Call Center Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated College Graduate seeking a position to use my education and various work experiences to continue developing my career.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Primary professional contact for all potential, new and existing Members and services for all share and loan requests.
- Accurately performs monetary transactions and account maintenance updates to include check orders, account distributions, stop payments, ATM/Debit card request, address changes and account ownership maintenance or issues.
- Resolves and clarifies member's concerns, selects and explains the best solution to solve the problems and follows up to ensure resolution.
- Performs administrative duties to support and provide outstanding service excellence to members.
- Maintains an awareness of security risks in the areas of member identification, and confidentiality.
- Processes wire transfers accurately while adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Accurately performs troubleshooting for technological issues from members related to the website applications including computer, internet, browser, online and mobile banking.
- Well-versed in being able to identify relationship opportunities, matching appropriate products and services to meet member needs.
Bachelors Of Arts
Senior Call Center Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced Call Center Specialist who exhibits a professional demeanor and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Skilled at evaluating both verbal and written customer contact by agents while coaching them for success in executing superior service to customers. Able to rapidly gain product knowledge.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Computer Literate, Puppetry Manipulation.
- Took calls regarding various account information and provided tailored assistance to clients to determined best options for account resolutions.
- Followed through with scheduled client appointments to ensure results for repayment.
- Reroute calls to appropriate source as well as kept on task with essential job duties such as following up with program requirements and assisting clients getting documents properly sent and received for processing.
- Assisted clients and provided gracious listening skills and understanding when explaining the benefits and guide lines for completion of required programs and resolutions.
- Attended breach training classes and practiced safe and secure access to personal and sensitive information as well as maintained privacy.
- Maintained high degree of organization and professionalism within work environment.
- Provided accurate information regarding class and session options to customers via phone, e-mail and in person.
- Scheduled, posted and create events and classes using company database.
Junior Call Center Specialist Resume
Objective : Passionate professional with more than seven 7 years of extensive retail customer service supervisory experience and over three 3 years experience in the Temple Access Center supporting our patient information, scheduling systems and outpatient departments. Consistently rising to the top and achieving successful growth at every career path.
Skills : Physician Scheduling.
- Responsible for being the phone life line to the Hospital and surrounding facilities, including being the primary source for patient and contact information throughout Temple University and Episcopal Hospitals.
- Paging doctors, employees, and overhead paging emergencies and codes when required in Temple University and Episcopal Hospitals.
- Training new specialists for the 24/7 department as re quested, including demonstrating a mastery of protocols used in paging and information systems.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for referring physicians, their patients and internal physicians, ensuring appropriate access to Health System physicians, programs and services.
- Handles requests through various channels such as phone, fax, email and Internet.
- Manages calls from patients that were referred by their physician to schedule consultations with Temple specialists and services.
- Daily use of all Access Center related systems including EPIC, SMS, IDX Flowcast, IDX Rad, ECHO, Medicall and AMION.
Call Center Specialist II Resume
Objective : Opening for either a receptionist or administrative assistant. Somewhere along those lines. I have 10 years experience as a medical office receptionist along with call center experience. I worked at Clinic for 10 years and this was actually my first job after graduating high school.
Skills : Writing, Data Analysis, Communication Skills, Supervision, Editing, Reading.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
Call Center Specialist III Resume
Objective : To obtain an increasingly challenging personnel security and information technology position, whereas proven decision-making and leadership abilities will be utilized for to improve organizational productivity. To bring experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC) in the area of security and technology.
Skills : Security+, Fingerprint Tech, Harmony Database, Armed/Unarmed Security, Personnel Security/Adjudications, EZHR, CCTV Monitorying, Microsoft Office Programs, DTS Travel System, Analytical Research, EQIP, JWICS/SIPRNET/NIPRNET, Novice M3 & AMHS Systems And Open Hand & Muay Thai Combat.
- Team management, IT resource optimization, and proactive troubleshooting skills to expertly resolve customer problems and escalated issues.
- Thrived within a deadline-driven, high traffic environment, working with a wide range of clients, effectively and efficiently answering all questions and concerns.
- Rapidly learned products/services specifications, best practices, and service options to fully support customers.
- Took over difficult cases that peers couldn't resolve, utilizing detailed research, patience, expert follow-up, and persistence to solve the problem.
- Answered calls from up to 100 clients per day, multitasking to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Volunteered to assist in beta testing of a major upgrade.
- Advised on best practices and ease-of-use.
- Skills Used Microsoft Office Customer Service (Telephonic, Email & Verbal) Time Management.
Call Center Specialist I Resume
Objective : Able to effectively communicate direction and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner. I am also well- disciplined with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, while delivering exceptional results under stringent deadlines. I work well in cross-functional, diverse teams to achieve goals Work effectively with populations of diverse backgrounds Ability to work independently, set priorities and follow guidelines without direct supervision.
Skills : Community Organizer.
- Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Receives and place follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
BS In Health Studies
Call Center Specialist/Software Specialist Resume
Summary : Quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies/software and environments. Superior multitasking capabilities; gracefully balance competing demands and priorities. Leverage abilities in problem solving and conflict resolution to achieve win-win outcomes Seeking opportunities in Administrative/Clerical/Retirement Services/Finance/Project Coordination.
Skills : Communication, Verbal and written skill, customer service, computer skills Microsoft word, excel and access, communication and verbal skills, attention to detail.
- Provided customer assistance to prospective students, current students, and the general community.
- Answered calls to assist with various college processes or direct calls to appropriate departments.
- Communicated with students online via live chat to resolve issues or direct them to appropriate department.
- Offered support to students regarding navigation of websites for online classrooms, student service sites, and college website.
- Assisted students with enrollment and registration processes, general financial aid and tuition payment inquiries.
- Provide information regarding degree programs, courses offered, pre-requisite requirements, etc.
- Handled recruitment and retention projects to aid the Admissions and Recruiting departments in consolidating student information in the system and making calls to verify student interest.
Call Center Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : A self starting highly motivated individual. Seeking a position in which I can further develop my skills and continue to grow into a leadership role. GA Insurance License CiSCO Software 5 Years Customer Service Live Person Software 3 Years Management Experience GOLD GA Work Ready Certificate Microsoft Suite 5 Years Cash Handling Experience Time Management Skills.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office.
- Handled customer inquiries such as technical and billing questions for T-Mobile customers across the U.S.
- Required to solve problems independently and make decisions in the customer's best interest.
- Continually updated knowledge of ever-evolving technology and translated this information into terms customers can understand.
- Built effective working relationships, successfully made changes, initiated action and achieved results everyday.
- Resolved customer's issues by thinking outside of the box and going above and beyond.
- Exceeded sales quota well as maintained all calls at six minutes or less.
- Ensured the customer doesn't have a need to call back within 48 hours of initial call.
- Determined to achieve national ranking with call success while still managing efficient call flow in a positive manner.
Call Center Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Certified Pharmacy Technician, with several years of experience in customer service and office administration experience. Awarded the Dean's List throughout undergraduate college career for achieving high grades.
Skills : Call Center/Customer support representative/ Cletical/Typing & Data entry.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Skills Used Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
Call Center Specialist/Order Entry Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer Service Expert Sharp Problem Solver Courteous Demeanor Schedule Management Self-Starter Energetic Work Attitude Staff Motivation Insurance Eligibility Verification Opening/Closing Procedures.
Skills : Strategic Relationship Building Skills,proficient Mircrosoft Office,technologically Competent,communication Skills, Mangerial Skills.
- Determines requirements by working with Veterans.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow me to use my customer service skills in a learning environment committed to continuous improvement and utilize the Sales/Customer Service and development skills that I have attained in order to serve an organization on an administrative or management level in accordance with my skills and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 60 cold calls per day.
- Took daily inbound calls and key-entered orders, faxes, back orders and credit memos for assigned accounts and clients.
- Consistently met and exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
- Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Support customers with online billing and account issues.
- Facilitated information flow between customer service, account management operations, quality assurance, training and payroll departments to guarantee call center objectives were met.