Senior Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Manager with over 23 years of experience. Hands-on experience of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Strong working knowledge of project financial management, including planning, estimating, budgeting, tracking of project finances, the billing process, etc. Expertise lies in a strong technical background, full life cycle project leadership and business relationship management (upsell & cross-sell technology ). Able to merge customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet deliverables.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Global Payroll, Global Compensation, Global Mobility, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management
- Established a vision for success, oriented the organization towards a product management and service management & collaborative mindset, encouraged risk-taking and enhanced problem-solving skills.
- Drove and participated in product design & product launch discussions and organizational readiness.
- Consolidated vendors, renegotiated contracts, optimized costs & performance benchmarks.
- Managed employee performance, set clear goals, objectives, delegate functional leader responsibilities and inspiring performance against those objectives.
- Championed promotions within the team, provided unwavering leadership to enhance team productivity and morale.
- Developed presentation, dashboards & KPIs to drive accountability, monitor and stabilize the platform and maintain high confidence in our SLAs.
- Evangelized and led multiple global service teams comprising Service Delivery Managers, Service Support Managers, Enterprise Architects, Program Managers & Consultants, managing the departmental budget of 10-50 million.
- Impressed business leaders by effective executive management, build relationships, influenced stakeholders & secured subscription to it services by building a roadmap and demonstrating business value aligned with corporate goals.
- Established internal communications protocols to build & enhance trust and partnership.
Masters of Science
Global Senior Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, experienced Global Senior Manager with a unique combination of management and technical expertise. Strives for quality and applies process and discipline towards optimizing performance. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, SAP, Web, VB, Quality Control, Customer Service & Retention, Problem Solving
- Responsible for the end-to-end program management from program initiation to delivery and support transition including budgets, contract negotiations, manage large teams and 360 degrees coordination.
- Building excellent relations at all levels and client engagement for daily program activities.
- Expanding the organization's footprint in multiple business units of the client organization.
- Successfully planned, coordinated the development and testing among multiple teams.
- Currently working on planning the yearlong migration of clients to the new system.
- Successfully delivered a large initiative involving building huge infrastructure with HA and DR in two data centers and migration of 150 systems landscape to new infrastructure in private cloud.
- Performed the role of a scrum of scrums and then overall engagement manager for the entire account.
- Lead/drove/participated in various business functional councils and operating committees for strategic planning and global prioritization.
Senior Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : Senior Manager Of Operations with extensive experience in marketing communications, public relations, and corporate communications. Successful track record of developing and managing programs to promote innovative products and services and enhance corporate image. Strategic thinker with proven ability to motivate and manage diverse, international teams. To work in a management position in a successful team environment in order to fulfill my goal of leading and motivating a team to exceed goals and objectives.
Skills : Strategic Planning, P&L Ownership, Operations Leadership, Risk Management, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control
- Working directly with the General Manager on accurately forecasting sales trends as well as creating schedules to mirror and take care of guests properly.
- Planning and writing sales forecasts for several months out so the restaurant is able to write accurate schedules for taking care of our guests.
- Adjusting staffing and writing schedules to adjust for fluctuations in sales forecasts so as to meet expectations and match the budget.
- Working with upper management on creating and updating the profit and loss statement for the restaurant weekly as well as conducting weekly inventory.
- Working with the general manager to complete inventory in multiple areas of the restaurant.
- Accurately creating a profit and loss statement to inform not only our corporate office but to provide our investor's insight into restaurant financial status.
- Aiding in the staffing of the restaurant and setting up the training of both employees and management to ensure everyone is being utilized to optimal levels.
- Conducting daily interviews to assess fit not only for the position in question but also for the fit within the culture of the organization, hiring new staff and conducting orientations that welcome them to the organization.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Manager Of Web Operations Resume
Summary : A seasoned Senior Manager Of Web Operations with Software Engineering background, having a successful track record of delivering Applications, Analytics, Reporting, and Services to Fortune 500 clients for 18 years, with a passion for developing organizations and solving Business problems. ITIL Foundation 2011 certified and has extensive experience in Global Delivery, People Management, and managing Client relationships. To continue to grow in my career by serving my employer and the community with my strong interpersonal, social, organizational, communication and self-motivation skills.
Skills : Account Management, Program Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Visio, Microsoft Project, ETL, SQL, Sharepoint
- Managing resources, capacity, financials, and forecasting for major programs.
- Built and managed a 150 member team globally across 5 delivery centers to support, maintain and deliver new features for critical business and IT applications.
- Delivered analytical reporting & decision support dashboards to the field operators and the business.
- Managed stabilization and performance improvement programs for the enterprise data warehouse and improved business experience.
- Implemented ITSM - service transition processes, delivery excellence, and automation to improve productivity, the pace of releases and quality of IT operations.
- Enabled the client to develop new capabilities and handle support by augmenting their capacity and by driving transformation from waterfall to agile/sprint.
- Developed proposals and presentations for an internal and external audience.
- Built and managed a 50+ member global team and delivered the products in a cost-effective manner.
- Managed the product backlog and sprint backlog with the business & technology teams.
Senior Manager/Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Senior Manager/Maintenance Supervisor with more than 10 years of experience. Ability to provide leadership, organization, planning and strategic direction to ensure goals are consistently met. Experienced in guaranteeing high standards of customer service. Specialized in administrative assistance and customer service. Experience in coordinating the execution of orders and deliveries for various clients. Appreciated as an efficient team player and organized leader with success in the coordination of goals between team members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Management, Leadership Development, Budgeting, Customer Service, Change Management, Data Entry, Project Management, Coaching, Purchasing
- Provided direction and supervision for all aspects of retail, patient food services, conference center, and clinical services on a 24-hour basis for 116 licensed bed facility.
- Developed a staffing matrix that effectively provided adequate coverage of the department.
- Analyzed costs associated with supplies and negotiated service contracts with vendors on a continuous basis.
- Utilized knowledge of healthcare food, nutrition, and catering trends, oversaw the development of department strategic priorities and operational policies/procedures, with a focus on best practices in food quality, efficiency in production, sanitation, food cost controls, and food presentation.
- Directed and planned new equipment acquisition, monitored repairs, maintenance and equipment certification as appropriate.
- Oversaw the planning and development of meals that meet nutrition standards by working with physicians and appropriate staff to ensure proper nutritional guidelines were adhered to.
- Responsible for the implementation and coordination of departmental procedures based on policies and procedures of the department.
- Reviewed and analyzed reports, records, and directives and conferred with coworkers to obtain data required for planning department activities.
- Participated as team lead for internal facility optimization project that reduces overall operating costs by $12 million over a three-year period for all non-clinical areas.
Masters of Business Administration
Manager/Senior Manager Resume
Summary : A proven Manager/Senior Manager with 6 years of experience executing targeted, engaging, and highly-successful marketing and media campaigns. My passion fuels a process that combines an analytical approach with an entrepreneurial spirit, resulting in an impactful return on investment and period-over-period growth. A team-oriented professional with strong problem-solving skills and track record of developing programs that break through marketplace clutter for Fortune 100-level corporations.
Skills : Customer Service, Public Speaking, Time Management, Training, Wellness, Leadership, Employee Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Management, Sales, Retail Sales
- Routinely visited all locations within the Portfolio to ensure proper operating procedures, corporate policies, appearance and cleanliness guidelines, and rules and regulations are being followed.
- Identified all existing and potential operational problems, made proactive recommendations and administered appropriate disciplinary action for violations.
- Ensured proper and timely revenue reporting and daily deposit procedures are followed. This includes proper ticket control, monthly parker permits, and validations stamps, and the accurate maintenance of triplicate receipts, card lists, and card key deposits and inventories.
- Reviewed Portfolio technology needs in collaboration with Facility Manager, Regional Manager and Technology Integration team for operating cost savings and/or improved revenue control.
- Established custom operating manuals for all accounts within the Portfolio and update existing operating manuals as needed.
- Ensured effective management of claims and make recommendations of corrective actions when appropriate.
- Provided a mandatory and prompt response to emergency situations during normally scheduled "off duty hours".
- Ensured compliance with all OSHA guidelines and any union rules and regulations.
Business Unit Controller/Senior Manager Resume
Headline : A mid-level Business Unit Controller / Senior Manager with diversified experience in finance, information systems, operations, and customer service. Motivated, analytical, and creative in the utilization of management concepts. Adept at managing a variety of tasks and heavy schedules. Highly trained in 5S and lean concepts. Communicates well at all levels and effective in creating a team that achieves timely results.
Skills : Multi-unit Management, Microsoft Office, Meeting Planning, Team Motivation, Sales Motivation, Communication, Objection Handling, Needs Assessment, Training Needs Analysis, Social Media, Team Building, Consultative Selling
- Led multiple market-facing accounts and is responsible for maturing facets of a growing market team.
- Led projects in health and currently serves as the accounts lead for the federal finance and infrastructure markets.
- Led capability development, business development, proposal development, project management, service delivery, and client relationship management for the segment.
- Seasoned in the full capture and business development lifecycle for government contracts.
- Responsible for winning multiple new contract vehicles and entering into new market spaces for the company.
- Highly respected by executive leadership and frequently sought out for the most challenging pursuits.
- Helped the organization operationally at the corporate level.
- Developed, staffed, trained and supervised a team of employees at all locations within the Portfolio.
- Developed and recommended strategies to maximize revenue to include parking rate reviews, local and online consumer marketing plans and additional paid service offerings.
Service Senior Manager Resume
Summary : A Sales & Service Senior Manager credited with 20 years of experience combining staff management, operations management, and guest services. Successfully proven to efficiently run operations and to supervise staff, exemplified by developing an efficient training system. A strong expertise in supervising staff and earning high satisfaction ratings as a result of troubleshooting, and cultivating positive rapport. Outstanding track record of operations management resulted in multiple promotions. Experienced working in fast-paced environments.
Skills : Contract Negotiations, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Fire Safety, Inventory Control, Management, Internet Research, Windows, Event Planning, Coaching, Mentoring
- Providing technical and scientific support to regulatory affairs responding to CMC deficiencies and established specification.
- Reviewed and approved protocols/reports, including analytical method validation, cleaning verification/validation, process evaluation, method transfer, method equivalency, etc.
- Supervised the testing of all FP, stability, validation, rm, and method transfers.
- Indirectly supervised more than 55 chemists and directly supervise five supervisors.
- Responsible for releasing actives and excipients for the ar&d bio batch.
- Worked closely with direct reports so that all the FP, rm, validation and stability samples are released in a timely manner to meet production demands, commercialization, and product launch activity.
- All stability samples are tested and released before the due date so no backlogs are created.
- As a manager, review and approve the deviation and investigation reports, test methods, specifications, sop's, change controls, method transfer, and method validation protocols and reports.
- Supervise the metrology group so that all labs related equipments are maintained and calibrated as per sop.
- Technical group leader as a group leader, trained and supervised more than 25 chemists, senior chemists, and auditors.
- Responsible for getting all of the fp, validation samples and rm for production and ar&d tested and releasing them in a timely manner.
Senior Manager/Business Development Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Senior Manager/Business Development with an extensive background in Marketing and Media. Ability to develop and execute fully integrated Advertising, Marketing and Promotional campaigns delivering maximum results. A proven leader with a successful management style and record of accomplishment in working collaboratively with diverse teams in achieving the goals of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Marketing, Customer Service, Management, Leadership Development
- Designed, implemented and communicated multimillion-dollar regional marketing plans with a focus on innovative, data-driven retail programs.
- Developed consumer-facing promotions and activations with professional and college sports teams and venues.
- Pioneered cutting-edge digital media strategy amplifying the value of these sponsorships to brands while providing tangible value to our retail customers.
- Directed social media process across teams including marketing, sales, wholesalers, legal and outside agencies.
- Collaborated with multiple departments to ensure consistent, legal and responsible approach.
- Presented marketing plans to sales groups, wholesalers, brand teams and ab sr.
- Management team members created outdoor, digital, television, radio, and other advertising assets.
- Developed a streamlined process to coordinate all agency activities including plan development, contracting and bill payment between vendors and agencies.
- Trained 4 new local connections managers on policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Oversaw onboarding/training of new agency personnel tasked with local media planning and buying.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Manager - Central Contact Center Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Senior Manager with extensive experience in customer service and retention, multi-state distribution, transportation, productivity management, budget management, staff management, and contract negotiations. Adept at quickly and successfully responding to ever-changing environments and situations, to consistently achieve goals within critical project deadlines. Able to work with, motivate and mentor diverse professional teams, while leading by example as an individual contributor.
Skills : Customer Service, Public Speaking, Time Management, Training, Wellness, Leadership, Employee Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Management, Sales, Sales Process, Retail Sales, Long-term Customer Relationships, Phone Etiquette
- Managed professional teams and departments through delegation of tasks and responsibilities.
- Conducted performance evaluations, compensations, hiring, disciplinary actions, and terminations of team members as well as maintain appropriate staffing requirements.
- Monitored the team’s quality and efficiency of end results and manage all training and development needs of assigned personnel.
- Created and developed a budget, policy formation, and short-term resource planning.
- Managed occasionally complex and varied issues with significant departmental impact.
- Applied in-depth knowledge of how areas integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the goals of the entire function.
- Provided evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations.
- Ensured essential procedures are followed and contribute to the defining standards.
Masters of Science