Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced in Budget, Finance, Construction, Contract, Administrative, Personnel and Project Management within the Federal Government and the private sector.
Skills : Office Management, Financial Management, Administrative, Federal Government.
- Utilized many programs in accomplishing responsibilities.
- Reviewed group computer issues to determine if they are a Finance problem, which resolve, or an IT issue.
- Performed analysis studies.
- Prepared detailed Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
- Reconciled portfolio trades and market values for 70 portfolios worth $6. 5b.
- Customized formatting of portfolio reports and summaries for clients.
- Assisted with the transition from prior investment platform to the one currently used.
Sr. Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished Business Analyst with a verifiable track record of managing and adding value to complex projects and exceeding expectations. Practiced in clarifying business requirements, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and system improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Languages - Spanish, Research, Analytics, Cold Calling, Operations, Public Speaking, Presentation, Presentation Design.
- Responsible for the back-end data entry processing of defined contribution plans on Omniplus including: new business enrollments, keying payroll contributions in the record keeping system, transferring monies, and paying out distributions.
- Identified and communicated points of exposure and inefficiency as well as possible solutions.
- Demonstrated initiative by proposing ideas for improving processing efficiency and/or quality and proactively communicated ideas and alternatives which may resolve operational issues.
- Processed Omnipay transactions: Void /reissue, process checks, reconciliation, maintenance - Input New Clients indicative information into the record keeping system.
- Processed payroll contributions via tape, disc, and/or hard copy detail.
- Processed transfers among various investment choices based on client requests.
- Participated in any and all formal and informal training opportunities.
Masters Of Arts
Jr. Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Developing business cases and financial models for new or expanding fulfillment processes. Partnering with Operations, Analytics and Retail teams to understand and influence operations/logistics financials.
Skills : SQL, Advanced Excel, Visio, Process Improvement, Project Management, Internal Controls.
- Received and responds to escalated customer inquiries.
- Performed audits, reconciliations and research on accounts.
- Processed New York stops/reissues for providers and members' payments.
- Enrolled providers in EFT (Electronic Funds Transfers).
- Performed tactical data analysis and may assist Analyst with moderately complex data analysis.
- Provided tactical recommendations based on analysis of the data, business situation and moderate knowledge of the systems.
- Supported providers with their Electronic Remittance Advice on the WEB.
- Composed, developed and evaluated departmental procedures.
- Served as a liaison between system users, programmers, finance and various entities to address questions, issued and system changes.
Masters Of Arts
Financial Operations Analyst III Resume
Summary : Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management.
Skills : Data analysis, financial reporting and analysis, financial planning & budgeting, financial modeling, communication.
- Reviewed statements of work (SOW) and determine correct revenue recognition.
- Reviewed revenue and expense recorded against contracts to ensure accuracy.
- Created monthly billing and variance reports for Project managers.
- Demonstrated effective communication with all organizational levels, with the specific ability to draw out needs, propose ideas, and expertly resolve conflicts and concerns.
- Trained and shadowed new teammates on operations.
- Monthly Reviewed Calls and Analysis
- Provided assistance and advice to project management team, staffing managers and Insight sales teams for contract management, SOW, and billing.
- Prepared ad-hoc analytical reports.
- Managed and communicated expiration of contracts to appropriate sales personnel and follow them through renewal or completion.
Financial Operations Analyst II Resume
Headline : Financial professional with diversified experience looking for opportunities to contribute and provide value. Strengths include data mining and analysis, research and reporting strategy and investments for executive decision-making, financial planning, forecasting and modeling, and company valuation and portfolio management.
Skills : Inventory Control, Due Diligence, Auditing, Data Analysis, Accounting, Excel, Customer Service.
- Commercial furniture dealer in the world, with over 67 years of experience and more than 500 employees across the country.
- Collected and analyzed data to determine costs of business activities.
- Performed complex cost and financial analysis related to projects.
- Recorded, classified and summarized financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Used of various software applications, such as spreadsheets, Hedberg database to assemble, manipulate and format data and reports.
- Teamed with accounting department to improve invoice payment procedures and reduced open balances from our vendors.
- Recognized for monitoring billing controls and back-charges of approximately $900K due to better identification of costs incurred on different projects.
- Prepared daily report that highlighted the key drivers of expense vs.
Financial Operations Analyst I Resume
Summary : Excellent analytical and communication skills. Proficient working with Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher), Quickbooks, Banner, and Peachtree Accounting Software, Wordpress, Joomla, Ulead, and Coffee Cup Website Graphic Design Software.
Skills : Finance, Financial Analysis, Financial Services, Process.
- Supported the accounting month-end close process including journal entries and financial analysis.
- Reviewed daily, weekly, and monthly operational reconciliations to ensure data integrity in cash and revenue.
- Assisted merchants with invoices and financial ad hoc reports.
- Worked with functional teams to answer merchant related finance/business questions.
- Prepared and requested weekly/monthly payments to merchants.
- Analyzed and reviewed bank transaction, including, correspondence with treasury regarding banking discrepancies.
- Worked closely with Business Systems on company-wide projects around merchant reporting and invoicing.
- Supported Accounting with external audit requests.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Construction and Project Management Professional with over six years of experience in the General Contracting and Facilities Management industries with a strong, overall business acumen. Detailed experience in multiple business verticals and life cycles during this time with a primary focus in operations, financial, and business process management.
Skills : Financial modeling, Superior time management, Complex Problem Solving.
- Responsible for the review of monthly operating and financial statements for each property in company's portfolio.
- Analyzed the financial performance of each property using company determined metrics.
- Reviewed and analysised of contracted services for consistency and efficiencies.
- Evaluated vendors' services and pricing on a regular basis to ensure they meet the needs of the company.
- Assisted in development and implementation of recommended operational improvements.
- Assisted in Contract negotiations and cost analysis.
- Assisted in budget creation, analysis and approval process.
MBA In Management
Associate Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Finance professional, with experience of over 6 years in business analysis, financial planning and analysis, process enhancement, processing accounting practices and annual financial audit. Recognized for being ethical, efficient, multi-tasker, and team player. a strong resourcefulness, analytical thinking and problem solving abilities.
Skills : conflict resolution, customer service, event planning, time management, employee training and development.
- Evaluated all loan documents to verify earnings, compliance, and organization.
- Audited all loan documents to ensure compliance with the Virginia Mortgage Lender and Broker Act and the Annotated Code of Maryland, Commercial Law.
- Directed financial and accounting aspects of business to include: sales forecasting, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and bank reconciliations.
- Prepared and tracked detail budgeting for salaries, commissions, advertising, utilities, and other office expenditures.
- Secured and maintained lending and mortgage brokering licenses and ensured proper requirements to meet approval standards.
- Analyzed customer decline ratios to determine closing efficiencies of sales force.
- Trained new loan officers in mortgage guidelines to include: credit report analysis, W-2 and 1040 analysis to calculate debt to income ratios, loan-to-value guidelines, calculating reserves and seasoning, compliance, and loan declination process.
- Reviewed business contracts to determine if appropriate fees are being collected.
- Administered company wide compliance of changes in state and federal lending regulations.
Bachelor's In Finance
Assistant Financial Operations Analyst I Resume
Objective : Business leader with well-rounded experience in positions of increased responsibility promoting cutting edge technology. spent most of career building teams focused on customer first mentality, teamwork, agility, creativity, quality, and profitability. an established track record managing large geographies, overseeing salesforce production and running all aspects of the business including Sales, Service, Billing, Operations, Contracts, Finance & Product Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Parametric Estimating, Analysis.
- Maintained vendor master data throughout multiple accounting and purchasing systems, including the integration of master data into new systems.
- Provided accurate and relevant AP reporting by combining financial results across multiple business units and accounting systems.
- Leveraged strong knowledge of multiple information systems to create meaningful reports and improve workflow processes.
- Processed journal entries, accruals, and reclassification of expenses.
- Provided support to accounts payable for appropriate coding for invoices, credit memos, and other misc.
- Built and maintained solid working relationships with multiple internal departments to facilitate workflow process.
- Monitored and streamlined the accounts payable workflow process.
Bachelors Of Science
Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Audit & Attestation Project & Program Management Investigations & Research Process Improvement Time Management & Organization Industries Distribution Federal Government Insurance Internal/ Web Hosting Financial Services Software/ Systems SharePoint, Workiva, Archer Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and Power Point. Mainframes: Infinium, Navision, SFD, IXOS, WMS, PeopleSoft.
Skills : Exce, Tableau, Powerpoint, SQL, SAP.
- Promoted to analyze capital projects for multiple divisions, as well as purchase and lease of new facilities and equipment.
- Instrumental in developing annual and long-range capital plans.
- Conducted post-audits on major capital projects valued up to $250 M.
- Led monthly reporting and forecasts.
- Established and maintained capital databases.
- In earlier role, assisted in planning and administration of annual budget for Sales Division; analyzed and monitored capital projects.
- Conducted Ad Hoc analysis and monthly forecasts.
- Selected accomplishments: Partnered with operating divisions to identify ROI and business impact on capital investments.
MBA In Finance