Group Sales Manager Resume
Objective : A people person with a strong leadership and communication skills, professional attitude and excellent work ethic.
Skills : Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Sales & Profit, Employee Training, Inventory Management.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking and reconciling cash receipts.
- Determined staff promotions and demotions, and terminated employees when necessary.
- Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
- Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service.
Sr. Group Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, detail oriented problem- solver, able to make well thought out decisions, execute directions & lead by example. Resourceful in completion of tasks, effective at multi-tasking, specializes in organizational projects and streamlining procedures.
Skills : Customer Service, Database Management, Budgets, Sales, Organizational Behavior, Policies & Procedures.
- Established and attained seasonal group sales and revenue goals.
- Tracked all stages of the sales process in a sales CRM tracking software program.
- Managed more than 150+ groups season from initial proposal to close-of- sale, booking, and collection of payment.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with clients for present and future sales.
- Generated leads through Web promotions, direct mail, and sales calls.
- Design/implementation of streamlined work procedures and processes.
- Interfaced with all FSD departments on a daily basis, including operations, box office, accounting, and marketing.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Group Sales Manager Resume
Objective : High-energy, results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude; who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives.
Skills : Propertyware, Dotloop, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Quickbooks, And The Following Customer Relationship Management.
- Exceeded a $2,000,000 annual goal measured quarterly was employed.
- Implemented billing and payment option language in the standard group sales contracts.
- Received an additional 11% pay increase over average yearly increase based on overall performance.
- Managed distribution of sales leads and held sales managers accountable for timeliness of response for RFP's when Asst.
- Implemented meeting rewards clause in the group sales contract to reward meeting planners.
- Responsible for SMERF and corporate M-Z segments.
- Assisted the Assistant Director of Sales with 30/60/90-day group sales forecasting.
Group Sales Manager III Resume
Objective : Seeking a corporate account executive position with a growing, vibrant company utilizing over 9 years of direct experience to contribute to the sales bottom line and improve company revenues. Highly effective communication skills, demonstrated persuasive and negation skills ensure consistent achievement of sales targets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Delphi.
- Prospect and develop new accounts in line with company's mission statement.
- Develop new group market segments with the emphasis on Group production.
- Implement and develop sales action plans to achieve goals/budgets.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel.
- Fully develop and penetrate Corporate T and Corporate Group market segments.
- Train employees and implement Kimpton brand standards of new properties.
- Creative director of Wellness Floor & local Green Leaf juice amenities.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
BA In Science
Group Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Lead your team through change, challenge or personality conflict, create new opportunities or just inspire, hire.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Service and manage specific accounts and acquire new accounts per corporate guidelines.
- Target activities to exceed revenue and production goals in lodging, meeting and banquet services.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure seamless and memorable event execution and superior customer service.
- Ensure total quality client relationships at all times.
- Maximize the potential to host each client repeatedly and secure referral business.
- Assist the Director of Sales with staff development and policy management.
- Major Accomplishment: - Booked 200% of quota within 7 months of hire.
Group Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : To enhance a company's performance by providing effective Business/Marketing/Sales developing solutions.
Skills : Proficient in all Stages of Sales.
- Consist of telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, trade shows, site inspections and written communication.
- Solicit existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Preparing correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure reservations are complete to customer satisfaction.
- Participation in pre-convention meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
- Attend community/social events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
Group Sales Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : An accomplished, results-driven sale professional with over 12 years of sales experience focused in hospitality and telecommunications companies. Expertise in account management, sales development and client relationship.
Skills : Sales & Marketing.
- Oversee and management of corporate group market, government group market, international group market and social group events market.
- Assemble information for development of a sale plan for assigned markets.
- Establish relationships with account headquarters to position hotel for future business.
- Manage current established accounts and various leads.
- Solicited various local and national accounts and develop new account for the hotel.
- Team leader Developed growth in the pharmaceutical market.
- Provided outstanding customer service to clients.
Bachelor Of Science
Group Sales Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To utilize extensive background and success in hotel sales and service, as well as, community, current and past client relationships, to successfully promote and sell group rooms for a quality driven and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Donovan, Media Ocean, Wide Orbit.
- Managed a team of three AEs and two Sales Assistants.
- Responsible for billing in excess of $15M.
- Prepared weekly, monthly and quarterly reports used to estimate revenue projections and set budgets.
- Responsible for senior list including Group M, Campbell-Ewald and Horizon agencies.
- Assisted AEs during negotiations and challenging client situations.
- Trained and motivated AEs to be better than the competition and evaluated their ability to exceed goals.
- Successfully sold sports and specials in a high volume market.
Group Sales Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the Hospitality industry where can utilize customer service skills and experience with opportunity for growth. Over 13 years in the hospitality industry with experience in Sales, Reservations and Guest Services/Front Office.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing.
- Responsible for managing associates on a daily basis.
- Handle customer issues on and off the sales floor.
- Coach and counsel associates as necessary.
- Ensure that company standards are met and maintained regularly.
- Act as the manager in charge of the Better Sportswear initiative.
- Develop associates with most of their abilities.
- Solicited and contractually secured group corporate and association business.
- Targeted industry listings for new business, focusing on large insurance and association markets.
Group Sales Manager/Director Resume
Summary : Sales Manager successful in building client relationships. Experienced in all facets of inside sales, outside sales, customer service and training. Background in fashion and retail sales. Customer-oriented with superior time management skills.
Skills : Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft.
- Promote theater and provide groups with the best experience possible.
- Support the sales team in writing proposals and closing contracts.
- Promptly resolve all customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Build relationships with customers and the community to establish long-term business growth.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and travel to trade shows.
- Plan, prepare and host events for potential and current clients.
- Help when needed in the theater gift shop.
Bachelor Of Science