Associate Manager Resume
Summary : Over 11+ years of experience in IT as an Associate Manager, having expertise in SAP BASIS Consulting and Oracle database administration. Experience in leading and managing teams, handled multiple roles & responsibilities in On-Site & Off-Shore locations.
Skills : SAP Basis, SAP (4.7 To Netweaver 7.0), XI/PI (7.0, 7.31 And 7.4), PI (DAE), BW/BI, SCM, SRM, TREX, Web Dispatcher, Enterprise Portal Database: Oracle 9i, Oracle 11G, SAPDB/MaxDB, DB2 On ZOS, DB2 UDB Operating System: HP-Unix 11.23, AIX UNIX 5.3, Windows NT/2000 Server, and SUSE Linux.
- Environment: sap r/3 version: sap ECC 6 databases: db2 on z/os o/s: UNIX and windows role: associate manager (client facing) dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress.
- Production support to client servers like ECC, BIW, pi, pi (DAE), SCM, solution manager, SRM, GRC and portal system for ABAP and Java stack.
- Completed the all sap system migrations like ECC, BW, pi, pi (DAE), solution manager, SRM, GRC, and portal.
- Working on different projects like Hana could integration, concur for pi 7. 4.
- Environment: sap r/3 version: sap ECC 6 databases: Oracle 11g o/s: Linux and windows role: associate manager (basis lead) Astellas is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.
- Production support to client servers like r/3, BIW, pi, SRM system for ABAP and Java stack.
- Environment: sap r/3 version: sap ecc 6 database: oracle 11g o/s: hp unix 11. 23.
- Role: team lead Harman is the parent company behind an array of legendary brands that includes AKG, Harman Kardon, JBL, Mark Levinson.
- Installing new work stations that improved performance tracking and increased productivity.
- Enhancing inventory operations and purchasing processes which reduced inventory and costs by 40%.
Associate Manager I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as an Associate Manager. Seeking a full-time position that will allow me to utilize my skills and abilities while allowing room for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Office, Customer Service, Bilingual, Detail Oriented, Team Player, Time Management, Active Listening, Verbal/Written Communication.
- Understand, managing and executing the gem program in accordance with company standards.
- Establishing clear goals and objectives to focus the team on achieving superior results.
- Providing coaching, training, and feedback to improve associates' performance on a daily basis.
- Managing the sales floor and drive retail and salon sales by addressing guest concerns, coaching associates, and maintaining loss prevention guidelines.
- Track, analyze, and leverage NPS results and guest comments to reinforce desired behaviors act upon opportunities for improvement.
- Address all guest concerns and questions promptly and with professionalism.
- Schedule staff effectively in consideration of store traffic and key store initiatives, using current scheduling tools.
- Supervising the management of the POS system and approve all cash wrap management, cash auditing, and tip reporting.
- Ensuring all company policies, standards, and procedures are consistently followed.
- Promoting company sales and loyalty programs to meet or exceed goals in support of company initiatives and brand standards.
Associate Manager/Category Management Resume
Summary : Associate Manager with 17 years of progressive leadership experience managing customer relations (consumer safety, recalls, agent coaching, staffing and monitoring fraudulent activity). Demonstrated strong problem resolution skills combined with an innate ability to foster credibility with customers.
Skills : HR Functions (Staffing, Evaluation) Fraud Investigation, Mentoring, Process Improvement, Report Writing, Case Audits, Team Building, Procedure Design, Communications, Customer Relations, Problem Resolution, and Documentation.
- An integral member of a 5-person team that maintained adherence to and helped to create policies and procedures for 150+ employees.
- Led a team of agents who handled sensitive consumer safety issues, which included monitoring daily reports, coaching, mentoring, skill development and day-to-day human resources functions.
- Daily activities included report auditing; monitoring outgoing consumer phone calls, live chat, and email conversations, providing feedback to agents, managing escalated consumer calls, approving reimbursement transactions, and coordinating consumer correspondence.
- During the holiday season, managed an additional 60-80 employees and the correspondence team, which handled all incoming and outgoing email and white male, including the executive correspondence.
- Assisted in establishing a method of reporting consumer safety incidents minimizing the risks for product recalls, drastically reducing bottom line costs.
- Decreased agent contacts to the support team by 10% over a 2-year period utilizing statistical feedback, coaching and skill development.
- Analyzed consumer contacts to identify fraudulent activity, creating a system of tracking and servicing, resulting in a cost savings of $20,000 in warranty costs each year.
- Established a process of auditing consumer email responses, improved consumer satisfaction by 13% in the first two months of implementation.
- Developed and created a global " go to" program providing a one-stop depository for correspondence handling and issue resolution for Mattel employees.
- Received management recognition and a monetary award for excellence in people- management and ability to diffuse difficult consumer contacts.
Retail Associate Manager IV Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional, working as an Associate Manager with 19+ years of experience in Retail Management, Customer Service, Merchandise and services coordination, schedule management, load processing, Supervision lead cashier and store associates, Policy and Procedure execution enforcement, POS system, Cash Wrap, Cash Audit and tip reporting management, Marketing and visual standards, Lost Prevention Process, RTVS, Training initiatives, Guest Experience, Coaching and People Development, Payroll Hours, Performance Management and Supervision understanding of the business and their products in:, Sales, Staffing & Management. A highly skilled individual with internal Financial, Operational and Sales expertise.
Skills : Inventory Management, Retail Management, 7000 Ten Key Stroke, Types 55 Wpm, Internet Savvy, Knowledgeable In Microsoft Suites, and Quickbooks.
- Overseeing all financial, operational and inventory control for the company.
- Drawing sells financial management and ensures that store profits and productivity goals were achieved monthly.
- Ensuring that customer service standards were consistently met through active floor service management processes handle; monitor all merchandise on inventory management systems to remain competitive.
- Promoting products and product building, marketing initiatives to have a good status in the market place and get ahead in the competition.
- Excellent communicator capable of developing and nurturing professional business relationships, and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Managing a broad range of employee relations issues to include investigations, disciplinary documentation, and termination.
- Creatively source and recruit qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels such as direct sourcing, internet, employee referrals, community involvement, and job fairs.
- Play a strong, professional sales role by marketing the candidate's skills, knowledge, and abilities to current and prospective clients based on compatibility.
- Effectively manage the profitability of the business including volume, pricing, and management of daily sales by increasing market share and account penetration.
- Expanding client portfolio by consistently engaging in outside sales activities such as cold calling and visiting local businesses.
Associate Manager II Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as an Associate Manager. Flexible, results-oriented Manager offering focused leadership and restaurant operations knowledge to drive profitability. Exceptional communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Technical Support, Personnel Management, Warehouse Management, Construction, Food Service, and Overhead Crane Operator.
- Clearly and promptly communicating pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last-minute menu changes.
- Recognizing and formally acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost company morale and productivity.
- Promoting a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional food and service.
- Leading and directing team members on effective methods, operations and procedures.
- Overseeing front of house personnel to maintain adequate staffing and minimize overtime.
- Maintaining a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Developing, implementing and managing business plans to promote profitable food and beverage sales.
- Quickly identifying problem situations and skillfully resolved incidents to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Creating fun team building activities to engage staff in up-selling to meet revenue targets.
- Meeting, greeting and encouraging feedback from customers and used feedback to implement positive changes within the restaurant.
Associate Manager III Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as an Associate Manager. Quality Assurance professional offers experience in auditing, compliance, and corporate level quality assurance and regulatory management. Employers include a large global food manufacturer; seeking a Management level role using the current experience as a baseline for excellence and success.
Skills : MS Word, Excel And PowerPoint, Fluent In Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Marketing, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Documentation, Excel, Employee Relations, and Forecasting.
- Developing and communicating the company's quality assurance guidelines; assist in the company's implementation of regulatory requirements such as FDA and GMP.
- Responsible for FSMA implementation across the entire North American operations.
- Chair corporate quality meetings between plant managers, division presidents, and corporate management team.
- Create and present corporate QA department fiscal year activities and future plans to company president.
- Conduct quality risk assessments of all company products and audit of company-owned facilities and co-manufacturers across North America.
- Manage company's supplier assessment program including auditing current and potential raw material suppliers, contract manufacturers and warehouses.
- Assist vendors in improving quality programs to meet internal and regulatory standards.
- Conduct high priority international raw material and co-packer audits and build a relationship with vendors to ensure consistent supply and high-quality material.
- Manage and lead all activities related to iso certification requirements (ex: document control, CAPA) handle FDA bi-annual registration under FSMA for the company's global facilities.
- Collaborate with multiple business units in North America as well as providing targeted support to global affiliates.
Associate Manager Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as an Associate Manager. During that time, I excelled in every facet of the foodservice industry. I have acquired the necessary skills for building a team designed for success. In a previous position, I designed and implemented a training program to ensure everlasting growth. Also, my team and I were able to accomplish many goals including Increased sales by almost 50% (2.3 million annually) Decreased food cost on average of 4% Decreased labor costs on average of 4%.
Skills : Inventory Management, Efficient In Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, And Excel, Microsoft Azure, AngularJS & AngularJS MVC, and Design Pattern.
- Helped the team reach our labor goals, which have not been met in more than two years.
- Led service efforts and collaborated directly with executive management.
- Achieved perfect service scores and recognition from executive management after installing software to meet benchmarking metrics.
- Managed all tactical fund budgets, aligning national accounts priorities with company financial objectives and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Restructured monthly sales reporting process to better reflect retailer and consumer trends across various markets by incorporating ad, promotion, economic trends, and market insights.
- Implemented EDOS with the internal sales organization and distributors nationwide, providing them with extensive go-to-market resources and presentation templates.
- Tool integrated with JDA space planning software to aid in days of supply analysis by incorporating and weighting measures of profitability and sales velocity.
Client Associate Manager Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience in Software Development applications as an Associate Manager, related to Object-Oriented Programming, Client/Server Architecture and Web-based Technologies.
Skills : .NET, Microsoft Azure, AngularJS & AngularJS MVC, Design Pattern, Duck Creek, Inventory Control Management, and Office Management.
- Working extensively on multiple streams of the product like policy example server, integration with a consolidated party, party features enhancements, etc.
- Due to the same, today, duck creek policy can be used to configure the various party systems.
- Tech arch: to make duck creek as a suite product, it is equally important to duck creek policy to communicate to AFS claims system and AFS party system.
- Leading architect to design the adapter layer using which duck creek policy can communicate to AFS party file and claims.
- Planning and estimating for final project implementation along with implementation road map.
- Conceiving and developing the EDOS retail space management strategy and tool.
- Supervised employees and was often solely responsible for managing all daily operations.
Retail Associate Manager Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as an Associate Manager. Seeking to secure a position in a stimulating and challenging environment, where I can use my talents and skills to grow and expand your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Technical Support, Personnel Management, Warehouse Management, Construction, Food Service, Overhead Crane Operator, and Customer Service.
- Maintaining store staff by recruiting, hiring, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees: planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Effectively enhancing sales using merchandising skills to drive sales through the store and product appearance, by attracting, engaging and motivating the customer towards making a purchase.
- Engaging and enhancing the customer experience by enforcing and modeling behavior for optimum customer service and by leading my team of associates in providing strong customer service.
- Clienteling: continuous communication with patron customers, providing excellent customer experience and service.
- Inventory management, inventory control: enforces loss prevention policies and awareness on the floor in order to control external and internal shrinkage.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store, opening and closing paperwork, money deposits, supply order, payroll, maintained the merchandise and the store.
- Performance leadership program award- 2013 & 2014 and service leader award, January 2013.
- Assisting in recruiting, selecting, and managing a team of sales-oriented associates who perform at levels consistent with our corporate objectives.
- Reviewing operational reports and records to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability, and manage payroll budgets.
Associate Manager Resume
Summary : Currently working as an Associate Manager. An enthusiastic, goal-oriented professional who desires a challenge. I have to lead a 10+ year career in the restaurant industry, seven years specifically in restaurant training and management.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Documentation, Excel, Employee Relations, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Hiring, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Leadership Development, Operations, Public Speaking, Recruiting, Training, Team Building, Word, Windows, and Windows XP.
- Responsible for opening, closing, and maintaining the daily operational procedures set forth by the company to ensure the unit's business plan is being executed resulting in increased traffic.
- Monitoring and maintaining all food-related procedures, ranging from ordering and maintaining proper inventory levels to the training of each department in the restaurant and creating monthly action plans to meet food cost goals in the unit.
- Accomplishments I have worked in two locations within cracker barrel, Fairmont, WV and Morgantown, WV.
- Maintaining all established systems and maintained proper food cost practices in Fairmont.
- Assisted in bringing all controllable in line with company standards.
- Inventory scheduling good mystery shops meeting labor goals food safety and security scheduling training hiring.
- Handling and counting money made managing customers maintaining a positive and healthy relationship with our customers.
- Opening and closing store procedures including cash handling and register and till reconciliation.
- Assisting the store manager in managing operations for a property with over 750 spaces.