Audit Supervisor Resume
Summary : A solutions-focused and detail-driven Audit Supervisor with 8+ years of experience, offering progressive, widespread, on-the-job construction coordination and project/process management experience for a global, billion-dollar firm.
Skills : Proficiency In Excel, Understanding Of GAAP Especially Not-for-profit, Understanding Of Internal Controls And Developing Adequate Controls, Staff Management And Training, Skilled Presenter.
- Conducting company-wide audits throughout all of North America for a variety of projects including upcoming led retrofits.
- Database collection for lighting studies and quality control for impending and completed construction projects for the leading, worldwide supplier of production, transportation, lighting and building technologies.
- Traveling extensively throughout geographically dispersed locations across the continental us including Burlington, MA, West Chester, PA, Manteca, CA South Ogden and Syracuse, UT and Rancho Cordova.
- Supervising operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control in an effort to maximize.
- Price realization; oversee projects including project organization, definition, planning, implementation, and control.
- Assisting the operational supervisor with installations, job cost re-estimates and work plan implementation.
- Complete maintenance contracts and service agreements enforcing adherence to and compliance with established terms.
- Proactively seek customer feedback and take the required action to ensure unparalleled customer service and satisfaction.
- Directing the day-to-day function of staffs of up to four hourly and salaried employees in a manufacturing/production- driven environment; maintain performance management responsibilities for employees under the purview.
- Oversee numerous retrofits across the country including a nine-month safety audit for the city of Phoenix.
- Spearheaded data collection efforts in multiple cities including but not limited to Plano, TX, Lexington, MA.
Internal Audit Supervisor Resume
Summary : A polite, well-spoken professional Audit Supervisor with 7+ years of experience in a fast paced environment attentively looking after the needs of clients while remaining approachable, cheerful and possessing good observational skills with someone who contributes enthusiastic, dedicated, responsible, with incredible work ethic; combined with a desire to utilize customer to provide prompt and courteous superior service.
Skills : Auditing, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Peachtree, US GAAP, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Internal Controls, Accounting, And Banking.
- Compiling reports relevant to guest accounts, receipts and vouchers both manually and electronically.
- Completing credit card transmittal, direct bills, finished all accounting before the start of the next business day.
- Preparing cash for bank delivery, ensured that all floats are accurate as shift came to an end.
- Demonstrate the use of sales techniques to effectively sell the property, maximizing occupancy and average rate.
- Prepared all daily, monthly and yearly reports required by the property.
- Kept immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all services and facilities, as well as the local area, and effectively assists guests.
- Deal with advanced reservations took bookings and fulfilled particular requirements.
- Reviewing all outstanding accounts and charges with clients during checkout.
- Maintaining inventories pertinent to vacancies, reservations, and rooms.
- Providing information regarding hotel policies and activities in response to inquiries both on the phone and in person.
Revenue Audit Supervisor Resume
Headline : Recent Audit Supervisor with 6 years of public accounting experience for a mid-size firm. Extensive knowledge in the following industries; construction, manufacturing, professional services, energy, trucking and transportation, automobile dealerships, and 401(k) Plans.
Skills : US GAAP, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, General Ledger, Complex Accounting, And Data Analysis.
- Performed audits, reviews, compilations, consulting, and attestation services for privately owned companies up to $1 billion in annual revenues.
- Extensive industry knowledge in manufacturing and distribution, construction, professional services, energy, automobile dealerships, and 401(k) employee benefit plans.
- Prepared accurate and reliable financial statements, notes to the financial statements, and supplementary schedules in conformity with US Gaap.
- Experienced in the complex accounting treatment of mergers and acquisitions, goodwill, asset purchase agreements, derivative hedges, power purchase agreements, foreign currency translation/transactions, foreign subsidiaries, and consolidations.
- Managed the entire audit engagement consisting of up to three staff and provided daily updates to the partner.
- Facilitated the audit engagement including budgeting, planning, fieldwork, and financial reporting.
- Supervised the audit team to ensure audit objectives are being performed efficiently and effectively.
- Assisted partners with business development, client engagements, and budget analysis.
- Reviewed work papers prepared by the audit staff for completeness and accuracy.
- Communicated audit procedures and findings directly to the governance body and recommended corrective actions and suggested improvements to ensure the company has relevant and reliable financial information.
- Researched complex and unusual accounting treatments to ensure they are properly recorded according to US Gaap.
Senior Audit Supervisor Resume
Summary : Self-driven and results-oriented Certified Audit Supervisor with 12 years experiences in public accounting. A quick learner and able to work with minimum supervision Detail-oriented and with strong research and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Cognos, Data Analysis, ERP Systems: Oracle, JDE, SAP, Bilingual: English And Mandarin Chinese, And MS Office Suite.
- Planning and managing complex audits and advisory projects on governments, NPO, employee benefit plans, public and private companies.
- Prepared financial statements, footnote disclosures, and other deliverables.
- Assessing risks and internal controls on revenue recognition, management override, and various financial statement areas.
- Performing data analysis on a large volume of transactions and analytical reviews on various financial statements areas.
- Identifying and presenting audit findings of up to $25 million, made recommendations on corrective action and process improvement.
- Liaison with client management on all aspects of engagements led meetings and made presentations.
- Reviewing work papers to ensure completeness, validity, accuracy, and standardization of audit/consulting procedures.
Night Audit Supervisor Resume
Summary : An Audit Supervisor with 14 years of experience, who maintains the highest reputation for integrity while providing great communication and instruction to develop team members. A supervisor who strives to protect company assets to ensure profitability, accurate orders, and sales growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Spreadsheets, Outlook, Machine Accounting, New Wave, CTA, Title 31, W2Gs, And Inventory Management.
- Performs audits of bingo, EGDS, card room, casino cage, food and beverage and other documentation as directed to ensure that all gaming revenue is properly accounted for and reported.
- Responsible for overall supervision of revenue audit function. Responsibilities include assisting in the interviewing, hiring and training of revenue audit employees; planning, assigning and directing work; assisting in the appraisal of performances; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Oversaw and perform revenue audit functions of the cage and vault paperwork, including the review and reconciliation of cage transaction with source documentation.
- Oversaw and perform revenue audit functions for the gift shop, food, and beverage, bingo and pull tabs including being present for monthly physical inventories.
- Directed, scheduled and assigned revenue auditors as to the preference and priority of work to be completed.
- Updated all requirements regarding title 31 from manual to electronic system which included gathering all proper documentation from a cage, bingo, pull tabs, and table games to comply with federal currency transaction reporting(CTR) and then filed those reports.
- Decision making-identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Managing conflict-dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tensions or conflict between two or more people.
- Initiating action-taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Senior Audit Supervisor Resume
Summary : Analytical finance professional working as Audit Supervisor with 8+ years of experience, who brings strong business acumen and ability to tell the story behind the numbers. Recognized as one who brings business background and practical experience to the auditing process.
Skills : Auditing, Checkpoint, Excel, Fixed Assets, Pivot Tables, Microsoft Office, Caseware, Store Cash Register And System, Hospital AR And Patient Record Systems, Financial Analysis, And Credit Analysis.
- Financial services provider of payment processing and banking solutions, related software, services, and outsourcing.
- Conducting internal financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Leading the execution of operational and compliance audits in accordance with department policy and industry standards.
- Identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of controls of overall business processes.
- Identifying and assess key risks and controls with limited guidance and identify gaps.
- Identifying and document audit observations, related root cause, and associated risks.
- Communicate status of projects to both business management and audit management timely and effectively.
- Identifying and communicate discrepancies/issues, offering recommended corrective actions/mitigation of risk.
- Providing constructive, verbal and written feedback to staff auditors in a timely manner.
- Performing quality assurance reviews by testing conformance to department procedures and IIA standards and identify improvement opportunities based on testing results.
Audit Supervisor Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as an Audit Supervisor is seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding career opportunity that will enhance both personal and professional growth.
Skills : Accounting, Advanced Excel, Financial Statements, QUICKBOOKS, AS400, Sap, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Reporting, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, And Auditing.
- Reviewed and analyzed monthly row office financial statements reports.
- Conducted an audit, and annually reported the district attorneys asset forfeiture report and to the attorney general.
- Conducted audit discovery through interviewing and documenting accounting procedures.
- Developed individual audit plans relative to each row office which included determining representative sampling and tests to outline and support an effective audit methodology and scope.
- Documented accounting procedures and ascertained proper segregation of duties as well as the timeliness of the accounting transactions.
- Verified proper accounting procedures for all cash flows, including a timely recording of deposits and proper authorizations for disbursements.
- Drafted all parts of the audit report, including the overview, findings, and recommendations used and presented during the formal exit conference.
- Assisted personnel in row offices and other departments to improve internal controls and other accounting procedures in order to comply with GAAP and other relevant rules and statues.
- Assisted the row offices with identifying and reporting escheat submissions, including successfully applying for extensions and reporting aged properties to the pa treasury department of unclaimed property.
- Assisted in developing spreadsheet templates for smaller row offices to more efficiently manage their accounting record keeping.
Audit Supervisor Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as an Audit Supervisor. My objective is to grow and refine my business management skills to further advance my professional life into the fields of my interest. Seeking the prosperity and growth of the company by overperforming in my duties and delivering quality work.
Skills : Auditing, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Excel, GAAP, Internal Controls, Word, Income Tax, Detail-oriented, Analytical, And Technical.
- Responsible for the quality assurance and evaluation of American airlines aircraft cabin cleaning operation.
- Auditing American airlines aircraft as mandated by an operation using the client-approved scoring system.
- Managing and directing unionized employees to ensure cleaning procedures are met.
- Coaching and training employees to improve crew productivity and workflow.
- Performing disciplinary action for insubordinate and underperforming employees in compliance with SEIU.
- Leading the completion of shift operation based on strict departure deadlines.
- Improving operation by advising and implementing new ideas to middle management.
- Performing administrative duties regarding crucial shift operation documents and sensitive aircraft information.
- Attending meetings to measure audit results from American airlines and track operation progress.
Internal Audit Supervisor II Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as an Audit Supervisor. Seeking a senior position in the accounting field where excellent analytical and technical skills can be utilized to improve the company's profitability and success.
Skills : US GAAP, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Internal Controls, Accounting, Banking, AX Planning And Preparation, Financial And Program Auditing, Estate And Financial Planning, Financial Statements, And Client Relations.
- Responsible for auditing and tax services of over 200 common interest realty.
- Drafting financial statements, footnote disclosures, and management letter comments.
- Performing the task of scrutinizing audit results and highlighting points that need attention.
- Handling responsibilities of analyzing internal controls of management companies that manage common interest realty associations.
- Building key relationships with the board of directors and management companies through strong verbal and written communication.
- Training and supervising several entry-level staff accountants on auditing procedures in regards to common interest realty associations.
- Exceeding my annual billing goals for the last five years with over $900,000 in billing.
Audit Supervisor I Resume
Summary : 13 years of experience as an Audit Supervisor is looking forward to acquiring an accounting position that will allow me to expand my knowledge in the profession and bring value to the company.
Skills : Tax Planning And Preparation, Financial And Program Auditing, Estate And Financial Planning, Financial Statements, Client Relations, Risk Assessment, Mentoring, SWOT Analysis, And CMS.
- Supervised financial statement audits and reviews for clients in the fields of manufacturing, distribution, medical practice and not-for-profit.
- Responsible for reviewing all work papers, audit/review programs, financial statements, and disclosures.
- Analytically reviewed financial results and tested compliance with loan covenants.
- Provided on the job training for staff at all levels, and followed up with formal evaluations.
- Managed audits of employee benefits plans, including the review of audit work papers, financial statements, and DOL/EBSA filings.
- Prepared SAS 115 letters and analysis of significant deficiencies and material weaknesses, and developed client recommendations for improving internal controls and record keeping.
- Supervised preparation of tax closing work papers for real estate and other entities, and reviewed related multi-state partnership, corporate and individual tax returns.
- Reported directly to partners and assisted with client billing and fee discussions.