Web Application Developer Resume
Objective : Find a position that will challenge me to design and implement solutions, while learning to use and incorporate new technologies and techniques as part of a team of like-minded individuals.
- Worked as part of a web development team and participated in the design process from start to finish.
- Cut up templates passed along from the design team into standards compliant HTML/CSS and worked to incorporate them into a custom CMS designed and maintained by the company.
- Worked with .NET web services and additional aspects of .NET to add features to this custom CMS.
- Setup and maintained the databases in SQL and websites in IIS in the development environment, and transitioned these sites into the live environment upon completion and approval process.
- Handled maintenance of client's legacy sites with components designed in PHP and Perl.
- Created design documentation and functional specifications.
- Assisted project management team in consultations to ensure a smooth software development process.
BS In Computer
Junior Web Application Developer Resume
Objective : Motivated and energetic; able to work efficiently in high stress, high tempo situations maintaining a professional attitude and demeanor. Eager to help solve real-world problems with well organized and maintainable solutions.
- Developed responsive web based application replacements for desktop counterparts.
- Set up and maintained web servers and proficient with linux.
- Created Web Application security standards based on OWASP top 10.
- Advised on web technologies for future products.
- Skills Used Adaptability and quick learning were required skills.
Senior Web Application Developer Resume
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using HTML, XML, CSS and Custom Tags.
- Design and development of pages using HTML, CSS including JSP, Servlets and XML.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Developed user interface using Bootstrap framework to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Designed a MySQL database to connect the front end and the back end of the web application.
Computer Science And Engineering
Java Web Application Developer Resume
Objective : Talented and accomplished Web Application Developer with extensive experience in creating dynamically generated web content using Microsoft's ASP.NET Platform and SQL Server. Expertise in developing web applications, optimizing web sites using web analytics, and administering web sites via IIS. Excellent solution design, development, documentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained software systems for a financial services company.
- Successfully designed, developed, supported and improved various applications based on business requirements using ASP.NET.
- Researched and resolved complex issues and implemented long-term solutions for frequently occurring issues.
- Created and maintained applications that integrate with the Symitar and DNA core systems.
- Communicated with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements in Web applications.
- Interacted with clients to understand the requirements and worked on functional and technical design documents.
- Coded, tested, documented, and implemented automated solutions meeting business requirements and completed on schedule.
- Followed up with issues in a productive manner with Quality Assurance and Project Management and/or Sr.
BS In Business
Mobile And Web Application Developer Resume
Objective : Around 6 years experience in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, and AngularJs, to develop applications confirming to latest trends and standards. Experience in managing and designing UI interfaces that included translating product requirement documents (PRD) into wire frames. Solid experience in UX design with a strong background working in Wireframe, Prototypes, Mock-ups, Storyboard, Use Case and User Flows.
Skills : Web Development, Web Applications, User Interface Design,.
- Design and deploy MySQL and MS SQL Databases.
- Design and develop inventory management systems for the automotive industry using LAMP architecture, XML and REST.
- Build websites, cms (wordpress and joomla), e-commerce using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
- Create and develop interactive design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing code.
- Create and maintain database driven scripts.
- Responsible for all business operations including graphic design, web design, development, technology, client relations, vendor relations.
BA In Psychology
Web Application Developer/Front-End Developer Resume
Headline : Two years hands-on experience on optical design and product design for flat panel display Familiarity display component developments, including optical film, LEDs, polarizer and color filter. Hands-on experience with display module development and failure analysis.
- Converted and developed applications based on existing Environmental Protection Agency applications.
- Used Coldfusion, Dreamweaver, CSS, xHTML, and DHTML to design and layout web pages.
- Verified and designed 508 compliant web pages.
- Designed, developed, tested, and deployed Coldfusion components to handle administrative tasks.
- Developed and implemented Access, Oracle 9i and 10g databases.
- Created and implemented a home page for EPA's AirNow webpage.
- Supported development and administration for this web site.
- Created and maintained a "bulletin board" application to share articles, thesis, and abstracts.
B.S. In Mathematical Science
Lead Web Application Developer Resume
Skills : Asp.Net, C, Vb.Net, SQL, Entity Framework, Wcf, TFS, Radcontrols, Telerik Controls, Ajax, MySQL.
- Projects: Employee Overtime Application, Purchase order Application, Employee Representative Council (ERC) Application, 911 Callout List, Inmate Program Tracking, Alarm Detail Website.
- Roles and Responsibilities: Developed Windows services, Web applications, Windows application, Web service and Reports.
- Designed and Created database for same in SQL Server 2000/05.
- Wrote stored procedures to execute required queries.
- Also performed maintenance of projects including bug fixing, performance analysis and stress testing.
- Generated business objects and Performed NUnit testing using CruiseControl.
- Used Custom Validations, Validation Controls and performed validation both on Client Side (Java Script) and Server side.
- Managed applications using Team Foundation Server 2008.
Masters In Computer Science
Web Application Developer Intern Resume
Objective : Will only consider lead engineering / management positions with Apple, Google, Tesla, and Disney - or companies run by celebrities.
- Consistently prioritized and delegated workflow in a fast-paced environment using Hangouts, Outlook, and Campfire.
- Volunteered for extra work, created sign-up sheets for events, worked late hours for last-minute requests by a director, and worked additional hours over weekends.
- Developed PHP modules and JS modules for our Drupal 7 framework, which runs the website (www.teslamotors.com).
- Implemented spam filters, CAPTCHA, form validation, MySQL database queries, and Salesforce / SOAP web service.
- Installed and configured Apache local and virtual hosts under a MAMP environment.
- Managed source code in 100+ branches with Mercurial and SourceTree.
- Used Confluence for documentation, JIRA for ticket tracking, and Sublime Text 2 for text editing.
B.S. In Biochemistry
Web application Developer/Consultant Resume
- Performed requirement analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance and deployment of the web portal.
- Used AGILE/SCRUM methodology to implement the application.
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in implementing the logic using C and oops concept.
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server.
- Involved in the design and development of application on ASP.Net MVC4, MVVM Frameworks.
- Incorporated ASP.NET AJAX Control likes Ajax Toolkit, Script Manager, Update Panel and AJAX Timer.
ASP.NET Web Application Developer Resume
Summary : A position in a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward growth and advancement.
Skills : C/C++, Python, Computer literacy, Strong numeracy skills, Strong creative ability.
- Involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including integration, design, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring the software product's ease-of-use, accuracy, and user satisfaction by assessing needs, research, and developing specifications/guidelines.
- Developed next-generation software using C, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server 2000, and UML design.
- Developed web services to communicate critical operating information between the client machine and the web server.
- Developed ActiveX plug-in to gather user information via third-party component and relay data back to the centralized file server.
- Spearheaded development of graphic user interfaces for a wide range of user levels requiring dynamic, database-driven content.
- Integrated third-party components for use in system-wide email feature and information collecting and delivery interface.
B.S.B.A. Information Systems
Web Application Developer/.Net Developer Resume
Objective : Talented IT professional specializing in leading high-performing and multi-disciplinary teams from product development through successful product launches. Accustomed to managing multiple projects and priorities in fast-paced environments.
Skills : MySQL/MariaDB, PHP, Apache, Perl, Python, HTML5, CSS, Node.js, JQuery, ExtJS, Data Analytics, SAP, Joomla, Magento, WordPress, Debugging, OS X, Linux, Graphical Information Systems.
- Evaluated multiple software solutions during early software architecture plotting and system migration planning stage.
- Stress-tested server code to validate code changes.
- Assessed costs and risks associated with developing new features and products.
- Maintained existing applications and designed and delivered new applications.
- Collaborated with product management to design, build and test systems.
- Oversaw major new enhancements to existing software systems.
- Created, delivered and maintained scalable system architecture to support a high-availability internet site with various internal applications.
- Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
Web Application Developer Resume
Objective : Hard-working, entry-level Software Engineer looking to apply my education and experience to a job in Software Development.
Skills : Web Development, Web Applications, User Interface Design,.
- Maintained and updated external hosted websites.
- Interacted with internal stake holders in developing first in-house website.
- Responsible for implementing website development and process.
- Responsible for collection of product information, product images, and updates.
- Implemented architecture, website design and best practices.
- Developed access database applications to increase reporting efficiencies.
- Proficient in Visual Basic and Oracles PL/SQL programming languages.
- Managed and implemented large scale projects.
Computer Information Systems