Receiving Associate Resume
Objective : Junior Receiving Associate who is highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. To obtain a position with an organization, that provides and promotes personal and professional growth while allowing the opportunity to increase working knowledge, experience, and skills level.
Skills : Inventory, Customer Service, Machine Operator, Management, Communication, Inventory, Cash Handling
- Built effective relationships with each store to develop superior customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicated and coordinated execution of the planogram with store management.
- Assisted in gathering and moving materials and equipment for the assigned displays.
- Established and maintained proper high traffic displays, resulting in increased sales.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves and carried merchandise out on the floor for customers.
- Executed bin audits and location consolidations to reorganize the warehouse to be more efficient and cost-effective.
- Took the lead in separating out the damaged product to be noted and returned to the vendor.
Overnight Receiving Associate Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Overnight Receiving Associate, Receiving and Shipping associated with a solid history of achievement in warehousing production. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include customer service, ability to adapt to new work environments and operating machinery such as forklifts, narrow isle pickers, and electric pallet jacks. To secure a position with a reputable company where I can continue my professional growth and contribute as a team member to the success of the company.
Skills : Excellent Verbal And Written Communication. Strong Multi-tasking, Highly Motivated, Well-organized, Detail Oriented, Certified On A Wide Range Of Forklifts And Heavy Equipment
- Managing nightly operations totaling $50 million, for big box retail store, by utilizing effective leadership skills and communication.
- Supporting Store Manager in developing strategies and objectives to drive store sales and profitability.
- Ensuring the receiving department is accurately receiving all product, and correcting differences between purchase order and physical shipment.
- Maintaining accurate on-hand and inventory counts, regularly spot check inventory for accuracy.
- Promoting excellent customer service by forming relationships with customers and vendors, training staff, and ensuring all immediate problems are addressed timely and efficiently.
- Keeping associates up to date on all OSHA required safety standards, teaching and training all associates on proper forklift and equipment operations, and maintaining a safe working environment for associates and customers.
- Manually placing orders when the automated replenishment system has not placed an accurate order.
- Working closely with the purchasing department to make sure that all products are received and that all backorders are noted.
Overnight Associate/Receiving Associate Resume
Objective : Motivated, driven Overnight Associate/ Receiving Associate with excellent customer service. Thrives on challenges, fast-paced work and quickly adapts to new environments and responsibilities. To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where I can contribute my experience, proactive attitude, and a positive atmosphere to help improve the company and myself.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Cherry Picker
- Received inventory off of purchase orders into SAP and placed them in designated areas.
- Prepared orders, pulled materials, packed boxes, placed orders in the delivery area.
- Packed, labeled and created shipping documentation for the warehouse manager.
- Maintained inventory control, organizing fixed assets and inventory based on packing orders and serial numbers.
- Maintained a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, maintaining clean shipping supply area, complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Received merchandise for return or delivery and verified its contents (i.e. boxes are reused constantly, need to be flexible with identifying what hardware is stored in boxes)
- Identified damaged, lost or missing merchandise, notified warehouse manager immediately.
- Followed up on repair orders and notifying supervisor of updates.
Shipping And Receiving Associate Resume
Headline : Shipping & Receiving Associate accomplished in organizing shipments and loading trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery focusing on promoting store growth and morale through effective leadership, communication, and outstanding Customer Service. To obtain a position that allows for growth, challenging daily opportunities and future management opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Receiving, Forklift Operator, Cherry Picker, Customer Service, Problem Resolution
- Counting, weighing or measuring items of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records.
- Examining and unpacking incoming shipments, recording shortages and rejecting damaged items.
- Routing items to various departments examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications.
- Operating lift truck or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving a platform to the storage area.
- Sorting, counting, identifying, verifying and tracking all material by utilizing the Adonis system to maintain an accurate count on our inventory.
- Safely utilizing forklifts cum power jacks to move warehouse materials according to proper safety instructions and as directed.
- Unloading and displaying merchandise and organizing outgoing deliveries keep the receiving area and stock room clean and safe.
- Operating forklifts to move material and merchandise to designated spots in the store.
Associates Of Arts
Receiving Associate/Order Picker Resume
Summary : Shipping & Receiving Associate/Order Picker accumulated over 12 years of experience in shipping, receiving and delivery field. Well known reputation as being a reliable, hard-working, honest and helpful employee/individual. To apply customer service skills and passion for people, for the overall growth and prosperity of the company, employers, future co-workers, and guests.
Skills : Problem Solving, Communication, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Products, Forklift License, Basic Maintenance Working On Cars And Home Restoration.
- Used heavy machinery to pack large amounts of freight, following all safety guidelines required by the company.
- Processed invoices via the computer to the intranet maximizing company documentation compliance.
- Handled all vendor and customer complaints with regards to defective inventory.
- Received inventory for company, as well as shipped purchase returns, minimizing overall shrinkage and obsolesce.
- Operated multiple forklifts, as well as trained other associates on them.
- Responsible for unloading, dispersing, and stocking daily freight trucks.
- Assisted in gathering and moving materials and equipment for the assigned displays.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging.
- Stocked and organized store merchandise for the optimal shopping experience.
- Prepared the merchandise for shipping through boxing, wrapping or labeling and delivered them to the shipping room where they are sent on to the customer.
Bachelor Of Science
Seasonal Receiving Associate Resume
Summary : Competent Seasonal Receiving Associate who proactively tackles issues with accuracy and a concern for the safety of personnel and customers. A flexible worker seeking a position with Retail and Warehouse companies. Fast learning, enthusiastic and eager to be part of a customer service-oriented team.
Skills : Cashier, Price Gun, RF Gun, House Keeping, Electric Pallet Jack, Shipping And Receiving
- Retrieving the items for dispatch from their various storage locations and assembling them before verifying that they are in good condition and may be shipped to the customer.
- Assisting the department supervisors in locating past due P.O.S and shipped/received store to store transfers.
- Organizing and receiving freight for all departments, as well as completed all receiving paperwork.
- Maintaining cleanliness, and organization in the warehouse for constant product turnaround.
- Unpacking and prepping orders, matching purchase transactions to equipment.
- Examining contents and comparing with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Shipping out supplies, tools, and necessary items to technicians and technical managers.
- Assisting in the movement of parts associate with physical truck inventories and reverse flow, assisting in loading/unloading service trucks and delivery vehicles.
Warehouse Receiving Associate Resume
Summary : Hard-working Warehouse Receiving Associate, looking to apply my education and experience to a job in warehousing. High-energy focused on promoting company satisfaction through exceptional service and maintaining outstanding accommodations. To obtain an entry level position that will provide the opportunity for me to make a strong contribution by incorporating my varied skills and abilities in the working environment.
Skills : Internet Research, Cashier, Stocking, Maintenance, Customer Service, Problem Resolution, Creative Writing, Creative Direction, Mathematics, Inventory
- Assisting customers with finding the right tools and materials to complete their project.
- Placing, maintaining, and completing special orders and will call using the enhanced ordering system.
- Setup, re-merchandising and custom building displays for new Ad sets to maintain a fresh, shoppable environment.
- Maintaining hazardous waste cleanup and disposal procedures outlined by company and state guidelines.
- Gathering shopping carts and baskets and ensuring that they are in good working order.
- Reporting any damages to shelves, carts or baskets to the supervisor on an immediate basis.
- Assisting customers shopping during night hours by providing them with product information by accompanying customers to shelves and providing them with price information.
- Cleaning and dusting items and shelves, while stocking shelves with items facing items forward.
- Placing price tags on items and ensuring that barcodes are correctly placed.
Lead Receiving Associate Resume
Summary : Hardworking Lead Receiving Associate looking for a career that will utilize my strengths to excel in a long term career. Have experience in all operations of receiving, shipping and administrative duties. To obtain a position that will enhance my skills by utilizing my experiences, organizational skill, and team player personality to allow me to better serve the company.
Skills : Inventory/Asset Management, Multi-line Phone, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Computer, Customer Service
- Processing incoming and outgoing freight according to company standards, creating and maintaining a clean and orderly work environment.
- Counting and sorting incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice.
- Recording and checking the quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
- Inputting stock items into computer and store in the assigned location in or around the warehouse.
- Performing and executing functions relating to merchandise preparation, staging and outbound shipments.
- Processing orders when a customer comes in to pick up their packages with a valid ID.
- Responsible for distributing and stocking merchandise including preparing for received merchandise shipments, verifying shipment contents, and distributing and stocking merchandise throughout the store.
- Ensured that items are marked properly before they are sent to the sales floors.
Shipping/Receiving Associate Resume
Headline : To get a challenging and profitable position as a customer service provider in a well-oriented company where I can grow as a professional.
Skills : Forklift Trained, Manager Trained Former Firefighter, CPR, Fast Learner, Bilingual In English And Spanish, Microsoft Office, As400
- Providing an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring both the in-store and online customer are always the #1 priority.
- Collaborating with managers, leads and associates throughout the store to deliver a clean, neat and easy-to-shop environment.
- Executing receiving, merchandise processing, packing/shipping, and inbound merchandise to floor ready standards -place products to appeal to customer preference.
- Stocking freight in departments, replenishing sales floor with necessary products.
- Handling stock inventory and making sure that it is accurate by rechecking it.
- Transporting freight to the sales floors after sorting and ensuring that sufficient quantity has been delivered.
- Processing stock deliveries during the night, by sorting out received items and making piles according to types of materials.
- Receiving product from vendors be sure that their areas & product are kept up to stores standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Receiving Associate Resume
Objective : Uniquely skilled Temporary Shipping/Receiving Associate with over 3 years of experience in customer interaction and customer satisfaction. Skills include listening to customer needs and providing them with answers to their questions, solutions to their needs and a better understanding of the services being provided to them. Extensive background in various data entry methods, use of the Microsoft Office Suite, and providing user support for software products like Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Skills : Electric Pallet Jack, Shipping And Receiving, Security, First Aid, Customer Relations
- Maintained shipment storage areas to ensure that inventory was protected.
- Recorded numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Followed-up on the progress of each assignment through to completion, re-assigned as necessary.
- Prepared statement of claim documents for the legal department in efforts to obtain judgments.
- Filled and completed order receipts, and assembled orders in shipping containers.
- Received pick tickets from supervisor picked customer orders for shipment transported orders to shipping locations obtained merchandise from shelves read work orders and received verbal instructions for work assignments.
- Prepared and processed defective and damaged merchandise including auditing claims boxes, tracking claims to ensure proper credit is received from suppliers and vendors, communicating with suppliers and vendors, and completing required inspections, documentation, and reports.
- Maintained claims and hazardous waste storage area by handling claims and returns, organizing merchandise, identifying the damaged product, and ensuring a safe work environment.
Masters of Science