- Work with property owners to bring properties into compliance.
- Respond to complaints about public nuisance, inspect property to verify if it meets definition of public notice.
- Issue corrections notices, civil or criminal citations based on conditions of property.
- Inspect homeless camps, investigate abandoned vehicle and remove from street if needed.
- Inspect abandoned properties and buildings.
- Attend public meeting, home owner associations, neighborhood associations, school, churches and businesses.
- Conduct investigations with parole and privations units, assist other police agencies.
Code Enforcement Officer I Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and diversified position that allows for and promotes professional growth within the organization.
Skills : Secretarial, Filing, Document, Customer service.
- Inspections of city violations, property, junk motor vehicles, High Grass and litter.
- Prepare and file documents for court cases Presented municipal court cases as it pertained to violations on a weekly basis.
- Issue citations for littering and illegal dumping.
- Maintain documentation as it pertains to daily work activities.
- Respond to citizen concerns and complaints as it relates to City Violations.
- Preparing continual educational classes for Code Enforcement Officers.
- Enforce and abate high-grass and weeds, junk motor vehicles, and illegal dumpy.
Bachelor Of Science
Code Enforcement Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking to work for a dynamic community where utilize building and neighborhood inspection skills and knowledge.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills.
- Responsible for property and structure inspections.
- Ensure properties are maintained to code and issue citations if necessary.
- Acting prosecutor for the City in court appearances for citations.
- Park Maintenance Supervisor Leading and managing a team responsible for park maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduling, supplies, and meeting deadlines.
- Park Maintenance Maintained all city lawns, tree pruning, fertilizing, and spreading required chemicals.
- Experience driving dump trucks and front end loaders.