Support Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Looking for an opportunity to use knowledge and experience to help grow a company flexible and hard working with a drive to succeed, adept at managing multiple projects with ease using expert time management methods.
Skills : Inventory Management, Planograms, Resets, Displays, Quickbooks, Windchill, Microsoft Office,Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card, CPR/First Aid, Quick Learner, Reliable,.
- Supervised in home staff (Direct Support Providers).
- Make sure the assigned duties of staff are completed.
- Responsible for fiscal management of the home.
- Oversaw resident funds.
- Oversaw resident's schedules and weekly appointments.
- Set staff schedule. Coordinated trainings for staff to ensure their certifications are current.
- Acted as liaison to all agencies involved in services for residents, i.e.
Support Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Presently manage a talented group of I.T. specialists at Calvert Investments. a knowledgeable professional with over 26 years experience in customer service and project management. Able to coordinate multi-disciplined resources and resolve issues in order to meet project goals.
Skills : FTK 6.0.1, Database Security/Administration, Python Scripting, Wireshark, Kali Linux 2.0.
- Lead the Door to Floor and Replenishment team.
- Created a solid and consistent replenishment program by setting goals and utilizing my team members' strengths.
- Built a strong team through hiring the best candidates for the position.
- Created an outline for future team growth with rational strategies, expectations and objectives to achieve this vision.
- Maintained notes and observed of each associates performance and coach in areas for individual growth.
- Executed the door to floor and replenishment of the store by ensuring that all merchandise is sized, sorted, priced correctly and placed to the floor, meeting the companies' standards and direction.
- Reviewed Support Workload and 24/48 hour visibility report to match resources with truck needs.
Support Supervisor II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within the company that allows to utilize skills and knowledge in a way which will help promote and grow the company while serving the good of the customer base with excellent customer service.
Skills : Advanced Clerical Knowledge Computer Literate Multi-line.
- Oversaw and directed support specialist staff.
- Reviewed/edited time stamps for accuracy.
- Ordered supplies for department.
- Compiled several reports monthly for management.
- Prepared files for legal department to review.
- Printed all checks daily and matched to appropriate files for authorization.
- Switchboard operator for department.
High School Diploma
Support Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Over eleven years experience at the Coast Guard's Data Center in Kearneysville WV. over 45 mission critical Coast Guard data systems and their customers located worldwide in a 24 by 7 environment. Provided desktop support, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting for the data center in addition to desktop support after hours for clients located at various Coast Guard duty stations. Familiar with a variety of software and COTS products.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Maintained productivity of staff within the Data Center.
- Ensured all shift members were trained and maintained a level of proficiency with requirements of the position.
- Created, maintained and review a multitude of documents (SOP's, internal policy and procedures, memo's).
- Assisted customers in the field to set-up accounts to gain access to the CGDN (Coast Guard Data Network).
- System monitored of OSC (Operations Systems Center) servers (Patrol 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, HP Openview, Nagios, Nimsoft).
- Maintained disaster recovery passwords.
- Setup and monitored CGMS messages to include re-image, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of laptops.
High School Diploma
Assistant Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Management professional with over 20 years of experience in the United States Army with several leadership positions, and a track record of excellence. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without comprise to the integrity or success of the assignments. Highly skilled in operational management, excellent mental and manual dexterity, and experienced in training, mentoring, and motivating a staff team with exceptional results.
Skills : SQL, Management, MySQL, Programming, Technical Support, Customer Support, Linux, Networking.
- Responsible for the selection, training, performance and schedules of assigned staff.
- Monitors the overall service, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize patient care and stewardship of resources.
- Links mission into day to day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommends or develops plans for improvement, assures regulatory compliance.
- Recommends selection of staff, monitors and evaluates performance and accountability of staff.
- Evaluates competence and initiates performance improvement plans to develop staff, provides meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Facilitates work-relevant information to assigned staff, ensuring that staff can connect the link between day -to-day work and organizational strategy and how their efforts drive the organizational success.
- Monitors overall service, develops quality and performance indicators, and reviews department procedures, gathers data for analysis as well as ensures continuous improvements to optimize patient care and stewardship of resources.
Associate In Applied Science
Associate Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Very creative, effective communication, problem-solving, strong work ethic, leadership, fast learner and a team player. Trained in typing, Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook), technical documentation, customer billing and patient billing, trained in CPT/ICD 9, medical terminology, strong health plan / provider office back ground, compliance, staff training, reporting, customer telephone handling, contracting knowledge, business improvement skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WordPress.
- Provides support services to customers and management of Hospital Services/HealthXnet.
- Implements new customers and users in the HealthXnet Systems.
- Maintains provider lists and other customer information in the HealthXnet and customer support systems.
- Assists in development and maintaining policies and procedures related to servicing customers.
- Monitors and tracks system availability.
- Troubleshoots system problems and report to payer and customers.
- Creates and maintains customer files, including paper filing and/or document scanning.
Assistant Support Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Accomplished Training Consultant with the ability to participate in corporate training, education, instructional technology, and professional development initiatives. Comprehensive background in curriculum development, learning material development and new hire training. Adept in various facets of human resources including employee relations, hiring, new hire on-boarding, staff development, personnel administration, employment law compliance, and payroll.
Skills : Microsoft Office Professional, Articulate Studio13 & Storyline, FSPro, LMS, ESD, SnagIt, Mac, Copy, Fax And Printers.
- Provided leadership and direction to training, professional development, and new-hire orientation.
- Trained administrative, clinical, transportation, and management staff in daily job tasks.
- Teached new ideas and initiatives to employees.
- Tested and implemented new upgrades to the information system.
- Performed end user training tasks involving new system upgrades.
- Supervised 20 employees in daily job responsibilities.
- Established new organizational protocols as needed.
Master Of Business Administration
Associate Support Supervisor I Resume
Summary : To continue to challenge by providing quality service; while following procedures and policies set down by both the company work for and the state of Florida.
Skills : Management Experience, Developmental Disabilities, People , Computer , Phone Etiquette, Develop Behavioral Plans, Instructor, Money Management, Budget Development.
- Worked hands on with consumers in the home.
- Assisted consumers with managing their money, make appointments, and go to appointments with them.
- Insured that consumers live in a safe, healthy environment and provide emotional and physical support of their goals and other needs.
- Managed household budget which includes everything from groceries to household and vehicle needs.
- Supervised Staff working with individuals who live in the home manage.
- Maintained meeting minutes, manage clerical functions, and improve customer satisfaction ratings.
- Compiled and reviewed reports on performance statistics.
AA In Criminal Justice
Support Supervisor/Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will maximize communication and interpersonal skills in a challenging and rewarding atmosphere.
Skills : Excel, Access, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Problem Solving, Analysis, Customer Service.
- Provided technical support and customer service with accountability for providing telephone / onsite support to 100+ clients of this Equipment Rental Management software development company.
- Regularly interfaced and communicated with clients to provide customer service.
- Successfully managed highvolume of calls. Oversaw account management for strategic/highmaintenance users.
- Tracked customer problems, while simultaneously coordinating and communicating with development, sales, and hardware departments.
- Delivered effective presentations; created innovative training programs.
- Compiled detailed weekly call statistics. Supervised Support Team.
- Evaluated and selected internal business management systems.
Information Security And Intelligence
Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : A highly professional employee with over a decade of knowledge in the retail industry, Compiles, analyzes and/or verifies complex financial and/or statistical data and reports as requested; investigates and resolves issues. Projects and prepares budget recommendations, identifies and resolves anomalies. Works with management team on capacity/space planning and business development issues.
Skills : Inventory, Microsoft Office, Excell, Word, PowerPoint, Customer Service, Merchandising, Advertising, Research, Sales.
- Communicated with team members, supervisors and members of other departments, as appropriate, to assure prompt resolution of problems Train new team members, mentor Manufacturing Associates and sets example as team leader for 17 associates.
- Coordinated group subject matter discussions to arrive at resolutions.
- Oversaw selection, training, evaluation and development of staff.
- Interviewed and hired candidates for employment.
- Wrote and delivered employee performance evaluations.
- Assigned cGMP job duties to employees and follow up on performance.
- Coached employees on executing job responsibilities proficiently.