Lead Account Manager Resume
Summary : A proficient and efficient professional offering versatile office skills. A Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Training & Development, Customer Relations, Sales.
- Manages a book of middle market commercial insurance accounts annual revenue of $1,200,000.
- Provides professional and courteous service to clients, carrier representatives and business partners resulting in a 97% rate of account retention.
- Provides support to Producers and Account Executives in obtaining, maintaining and expanding business accounts.
- Identifies opportunities for cross sell and up sell of agency products and services when appropriate to customer needs.
- Works independently as well as cooperatively and professionally with Producers and Account Executives to deliver all agency services to customers throughout the policy cycle.
- Reports, risk control services, preparation of coverage outlines/proposals, claims reviews, and marketing of emergent and renewal coverage requests.
- Acquires understanding of customers insurance objectives and critically analyzes and compares insurance plans to determine suitability.
Associate In Business
Sr. Lead Account Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated new graduate nurse seeking an RN position in the healthcare environment. Patient care experience in Long term care and in the hospital setting during clinical rotations. Strong abilities in therapeutic communication developed caring for Alzheimer's and dementia patients, dealing with families and working with colleagues.
Skills : Bilingual - Mandarin Chinese, Software InDesign, Mac IOS And MS Office, Front-Office Operations.
- Monitored market conditions, product innovations and competitor activity, and adjusted account sales approach to address latest market developments.
- Addressed customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices and availability.
- Stayed abreast of changes in the insurance industry and other external conditions that may impact clients.
- Made appropriate recommendations to clients in response to those changes.
- Managed and led a team of 15 Account Managers from new-hire training to internal processes and product knowledge.
- Led a team of 15 account managers, improving teams churn from 6.2% to 3.3% in 8 months.
- Developed successful strategy for saving customers in pending cancellation status.
Certification In Film
Jr. Lead Account Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Project Management and Account Management professional with experience in enterprise products and solutions. Experience with complex sales cycles, pre-implementation, add-on sales, customer service, training and end-to-end project management. Leader in the development and management of internal programs. Exceptional customer service skills, building strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders and key decision makers. Excel at coordinating resources for the flawless execution of projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Sales, Negotiation.
- Developed new-hire training program consisting of Power Point training decks, how to-docs, etc.
- Held over 125 accounts with less than 2% churn rate.
- Closed 85% of customer base on up-sells for every new product release.
- Established business partnerships with customers to improve product performance and retention.
- Provided process improvement feedback to Engineering, Program Management, and Product department heads.
- Handled escalated key account strategic issues leading to a 43% improvement on retention.
- Managed a 3 person team to achieve production goals Responsible for selection, interviewing, hiring, and training.
Asst. Lead Account Manager Resume
Summary : Have management and supervisory experience, strong public speaking skills and excellent time management, exceptional organizational, interpersonal and computer skills. A strong background in all aspects of customer service and support. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with success in effectively handling difficult client situations.
Skills : Management , Customer Service , Computer Savvy, Client Management, Electrical, Excel, Training.
- Managed the implementation of new products and enhancements with the business system, conversions, operations, and programming groups.
- Exceeded growth goals in territory every year.
- Partner with implementation to ensure a smooth transition of new/incoming business.
- Provided a proactive and consultative approach to the clients' overall service experience.
- Worked closely with Customer Support, Technology, Product, and Operations to ensure requests (cases) are resolved within appropriate timeframes.
- Increased Customer Service scores from 47% to 94% in five months.
- Responsible for training and managing 7 Account Managers including daily and weekly reporting for upper management.
Associate Lead Account Manager Resume
Objective : Account Development Account Retention Sales Management Logistics Product Development Team Development Negotiations Trend Analysis Strategic Planning Revenue Growth Marketing Management Website Management E-Commerce Branding/Brand Dev. Extensive Sales Training Sports/Sporting Goods.
Skills : Banking, Customer Service, Financial Management, Training.
- Directed B2B sales under the AT&T B2B Campaign.
- Pitched to various businesses in the Mission District of San Francisco Consistently made minimum sale.
- Accountable for exceeding overall customer and solution experience with clients.
- Proactively managed problems, issues, and statuses from client and team members.
- Managed and trained new employees as well as retrain current ones.
- Implemented a better understanding of all job requirement and proficiency with computer systems within the company.
- Insured Payroll is completed day to day.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Account Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual seeking a position as an account manager or CSR that allows experience and skills to maintain and develop customer relationships. Qualities Leadership Team Player Excellent Communication Skills Strong Work Ethic Professionalism Customer Focused Able to handle conflict Ability to Multi-task Time Management Detail Oriented Organization Skills and Trainings Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Alpha/Numeric data entry (10000 + keystrokes per hour).
Skills : CRM, Customer Service, Retention, Collections, Excel.
- Scheduled a staff of around 40 employees.
- Kept records of keys, cars, parking availability and guests' accounts, manually and electronically.
- Helped to check in and check out guests, answering guests' questions regarding, payments and resort layout.
- Recorded guests' comments or complaints, and refer them to the correct managers as necessary.
- Contacted housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests reported problems.
- Crossed-train and provide back up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Managed and ensured quality standards and client expectations were met for 125 hospitals and private practice client accounts.
Lead Account Manager II Resume
Summary : Customer Service focused, veteran Sales & Operations Manager with expertise in Corporate and Government Sales of Private Jet Services and E-Commerce Services. 12+ years of Sales experience that includes Team Leadership, Strategic Sales Planning, Logistics Contingency Planning, Regulatory Compliance, Sales Budget Management, Accounts Management, and Client Loyalty Relationship Management.
Skills : Client Relationship, Account Management, ConnectWise CRM, Team Management.
- Trained colleague's new hires as well as newly promoted and visiting offices.
- Provided feedback to staff and management on day-to-day issues related to operations, conflict resolution, and compliance.
- Assisted with the new client implementation process.
- Mentored junior team members, and assisted them with projects to ensure the company's capital investment requirements where followed.
- Created, maintained, and monitored various quality assurance spreadsheets and reports.
- Served as timekeeper; entered leave and made adjustments to leave records when necessary.
- Maintained a balanced set of measures that track improvement initiatives, strategic plans, team actions and key performance indicators.
Lead Account Manager I Resume
Headline : Successful professional sales representative in the service industry. Known for proficiency in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Experienced in creative, effective sales techniques, consumer interaction, and problem identification and resolution. Keen ability to work on a team and independently.
Skills : Organizational Management, Leadership, Recruiting, Outside sales.
- Implemented new and original policies and procedures.
- Exercised independent judgment when complex and sensitive matters arose.
- Managed retail accounts locally, nationally and international.
- Served as a liaison between sales, customer and plants to coordinate print production.
- Acted as primary point of contact for the customer to communicate needs or concerns.
- Oversaw print production in all facilities.
- Researched & responded to any customer questions or complaints in a timely manner.
Lead Account Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : As an experienced Customer Service Manager with a keen eye for sales, goal is to work with an organization that provides world class services and products to its clients. believe that the strength of any organization lies within its people, because of that certain that leadership skills and management experience will contribute to the success of the firm work with.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Positive Mental Attitude, Goal Oriented, And Great Communication.
- Provided customers with product information and assist in resolving scheduling requests or conflicts.
- Maintained customer detailed schedules for events throughout the year, making sure all revisions & updates are in the system.
- Generated billing summaries and approve invoices.
- Worked closely with freight carriers to coordinate truck shipments.
- Facilitated and managed a team of account managers in fulfilling the service needs for a client base made up of executives, government officials, and high profile individuals.
- Cemented and maintained 200+ client relationships for NetJets' private jet ownership services among Fortune 500 executives, government officials, celebrities, and other high-profile individuals globally.
- Boosted client loyalty that reduced turnover by forging complete trust and reliability.
Lead Account Manager Resume
Headline : Long time Accounting Office Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Skills : Accounting, Sales.
- Partnered with the VP of Sales for South Florida to take on new business with billionaire magnate Carlos Slim, including research and interpreting while in Mexico City.
- Expedited NetJets' expansion into Mexico and Latin America by supporting marketing and business development with market research and partner communications.
- Built cohesive teams in the U.S.
- Responsible for training and coaching headquarters staff and about 10 new team members at the new Lisbon, Portugal office.
- Collaborated with the events team while representing NetJets at dozens of off-site events.
- Stayed within tight budgets by estimating, carefully tracking, and reporting expenditures.
- Facilitated seamless on site services and last-minute logistics requests onsite, including Las Vegas McCarran Signature Flight.
Masters In Cyber Security